Siblings with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was the fantasy?" Nicole asked.

"Nothing important."

"Just tell her. She's cool." I said.

"It was nothing. Just some bedroom talk."

"You were both talking about me?" Nicole asked.

"We were talking about the dates, the blind dates and what you must have felt when you found your brother there waiting for you."

"Oh. Well, I can tell you what I felt."

"I'm sorry to bring you into this. We probably look like crazy people to you."

"No, it's ok. When I saw David there waiting for me I was very relieved."

"Relieved? Why?"

"Well, I was actually really scared about what type of guy would be there. Would he be a predator or some criminal? I was so worried. Then I saw David and I knew I wouldn't have to worry about my safety. And besides he's pretty hunky, so I got that part of it, too."

"But what about him being your brother."

"Well, I have to admit, I thought more than once about it. I mean, he does have a pretty big dick and a part of me doesn't mind that he's my brother."

"Really? Have you told him any of this?"

Nicole nodded. "We've talked about it."

"Just talked?" Jill asked.

Nicole turned to me. "How much does she know?"

"Jill, why don't you tell her what we were talking about?"

"It wasn't anything really. It's just that I was getting excited thinking about ... I mean, what if you two hadn't known you were brother and sister. What would you have done?"

"That's not it. Just tell her." I said. "Tell her what you imagined us doing."

"She's going to think I'm a weirdo."

"Just tell her."

"Guys, it's ok. When you're ready you can tell me. David, stop pressuring her." Nicole said.

"It's ok." Jill said. "What David is talking about is ... see, because I had sex with Melany on my date I had just assumed that David had sex on his date. I convinced myself of that. So when I found out he went on the date with his sister I didn't transition my thinking fast enough and so for a little while I was thinking that maybe David had had sex with you. But you have to understand I don't think that now and I'm not asking him or you to do that."

"Tell her how it made you feel."

"Well, I mean, you know how all the lesbian porn is so terrible because it isn't made for lesbians to watch."

Nicole nodded in vehement agreement. "Yes, I do."

"Well, so for men, even though they can't participate, watching lesbians turns them on but only as entertainment. As a fantasy. So I found myself thinking of the fantasy, just a fantasy, of you and your brother having sex and it turned me on."

"It did?"

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

"You don't have to apologize. I'm glad there's some place I can have sex with that man. He's really attractive."

"Thank you for understanding. I didn't mean to bring you into this."

"But she's here now." I said.

"Only because you brought her here."

"But tell her what you told me."

"I told her everything."

"If you knew she'd say yes and you knew I'd say yes, what would you do?"

"Don't tell her about that." Jill said.

"It's ok. Just tell her."

"What are you guys talking about?" Nicole asked.

I started to speak and had to hold Jill's hands to keep her from trying to shut me up.

"Jill was saying that if she knew we'd agree, she'd like to see us have sex."

"David! I'm sorry, Nicole. That's not what I said."

"You want to see me and David have sex?" Nicole asked.

Jill shook her head. "That's not what I said. I've stated over and over that I'm not asking you two to do that."

"What if we just did it?" I asked. "Would you want to watch?"

"What? I'm not asking you to do that."

"What if you didn't need to ask us?" Nicole asked. "What if we both wanted to do it?"

Jill looked at me and then turned and looked at Nicole. "You want to?"

"I want to." I said. "But the thing is, I'm married."

"And I want to." Nicole said. "But I wouldn't ask David to cheat on his wife."

"You really want to?"

"We've talked about it." Nicole said. "I think it would be great."

"The real thing is," I added; "If we did something like that and you saw us, could you keep that as our secret?"

"You know I would." Jill said.

"You wouldn't be upset or anything?" Nicole asked.

"Well, I told you it would turn me on."

"Would it turn you on if I reached over and put my hand on my brother's dick?" As Nicole said the words her hand did the action.

"Yes."

"Would it turn you on if I let my fingers wrap around him?"

Jill watched as Nicole started to stroke me and she put a hand between her legs to start rubbing herself. When Nicole noticed this she pulled the sheet away to expose my wife's breasts. Then Nicole leaned over to Jill and started to kiss her. Jill accepted the kiss but then pulled away.

"You're really touching him."

"I can do more than just touch him."

"What do you mean?"

"But you have to promise not to get mad or tell anyone."

"I promise." Jill said.

Then my sister licked her lips and gave me a look. She smiled at me and then her head went down to my cock. My wife got out from under the covers, naked as she was, and came to my side so she could see more clearly what was happening. My sister had my dick in her mouth and my wife's reaction to this sight was considerable.

"Take her clothes off." I told my wife. She looked at me with excitement. I gave one of her tits a suck and then told her again. "Go. Take her clothes off."

"She's really sucking you!"

"I know. Get her clothes off."

"What are you going to do?"

"Go. Do it."

I moved so I could lay down and then I just closed my eyes so I could enjoy my sister's blow job. This was going to be so nice. I wasn't going to have to hide it any more. My wife could know that I fuck my sister and we could all just be cool with everything. Everybody would be happy with the exception of Melany. But that was ok. Fuck her. I was happy and I hoped everyone else would be happy too. I was already making plans to do this again but with Jane in the room too.

"That is so hot." Jill said. Then I felt the mouths change. I peeked to see and now Jill was sucking me while Nicole went behind, I think, to lick her pussy. Shit, yeah! Threesome with my wife and my sister. It was going to happen.

"Sis, get over here and sit on my face."

"I'm busy."

"You can do that later. Get over here."

My sister did as I asked and she lowered her now exposed pussy to my face.

"That is so, ... so hot." Jill said.

My sister brought her face to my dick and took it from my wife. 69 with sis! Nice. My wife licked my balls but then I stopped getting action from either of them. They were making out while they each had a hand on my dick, stroking me.

This was all getting to be too much for Jill. She couldn't wait anymore and climbed on top of me. The two women continued to make out as Jill rode my cock. This was wonderful. My only lament was that I couldn't see what I knew the women were doing, namely making out or sucking on each others tits. The next time we do this I was going to have to set up some cameras so I could watch the play by play later. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed licking Nicole's cunt, but I wished I had another set of eyes.

No matter how nice something is, it has to either change or come to an end. After more than a handful of minutes like that it was time to switch positions. I put my sister on her back and I looked to my wife to see if she was ready to see everything. I put my dick by my sister's pussy and then just waited. My sister was not amused. She pulled me to her and my dick went right in.

"You're really doing it." Jill said as a way to state the obvious.

"You're not mad are you?"

"This is so ... so ... I'm cumming." My wife had her orgasm just watching this. Well, she did have her hand down there and she had just gotten off my dick. But still.

As I fucked my sister I had to admit that this was the most comfortable time. My bed was so big and it was one of those really good mattresses too. I kissed my sister and as soon as I moved out of the way my wife kissed my sister. Jill had her body right up next to Nicole. She seemed to be drawing some kind of indirect pleasure from knowing that this was happening.

I did my best. I held out as long as I could. This was so sexy. Seeing the two of them together was just so great. I was not going to be able to hold out. I formulated a plan. I would go ahead and cum and then I'd recharge and we'd be right back at it. That was my plan. Then my sister started having her orgasm. Ok, new plan. Hold out just one more second longer.

I pulled my wife's ass close to me. My wife got the idea and put her body on top of Nicole's. The two women I think were making out as I continued to fuck Nicole and she was riding that orgasm for as long as she could. As soon as I thought my sister was finished with her climax I pulled out and stuffed my dick right into Jill's pussy. Well, that's what I imagined I'd do.

In truth I shot part of my first spurt into my sister. As I pulled out a bit of it splattered on the outside of her pussy. I moved quickly and I got my dick in Jill so I could finish cumming. I wasn't done cumming either. I let out a huge load into my wife. When I pulled out of her my cum was dripping from her pussy.

I fell to the bed and just took in the sight of my wife and my sister going into 69 so they could each suck out my cum from the other's pussy. That was nice but I did not look forward to my sister being pissed for cumming in her. Though, I didn't know for sure she would be pissed. I had just assumed cumming in her would be a bad idea.

I looked at the clock. It was really starting to get late. My wife and my sister were now making out, passing my semen from one to the other. Eventually Nicole swallowed it and then they made out some more.

After all that had happened none of us saw the need for Nicole to leave the room to sleep. Jill wanted to talk about what had just happened and then Nicole let her in on the fact that this was not her first time to get my cock. We told her the stories of the library and tree house. I was going to hold off on telling her about what happened at mom's house since Jane wasn't with us.

"Ok well, considering everything, I have something I need to tell you." Jill said to me. "Nicole I guess this is sort of about you too so ... I don't know. Ok. Um ... You might have noticed that I don't really get along with my family very much. There's a reason for that. Jessica and I ... we sort of ... Ok ... I had sex with my sister."

"You did?" Nicole asked.

Jill nodded. "We got caught and somehow all the blame fell on me cause I was the older one. So, my parents cut me off. That's why I have student loans and my brother and sister don't."

"When? I mean, how old were you?" I asked.

"We were both in college. I don't remember exactly how it started. Well, actually, I do. Anyway, my mom and dad wanted me to go see a shrink and they kept saying I wasn't in my right mind. At first I agreed with them because I just wanted to be part of my family again but they never really forgave me."

"I'm sorry." Nicole said.

"For a while I tried to understand what it all meant. Why had I done that? You know, what was wrong with me?"

"There was nothing wrong with you." I said.

"I came to the conclusion that what had really happened was that I was gay and since my sister was there I had taken advantage of her because I wanted to be with a woman. I convinced myself that I did all of that because I was gay and not because I was attracted to ... a family member."

"Were you ever attracted to your brother?" I asked.

"No. See. That's the crazy thing. Not my brother. Not my father. Not my mom. Just Jessica. So that means I had to be gay, right?"

"Are you still attracted to Jessica now?"

"I don't know. I haven't even really been in the same room with her for ... years. But see, when I went on the date with Melany and I just felt so comfortable with her I felt like I finally had the answer. I finally knew for a fact that, sure I was gay but that was the limit to which I was broken. It was really just about me being gay. It wasn't about ... incest."

"So you think we're broken?" I asked.

"No. When I saw you two together, it looked so beautiful. It looked so regular. I'm so happy for both of you."

"Let me say something." said Nicole. "You kept saying how either you're gay or you have feelings for your sister. Why can't it be both? What's wrong with that?"

"I don't know."

"Do you miss Jessica?" I asked.

Jill nodded. "Not everyday but almost."

"Where does she live?" Nicole asked.

"No one tells me anything so I don't really know. Not here, though."

"So you don't know what Jessica thinks of all this?"

"Not really. And I don't want you to go and do anything. Ok. I just felt like I needed to get that off my chest. That's all."

"Thank you for telling us." Nicole said. "Your secret is safe with us."

"Thanks. And actually ... see ... I actually do know what Jessica things ... sort of. She was my bachelorette party."

"What does that mean?" Nicole asked.

"David, I'm sorry."

"It's cool. Just relax. If you need to say it, then say it. And if it's too much for right now then let it cool a while."

"You need to know. The night before we got married, Jessica and I had sex again. We didn't talk about it. We didn't say anything. I got the feeling like she was mad at me. Like; she didn't want me to get married. Like, I was cheating on her."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"No. I don't know what to think. I do miss her. But I love you, David. And we're married and I made a promise and I'm going to be true to you."

I sort of felt it was weird of her to say that as my naked sister lay next to me. I was just about to say something like as long as I had permission to fuck my sister then she could do what she liked with hers but then I thought better of it. It was clear that there were deeper emotions going on with her.

Nicole took the talking duties from me. My sister let my wife know that we accepted her and loved her. Nicole let her know that she was loved and welcomed and not judged by us.

Finally, we all laid down and it seemed there was nothing else to discuss that night. That night I slept with my wife on one side of me and my sister on the other. Life was good. I didn't know what I was going to do about this Jessica thing, if indeed anything would need to be done about it at all, but for my part, life was good.

The next morning I went to work but got a text from my wife letting me know that my sister was back at her house. Jill had stayed to listen to Nicole and Melany hash it out a bit. Nicole threw the fact that she had sex with Jill right into Melany's face. I could only imagine how she exploded upon hearing that.

According to the subsequent texts, everything had been smoothed over. I wondered how that was accomplished. The text didn't say and I was too busy to call Jill or Nicole to ask. I was just happy that it was in fact smoothed over because I didn't want to have to worry about Nicole's safety.

It was getting close to quitting time for me when someone came and told me I had a visitor waiting for me in the office. My mind started wondering who it could be and several likely candidates came up. Then I opened the office door and Melany was there waiting for me.

"Hello. What do you want?"

"I bet you think you're pretty slick."

"Two seconds into the conversation and already I want it over and you out of here."

"I came to apologize to you."

"Well, don't let me stop you."

"Ok. I'm sorry. I was wrong and I made assumptions and jumped to conclusions. Will you forgive me?"

I knew that Nicole had insisted that Melany do this. She wasn't here by her own free will but so long as she was here and acting under orders I could play along so that we could have no more drama.

"Yes. I forgive you."

"Thank you." She looked like she was getting ready to leave but on her way out of the door she leaned in close to me. "Nicole doesn't get home until nine and we did have a date if I remember correctly."

"Are you asking me to drive all the way across the river?"

"I'm not asking you to do anything. But you do owe me a date."

"More like you owe me one."

"Maybe we can just say we owe each other."

It wasn't hard to figure out what this was about. Melany assumed that Nicole had not had sex with me. So in her mind she was thinking that she had the advantage over Nicole but with Nicole having sex with Jill, now they were even. Melany could never stand to be even with someone. She always wanted to come out on top. She had to be the winner. She could never allow something to be fair. The obvious solution for Melany would be to have sex with me. Then she'd be the one who would have had sex with both me and Jill while she assumed that Nicole only had sex with my wife. So in order to keep Melany from being a bitch all I had to do was have sex with her and not tell her about me fucking my sister. That was easy enough.

After I got off work I sent my wife a text saying I was going to Nicole's house. I was going to leave it at that but then I thought about it and sent another text saying I didn't think Nicole would be there and I would explain later. Jill texted me back that she understood.

When I arrived Melany was waiting for me in just that bathrobe again.

"So, where to?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"We're going on a date, right?"

"Ok, David, I need for you to be a little brighter and figure things out a bit quicker."

"So I'm just here for sex?"

"Yes. In fact, if you could not talk a whole lot that would be great."

I made a gesture like I was zipping my mouth shut and throwing away a key.

She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I stood still as she started to disrobe me. Once I was completely naked she asked me to sit on the bed and then lay down. I did as she asked and then she let the robe fall off her shoulders. She was naked underneath. Shit! Her body was still so sexy. I did indeed miss fucking her. She got on the bed and started stroking my cock.

"I will say this about you, you've got a nice dick. I think that's the one and only thing I miss about you."

I just shrugged.

"Doesn't it piss you off to know your wife had sex with two people behind your back?"

"I thought I wasn't supposed to talk."

"True. So true. But tell me."

"I knew about it so it wasn't exactly behind my back."

"But she was getting something and you were getting nothing."

"I was getting peace. That's not nothing."

"What do you think she'd say if she knew you were here right now?"

"Don't know. I can't read minds."

"Are you going to tell her?"

"Eventually. I won't go out of my way to keep it a secret."

"Good. I want her to know. I want her to know that I held your dick. I want her to know that while she was at home waiting for you that you came here and I made you happy, not her."

I was about to respond but then Melany started sucking my dick and so I just held my tongue. She seemed out of practice. I could remember her blow jobs from when we were dating being much better.

The barely adequate blow job didn't last very long. Once it seemed that my dick was all the way hard Melany stopped and then started to climb on top of me.

"I'm going to tell Nicole that I did this. I'm going to let her know that this was all her fault. She wanted dick so much. She couldn't just be happy with me. She had to go get a phallus. But in the end she gets none and I get the dick instead."

She lowered her pussy down to my cock and then I started to enter her. She was much tighter than I remembered.

"Do you love your wife?" she asked me.

"I do."

"Then why are you cheating on her?"

"I'm fulfilling my end of the deal."