Siblings with Benefits Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to want me to tell you aren't you?"

"Well, yeah Mark. I mean I know you've taken some heat for me before but I can't see you putting this on just you."

Mark nodded and sighed.

"Okay Meg, why not? First off these came a month after the trial was over. Alex wanted to lull me into thinking everything was over."

"Thing is Megan I was in pretty rough shape when these came along. I hadn't been sleeping right in weeks; I was drinking way too much and..."

Mark hesitated then taking a deep breath let it out before continuing softly;

"I...I couldn't put the voice away. Well maybe not couldn't, I was so messed up I think I felt better with it around."

"What was so wrong Mark?" I asked. "I mean I know you lost Alex and hurt Samantha and you must have been tired over that case but..."

"It was that and more sis, a lot more." He pointed at me. "Part of it was you Megan a big part of it."

"Me?" I asked. "What did I..."

"Megan I told you I backed away from Sammy to give myself my chance with you. When you came up to 'cheer me up' so to speak I knew for sure. I..."

"The night we had sex for the first time after Samantha." I said softly. "I was thinking of it when I saw the picture..."

"When you were snooping," Mark nodded. "Well you are sort of right, it was the next night. I was going to tell you about it when we talked so screw it for now. Anyway I couldn't say anything then you would have thought it was a rebound."

"I think so yeah." I answered.

"I know so because when I came to see you after the trial I was going to try I wouldn't let you play with the girls at the club and kept trying to love you instead of fucking you."

"I...I thought of that too Mark. When I was in your office at him and thinking..."

"Once again snooping." Mark repeated and I rolled my eyes as he kept going.

"But you not only turned it into me tearing you apart..."

"Or was that your alter ego?" I asked pointedly.

"Same thing, and for the record my alter ego wanted us to be together as well, anyway while you were pushing my buttons you kept bringing up Samantha, so I figured you would still think I was confused so I figured I would wait."

"I come back home and give it a couple of weeks then decide I have to know. I call and say I'm coming down in a few days and you say great." Mark laughed mockingly. "They say timing is everything and that couldn't have been more true, because two days later you call and tell me all about Laura."

"Mark I'm sorry," I said. "I had no idea and..."

"It's okay it was my fault for waiting. Point is your gaga over her and now I'm back on hold." He looked at me sadly. "But it was different this time Megan for the first time in all the years we have been dancing around the subject I knew we were meant to be and it was killing me to see you with her. I...I even tried to seduce you from her and when you held out I realized that it wasn't a given you wanted me in that way." He grunted. "Have that feeling now as well."

"Listen baby," I said quietly. "I never said..."

"Anything. An answer with a non answer, point of all this is I was not in a good place. The state also informed me that after all the shit that came out they wouldn't use me anymore." Mark gave me a smirk. "How's that? Win one of the biggest cases in the state's history and it's thanks but goodbye. I also had a lot of people watching me, I pissed a lot of people off sis and they were just waiting. So I tried to start up with Justine again but dropped it, and well I was alone."

Mark looked over at me and whispered;

"I needed you Megan, I really did but it wasn't possible so I just drank and moped and well."

Mark sighed and lighting another cigarette said;

"Sorry I'm rambling but I figured you needed to know what I was feeling, because see I'll tell you the story of that Saturday that Doug got the pictures, but I'm going to start in the morning when..." He paused as if not sure what he wanted to say. "Well when I woke up with you sort of"

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

Sitting back in his chair Mark took a deep drag on the cigarette and looking at me I saw his eyes getting that faraway look they always did when he told a story, as if he envisioned them as he told them.

"So it was Saturday morning and I wasn't alone when I woke up...

Authors note; Okay now that you have read this a couple of things. First if you did not read it, Abigail Lefay discovered M/M's secret in Samhain. Now as long as the chapter ended up, it did pain me to "gloss over" Mark's encounter with Ashley Winthrop, and to not do his confrontation with Warner and Winthrop in detail. Well this had to be for 2 reasons. 1) They would have been a chapter each and it is time to wrap this bad boy up as I promised. 2) I will now spill a little of my next project. My series that will feature Mark's group runs parallel to SWB timeline wise. Consider SWB the skeleton of a complete body. SWB is the introduction of M/M the two biggest players and their lives and times. The group project features the other characters I created and focuses in detail on not only the Winthrop trial but the politics of Mark's group as he and Alex battle against each other. So as I said the Mark/Samantha last night chapter will be written elsewhere so will these. The next project will feature the Mark/warner/Winthrop show down along with (tease here) a knock down drag out between Mark and Alex in an alley behind the building after the deal is struck. I will also have a more detailed version of Mark with Ashley (for those of you that enjoyed the high lights of Mark's 'session' with her check out Breaking of Allison my 2 part BDSM series that stars Mark initiating a woman into his group) Next up; Mark's semi incestuous encounter with 'his sister' and Doug's confronting him with the pictures. As always thank you for reading and please keep the votes and feedback coming it is appreciated more than you know! Lovecraft68.

P.S. 6 more chapters left.

1...456789