Siblings with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parents just don't understand.

When I eventually got home my wife was waiting for me. She wanted to know where I'd gone and I told her I went to see my dad. I was very hungry so I asked her to heat up my dinner and serve it to me. It was so funny to see her feeling guilty because she almost certainly cheated on me with Melony. She was worried I'd gone out looking for her. I just played it cool. I had a good thing, sort of, and I didn't want to ruin it.

That night in bed I made sure to get some sex from my wife and I imagined she was my sister as I unloaded a massive load of semen into her.

The next Saturday a funny thing happened. Yes, my wife had an active social life. She had friends and she did things with her friends like shopping or coffee or whatever. Usually I wouldn't get suspicious. But when she said she was leaving to go do something on Saturday the first thing that came to my mind was the fact that my sister was at work. I didn't know Melony's work schedule or anything but I was guessing that I didn't need to in order to be right.

I waited ten minutes and then started driving out to the address where my sister said she lived. I'd never been there before so I was following the instructions on my phone. I pulled up and sure enough Jill's car was there. I laughed. I should have been pissed but no. I laughed. So she was getting some pussy. So was I. I was really happy about this.

I waited a few minutes in my car and wondered if they were just talking or if things had already moved to the bedroom. I really wanted to interrupt them. I really, really did. But I had no way to know so I just walked up to the door blind.

After ringing the bell I waited. It was taking a bit of time for someone to answer. That made me happy. I actually had interrupted them. They took so long that I rang the bell again. I intentionally stayed out of view from the peep hole so someone would have to answer the door.

The door started to open slowly and I could see that it was chained. Melony's face came to the crack in the doorway. Man, she was still so pretty. I had to admit to myself I did still feel something for her. I had thought I put all that behind me when I took my vows but looking at her I could feel it.

"Hello." she said.

"Hello." I answered.

"David?"

"You going to talk to me through a locked door?"

"Oh. Just wait a minute." She unchained the door and let it open a bit more. She was only wearing a bathrobe. I smiled but not for the reason she might have been thinking.

"What are you doing here?"

"Where's my sister?"

"Your sister? Uh ... uh ... which one?"

"Melony, I know. Ok. So don't jerk me around. I know you want to have your big secret and all but I know. So where's my sister?"

"She's not here."

"I know that. I'm asking where she is not if she's here."

"She's at work. Why? What's going on?"

"Important family business. Don't worry, it has nothing to do with you."

"Well. She isn't here. Like I said. She's at work."

"Darn. I need to talk to her now."

"Do you want to leave a message for her?"

"Yeah, just ask her to call me. Ok?"

"Will do. Is that all?"

"I guess. Oh, but since I've got you here, you should have told me."

"What I do with my life is none of your business."

"I didn't say it was. But if you're going to be my sister in law we should at least be on speaking terms for Nicole's sake."

"Well. Ok. Thank you. For Nicole's sake."

"Actually, you know, you two should come over and have dinner with me and my wife. You wouldn't have to worry about her. She's not that conservative or anything. She's got a lot of friends who are gay. We just won't tell about me and you."

"There is no me and you."

"Which is why we won't have to tell my wife about it. We agree."

"Alright. I'll talk to Nicole about it when she gets home."

"Great seeing you again."

"Yeah, ok. Bye bye."

She shut the door and I was just standing there with a huge smile on my face.

I drove out to the mall where my sister worked. I went to her shop and pretended to look around at the merchandise until she got a second to come and talk.

"Guess what our wives are doing right now."

"No. Again?"

"Yep. We're going to have to tell them we know or they'll just keep sneaking around behind our backs."

"You're probably right."

"I talked to Melony."

"No. Why?"

"Don't worry. Jill was hiding. It wasn't like that. I just asked where you were and I let her know I knew about y'all's little lesbian thing."

"Great. Now she's going to yell at me and accuse me of telling you."

"Just tell her I figured it out on my own. Tell her I've been known but out of respect for her wishes I stayed away. I mean, the city only has ninety thousand people in it. Just because you move across the river doesn't mean that people don't notice things."

"She's going to accuse you of stalking her."

"I know. But if we both back up each other's story then she'll have no room to fight about it."

"I hope you're right."

"Anyway. What are you doing when you get off?"

"I was planning to go have a nice evening with my wife but looks like she's already doing that. "

"How about I take you out to the movies? And after the movie maybe we can find a little place to do that thing I don't do with my other sister."

"Sounds good but can I make a request?"

"Sure."

"Can we do that thing in a bed this time?"

"I'll make it happen."

When it was time for my sister to get off work we actually didn't waste any time going to the theater.

"Mom's house?" Nicole asked as I pulled into the driveway.

"It was this or a hotel and after all the times mom gave us the lecture that her house was not a hotel I figured we just had to come here."

"Did you check if it was ok?"

"Mom'll be at the hospital until midnight. I sent her a text saying I needed to meet with you in secret to plan a surprise party so she won't panic if she notices someone's been in her house."

"Wait. Her birthday is the next one."

"I know. She'll think we're planning one for her. So if she happens to get off early she won't want to interrupt us. She'll stay away."

"That means we actually have to plan one for her."

"I thought of that but we've got two months."

"So, your bed or mine?"

"Both. I vote both. And Jane's bed, just to be thorough."

"That's a lot of fucking."

"We're just making it even."

We started in the room Nicole used to share with Jane. My sister did a nice strip tease for me. When she was naked she got on her old bed and I got between her legs. As I started to lick my sister I had two things going through my head. One was that I wanted to do a better job than Melony. And two was that if Melony and Nicole do come over for dinner I hoped I'd get to eat some pussy then too.

I pulled out every trick I knew and I was going at it. I think I nearly had her ready to pop. I pulled my mouth away from her and she gasped.

"Don't stop."

Instead of complying I got on top of her and let my dick sink into her pussy. She was already so close that all I had to do was angle my cock to hit her gspot and she was having the largest orgasm I'd given her to date.

She laid there still for a few moments. I sat on the bed next to her as I admired her sexy body.

"Psst. I'm not finished." I said.

She nodded and sat up. She pushed me down to the bed because she wanted to be on top. This was a fun position. My dick could be insider her and her tits could bounce up and down on my face. We fucked like that for a while and probably would have kept going at it like that if not for the person who came and stood in the doorway.

As soon as I saw someone I froze. Nicole just kept going back and forth on my dick and I had to tap her to get her attention.

"Jane." I said as I pointed to the door.

A look of fear and panic came to Nicole's face as she slowly turned her head to see our sister standing there gawking at us. Nicole jumped off of me and for a few seconds we were all just looking at each other.

Then Jane bolted down the hall. I heard Nicole tell me not to let her get away. I caught up with Jane just as she was reaching for the front door.

"Let me go."

"Let's talk first."

"Let me go."

I let her go but I stood in front of the door and she just backed away from me until she bumped into the sofa. Seeing few options for what to do she sat down.

"I can explain." I said.

"No need." Jane said. As she spoke she looked at me with crazy intense eyes and only took her attention away from me for a moment when Nicole came into the room. To my surprise she'd gotten dressed really fast.

"It's not what it looks like." Nicole said.

"Don't say that." I countered. "It's exactly what it looks like."

"You're not helping."

"Guys. I get it. You two have some secret between you and I shouldn't be here." Jane said.

"You have to promise not to tell." I said.

"I promise. No tell. No way."

"See, I don't believe you." I said.

"Let me handle this." Nicole said. "Go get some clothes on. Let us talk."

I didn't want to leave but it was a good suggestion. As I got dressed I half expected to hear Jane going for the door.

When I came back to the living room my two sisters were speaking in hushed tones and then Jane blurted out loudly; "You're a lesbian!?"

Nicole got her quiet again and they spoke softly. I kept my distance since I didn't want to scare Jane. I just waited and looked over at the clock that hung from the wall every now and then. After about ten minutes of talking it over my sisters hugged.

They turned to me and Nicole let me know what was decided.

"Don't worry. She's not going to tell."

"I don't believe her." I said.

"I let her know everything. She knows this wasn't your fault."

"Doesn't matter. I can't let her go until I'm satisfied."

"I won't tell." Jane said. "I understand."

"I don't believe you. You told mom about my porn collection."

"Oh, that was ages ago."

"You ratted on me when I took Lisa to that Chinese restaurant."

"You were cheating on your girlfriend."

"And I'm married now. Case closed. You're going to tell."

"I won't tell. I swear."

"On what?"

"On ... a ... Mom has a bible around somewhere, right? I'll swear on that."

"I have a better idea. You can swear on my dick."

Even Nicole was surprised by that statement.

"What are you talking about?"

"Simple. She's going to tell. You know she's going to tell. She can't keep a secret unless the secret is about her."

"That's not true. I don't always tell."

"You ruined the ending of the 6th Sense. The second we put the dvd in so I could watch it for the first time you just went and told that the guy ..."

"That was ages ago. I'm not like that now."

"Sorry. I require proof that you will not tell."

"What proof?" Nicole asked.

"She has to ... give me a blow job."

"No." Jane said.

Nicole tilted her head to the side and then nodded. "That would be a good solution, actually."

"No. I'm not giving him a blow job. He's my brother."

"He's my brother, too. It's not hard for me."

"Look, now, I understand that you two have something special and personal together but you can't drag me into it. I'm sorry I came over. I just thought you two should know that mom knows you're planning the party for her."

"Did it look like we were planning a party for her?" I asked. "No. We were having a party with just the two of us but you felt the need to rush down here and tell us something we weren't supposed to know."

"Fucking hell, David. I won't tell. I don't need to suck your dick to know that I won't tell."

"Maybe you don't need to suck my dick to know that but I do. I'm sorry Jane. You're going to have to do it this one time just to make sure."

"He's got a point, Jane. You don't want us to have to worry, do you?" Nicole added.

"I can't do it."

"It's easy."

"For you. I ... I can't do that."

"Relax." Nicole said as she took Jane's hand and pulled her off the sofa. Jane put up a light defense but then obeyed. Nicole brought Jane to her knees in front of me.

"This is crazy, guys. No. This is so, so crazy."

"Just watch. Ok. Just watch me."

Nicole got my dick back out and Jane was mesmerized as she watched Nicole put it in her mouth and start to suck. She only did it a little bit and then she took my dick out of her mouth and presented it to Jane.

"So. Easy peasy."

Jane was shaking her head so Nicole grabbed the back of her neck and started to push her closer.

"Just do it and get it over with. It isn't bad. You'll like it."

"But ... but ..."

"Say AH."

Nicole pushed Jane right up to me and Jane flinched and then made a motion like she was gagging.

"Oh, stop acting."

"I'm not acting. I really can't ..."

"Look, bitch, there are only two ways you get out of this. You suck his dick or you lick my pussy. Pick one. And hurry up before I hold you down so David can take you from behind."

Jane swallowed and looked at my dick. She closed her eyes and then opened her mouth. I put my dick in and she started to suck. Good girl. Moment after moment she started to acclimatize to it. Then she was getting into it and it started to feel like a real blow job.

"There you go. See. It's not so scary." Nicole encouraged. As she was saying that I noticed that Nicole was also trying to get Jane out of her clothes. Again, Jane resisted a bit but before I knew it her blouse was unbuttoned and Nicole was pulling it off.

Nicole got Jane's bra off as well and then Jane opened her eyes to look wide eyed at her sister. Nicole just smiled and then leaned over and took one of Jane's nipples into her mouth. I had to hold Jane's head in place to keep her from breaking away from the blow job.

Jane seemed tense for a moment but then that moment passed and the biological fact that someone was sucking on her tit while she sucked a cock was having an affect on her. When Nicole started trying to get Jane out of her jeans there didn't seem to be any resistance left.

Slowly I lowered myself to my knees so that Jane could keep sucking me as she put her now naked ass on the carpet in the living room.

"Don't panic." Nicole said. "I'm going to lick you and you're going to like it."

In response to this Jane took my cock out of her mouth. "Does she talk to you that way?" she asked me.

"No." I answered as I tried to get my dick back where it was supposed to be.

"I'm not a lesbian." Jane said.

"I don't care. We're all in this together. Open your legs."

Jane complied and down Nicole went. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing but it caused Jane to scrunch up her brow and release my dick so she could gasp for air. I wasn't about to let the moment go to waste. Jane was sufficiently distracted so I went behind Nicole. Because of how she was almost all the way down on her stomach it took just a bit of work to get her clothes off but soon enough she was naked and I was getting my dick back into her pussy.

Was this a threesome? Did this count as a threesome with just what we'd done so far? The only threesome I'd ever had before was my bachelor party so I guess I couldn't say for sure but I knew when I watched porn if I saw the guy being sexual with two girls but only got to fuck one of them I felt cheated. If there are two girls in the room then he should fuck both of them. If there are three girls in the room then he should fuck all three of them. Otherwise the porn stars are just being lazy.

"My brother is fucking my sister." Jane said in surprise when she saw what I was doing.

"You better believe I'm fucking my sister."

For a few moments that's how we were. I was in Nicole and Nicole had her tongue either on or in Jane. I brought myself almost to the point of wanting to cum and then I pulled out of Nicole because I wanted to hold off. I wasn't ready to be finished yet.

Nicole wasn't very happy about the sudden loss of dick and so she stopped what she was doing. She got up and turned to me. She kissed me and then she frantically started rubbing her pussy. I moved between Jane's legs and Jane looked at me while holding her breath for a moment.

"Wow. Are we really going to do this?" Jane asked.

"Of course." I answered.

"You know, you've got a pretty big dick there, little brother."

"You've got some pretty nice tits there sis."

"Oh, stop it." Nicole said.

"Go ahead," Jane said "but don't tell my boyfriend."

"Duh!" I said.

Nicole lowered her pussy over Jane's face and Jane hesitantly started to kiss and then lick what was given to her. I then started to push my dick into her and before we knew it we'd officially crossed 100% threesome territory. I had now vaginally penetrated both of my sisters.

Jane had some good pussy too. Don't get me wrong, so did Nicole. I wasn't comparing them as to which was better. In some ways they were the same and in some ways they were different and that was ok. I knew one thing right away, though. I was definitely going to want to fuck both of them in the future. I couldn't let this end here. This could not be a one time thing. I wanted then individually and I wanted them together. This was now us.

In order to increase comfort we changed the way we were fucking. Nicole got on the sofa and Jane got on all fours so she could eat her out in a better position. I got behind Jane and started fucking her. Her ass was so sexy. Again, so was Nicole's but Jane was different. She wasn't fat by any means but she was curvier than Nicole and so her ass had a bit more to it. There was more to grab onto and her skin was softer.

Nicole didn't last very long with Jane's tongue on her. I like to think that it wasn't so much Jane that cause Nicole to cum but the fact that I'd fucked her already.

Much sooner than I would have liked I was feeling my own climax coming on, too. I wanted to hold out. This was so much fun. This was so exciting. I did not want this to end. I had to slow down and I nearly came to a complete stop. Then I almost blew my load when Jane started to cum. I clenched my teeth and held in my semen with all my might as my sister's body shuttered and then fell limp.

As soon as I knew she was finished the pressure was off. I had given both of my sisters an orgasm that day. I had proven again that I was worthy of a threesome and that I could satisfy more than one woman at a time. I pulled my dick out of Jane and my cum erupted all over her ass. Instantly, Nicole was there slurping it up. I closed my eyes and caught my breath and when I opened them again I saw my sisters sitting on the sofa and then the two sisters kissed and passed my cum back and forth between the two of them.

"That is so sexy." I said.

Eventually it seemed like they both had some of my semen and they swallowed at the same time. They laughed about it.

"That was fun." Nicole said.

It was at that remark when Jane stood up in front of us. "I have something to tell you both."

Nicole and I waited silently.

Jane continued. "Don't lie to me. Don't lie to each other."

"I haven't lied to anyone." I said.

"You both need to know that you didn't make me do this. And the little explanation you gave me earlier is fantasy. You two aren't doing this because you have to or because of a promise or anything out of need or anything like that. You need to admit to yourselves that you are doing this because you want to. You like it. That's why. That's why you did it and that's why I did it with you. Any other thought construction is just a delusion to remove yourself from responsibility. Don't do that. Don't diminish your own agency and choice."

Now if could you see inside my head you'd see me rolling my eyes and putting my index finger into the air so I could make circles with it. This was classic Jane. But still, her long winded words did make one small point.