Siblings with Benefits Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Gary kept speaking, I saw the expression on Mark's face change from pissed to disbelief. Putting his left hand up I Mark speak, and reading his lips appeared to be saying 'are you kidding?' Gary shook his head and kept talking. Mark put the case on the pool table and leaning against it, crossed his arms and started to listen intently. Gary turned, pointing at me again. This time however not only did Mark not get upset, but he began smirking again. I wanted to go over there and find out what the hell was going on, but there was a part of me that didn't like the smile on Mark's face; it was that nasty little grin he got whenever he was going to do something crazy.

A moment later Mark nodded and seeing me looking, waved me over. I hesitated, wanting to stay where I was and call him over, but at this point curiosity on out. Standing up I walked slowly over to where Mark was leaning against the table. As I approached Mark said something to Gary who nodded and walked over to the small table near the pool table and sat down. Not looking at him, I walked over to Mark.

"What the hell is going on Mark?"

"That guy over there?" Mark gestured towards the table.

"Gary." I said "He's been staring at me all night and followed me outside to tell me how hot we were."

"Yeah well apparently he thinks were really hot." Mark said grinning.

"Mark, he didn't ask you to like you know, fool around with me did he?" I asked.

"Of course not," Mark said shaking his head. "If he had wanted to fuck you I'd have smacked him."

"Good." I said.

"No see what he wants is to watch me fuck you."

"What?"

"You heard me sis, Gary boy over there said that he has been watching us all night and would love to see you get it real good, but from me."

"Hell no!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah but listen..."

"Look Mark it's one thing to do a little heavy petting or flash my tits, but no way in hell am I going to get naked and let you do me in front of someone!" I shook my head. "I may be drunk but that is fucking..."

"Five hundred dollars." Mark said.

"I..." I paused, "Did you say five..." I must be drunker than I thought.

"Yup," Mark said nodding and smirking. "Five hundred dollars to go upstairs watch me fuck you."

"This is a joke."

'Oh no my hot sister, that sick bastard even showed me the money, says he does this shit all the time."

"Just for us to fuck?"

"Well," Mark shrugged. "I'm pretty sure he wants a full show," He gave me that nasty smirk, "Watch you do what you do best."

As he spoke, Mark reached up, running his fingers across my lips. I shook my head to try to clear it. I had meant what I said; fucking in front of someone was a bit much, but five hundred dollars! That could buy a lot of...smiling at Mark I asked;

"You wanna?"

"Hell yeah," Mark replied, "And not just for the money, Christ Meg think of how hot that was with me fingering you in front of those idiots, imagine us fucking in front of this creep? He thinks he's getting a show but he doesn't know the half of it." He laughed. "Doesn't have a clue he'll be watching me fuck the shit out of my sister."

As Mark spoke I could feel myself starting to get into it; the idea of having my brother take me in front of someone never knowing who we really were to each other. Still... he said he wanted everything and...

"Think it's safe?" I asked. "I mean he seems a little weird."

"Oh please Meg," Mark waved his hand. "I could snap him in half in less time than it takes to say it." he grinned again. "Come on Meg, I thought you were a nasty girl?"

"Hmmm, that would be nasty."

"The nastiest yet," Mark agreed. "And think about the money sis! They don't need me on the site until Wednesday. We could stay up here a few days." He leaned in and kissed me. "We'll find a nice little bed and breakfast and..."

"Okay." I said.

"Yeah?"

"One condition though."

"What's that?"

"Well seeing we're getting all that money I want more candy!"

'Oh come on Meg," Mark began, "Haven't you..."

"Had enough?" I laughed. "That's like asking if I ever get enough of you! I always want more."

"Meg really..."

"Hey listen Mark, you're just going to whip it out," I told him. "And let's face it; it's not you he's going to be watching. If you want me to be able to show him my pretty little pussy, then I need to feel reeeeal good!"

Mark shook his head disgustedly. Wrapping my arms around his neck I whispered in his ear;

"Come on baby it's not worth it? Not worth standing there in front of him with me on my knees sucking that huge fucking cock of yours? Begging for you to give it to me?" Kissing his ear I added; "I'll be your nasty girl Mark. That guy will so wish he were you! Now just let me go buy some more..."

"So what's the deal Mark?"

I turned to see Gary standing next to us.

"You guys going to give me a show or what?"

Even as he spoke I saw his eyes work their way up my long legs to eventually settle on my tits.

"We're still talking about it." Mark told him.

"Well don't talk too long kid." He smiled. "Tell you what; Megan here looks like she's ready."

"Well I may need a little coaxing," I said batting my eyes at him.

"Oh you mean something like this?"

As he spoke Gary put his hand up, palm out. Tucked between his fingers was small white packet.

Oh, the night was just getting better and better!

"Well now that you mention it." I said giving him a big smile. "I mean you saw how playful I get."

"You're going to have to promise to be a lot more playful than that Megan," he smirked. "A lot more."

"Oh you can count on it baby!" I said starting to reach for the packet.

Gary pulled it back.

"I didn't get an answer yet." He looked at Mark, who hesitated. I knew he got upset when I did this much coke but this was going to be one hell of a wild time.

"Oh and for the record?" Gary began, "Your, shall we say motivation is on me, this and the five."

Reaching down I grabbed Mark's cock though his jeans, and slowly my lips whispered;

"Come on baby; show him how you take your favorite girl."

"I don't know Megan," Gary said. "Maybe Mark's not as wild as you."

"Lead the way." Mark said rolling his eyes

I reached for the packet but again Gary pulled his hand back;

"Upstairs honey, I want to watch you do it." he gave me a wicked grin. "Makes it even nastier, and I love nasty."

"Then you are going to love us baby," I told him. "You have no idea how nasty we are."

Smiling from ear to ear Gary turned, walking towards the back of the bar. I paused to give Mark's cock another squeeze before following. I had taken several steps before yelping as Mark gave my ass a quick slap. Gary looked over his shoulder smiling as I rubbed my stinging ass, and opened a small door in the corner, exposing a narrow staircase. He waved us through and I started to pass him, but Mark caught my arm.

"You first." He said softy.

Gary shrugged and went up the stairs ahead of us. I went next and after closing the door Mark came up behind us. The stairs led up to a long hallway that had a couple of doors along each side of it. Gary walked down to the last door on the left, and after opening it walked in. Mark and I followed and I frowned in distaste. The room was decent size but sparsely furnished with what looked like leftovers from good will. There was a full size bed with a sagging mattress in the middle of the room that was covered with a ratty blue blanket. Off to the right was a tiny fridge and next to it a shelf sticking out of the wall that I supposed served as a table. The dining room I thought dryly. To my left was a small table with a couple of rickety looking wooden chairs near it. The only other piece of furniture was a soiled nasty looking overstuffed chair that was covered with cigarette burns.

As I took in the less than posh surroundings, I was hit with the disturbing thought that over the last couple of years I had occasionally stayed in just as bad if not worse. Adding to the unsavory atmosphere was that the room not only reeked of stale cigarette smoke, but was oppressively hot. We had only been standing here for a minute, and I could already feel myself starting to sweat. I glanced over at Mark, and saw that his face and shoulders were already glistening. I began to imagine how good his naked body would look in a few minutes, hovering over me, his powerful muscles dripping with sweat. On that note I felt my heartbeat begin to quicken as it dawned on me what we were about to do. Mark turned to look at me and gave me an evil smirk that told me he was thinking the same thing and was just as worked up as I was getting.

I wiped the sweat off my brow and seeing me do it Gary said;

"Yeah the window is nailed shut." He pointed towards the one window in the room that was next to the bed. The shade was drawn, but was torn in several places. "Who knows why, but yeah it's hot as hell in here."

"That's okay the hotter the better," Mark said softly. "So how about the money?"

Gary looked at him, and after wiping at his own sweating face, reached into his pocket. He pulled out a silver money clip, counted out five one hundred dollar bills and put them on the table.

"It stays here until the shows over." He told Mark.

"Fair enough." Mark answered then with no hesitation stripped off his tank top.

Turning to the side Mark tossed it over near the foot of the bed. I saw Gary's eyes widen as he looked at the enormous Baphomet tattoo that covered his entire back.

"Damn kid, you are a crazy bastard aren't you?"

"More than you know." Mark answered smirking.

"What about..." I started, but smiling Gary waved me off.

"No worries there my naughty little thing, your incentive is right here."

Gary put the packet down on the table and gestured me over. I noticed Mark looked away as I passed him. To my surprise in addition to the packet of coke was a mirror, a razor blade and a small straw. I glanced over to Gary, who seeing the question in my eyes, laughed;

"Hey, I said I hadn't smoked in a year didn't say anything about anything else."

He looked over at Mark and I saw his eyes trail down and linger on Mark's sweat slicked chest and his chiseled stomach. Briefly I wondered if he went both ways. Taking his eyes from my brother, Gary grabbed the old chair, and dragging it across the floor, placed it a few feet from the side of the bed. Sitting, he lit a cigarette then glanced over at me.

"Whenever you're ready beautiful." He said with a wink.

I winked back, then turning my attention to the coke, opened the packet. I quickly separated it into three thick lines and dropping the razor picked up the straw. Most of my rush from the previous lines had faded and holding the right side of my nose shut, I eagerly sniffed up the first line. I let out a whistle as I lifted my head; damn this was good shit! Much stronger then what I had bought downstairs. As if reading my mind Gary laughed;

"The good stuff, huh honey?"

"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed as I bent my head to do the second line.

I tossed my head back shouting;

"Damn!!"

I saw Mark looking at me, and quickly looked past the expression in his eyes, to let my gaze wander down to the large bulge in his jeans, oh was Gary going to get himself a show! I started to lean back over the table when Gary said;

"Hey kid I would save that last one, that's some strong shit I..."

I was already moving, snorting up the last line. Dropping the straw I let out a loud laugh and straightening up, whirled around in a circle.

"Nevermind." Gary said grinning.

I finished my spin and stepping over to Mark, who was standing in front of the bed, grabbed his face in my hands kissing him hard. Mark returned the kiss while wrapping his arms around my thin waist, crushing me to him. I slid my hands down his face, placing them on his shoulders and squeezing the hard muscles there. Mark dropped his hands down, lifting my skirt with one while grabbing my left ass cheek with the other. I pushed my tongue against Mark's lips and moaned in delight as they parted, allowing me to suck on his own warm wet tongue. Mark's hand left my skirt to trail up my back and run through my long black hair until it reached the back of my neck.

Breaking the kiss, Mark trailed his tongue down my neck where he began to gently suck on the soft creamy flesh of my throat. I started rocking my hips into Mark and could feel his hard cock pressing into my stomach even through his jeans. I let my head turn to the side to give my brother better access to my neck and saw Gary sitting in the chair not six feet away watching intently.

"Ohhh that feels nice." I moaned as Mark's hand slid from the back of my neck, down and around my shoulder, to caress my left tit through the vest.

Mark's hand slipped into the vest and started toying with my nipple. Running my hand down his chest and hard flat stomach I unsnapped his jeans, shoving my hand into his pants.

"Oooh you are bad." I whispered as I discovered he was not wearing any underwear.

My fingers found my brother's huge cock, and wrapping around it gave it a squeeze. Mark started to groan and I was about ready to unzip his jeans when I heard Gary clear his throat behind me. Realizing that my back was to him and he couldn't see what we were doing, I stepped back from Mark. I planned on dropping to my knees and pulling my brother's cock out, but grabbing my shoulders Mark quickly turned me around to face Gary. Wrapping his arm around my waist Mark pulled me back against his chest while nuzzling into my neck. I moved my hair so that my neck was exposed emitting a satisfied purr as Mark's lips once again fastened onto the smooth skin of my neck.

As Mark kissed and nibbled on my ear, I looked straight into Gary's eyes and smiling, lifted my arms up, wrapping them around the back of Mark's head. I started slowly grinding my hips against my brother's cock while whispering to Gary;

"You want to see my pretty little titties?"

"Honey, I'm paying to see those tits." He replied smirking.

"Go ahead baby," I said softly, resting my head on Mark's shoulder. "Let's give him what he paid for."

Mark reached up and undoing the buttons of my vest, pulled it open far enough that half of my tits were showing. Mark teased for a moment, closing the vest slightly before sliding it off of my shoulders, and tossing it to the floor leaving me topless.

"Oh, they're perfect." Gary breathed, sitting up straighter in the chair.

The look on his face as he took in my small well shaped tits sent a warm wet feeling through my pussy. Mark slid his hands up my soft stomach cupping my tits and pushing them up even further, showing them off. I whimpered in pleasure as, still holding them in his palms, Mark began to gently rub my hard pink nipples with his thumbs. Bringing my hands down, I pushed Mark's thumbs away and started to tease them with my own long red fingernails. Mark let my tits go, and I slid my own underneath them so that I was now showing them off.

"Nice." Gary said softly.

I could feel my heart beating faster as Mark slipped his hands back under mine, taking over fondling my tits. I groaned as Mark covered them completely with his large hands and squeezed. I placed my hands over his looking down and loving the contrast of our skin.

"Now suck on them." Gary said quietly from his seat.

I felt Mark tense up a little, and I knew why; I was the only one who ever told my brother what to do. I on the other hand, could feel my pussy getting wetter by the minute. Not wanting the game to be spoiled I said softly;

"Oh yeah baby, suck on them. I..."

I yelped in surprise as Mark gave my nipples a hard pinch.

"Please." He said.

"Oh yeah." Gary said his eyes widening. "Oh I like that shit!"

My pussy gushed at the tone in his voice; oh my brother was going to make this a game to remember!

"Oh please sir!" I said. "Oh please suck on your favorite titties!"

"That's better," Mark said, rewarding me by gently caressing my nipples once more before letting my tits go.

Still keeping his arms around me Mark angled me to the side so that Gary could see what we were doing. Still in his embrace I turned around so that I was facing Mark. Cupping my tits I held them up offering them to my brother. I moaned as bending his head to my tits, Mark flicked his tongue across my right nipple. Looking down I saw that Mark's eyes were looking towards Gary as he held his tongue to my nipple barely touching it.

"Oh please don't tease baby!"

As I whimpered those words my own gaze shifted to see Gary sitting there with his mouth partially open. He was breathing heavy and something told me he was beginning to sweat from more than just the heat in the room. I also noticed that his right hand had strayed down to his crotch to begin slowly rubbing his cock through his jeans.

My attention quickly turned back to my brother as I felt his soft tongue start to swirl across my swollen pink nipple. I groaned again as Mark stopped licking and opening his mouth wide, sucked as much of my tit into his mouth as he could. My already overheated pussy began to get even hotter as Mark's left hand toyed with my other nipple as he continued to devour my right tit. My brother's eyes were still on Gary and I could tell he was loving this! Oh just wait until it was my turn! I couldn't wait to pull out Mark's massive cock and suck it. But right now I was more than happy to wait my turn. Normally when we were drunk we fucked hard and fast, so I was taking full advantage of my brother wanting to give Gary his money's worth!

Sighing contentedly as Mark switched to sucking on my left tit, I started to run my fingers through his thick black hair, while arching my back, pushing my tit even further into his mouth. I released a disappointed whimper as Mark removed his mouth from my tit, but then felt my pussy begin to flow even more as Mark slowly sank to his knees in front of me. Holding my hips my brother teasingly ran his tongue down my stomach and along the waistband of my skirt. Slipping his hands behind me I felt Mark unzip the skirt and give it a tug. Stepping back slightly, I put my hands on his shoulders, bending over and pointing my ass straight at Gary.

As Mark tugged my skirt past my hips and down to the floor, I gave my ass a playful shake while looking over my shoulder at Gary, whose eyes widened even more;

"God damn your fine and..." His voice seemed to catch. "Your soaked right through."

"That's right baby," I cooed, as still leaning on Mark's shoulders, I stepped out of my skirt. "That's how fucking hot you watching is getting me!"

"Yeah just me is getting you wet." He grinned. "Nothing to do with your...Oh."

Gary stopped in mid sentence as Mark reached up, hooked his thumbs into the sides of my panties, and started working them down my ass. I gasped as well at the thought that in seconds I would be naked except for my boots. At this point it was hard to tell if that thought had any effect on my pussy, because I was so fucking wet already. Between my excitement and the coke, my heart was pounding, and I knew that as much as I was enjoying being a slow tease, I would need to cum and soon. Mark paused for effect then pulled my panties down. I moaned as I felt them peel away from my sopping wet pussy, and slide down my legs. I was still looking at Gary, who shook his head and whispered;

"Oh look at that."

I slid my foot over so that my legs were spread wider and shaking my ass, leaned further over Marks shoulder. I could just imagine my smooth pink pussy winking out at him from between my thighs.

"How's my pretty little pussy look?" I asked.

"Perfect just like the rest of you." Gary said. "Christ girl you are hot!"

"Here, have a better look." Mark said.

Grabbing the cheeks of my ass, Mark spread them open to completely expose me. I could feel the juice from my pussy starting to drip down the insides of my thighs, I was so fucking wet. The hornier I got the more the coke began to kick in. I began to start squirming, working my ass in small circles, and lifting my feet up and down as if I were walking in place. Oh I needed to cum!

123456...9