Siblings with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok." I agreed. "I can accept that." I turned to Nicole. "Hey sis, I like fucking you. Want to keep doing it?"

"Count me in." Nicole said.

"And don't forget about me." Jane said. "I don't know how much of this you guys wanted to keep to yourselves but I am with you in this now so don't forget about me."

"We won't." Nicole said.

After everything seemed settled we all got dressed and then we spent the next hour planning a party for our mother. Jane had already thought up some ideas and just could not wait to share them with us. After having a successful meeting for the party it just seemed very natural that we'd want to have sex to celebrate. We all got in my old bed. I had my sisters bent over, ass to ass so I could go back and forth, fucking one and then the other while they kissed. Then they both took turns riding me. Finally, my two sisters got into sixty nine with each other and they licked each other to climax. When they were finished they both got on their knees in front of me and took turns sucking me until I was able to cum again.

I was feeling really good when I got back to my house. Jill wanted to know where I had been so I told her the truth. I was at my mother's house with my sisters planning a party. That was true.

My wife seemed a bit incredulous.

"You haven't been seeing that woman have you?"

"You doubt me? Call Nicole. Call Jane. Go ahead."

"Alright. Sorry. But I wanted to ask again."

"Ask what?"

"If we can do the swap again."

"Oh. She was that good?"

"I wish I could make you understand. I do. I need a woman from time to time. I just do. I can't help it. It's important to me."

"Let me think about it."

"Really?"

"I said I'd think about it. No promises."

"Ok, but you'll really think about it, right? Not just say you'll think about it."

"I'll really think about it."

"When can I know?"

"Do you already have plans or something?"

"No."

"Do you? Be honest."

"No. Ok, I was talking with the woman and we were hoping to be able to make plans but I haven't made any real plans yet."

"By the way, I was talking with Nicole. She's got a new boyfriend she wants us to meet so I invited her to bring him over for dinner."

"Great. When?"

"I wanted to let you know before I put it on the calendar."

"Ok. Let me call her and set it up."

"Great. You do that."

That night I didn't feel like fucking Jill. I was already just so content and satisfied. She snuggled up next to me in bed. My wife was still so fine and she was of course still my wife. I was her husband so I had to look out for her best interest. But I had something with my sisters now too and I had to take that into consideration.

The next day I got word from Nicole that Melony wanted them to change partners for the next swap. I asked why we couldn't all just meet up so we could clear the air but Melony and Jill were both against that apparently since they didn't want the guy to get a chance for a threesome. The reason Melony wanted to change partners was because Melony secretly suspected that Nicole had really had sex on her previous date and was just lying when she said she hadn't. That made Melony jealous and now she wanted to get some no strings dick as well. That sounded so typical of her.

That night Jill had lost her previous mood of happiness and seemed depressed. She also proceeded to give me the news that we were going to change partners for the next swap since she didn't know I already knew. It was very clear that Jill was not happy about this. It wasn't hard to figure out why. She was feeling rejected. I took extra special care to let her know that I always wanted her.

As luck would have it, the new blind dates were scheduled for the day before Nicole was going to bring Melony over for dinner to formally let me and my wife know she was married to a woman.

On the night of the blind dates Nicole and I had a plan. Nicole would go to her date with Jane. They would wait until Jill was seated and then they would go in and sit at another table.

When I got to the place where I was supposed to meet Melony I did a similar thing. Before going in I took a picture of myself outside the place. It was when I was looking at the pic that I realized what Melony was doing. She'd picked a nice restaurant for Nicole to go to, probably with the idea that dinner would take a long time. The place I was meeting Melony at was just a short order breakfast place. She wanted to finish and get out of there as quickly as possible. This was just a booty call for her.

I ordered my meal and then put a giant tome on the table that was a collection of scientific research papers. I cracked it open and then pulled out a notebook and started pretending to make notes. I was really just copying.

Eventually Melony came. I saw her out of the corner of my eye. She came in, noticed me and then went right back outside. I got the waitress to bring me another glass of orange juice and I just copied away. I was two pages deep in this article and it was actually starting to get interesting.

As I was waiting to see if Melony would come back in I got a call from my wife.

"Where are you?" she asked.

"I'm at the place."

"The woman says she can't see you."

"I don't know what to tell you. I'm here at the place."

"Ok, look around and see if anyone is looking for you."

I asked my wife if she was enjoying her date and she said she was thinking of bailing. I asked why but she didn't give me a real answer.

The next thing I knew, I was drinking coffee and reading that research article like it was a page turner. I read about the methodology the scientists had used, what outcome they expected, and how that was different from what they got. When I finally read their conclusions I found myself pondering if they were right. I was genuinely interested.

I looked down at the time. Wow. I'd been there for an hour. I looked around the place and I didn't see any sign of Melony. I was going to go home but I texted my sisters to see if the next part of our plans for the night could get started. Nicole was going to have to take a rain check since Melany was calling her every two minutes demanding she come home. If Melany wasn't going to be getting any then she would insist that Nicole not get any either.

On the plus side, Jane was still free. Her boyfriend thought she'd be out with her sister all night. I went to Jane's house and hoped her boyfriend didn't think to just pop in. My older sister and I went to her bedroom and without much fuss or many pleasantries we got our clothes off and we started fucking. Jane asked me if I wanted to do anal. She was surprised to learn that I actually didn't like that much. She said her boyfriend wanted to do that all the time. I told her to just break up with him. I'd be happy to take care of all her sexual needs without putting her health at risk.

There was less passion when I was with Jane but we had our own connection. It was different from being with Nicole. She felt less like a girlfriend and more like ... I guess a wife. It was hard to explain. I loved her, sure. I appreciated her. I guess what I mean to say is the sex was less fun but still great in its own way. It was our special moment together for us to know that we both loved each other. We were happy being together, just like always.

It was slow and easy. Unlike Nicole, who was not on any kind of birth control, Jane said it would be fine if I came inside her. I mentioned to her that birth control was not 100% effective but she said she'd rather take her chances than me put cum on her sheets and her boyfriend getting suspicious. I again mentioned that she could just break up with him and she said she would the moment she could just move in with me. She took those words back right away and said strongly that she loved her boyfriend. I thought it was funny that she'd be saying that while my dick was in her and she was telling me to go ahead and cum insider her pussy.

I did as she said and I ejaculated in my sister. I quickly had to get myself hard again and I kept fucking her until she was able to reach her own orgasm. It was a quiet little climax. When we were finished, my dick was still in her when I put my lips to hers. We kissed gently for a bit and then it was definitely time for me to get my ass back to my house.

When my wife got home she was so upset that she didn't want to have sex. She just laid in bed in a ball and hugged a pillow. I didn't bother her. She was looking like the bad old days were coming and an argument over nothing was brewing.

When I was ready for sleep I got into bed next to her.

"Next time, no more swapping. Ok?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'll be with the woman from before and you be with the woman from before."

"Why can't we all be together?"

"Just no more switching. Ok?"

"So the lesbian thing is over?"

"No. Just listen. Ok. You be with the woman from before and I'll be with my date from before. No more changing partners."

"You still want to be with that woman."

"Yes. I already texted her about it."

"Without even asking me?"

"I already said yes."

"But what if I ..."

"David, I already said yes. If you want to stay home then fine but I'm going to see that woman."

"You're just going to cheat on me?"

Jill got up from her position and then came to look at me. She had such an angry face.

"Don't do that to me. I'm your wife. I swear off all other men but I need a woman from time to time and if you're going to stay married to me then you're just going to have to accept that."

"Does that apply to me, too?"

"It shouldn't have to."

"But does it?"

She looked angry like she wanted to argue but then held it in. "Fine. It applies to you only in the case of being with that one other woman."

"No. I don't accept that."

"You're not seriously going to play hardball about this."

"That woman has a sister. What about her? And what if this lesbian couple gets bored of us and we have to find another lesbian couple to swap with. Am I still restricted then?"

"Sister! Why did you say that?"

"Stop giving me absolutes. If I want to be with a woman I'll talk about it with you."

"Whatever." she said and then moved to the other side of the bed.

The next day as the appointed time neared I stood outside my house waiting. I had given Jill a task to do in the house so she would not be out there with me. When Melony and my sister drove up I greeted them. Nicole and I shared a knowing glance and Melony was cold to me as usual.

"Come on in. Dinner's almost ready. Here, let me show you the living room."

I got the two ladies to sit down and just as they did Jill came out of the kitchen to meet them.

"Jill, this is my sister's wife, Melony."

I had to try so hard to keep from smiling. Jill stood there speechless once she recognized who it was. The cat was out of the bag and the next thing that happened was Melony hopped to her feet and started yelling at me. She was accusing me of arranging this whole thing just to mess with her life. I didn't respond. Jill went to my defense and insisted she really did want to be with a woman. Again, I just stood there quiet. I told myself that I would just let Melony do her thing and then I would let her choose if she wanted to have dinner or not.

But as usual, Melony couldn't just take the peaceful solution. She started being verbally abusive. She walked up to me, slapped me and then stormed out. She got in her car and sped away at full speed.

"What just happened?" Jill asked.

"You just got to see Melony's true colors." I said.

"Alright, someone explain something to me." Jill said.

"Should I or do you want to do it?" I asked Nicole.

"I'll do it. Jill, I'm gay and Melony is my wife."

"Your wife?"

"Yep."

Nicole explained all that had happened minus the fact that I was now in a sexual relationship with her. We let Jill know that we knew she was seeing Melony on the side. I told her I was ok with it if it meant our marriage would be saved. It wasn't originally part of our plan but I let it slip that I had actually dated Melony at one point. I figured I'd cover my bases so Melony wouldn't have any bombs to throw later.

Then the phone calls started. Both Nicole and Jill were trying to talk Melany into calming down and coming back. Melany refused. She said she absolutely would not come back to my house. That was fine. Jill said she'd drive Nicole home. Nicole thanked her and asked if she could spend the night since she didn't want to go home only to argue with Melany. I said we'd be happy to have her.

We all sat and tried to relax but this was not turning into a fun evening. My wife was upset, my sister wasn't as upset but she wasn't happy. As for me, I could have told both of them that Melany was that way but those comments would not be very helpful.

Eventually Nicole and Jill got onto the topic of lesbianism in general and their moods seemed to brighten. Jill was at least happy to have someone to talk to about her sexual orientation.

It was getting late so I set my sister up in one of the extra bedrooms and it was bedtime. As I was getting into bed with my wife I was thinking about how she looked when she was talking with Nicole about having sex with women and I came to a decision.

"If you want to have a girlfriend, I thought about it, and yeah, if you want to have a girlfriend, as long as I get to meet her and give an ok then sure. Maybe that's the best way forward for us."

"You're letting me have a girlfriend? A girl I can fuck?"

"I have to meet her and I have to give the ok and you have to leave her the second she tries to get you to run away with her."

"You're letting me have a girlfriend?"

"That's what I just said."

"You're so good to me. I don't deserve you. I mean, I was sitting here telling how wonderful my date was and now I just feel like shit that I acted that way."

"You don't have to say that. I was happy for you to be happy."

"I know and I get that but what I'm saying is, Ok, so like, I was assuming that you had done something with that other woman. And I was ok with it. I really was ok with it. I mean, if I think about you just going out behind my back and fucking some woman I'd be pissed, but when I think about Nicole ... I mean. I was seeing Melany and at the time I was sort of half way thinking that you might be doing the same thing. Melany said something like she thought that was happening. Anyway, so I guess I was imagining you with that other woman. Now I know the other woman was your sister and in my head I was seeing you two together."

"Oh really?"

"You're not grossed out are you?"

"How did that thought make you feel?"

"It was ... I mean ... I didn't think about it that much."

"Come on. Tell me. What did you imagine me doing to her?"

"I imagined you ... you know ... having sex with her."

"And how did you feel seeing that image?"

"I guess ... you know ... it was ..."

"Come on. Be honest."

"You're going to make fun of me."

"No. Look when my sister showed up even I entertained the thought for a moment. There's nothing wrong with just a thought."

"I know that."

"And there's nothing wrong with feeling a certain way. We can't control how we feel, just what we do. I'm not going to make fun of you or judge you."

"Ok. Now, keep in mind I'm not asking you to do this. I'm only telling you because you insist on it and I'm not asking you to do this."

"Fair enough."

"Ok. So like when I imagined you having sex with Nicole I was really turned on."

"Really?"

"Don't make fun of it."

"I'm not. But give me details."

"Ok. Well, it turned me on. What else can I say? And I'm not asking you to do that. We clear? Don't throw that back at me later because I'm not asking you to do that. I'm just saying I had a thought and a certain feeling about that thought but that's it."

"Ok. Fair enough. It's kind of cute."

"Cute?"

"Yeah. You being turned on at the thought of me having sex with another woman. I think if we keep being honest with each other we can get through this. Let me ask something. Just as a hypothetical, ok. What would you do if you knew that ... say, for example ... Ok if you asked me to have sex with Nicole and you knew I'd agree and she'd agree, would you want us to have sex?"

"What? Is this a test?"

"It's just a question. I mean, the thought turned you on. Have you imagined what you might feel if you saw that in real life?"

"In real life? Um ... With your sister."

"Would you be cool with it if that happened in real life? Be honest."

She started to nod her head. "I think I would. I mean, she was your date. I had sex with my date. And it sort of looks really sexy and cool and just so counter everything. It would be like the biggest fuck you to the establishment, you know. But only if you were ok with it. And I'm not asking you to do that."

"Ok, let the record show that Jill is not asking her husband to have sex with his sister."

"Would you freak out if ... I mean ... I was supposed to go on a date with Nicole. What if I had done my lesbian thing with Nicole on our date?"

"Knock yourself out."

"My husband wants me to have sex with his sister." she seemed to be getting really turned on saying those words.

"Now that is something I can imagine."

"You'd really be ok if I fucked her?" Jill asked me.

"Would you be ok if I fucked her?" I said.

"I think I would."

"Same here."

"This is so weird. We're so weird."

"That just proves that we belong together.

"Can I ask? When you let yourself think of that on that date, were you tempted?"

"Tempted? Honestly?"

"Yes. Honestly."

"Don't tell anyone. Ever. Ok?"

"I promise."

"Yeah, I was tempted."

When I said the words Jill had a reaction. I could see a spark of something in her eyes and her face looked like it had a brief moment of intense pleasure.

"You were? What stopped you?"

I didn't answer that. Instead I asked; "Would you want me to do it?"

She started nodding her head. "Yes."

"Are you ok?"

"Fuck me. Fuck me now."

She threw her clothes off of herself. She spread her legs for me. As I was moving into position she had a suggestion for me.

"Pretend I'm Nicole. Call me Nicole."

"Wait."

My wife was grabbing at me and trying to get at my cock. "Fuck me! Come fuck your sister!"

I didn't comply. Instead I got off the bed and got the rest of my clothes off. Then, to Jill's surprise, I went for the door. She jumped off of the bed and followed me. She pulled at my arm and shook her head.

"What are you doing? Where are you going?"

I didn't answer. I just went down the hall to the room my sister was in. I knocked on the door and my wife ran back to our room lest she be seen by Nicole naked.

Nicole answered the door and gasped when she saw my dick hanging there. She thought I wanted to come in but instead I invited her to my bedroom.

"Your wife is there."

"I know. Trust me."

My sister did as I has suggested. My wife hid her face behind a pillow when my sister and I entered the master bedroom. When I got on the bed she pulled me to her and whispered to me.

"What are you doing?"

"Trust me."

"I didn't mean for you to ..."

"Just trust me."

"Ok. I'm here." Nicole said. "What's going on?"

"Jill, tell her what you told me."

"No."

"Why not? It's ok."

"You're embarrassing me."

"Nicole, Jill was saying that ..."

Jill got out of her hiding spot and put her hands to my mouth.

"No. Don't tell her."

I pulled her hands away.

"Will you please just trust me."

"What's going on?" Nicole asked.

I was about to speak again but my wife told me to shush and then she started to explain.

"We were talking about a fantasy that happened to involve you. It wasn't a real thing. It was just a fantasy. We do that sometimes to keep things interesting."