Siblings with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm an adult."

"And there are a lot of other adults who live around us who are fucking weirdos. Like that mutt with the confederate flags all over his house. I don't feel comfortable with this idea at all. So if you want some dick I'm here for you."

"So you're making some kind of logical argument for incest?"

"Sounds that way."

"But we can't."

"Says who? The same people who say you can't marry a woman? They aren't here. So what do you say?"

"I wasn't expecting this when you called me."

"And I wasn't expecting my wife to fuck my ex but these are strange times. I don't want my sister touching random cock number 356. He could have an std or he could be a psycho. If you need cock then it's best you get one that you know is clean."

"Like yours."

"Just saying. And another thing. I did not expect you to be such a slut. Mom raised you better than that."

"The same back to you. You were all ready to fuck whoever came to meet you."

"I was only doing it to save my marriage."

"Well same here."

"Well played. Anyway, do we have a deal or are you going to send me home with both blue balls and a huge heap of worry for your safety?"

"No. You're my brother. What if I got pregnant?"

"Were you planning on getting pregnant with whatever guy you thought I was going to be?"

"No."

"Then I don't see a problem."

"Ok. I'll give you that one. But I'm still not going to give you a blow job. I'm not that desperate. I can do without."

"You sure? Cause if this is really about getting a dildo that happens to have a heartbeat attached to it I don't see a lot of better options for you. Unless of course you want to admit that you're really just a lesbian."

She looked at me and thought for a moment. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back as if to look at the blackness of the sky through her eyelids.

"Ok." She said. "Take it out."

"Right here?" I hadn't expected her to give in. I was quickly trying to think of a contingency plan.

"No one's around." she said.

"What if we get caught?"

"Oh, so now you're the one who wants to chicken out."

"I never chicken out."

"Then pull it out. I'll suck you off right here."

I looked around. All seemed pretty safe. The library had no money stored there and a lot of people around here seemed allergic to books. I pulled my dick out semi confident that she was just joking with me like I had with her and my sister squatted in front of me. She was about to touch it but then she pulled her hand away.

"You have to look away." she said. "Don't look at me."

"Cool. That's fine."

"And don't be thinking about me. I'll imagine you're a guy from work. Try to imagine I'm someone else."

"Like Melony?"

She pinched the skin on my thigh to show her displeasure at that remark. "Not her."

"Why are you still talking? You have a job to do."

The moment stopped. I was still. She was still. Which one of us would back down? Even as I was thinking that one of us would have to pull out my dick was getting bigger and harder every second as my eyes traced her body in the darkness and my mind filled in the details of her naked form.

She gave me a look but then, as soon as I turned my face to the side, in went my dick into her mouth.

Wow! She did it. She actually fucking did it. What the hell?

So I knew that officially I was supposed to be upset, outraged, or scandalized but as to the facts, my sister was doing a pretty good job there. It was good. My wife gave me blow jobs every now and then but she really wasn't very good at it and had little interest in improving her skills. Jill was all about quantity over quality. Why would I complain about getting my dick sucked? The fact was, I didn't feel upset or outraged. I was happy. Why should I pretend to have bad feelings about this when my whole body was telling me to have good feelings about it? So I just let it happen and enjoyed it.

Nicole got me worked up to a pretty big hard on and then she stopped. She stood up and then she mirrored what I had done earlier. She looked around to see if anyone was around. I guess she decided that the coast was clear. She went up to one of those smooth, round rails. She put her hands on it and then leaned over. I moved up behind her and got the bottom of her dress out of the way.

"Polka dot panties? Really?"

"Don't make fun of my panties, asshole. Just hurry up and fuck me."

Fuck her? Wouldn't that be going too far. But we'd already gone too far. It was done. She'd already sucked me. I guess what I'm saying is I sort of felt like I had no choice. I had to live up to all the shit I was saying earlier. But would that be so bad? She was so fine.

In hindsight I should have just taken her panties off cause it wasn't the most comfortable thing to just move them to the side and start fucking her. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it but the panties were there pressing up against the side of my dick the whole time and I could have done without that.

I went gentle at first. This was a new place, a new situation for us. I didn't want to rush it and if I had to guess she needed some time to adjust to this new reality the same as me. I wondered if she was still pretending I was someone else. I know I didn't need to. I just looked down at my dick going in and out of her as her ass was still half way covered in pink circles and I knew this was ok. It was better than ok. I hadn't exactly planned to do this when I called her and said I wanted to talk. Even when we were talking I hadn't exactly planned for this but it was a great outcome nonetheless. I can't explain it. Had I made the opportunity for myself or had I just seen the opening and jumped through? That was a question to ponder later. For now I was trying to hold off on cumming until my sister was satisfied.

I reached around her and started fondling my sister's tits through the top of her dress. They felt nice. I was looking forward to getting to know them a lot more.

My sister was getting more and more into it. Her head was tilted back to me and her body started doing some funny dance. I buried my dick as far into her as I could go and I was almost ready to cum myself. The only thing that saved me was the chafing from her panties.

My sister hit an orgasm though I don't think it was a very big one. But it was enough to justify me pulling out and shooting my cum all over the sidewalk that went around the building.

"That was good." my sister said. "I have so missed getting a dick."

"You're welcome."

"What did you do? You know they can dna test that." she said about my choice of location for ejaculation.

"Right. Because that would be a good use of police resources. So. How're you feeling? You ok?"

"Fine." she said.

"Me too. I feel alright. I feel normal. Like this is normal."

"Yeah."

I put my arm around her waist and pulled her to me. "I guess saying I love you will sort of sound like it means a little more though."

"Probably." she agreed.

"But it's true. And any time you need a good lay I'm here for you."

"I appreciate it." She smiled and then she started to giggle a bit.

"What? What's funny."

"Us. I can't believe we did this."

"But you said it was ok."

"It is. I'm not freaking out or anything. I just never expected this. It's like, one moment we were two people who had never had sex and would never even think of having sex; and now we're siblings with benefits. Weird. Good weird. But not really something we can tell people."

"Like you not telling me about getting lesbian married."

"I was going to tell everyone eventually. Probably Jane first."

"And again my sisters conspire against me."

"It's not like that. I'm just closer to her."

"I'd say we're pretty damn close now."

"True but I had no idea we'd do this."

"You knew how I felt about Melony. Don't get me wrong, I've moved on and I'm not going to make it an issue but you knew how I felt about her. If you were my brother dating my ex I'd likely punch you in the jaw."

"Ok, and now you know why I didn't tell you. So relax. Let's enjoy what we have now."

"Yeah. But you do realize you need to start telling people. Not about me and you but about Melony. You're going to have to tell her I know. We're going to have to sort out the fact that she fucked my wife."

"And you fucked me. Everything's fair and even again. And I think you're actually coming out on top."

"But we're going to have to let those two know. Not about us cause I'm not sure they'd keep cool and not flip out but, you know, about everything else."

I went to my SUV and my sister went to her car. I didn't drive away. I sat there thinking about what had just happened. Did that mean there was something wrong with me. Was there something wrong with Nicole? Well, obviously there was something a little bit wrong with Nicole, since she was a lesbian but then so was my wife. I could accept and tolerate that. But the incest thing. Could you just imagine some lesbian pointing a finger at me and calling me fucked up because I fucked my sister?

I was still thinking about it and reliving sex with my sister in my head when my sister tapped on my window. She hadn't driven away yet either.

"Can I ask you a question?" she said when I lowered my window.

"Of course?"

"Did you like it?"

"You know I did."

"Well, did you mean it when you said any time I needed a lay you'd be there for me?"

"Yes. Any time. You let me know and I'll do what I can to make you happy."

She smiled. "Here." She said as she reached over to hand me something. I put my hand out and she dropped her panties into my palm.

"Great. I can take these home and show them to my wife."

"I was wondering, how big is your backseat?"

"Pretty big. Why?"

"I was just thinking that I'd like to know if it was big enough for a little hanky panky."

"Get in. Let's find out."

My sister opened the side door and got in. She waited for me in the backseat and I moved around the captains chair. I looked at her. She seemed so different to me now that I knew I could have sex with her. I wondered how she saw me.

I got her all the way out of her red dress and her beautiful form was before my eyes. Why hadn't I thought about fucking her years ago? This was great. If I could have fucked her in high school or college I never would have dated Melany in the first place.

Then something happened. I wasn't expecting it. I mean, I wasn't expecting any of this but there was something that surprised me. Yes, even more than the fact that I was surprised about fucking my sister and that being some of the best sex of my life. I was sitting next to my naked sister. She got my pants all the way off and my dick sprang into the air. She straddled me but before my dick went it I took the opportunity to fondle and then suck on her breasts. They were so perfect. I let one of her nipples pop out of my mouth and then I looked up at my sister.

That was when it happened. At that moment, when she was starting to lower her pussy onto my dick her lips came down to mine and we shared our first kiss. Wow. That was nice. Don't get me wrong, fucking her was very good too, but kissing her. That was something extra special. I can't say why. It just was.

We kissed and fucked like that for quite a while. We didn't feel like we were in a hurry. We were just being together. I loved running my fingers along her side, going from the sides of her breasts, down to her waist, and then moving them to her ass cheeks. I kissed her neck and sucked her tits.

Neither one of us had an orgasm like that. To get off we'd have to change positions. We had lots of room back there but not enough to just do anything we wanted. Eventually, the more comfortable thing was to just bend her over the back of the mid seat and fuck her from behind again. That got her to her climax and me also to mine. I took that opportunity to soil her panties with my semen. Then I told her to take them home and wash them for me.

We didn't decide on an exact date or anything as to when we would tell or hook up again. I told her I'd call her the next day. She was clothed, minus panties, and I was back in the driver's seat. She got out and came to my window again. Our kiss goodbye was supposed to just be a quick peck but it turned into another bit of making out. Kissing my sister is awesome. It was really too bad we couldn't just do that all night.

When I got home my wife was asleep. I got into bed next to her and she woke up just a bit. I put my body up next to hers and just smiled. As long as I could fuck my wife and my sister and I felt comfortable that neither was getting some other dick besides mine, I could be ok with all this. It wasn't a typical marriage but I could go with it.

The rest of the weekend my wife wanted to tell me over and over about everything she and Melony had done. She kept going on and on about how I was the best husband in the world for letting that happen. She completely forgot to ask me about the other woman. My biggest take away from that was the fact that she was happy. She was actually fucking happy. All weekend it seemed there was nothing to argue about. All the little things that would eventually spiral into one of us shouting at the other were all just too small for us to get upset about.

Then the week started and my usual pattern of working my ass off all day came with it. When I work I put all my energy into it. I never slack off but that does sometimes mean I don't immediately notice things around me that have nothing to do with work.

On Monday my wife was quiet but I didn't say anything about it. She seemed happy and that was the important point. On Tuesday she wanted to talk about the other couple. She wanted me to tell her about the woman I'd been with but I told her that it might just upset her and I wanted her happy. She said she could handle it but I told her I just wasn't ready to talk about it. Then my wife asked if it might ever be possible to do it again. I asked if she'd had any contact with the lesbians since the weekend and she gave me a cautious answer leaning to the negative. Of course I wasn't stupid. She wanted me to think she'd said no but by not coming right out and saying no she was telecasting to me that she really had been keeping in contact with Melany.

During all this I was keeping in touch with Nicole. We weren't talking about our next time to have sex. We were actually discussing when and how we were going to let Melony and Jill know that their circle of friends was more interwoven than they might have thought.

On Wednesday, as soon as I got home my wife told me she was going out to go shopping with one of her friends. She told me dinner was already made and she'd be back in a few hours. This did not make me immediately suspicious but just on a whim I called Nicole.

"Where's Melony?"

"Melony? You want to talk to her?"

"No. I'm just asking where she is. Is she there with you?"

"She just left."

"Where's she going?"

"Why?"

"My wife just left to go shopping with a friend. Just wondering if that friend might be my ex."

"Well, maybe. Hey, we're going to have to talk about you calling her your ex. She's my spouse. You understand."

"Ok but aren't you just a bit curious what your spouse and my spouse are both doing right now and if they are doing it together?"

"I am."

"Where would they go?"

"Why? You want to catch them?"

"I just want to know. I don't want to be played. I won't cause a scene. I just want to know. If we tell them later that we already knew they were going behind our backs and we were mature about it, it encourages them to be more honest with us in the future."

She had to admit that I had a point. We drove out to the movie theater and sure enough Melony's car was there parked right next to Jill's. It was a surreal moment for us both to realize what we knew and what it meant.

"So, what do you want to do?" she asked me.

"I want to go over to dad's place."

"Dad's place."

"Yeah. I want to see how my old tree house is holding up. Care to come?"

"Come? Yeah, could come."

"Well, let's go come together."

"Works for me."

We drove out to see our father. We visited with him for a bit and then I went to the backyard to see if the old Fortress of Ultimate Power was still in operation. Of course it was since our father had built it. I expected it to be dirty in there but no. It was actually very clean and well kept up. I would find out later that our father was keeping it in good shape for the day he'd have grandkids. I helped my sister climb up after I'd checked that the floor wasn't going to fall out from under us. I spread out a blanket that I'd brought with me and it was time to get down to business.

"This place is a bit smaller than I remember." I said.

"Yeah, with two of us in here we've only got room to do one thing."

"That was all I really wanted to do anyway."

My sister checked that the trap door was locked and then she looked around to see if anyone would be able to see what we were doing in there. Being satisfied she got out of her shorts but she didn't take them all the way off. She left them on one of her ankles in case we needed to get dressed quickly.

"No panties?"

"Shut up and fuck me."

I did as she asked. She went to her back and I got on top of her. My dick went right in and the action started.

"You're my favorite sister." I said.

"I better be."

"Have you fucked Melony since we started this?"

"Just once."

"Once!?"

"Yeah. Just once. We don't have sex everyday."

"Why not? When I dated her we'd had sex just about everyday."

"Well, we aren't like that."

"I just love that I have sex with you and then you go and have sex with her. I just love that idea for some reason."

"You're way of getting back at her?"

"Something like that but even if she wasn't involved with this at all I think now that we've started this I really like it. I think about wanting to have sex with you again all the time."

"Well, be grateful I'm with Melony because if not for my promise to her I could just date a normal guy and have a normal husband."

"I'm not complaining. I'm exceedingly happy I now get to fuck you."

"And I'm happy too."

"And my wife has been very happy the last few days. Everybody wins."

"Melony has been moody."

"Once she knows that we know, I think she'll be fine."

"What if she isn't?"

"Then you can leave her and run away with me."

"We'll have to move farther away than just the other side of the river for that."

"Yeah, but I'd do it for you. You're pussy is the best."

"Better than Jill?"

"Yes. Better than Jill. Hey, maybe we can convince Melony and Jill to move in together and we can just be together all the time."

"That's going further than I thought this was about.'

"I'm just saying, I love you sis. I want to be with you."

"You are with me."

The sex was really good. We had to stay in missionary for most of it. At one point we tried doing doggy style but that didn't work out space wise so we went back to missionary. We didn't feel rushed by a time limit. We could just enjoy fucking.

My sister hit her climax and it was much bigger than the ones from before. It was so beautiful to see her like that. I really felt it was a shame that I had to pull out of her. I really wanted to cum inside her. I could imagine my cum in Nicole's pussy and Melony licking it out.

I pulled my dick out and started to blast it all over her body. Oh, that was a good release.

After fucking and getting dressed I kissed her. She kissed me back. It was a nice little moment that should have just passed but instead it held up opening the trap door. We sat there in the tree house kissing and then full on making out for about twenty minutes. It was nice. We eventually ended when our father called out to us asking what the hell we were doing up there.