Siblings with Benefits Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark let go of my wrists, grabbed me around the waist, and lifting me off my feet, threw me onto the bed. I grunted in pain as I landed on a spring. There was a loud crack followed by the bed frame breaking, and the bed hitting the floor. Stepping forward Mark grabbed my ankles, lifted my legs in the air, and with one smooth thrust drove his cock into my eager pussy.

"Oh yes!!" I screamed as Mark buried his cock to the hilt inside of his sister's red hot pussy.

Mark spread his arms so that my legs were wide open and began fucking the shit out of me. Reaching up I grabbed my tits and started playing with my nipples. I moaned as I looked at my brother standing between my legs. Mark's powerful chest was dripping with sweat and there were bloody scratches across both his chest and stomach. Mark's arms were flexed as they held my legs open, and his face was a mask of pure lust as he pounded his huge dick in and out of his big sisters welcoming flesh. Mark crawled up onto his knees on the edge of the bed, and letting my ankles go, braced his hands on the bed then leaned forward. His shoulders were under my knees and I found my legs bent so far back my ankles were almost behind my ears and my ass was lifted off the bed.

"Oh my fucking God!!" I screamed as Mark reared back and began to slam his cock into me.

I threw my head back and screamed again, as Mark continued his relentless assault on my pussy. I don't think he had ever been this deep. I put my hands on his shoulders, digging my nails hard into his flesh. I saw him start to smile and I ripped them down his chest again. I heard a gasp next to me and forcing my head to turn saw Gary was stroking his cock hard and fast as he watched my brother all but break me in half. My eyes met Gary's and held them as I yelped and moaned with every thrust of my brother's enormous prick. Turning back to Mark I gasped;

"Take me on my knees!"

Not needing to be told twice, Mark pulled his cock from my pussy, grabbed my hips, and with a wrench of his powerful shoulders, flipped me over onto my stomach. I turned so that I would be facing Gary and as Mark got on the bed behind me I drew my knees up under my stomach, pointed my ass in the air, and prepared myself for the brutal fucking I had needed all night. My brother did not disappoint me. Grabbing my hips so hard I moaned, Mark thrust himself inside of me and began fucking me even harder than he had been when I was on my back.

"Oh yeah baby!!" I yelled. "Fuck that pussy! Give it to me like I need it!"

As I yelled, I found myself once again staring at Gary, he was pumping his cock hard and fast and I could see that it was dripping. The sight of his cock caused my pussy to heat up even more, and sliding my hand underneath me, I started playing with my clit. I was rubbing it as fast as I could as I could hear Mark beginning to gasp and moan. Gary was also moaning and he was pounding his cock even harder. Knowing that he was going to cum wishing he were fucking me, was getting me even more worked up then I had been, and to my delight I could feel an orgasm building. Behind me Mark gasped and I called out;

"Oh hold on baby! Please just a little more! Oh I want to cum on that cock!"

Mark slowed his thrusting down, as I sped my fingers up even more, and a moment later I let out another long loud scream as my fourth orgasm in the last hour smashed through me. I screamed again as Mark once again began fucking the shit out of me. I moaned loudly at the feeling of my pussy contracting around my brother's throbbing cock. In front of me Gary released a sound that was something between a groan and a gasp. As the last of my orgasm flowed through me I groaned;

"Oh cum for me baby, oh let me see it! I...ohhh yes!"

Gary moaned, gave his cock a couple of more hard pumps, and to my surprise, grabbed my panties from the arm of the chair and held them in front of his cock. As I watched Gary gasped and his cock exploded, sending a huge spurt of cum directly onto the red panties.

"Yes! Oh all for me! oh yeah!" I called out as he kept stroking, pumping more cum onto the crotch of my panties.

My focus switched back to the savage pounding Mark was giving me. My hand was still on my pussy and reaching back further, I started rubbing Mark's balls as he drove in and out of me. My pussy was so wet that I could feel both Mark's and my thighs dripping and his cock was making a delicious sucking sound as he pulled it back. I squealed as Mark pushed my back down, angling my ass higher and started drilling me even deeper. Mark gave me a couple of more savage pumps then pulling his cock from my pussy stood up on the bed. Knowing what he wanted, I quickly got to my knees to see Mark squeezing his cock tightly. Tilting my head back and opening my mouth, I stuck my tongue out eagerly awaiting me reward. With the loudest cry I'd ever heard from him, Mark let his cock go.

I flinched as the first huge spurt of cum missed my mouth and splattered against my cheek. The second shot caught my upper lip and began to drip into my mouth. I moaned as I kneeled on the bed, my brother spraying cum all over my face, while another man had just cum watching me get fucked. Mark was still cumming, and grabbing his cock from him, I pulled it into my mouth and started sucking it. Mark gasped and I could feel his legs shaking. Despite how much cum he had painted my face with I still sucked down several long squirts, whimpering at how much I loved the taste of my little brothers cum.

Giving the tip of his cock one more hard suck, I was rewarded with a couple of more drops and that precious little whimper. Mark sank to his knees in front of me panting. I leaned against him and he put his arm around my shoulders. We were both out of breath, covered in sweat and of course I was covered with a bit more than that.

"Megan, look up at me please?"

I tiredly lifted my head to Gary and he shook his head at the sight of my cum soaked face.

"Holy Christ is that something." He said sounding out of breath himself.

As I watched Gary used my panties to wipe off his cock, then standing, zipped up before sitting back down and lighting a cigarette. Mark slowly got off the bed and after looking around, picked up a towel that was on the small table and handed it to me. I quickly wiped my face off and when I was finished Mark handed me my clothes. Standing up, I quickly slipped the skirt on and as I put my the vest on Gary said;

"One more peek?"

With a laugh, I faced him, cupping my tits once more for him before buttoning the vest. I turned to see that Mark had already dressed and was walking over to the table. As I sat and pulled my boots on I watched Mark pick up the money slipping it into his pocket. Gary also stood up and coming over offered me a cigarette. I gratefully took one and let him light it for me.

"Well let me tell you," he said. "The two of you did not disappoint! Christ you are hot together!"

"Thank you baby!" I said laughing. I felt positively giddy at this point.

I took the cigarette from my mouth, put my arms around Gary, and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Aww aren't you sweet." He said grinning.

"Hey, umm Gary." I said. "Where did you get that coke?"

"You want more kid?"

"Enough Meg. Mark said coming up next to me.

"Tell you what hon," Gary began, "You were so fucking hot, here."

Gary reached into his pocket and to my delight pressed another packet into my hand.

"No charge sweetie you were worth it."

I ignored the dirty look Mark gave me as I put the packet in my pocket. Gary offered Mark a cigarette and shrugging he took one. Turning to me, Mark leaned forward, placing the tip of his cigarette against mine to light it. I smiled as he did it, just one of those little things I always got a kick out of. I sighed contentedly; I was buzzing, had coke in my pocket, and had just made five hundred dollars fucking my brother in front of some pervert who had no clue about us. Not only that but that money would be enough for Mark and I to spend more time up here alone. At this point I was pretty convinced it could not get better than this. Mark started to pull away, but I threw my arm around his shoulder keeping his face next to mine. I gave him a kiss then placed my cheek against his.

I saw Gary looking at us strangely and Mark asked;

"Something wrong?"

Gary shrugged;

"Not at all," he then pointed at us; "Anyone ever tell you two that you look a lot alike?"

"Yeah," Mark said calmly. "We've heard that a couple of times."

Gary nodded.

"Not surprised, hell Megan here could pass for your sister."

*****

I shook my head and rubbed at my stinging eyes as if I could erase that final image in my mind of my brother and I naked and sweating, sitting in front of a guy who had just jerked off while we fucked in front of him. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and pushed the image out of my mind. I had, as my brother had commented, been a big girl and allowed that entire night to play through my mind. I had faced those memories of being that strung out little slut whose only worry was her next fix, even when her brother was with her. In the end it had been nowhere near as bad as letting the memory of the Wolves Den have its way with me. However, as it turned out apparently that night at the Dirty Dog, which had seemed like nothing but sleazy fun, had far more repercussions than that hellish night at the club.

I opened my eyes wincing at how sore they were, as well as at the throbbing in my temples. I had barely slept the last three nights and found myself feeling the same if not worse as I had when I had flown up on Friday. I'd had a tremendous night's sleep in my brother's arms Friday night. Since then however, the last three days had been an emotional rollercoaster. In the midst of trying to sort out almost two decades worth of feelings for my brother, I had been presented with an opportunity of a life time to paint for Albert Walsh. Unfortunately Walsh was demanding I leave the same night Mark was expecting his answer. Further complicating things was the unexpected drama between Mark and my father. Today was the day that all answers were due and I had started off with having none. Still unsure of my answer to my brother, I had decided to go after the one answer I felt I could get. By admittedly playing Mark dirty, and taking advantage of his desire to hear my answer, I had worn him down with sex, and then gave him the ultimatum of losing his chance with me over his dirty little secrets.

Mark had caved, and now and here I was staring at pictures of my brother and I having sex. Sins of past that had come close to destroying not only Mark's career but my relationship with my parents. Looking down again at that folder I recalled the old expression 'be careful of what you wish for because you just may get it.' In his defense my brother had warned me, but I had pushed and now found myself, as he had said, facing yet another painful reminder of a past that just seemed to refuse to be laid to rest. Speaking of my brother it occurred to me that I had been lost in thought for what seemed like a long time and looked up at him.

I needn't have worried about Mark wondering what I was thinking as my brother had obviously 'gone away' as he still did from time to time. Mark was sitting back in his chair, his eyes on the black metal box he had taken the pictures from, but it was obvious he was somewhere else. I took a moment to look at him as he stared off into his own thoughts. My brothers normally beautiful golden green eyes were rimmed with red, and I could see dark shadows beneath them. Mark's hands were folded across his chest, but I could see his index finger tapping nervously. The expression on Mark's face was one I had rarely seen there before, my brother looked defeated.

He had fought desperately to not tell me about the trial and his issues with my father, to once again protect me but I had forced his hand. I also had no doubt that with this turn of events my brother saw his chances with me growing more and more fleeting. Whether that was true or not I wasn't sure, but looking back down at the folder I realized that those pictures were the exact thing that I had always worried about when thinking of the two of us as anything more than siblings with benefits; getting caught.

With a start, I became aware of my hand reaching for the folder, part of me wanting to look at them again. My brother had referred to them as a train wreck and I had to agree. As horrible as they were there was something fascinating about them. Tearing my gaze from the folder, I took a deep breath, and knowing I was stating the obvious but needing to say something said;

"So good old Gary was a PI?"

"Hmmm?" Mark shook his head then focused on me. "Oh yeah, Alex put him on us not to long after the trail."

"But why all the way up there? I mean I used to go to your place."

"Honestly I think Alex wanted the absolute best pictures possible, didn't want to settle for some grainy shots through a window blind. We were always more careful at home."

"But the drugs Mark?" I asked. "I mean this guy smoked grass with me, was carrying coke, and I mean he..." I shrugged. "He fucking jerked off in front of us!"

"Hey some people like their work. " Mark replied. "As for the drugs that was his way of insuring that we would play, and that we wouldn't be suspicious." Mark laughed softly

"Trust me Meg in twelve years of practicing I have come to find that PI's are some of the sleaziest people you'll ever meet." He shook his head. "Alex paid him a small fortune and he got his rocks off, win win for Gary."

Mark leaned forward in his chair and putting his elbows on the table, rested his chin in his hands.

"You know Meg, you blame yourself for a lot, but that one was all me. Guy talked about how bad he wanted to watch us and I was hammered and talked you into it."

"That's not true Mark." I told him. "When I started whining about the coke you were hedging, if he didn't offer you might have backed down." I sighed. "It was..."

"Meg I would have. I was caught up in the game." He sighed. "I just didn't know I was part of someone else's game."

"Hey Mark?" I asked as one thought had been nagging at me. "How the hell did he take them? Where was the damn camera?"

"They were planted around the room Meg; the guy followed us there, decided how he was going to try to hook us, and rented the room. He had everything set up before he came down to set us up. The cameras were on timers, clicking off every so many seconds. I'm sure there were a lot more pictures, those were just the pick of the litter."

Mark gave me a tired smile.

"Quite ironic when you consider the set up I have in my room."

Mark had several small video cameras placed behind the mirrors in his bedroom. They had been installed by, quite ironically as my brother had said, a white collar private investigator that was a member of his group. The cameras were turned on by one switch near his bed and Mark had taped himself with all of his pets and quite a few other women he had been with. Speaking of irony, the one woman he had never taped himself with was me, for fear of it ever being found.

"Of course that irony came into play later on as well." Mark said quietly as if speaking more to himself. "Lex Talionis after all."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

Mark shrugged and with a sigh sat back in his chair. I waited for him to speak but he remained silent and I realized that he was not just going to simply tell me anything. I would have to ask, one more of his incessant games. Well then I would just have to keep asking.

"Okay," I began leaning forward and folding my arms over the folder so I couldn't see it anymore. "So you're about to hand McCallister his ass and little Stevie is on the verge of doing time so Alex sends you these right?"

"He sent me a set of pictures, yes."

I narrowed my eyes as Mark had phrased that oddly, and even answered as if he were in the courtroom. There was something about how he had said that, but I could figure that out later.

"And then of course you guys meet and he threatens to put them up on the internet, destroy your career and maybe me in the deal."

Mark nodded.

"Ideally, my career would be finished, your parents would disown you and he was even hoping you would blame me and hate me for it. Take everything away from me."

"I could never hate you my brother." I told him softly.

"Question is can you ever love me?"

I stopped as Mark had really slipped that one in. I looked away then facing him again simply said;

"One thing at a time Mark, I'm trying to figure this out."

Mark rolled his eyes.

"Nothing to figure, good guys win." He frowned. "On the surface anyway."

"Oh stop being so fucking cryptic Mark!" I snapped at him. "This is our lives, not a TV series!" I rolled my eyes. "Law and order Family Affairs."

Mark cocked his eyebrows, and then flashed me an actual smile.

"Hey that was pretty damn funny."

I sighed, rolling my eyes again.

"Seriously Mark, the pictures didn't make it out there. You pulled a rabbit out of your ass like you always do and found away to back Warner down."

"Of course." Mark replied.

He went silent again and I continued to stare at him expectantly. Our eyes met and for awhile Mark's weird multi colored eyes bored into my ice blue gaze. Neither of us looked away and we barely blinked. Finally Mark looked away with a grunt of disgust.

"Like a friggin' snake you are."

"I prefer a gorgon thank you." I replied tapping the Medusa tattoo on my arm.

Mark looked at me and asked;

"You're really not going to let up are you Meg?"

"I want to know Mark, I want to know everything." Changing gears, I softened my gaze and said added; "Please tell me little brother, you showed me these."

I reached across the desk and placing my hand over his whispered;

"Just trust me Mark okay? You and I shouldn't have any secrets. Just tell me what you did."

"Easier if I show you." Mark said. "Hell you may even find it entertaining."

Sitting up, Mark went into the black box and removed another envelope. Reaching in, he pulled out a photo and handed it to me. The photo was of a pretty girl who appeared to be in her early twenties. The girl, who was dressed in a pink t-shirt and jeans, had long dirty blond hair, hazel eyes and an adorable rather shy smile. All in all she appeared to be the girl next store type. Looking up from the photo I asked;

"Who is this? One of your pets you corrupted?"

Mark shook his head.

"Nope, that cute little thing is Ashley Winthrop, asshole Stevie's older sister."

I felt my stomach begin to tighten.

"Mark, tell me you didn't..."

"See Meg, when this all started even though I was going to try to win clean I knew things were going to get real nasty, real quick so I started looking for anything I might need down the line."

Reaching across the desk Mark took back the picture of Winthrop's daughter.

"I've told you one of the members from my group is the best PI's on the east coast, one of the best in the country. So one of the first things I did was had him check on little Ashley here."

"What about Winthrop himself Mark? I mean...

"Winthrop has skeletons for sure." Mark agreed. "But they are well hidden, and he can afford to fight them tooth and nail. Besides as Alex proved you don't go for those who can fight back, you go for the bystanders."

Mark picked up the pack of cigarettes and lit another one before continuing. I noticed his hand was shaking as he lit it, and once again winced at how bad his eyes looked.

"So anyway, nothing comes back on Ashley, matter of fact the kid is like the anti-Winthrop. She is due to graduate American University this year as the top student in her class. Majoring in political science, Ashley here is about to leave college for what should be a very successful career in politics, especially with her old man's connections."

1...456789