Siblings with Benefits Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,312 Followers

"Ohhh," I whimpered. "Oh Mark.... Ohh yes!!"

I squealed in delight as Mark slipped two fingers into my pussy from behind. I moaned and heard him let out a sigh, as his fingers made a wet sucking sound as they pumped in and out.

"So fucking wet." Gary said softly.

I focused my eyes on him and saw that his hand was moving faster across his crotch.

"Oh, oh yes oh harder!" I moaned.

Mark began thrusting his fingers faster and I started to groan continuously as he finger fucked his sister's needy little pussy. Leaning over, I let my head rest on Mark's shoulder while I wrapped my arms around his neck. This pointed my ass up even higher and I yelped as my brother's fingers plunged in even deeper. Moaning into his neck I started bucking my hips in rhythm to his fingers. Sliding my hands down his back, I dug my nails hard into his flesh. I let out a loud cry as Mark's other hand slid over, and I felt his thumb on my clit.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned. "Ohh baby, just like that ohhh"

I stopped trying to speak as all that was coming out were small whimpers of pleasure. I ground my pussy even harder into my brother's hands, trying desperately to cum. I was aware of my legs moving even faster and brought them together, clamping my brother's hand between my thighs.

"Oh goddamn she wants it!" I heard Gary say off in the back ground.

"Not yet."

With that Mark started to slip his fingers from my pussy.

"Nooo!" I wailed and ripped my nails up his back.

Mark cried out in surprise and I yelled;

"Oh God Mark, make me cum!!!"

"Not like this." Mark said, pulling his fingers from inside of me.

"Ohh please!!" I whimpered.

Mark quickly stood up causing me to stand with him and taking my shoulders, turned me around to face Gary who was staring in surprise at Mark.

"Why didn't you let her...?"

"This is my game." Mark said simply. "You just watch."

"Ohh baby pleeeeeese!" I whined, rubbing my ass back into Mark's cock.

"Shhh," Mark hissed in my ear. "You'll cum Meg, there's just a better way that's all."

Before I could respond, Mark shoved his glistening fingers into my mouth. Despite my frustration, I eagerly sucked on them, moaning at the taste of my pussy off of my brother's flesh.

"Good girl." Mark whispered.

Guiding me by my shoulders, Mark turned me so that I was in front of the side of the bed. Taking my arms he lifted them back over my head, and holding them there asked;

"You like this Megan? You like being naked in front of him? Like showing off your pretty little titties, and that bald little pussy?

"Oh yes." I nodded. "Oh I do."

I wasn't lying. Standing here not only naked, but having my brother presenting my body to Gary was more of a turn on then anything else I could remember. Letting my arms go Mark pushed down on my shoulders. As I obediently sat down on the bed Mark dropped to his knees and lifting my leg, picked up the panties that had still been around my ankles. Mark smirked and threw them at Gary.

"Here you go, little souvenir for you."

Gary caught the panties and holding them between his fingers, rubbed the crotch

"Soaked." He whispered.

"Sniff them." Mark said smiling. "You know you want to."

Gary hesitated, then bringing the panties up to his face, inhaled deeply. My pussy all but gushed as I saw his eyes roll back and he let out a soft moan. Taking another deep breath he started to put them down.

"Damn that..."

"Lick them." Mark said. "Take a taste."

Gary stared at my brother, and looking at Mark, I saw he was staring back, a nasty smile on his lips.

"There you go."

I turned to see Gary lower his face to the panties and put the crotch in his mouth. His eyes rolled back again, and once more I started squirming, rubbing my ass onto the bed. Mark started to stand when Gary said;

"Take her boots off. The only thing I want to see her wearing is you."

I thought Mark was going to come back with something, but shrugged and unzipping my boots, lifted my legs one at a time to pull them off. When he had tossed the second one to the side he started to stand again, but raising my foot I put my toes up to his lips and waited. Mark stared at my bright red toes and despite the fact that he was in charge couldn't resist them. Grabbing my ankle Mark held my foot and began flicking his tongue across my toes. I moaned, and raising my hands started playing with my nipples. Mark sucked my toes into his mouth and swirled his tongue around them before switching to the other foot.

"That's different." Gary said. "But fucking hot."

"Hmmm." I cooed. "There you go little..."

I yelped as Mark bit my toe, removing my foot from his mouth he whispered in Latin;

"Watch it."

Mark stood up and turning towards me looked as if he was going to say something, but I cut him off by gasping;

"Oh Mark!"

Mark's cock was so hard that you could see the entire outline of it through his jeans. At the tip was a small wet stain where his cock had been dripping. Reaching out I grabbed his cock through the jeans and tried to unzip them. Mark grabbed my wrist as if he didn't want me to yet, but I looked up and pouting said;

"Oh please let me suck your cock baby, oh I need it in my mouth!"

"I wanna see her suck it." Gary added.

"Yeah you want to suck my cock in front of him you little pig?"

My answer was to roughly slap his hand away and unzip his jeans; enough was enough.

"Damn she wants it!"

Damn straight I did. Grabbing the sides of his jeans I tugged them down over his hips, shoving them down to his knees. My brother's enormous cock sprang free and I was hit in the face with some of the precum that had been oozing out of it. Reaching out I grabbed Mark's cock at the bottom, giving it a hard squeeze. Mark moaned as another spurt of sticky fluid gushed from his cock.

"Holy shit kid!" Gary exclaimed. "No wonder you're so fucking cocky!"

Leaning forward, I forced myself to go slow and teasingly stuck my tongue against the tip of Mark's dripping prick. I slowly pulled my head back, bringing a string of precum with it. I heard Gary moan softly as he watched the trail of cum from my tongue to Mark's cock. Turning Mark's cock to the side, I placed my lips around his shaft and started sliding them up and down. As I did I caught Gary's eyes and held them. As he watched I once again slid my mouth along the length of my brother's huge dick. When I got to the head I removed my mouth and proceeded to rub the oozing tip along my cheek. I felt my thighs beginning to get even wetter from my dripping pussy as my face became covered with my brother's sticky fluid.

I saw Gary swallow hard and also saw him begin to unzip his jeans. Mark was starting to rock his hips back and forth, his cock yearning for his big sister's mouth. I forced him to wait a little longer as I rubbed his cock along the other side of my face. Unable to hold back any longer I opened my mouth, and slowly, an inch at a time, my eyes never leaving Gary's, took his cock all the way down to the base of his shaft. Mark moaned and Gary said quietly;

"Oh goddamn girl!"

Holding Mark's cock in my throat, I shook my head back and forth, before sliding his cock back out of my mouth. Opening my mouth, I stuck my tongue out and began slapping my brother's cock against it. Mark was beginning to rock his hips again and I smiled to myself as I teased him. Putting just the tip in my mouth I gave it a good hard suck, whimpering as a squirt of his pre cum went down my throat. Holding his cock at the base, I once again took it all the way before starting to bob my head in a steady rhythm. Mark placed his hands on my head, running them through my long black hair.

"Yeah look at you, you little slut, love that cock don't you?" Mark asked.

My answer was to pick up the pace, taking him deeper with each sucking motion. I began following my lips with my hand jerking him off as I blew him. Oh look at you! You nasty girl sucking off your little brother in front of a total stranger! I began to moan each time I felt Mark's cock hit the back of my throat and coat it with his juices. Unable to keep my eyes from rolling back in pleasure, I stopped looking at Gary and concentrated on sucking Mark even faster. Mark's hands dropped from my head down to my tits and started teasing my nipples. Reaching between his legs I began to rub his balls as I sucked and could feel his thighs starting to tremble.

"Oh look at her go!" I heard Gary say, he sounded as if he was panting, but all I cared about was my throat being stuffed with Mark's hard flesh.

I groaned at the image of my brother shooting his hot cum in my mouth while Gary watched, and started bobbing my head even faster eager to make Mark cum for his sister. My brother had other ideas; grabbing my shoulders and pulling his cock from my mouth.

"Awww I wanted to taste it!" I moaned.

"Oh you will." He smiled down at me. "But I get to taste first." Lowering his voice to a whisper he added in Latin; "Ready to cum my sister?"

I looked up at Mark and felt my pussy give up even more moisture. My brother's body was covered with sweat, his powerful muscles slicked with it, and of course his enormous cock that was covered with his sisters spit, was standing at attention, oh how bad I wanted it inside if me.

"Why don't you really show our friend here your hot little pussy?"

Taking his meaning, I went to lie back on the bed when I stopped and stared at Gary who had removed his cock from his jeans and was slowly stroking it. His cock was nowhere near the size of my brothers, but certainly wasn't small and it was hard as a rock.

"That over me baby?" I asked flicking my tongue out at him.

"I wish it were over you, but hell yeah baby; now let me see that hot little snatch of yours!"

Lying back on the bed I pushed up far enough to be able to put my feet on the mattress. I slowly let my legs spread open exposing my dripping pussy. Grabbing the one nasty looking pillow that was on the bed, I shoved it behind my head to prop it up so I could watch Gary. As Mark knelt next to the bed I reached down, spreading myself open with my right hand while sliding the fingers of my left through my soft wet lips. I moaned from my own touch as my fingers brushed my clit. Sliding my fingers back through, I slipped one of them inside of my pussy, pumping it in and out.

I let my head loll back as I played with myself. I was panting from both the need to cum as well as the extreme heat of the room. My hair was sticking to the sides of my face and I could feel the sweat on my back against the worn sheet I was lying on. Putting my head back up, I smiled as I saw Gary stroking his cock again. I moaned, twitching my hips as I started rubbing my clit and moving my hips into my finger. I added a second finger and looking at Mark begged;

"Come lick my pussy baby! Oh please make your favorite girl cum!"

Apparently tired of teasing himself, Mark quickly crawled between my legs, and with no hesitation plunged his tongue into my steaming slit. I cried out loudly as his tongue swirled around inside of my pussy. Still holding myself spread open with my right hand I brought the left up to start playing with my nipple.

"Oh hell yeah!" I exclaimed as Mark began bobbing his head, pushing his tongue in and out of my pussy. "Oh that's right, tongue fuck me baby!"

"Hey I can't see!" Gary said in frustration from the chair.

Mark stood up, and after quickly kicking his jeans off, crawled up on the bed next to me. Putting his back to me Mark lied across my stomach propping himself up on his elbow. Wrapping his other arm around my thigh Mark slipped two fingers into my pussy. I immediately thrust my hips into them and grabbing the back of his head pushed it down between my legs. I let out a loud moan as Mark's tongue slid through the length of my pussy. Wrapping my fingers into his sweat soaked hair. I pushed harder holding his face at the top of my pussy urging him to lick my desperate clit. Taking the hint Mark swirled his tongue around my swollen pink button causing me to gasp and buck my hips.

Mark began to trace slow circles around my clit as his fingers pumped my sopping wet box. I could hear them sliding in and out, and could feel Mark's sweaty cheek pressing against my thigh. I brought my head up to peer at Gary over Mark's back. He was stroking his cock but slowly, as if waiting to cum when we finished. Speaking of cocks, letting go of my tit I pushed my hand against Mark's hip. Mark rolled to his knees so that I could grab and stroke his cock as he licked me. My brother moaned into my pussy and I felt his cock twitch in my hand. His cock was throbbing and I swear was harder than I ever remembered. I rubbed my hand over the sensitive head getting another moan as well as a handful of his pre cum. Releasing his cock , I brought my hand to my face, and with Gary looking on, licked my brother's juices off of my hand. Gary swallowed hard and I could see the stains on his chest where he was starting to sweat through his shirt. I quickly forgot about him however, as taking my clit between his lips, Mark sucked it into his mouth.

"Ohhh, ohhh please don't stop again baby!" I begged. "Oh your girl needs to come! Oh she does!!"

I heard Mark whimper softly into my pussy and smiled knowing it was because he loved it when I called myself his girl. Mark started to swirl his tongue around my clit while holding it in his mouth and I could feel my thighs starting to tremble. I began to play with my nipple again, twisting it hard between my fingers. My hips were pumping in rhythm to Mark's fingers and I was still holding his face to my pussy. I started to gasp as the orgasm that I so desperately needed began to build. Allowing my head to drop back onto the pillow, I arched my back, straining to get my brother's fingers as deep inside of me as I could. Mark started sucking my clit into his mouth so hard that his lips were making smacking sounds against my hot wet flesh, and his fingers were driving into my so hard his knuckles were hitting the sides of my pussy

"Ohhh," I whined. "Ohhhh, a little more!"

I could feel myself right on the edge, my entire body was shaking. I straightened my long legs out, my entire body straining to cum. Mark let his weight go on me so he could use his other hand, and with no warning shoved a finger into my extremely tight ass. I went off like a rocket, throwing my head back I wailed like a banshee, screaming at the top of my lungs as the powerful orgasm slammed through me. Tightening my hand in Mark's hair, I shoved his face hard between my legs to keep his mouth to my clit. I let out another wail of pure ecstasy louder than the previous one.

The adrenalin from the orgasm had shaken hands with the cocaine in my system and the combination of the two had me writhing and screaming like I never had before. I was bucking my hips savagely, and drawing my legs up I wrapped my thighs around Mark's neck and shoulders, squeezing him tightly. Mark's fingers were buried in my pussy and ass and I could feel my muscles contract around them as the orgasm sent another wave of pleasure through me.

Mark shoved one of my thighs down to the bed so he could breathe and kept sucking on my clit.

"Oh fuck yeah!!!" I screamed as, incredibly, I felt a second orgasm racing through me.

I arched my back so far I heard it crack, and a tremendous spasm went through my body. I let out a surprised squeal as I felt my pussy contract, release, then gush directly into my brother's face. With a long shuddering moan I let my body relax, slumping down into the bed. I lay there gasping for breath, my eyes stinging from the sweat that was dripping into them. I didn't think I could move if my life depended on it. My heart was racing and I found myself wondering why the hell anyone thought coke could be bad for you. Holy Christ I had never cum that hard! Wherever Gary had gotten that blow it was some serious shit. Maybe I could find out and use some of the five hundred to...

"Holy shit Meg!" Mark exclaimed.

I forced my tired head up and saw Mark sitting up. His entire face was not just glistening, but dripping from my pussy gushing into his face.

"Oh holy shit is right." Gary said softly. "Girl you are an animal."

I looked over to see him still holding his cock but not jerking it, he was definitely waiting for the finale. Mark got off the bed and reaching down grabbed my wrists pulling me into a sitting position. I shook my head to try to clear it, then yelped as Mark hauled me to my feet to stand in front of him. I immediately kissed him hard, tasting myself off of his pussy soaked face. Mark kissed me back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I broke the kiss and sighed as Mark started kissing my neck gently, while lightly teasing my nipples. I could feel his hard cock pressing into my thigh and knew where it needed to be. Not only that, but as tired as I was I knew how I wanted to be taken. The exact way my brother was planning no doubt.

"It's time to show Gary how you take your girl Mark."

I squeezed my hands hard into Mark's shoulders and ripped down with my nails, leaving long red trails down his chest. My brother's breath hissed out between his teeth and his eyes darkened dangerously. Grabbing my hair, he yanked it back hard. I cried out as the hot pain flowing through my scalp, mingled with the fire in my veins, causing my pussy to gush yet again. With a flick of his wrist Mark gave my tits a back handed slap that caused me to yelp as his hand caught my sensitive nipples.

"Jesus!" I heard Gary say.

Mark yanked me to the side sticking his leg out as he did causing me to start to fall. Still holding my hair, Mark whipped me to the side as I was falling. I cried out as my back slammed into the side of the bed, and my ass hit the floor hard. As I sat there stunned, Mark swung his leg over me so that he was straddling my out stretched legs. Still holding my hair Mark grabbed his cock and shoved it into my face.

I opened my mouth just in time as Mark drove the full length of his cock into it. Holding the back of my head so I couldn't move, Mark pushed his cock even deeper until my nose was buried in his pubic hair. I reached up, raking my nails across his stomach, and pushing hard against him. Letting go of my hair, Mark caught my hands and forced them together so that he was holding both of my thin wrists in one of his large hands.

With a yank, Mark pulled my arms up over my head until my ass lifted off the floor. I tried to cry out as the hot pain flowed down my arms, but all that came out was a stifled groan. Grabbing my hair again, Mark started pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. Even as I whimpered in pain, from my hair being pulled and my arms stretched, I felt my pussy heating up as my brother repeatedly force fed me over ten inches of hard cock. I opened my mouth wider as Mark began fucking my face even harder. I heard Gary moan and forcing my eyes in that direction saw him stroking his cock again.

Letting go of my hair, Mark dropped his hand down and gave my nipple a hard twist causing me to whimper around his cock again. Mark was slamming my mouth so hard that my eyes were beginning to water and my head was bouncing off the bed behind me. I was wondering how much more I could take when I heard Gary call out;

"Fuck her! Fuck the shit out of her!"

Mark immediately yanked his cock from my mouth. I sat there trying to catch my breath, but screamed in pain as demonstrating his amazing strength, Mark hauled me to my feet one handed by my wrists. Mark continued to pull until I was standing before him on the tips of my toes. Reaching down between my legs Mark shoved his thumb against my clit causing me to moan in mixed pain and pleasure.

"Little slut." He hissed at me.

"Your slut baby," I gasped. "Now are you going to stop posing and fuck me, or do I need him to do it?"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,312 Followers
1...34567...9