Siblingly Binding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't find Brooke anywhere, and she isn't answering her phone."

"She's probably"—I yawned—"in the shower."

"Don't you think I looked there?"

I glanced to my left, and my sister was fast asleep, topless, not even thinking of waking up.

"Holy shit!"

"Josh, did you say something? Can I come in?"

"Uh... wait! Don't come in just yet! I'm... I'm naked!" I wiggled my sister to consciousness and whispered, "Brooke, Brooke... wake up! Mom is outside the door. You have to hide."

"Josh, who are you talking to? Do you have a girl there?"

"No, no, I'm just... my phone is—Brooke, wake the fuck up!"

"I can hear you talking to someone. Is Brooke there?"

"Jesus Christ, Mom! Why would she be here?!"

"Well, I'm coming in, honey."

"Mom, wait! My balls are—I'm getting dressed!"

"Joshua! You should really clean up your language. It's not—"

"Yeah, I'll clean it the fuck up later!" I urgently tapped on my sister's tight little ass. "Brooke!"

My sister finally decided to grace me in her wakefulness, smiling like the village simpleton.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty. Mom is outside the fucking door, so wake the FUCK UP!"

"Josh, why are you swearing there all the time?! Can I come in now?"

"Just not the fuck yet, Mom! Unless you want to see my balls hanging out of my briefs!"

"Good lord, Joshua! Such a filthy mouth!"

My sister was horrified, whispering in panic, "Fuck! Where can I hide?! Josh?!!"

"You should really stop cussing all the time, Josh. I'm coming in."

She opened the door.

"For fuck sake, Mom, I wanna go back to sleep! Why the fuck did you wake me?!"

"Because you were out with her last night, so that makes you the last person who has seen her. We need to get to work. It's not typical for her to disappear like that."

"Well, maybe she went to a friend after... I don't fuckin' know!"

"I'm calling her again. I'm really worried, Josh."

"Can't you do that downstairs?! I'm super-fuckin' tired, Mom!"

"Okay, honey, calm down," she said in an apologetic tone as she started for the door, but then she halted and spun around. "There's a funky smell in here, Josh. It reeks here of... you should really let in some fresh air. It smells here like—"

"Mom! I'm tired! Let me sleep!"

"Airtight; relax, grumpy." She kissed me on the cheek. "You have a good day, honey, and let me know if you hear from your sister."

"Okay, bye."

She shut the door.

"Shit!" my sister said, thrusting up the blanket that had barely managed concealing her while I was lying on almost all of her.

I was sweating from every pore of my body. Thankfully, I had always been a cold-blooded killer and an expert in keeping cool when the going gets tough.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!"

"Now, sweetie... don't be angry. I accidentally pressed dismiss instead of hitting snooze."

"You did WHAT?!!!"

"Your bed is so comfy, and I wanted to stay with you just a little more. I wasn't paying much attention... don't get angry, baby."

"Do you realize what could've just happened?! Huh?! Do have any fucking clue?!"

"Well, it turned out for the best 'cause I'll call Mom later and tell her I wanted the day off for my birthday, and then I'll stay with you, and we'll do something. Oh god, what a great day it's gonna be..."

"You are out of your fucking mind! We were seconds from going to prison! I can't go the prison! I'll be assfucked the second I get there by the Muslims, the Nazis... for fuck sake, haven't you ever fucking seen Oz?!! Schillinger would tear my crack apart!"

"Sweetie, calm down," Brooke giggled. "You're getting a little hoarse there... Mom wouldn't have turned us in; don't be ridiculous. Schilling... whatever his name is isn't going to ass fuck you, baby. Now, you need to relax, and I have just the thing for you."

Before I could even object, my cock was lodged deep down my baby sister's never-gagging throat. She was sucking the heck out of me for ten minutes flat until I spouted her breakfast straight down to her empty stomach.

She wiped off her mouth, as though she had finished eating a lobster. "I don't know what about you, but I'm full." She laughed.

I chuckled back, euphoric from that awesome blowjob. "Brooke, wait for Mom to leave and make us something to eat as a compensation for you being irresponsible."

"Didn't I just do that?"

"No. What you just did was your duty whenever you're staying the night."

"So you're saying there'll be more sleepovers...?" she asked with an excited grin.

"No. I'm saying that... just make us breakfast!"

"Counteroffer: I don't wanna make breakfast; I want us to go out and eat somewhere nice, but... I will take another dish of those tasty yogurts your balls make before we go."

"God damn it, Brooke! Stop using—oh god... keep it deep, baby."

*****