Silence Is... Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers

"Right."

"Interesting. My first thought is 'no', I don't want your creepy hands touching my friend. However, I could possibly be persuaded to change my opinion," she stated.

"OK, I get it. You're going to blackmail me to get your permission, which I don't really need, by the way. I was just asking out of sibling courtesy. I'll bite, what do you want?" he asked.

*****

After they were done eating, Daniel found himself at the kitchen sink with his sister, washing her hair. She was sitting on a bar stool with her back to the sink, her leg propped up on a kitchen chair. She had her head tilted back and he was rinsing shampoo out of her hair with the sprayer. It wasn't all that bad of a request really, as far as blackmail goes. He wanted to totally soak her with the sprayer, but managed to control his urges.

Following her instructions, he worked in the conditioner and was letting it sit and take effect. Her hair was a bit more than shoulder length, sandy blonde in color. It was nice hair, he supposed. You couldn't blame the hair just because it was attached to a little brat. A thought popped into his head as he noticed what shirt she was wearing.

"Isn't that the same shirt that you were wearing this morning?" he asked her.

"Yeah, so what?"

"You told Karen that you were in your room changing your clothes when you had her locked out of your room. Those are the same shorts, too," he said.

"Sometimes I lie. You can rinse my hair now," she stated.

"What were you up to?" he asked as he began rinsing.

"None of your business."

"Fine," he said, handing her a towel. "Do you want me to brush it, too?" he asked.

"Are you serious? Can you even do it without making me scream?" she asked.

"I used to do it for Linda all of the time, and she had gnarly hair compared to yours."

Linda was Daniel's ex. They had separated earlier in the summer, right around when classes ended. They had liked each other all right, but she had graduated from the university while he still had another year to go. She went back out west to her family, Daniel stayed with his.

"I forgot about Linda, whatever happened to her? Why did you guys break up?" Carla asked. Daniel helped her into the wheelchair and they headed to her room to finish her hair.

"We had fun together, but I guess we never got real serious. She graduated and went home. I couldn't expect her to stay out here and hang with me," Daniel said. He sat on the edge of her bed to brush out his sister's hair while she stayed in her wheelchair.

"Do you miss her?" she asked.

"Sure I do. I think it was a lot harder right after I took her to the airport and watched her plane take off. That's when I realized that she was really gone, you know? We've talked on the phone a couple of times since, but it's been a while," he said.

"I'm sorry. I've been so busy seeing John, then missing John that I didn't even think about you and Linda. I still miss John even though he dumped me, isn't that silly? If I'd have never hit that stupid tree then we'd probably still be together," she reasoned.

"Naw, it's not silly. You were pretty connected to the guy for a while. In more ways than one, I imagine. I'm not trying to pick on you, it's hard to give that up. How's that?" he asked, referring to her hair and handing her the brush.

"That feels pretty good, Danny. I'll just let it air out for a bit and I'll finish it. Did uh, did you and Linda do it a lot?" she asked. Daniel was a little surprised at the question. They teased each other about sex all of the time, but he couldn't ever remember being serious about it.

"Yeah, quite a bit. Just about every day," he replied.

"John and I were like that, too. I think that's why he wanted time apart after I got this damn cast on my leg and my face was all messed up. I wouldn't be able to screw him like he was used to," she said sadly.

"If that's all that he wanted then you're better off without the guy anyway. If he cared about you at all it seems like he would at least be interested as to how you're doing. You need someone who will take care of you, not just fuck you. Even though that's fun, too," Daniel said.

"Yeah, he won't return my calls or my texts or anything. He's just a selfish prick, and I mean that in more ways than one!" she giggled. Daniel chuckled a little, himself.

"That's a good thing when you can laugh about it."

The two still had plenty of time to kill before it was bedtime. They decided to do something that they hadn't done in years, that was play chess. Their father had taught them how to play when they were fairly young. Although they used to play against each other once in a while, usually when they played it was against their Dad. Daniel got the board and set it up on a rolling table, similar to the ones that they have in hospitals. The table top was over the bed so that Carla could play while still laying down.

Daniel took a white pawn and a black pawn, jumbled them around in his hands behind his back, then held his hands out in front of him for Carla to choose. She seemed to consider for a moment, then reached out and pointed to his left. He opened it to reveal the white pawn.

"White, you go first," Daniel said.

"I remember when we used to play and Dad used to just murder me. When I played you, you would let me win, and then act all mad about it. It was cute," reflected Carla.

"I don't remember ever actually letting you win. It was obvious that I was way smarter than you, I thought maybe I had some sort of a chess disability," he said as they arranged their pieces to start.

"Are you afraid that you're about to get your butt kicked, then?"

"No. I've been studying the game for years now. I just finished advanced master's techniques my last semester," he replied.

"Really?" she asked, suddenly not so sure if she wanted to play.

"No, not really. I'm afraid," he admitted with a smile. Carla laughed her little girl laugh and they began to play.

Carla dispatched her brother handily the first game, so they decided to go the best two out of three. She had him on the ropes for much of the second, but Daniel managed some sneaky moves with his one remaining knight to claim the victory. After a short break for some refreshments, and a call from their parents to check up on them, they were ready for the third and deciding game.

"Well, this is it, my dear. For all the marbles. You ready?" he asked.

Carla shifted around on her bed, trying to get comfortable.

"The question is, are you ready? You look nervous, Danny," she replied, with her game face on. Daniel frowned.

"Your leg bugging you?" he asked.

"It's all itchy, and kind of hurts. I'll be all right, it comes and goes. Let's play," she said.

Things were looking good for Daniel. That was until the tragic loss of his queen, followed by both bishops. After that, it only took a few moves for his mighty king to fall.

"Checkmate!" Carla all but howled with delight.

"Son of a bitch. That wasn't any fun at all," Daniel said.

"Well I had tons of fun."

Daniel grimaced. He stretched his arms and yawned.

"I'll have my revenge some day. For now I think I'm just going to hit the sack. Feels like I just fought a real battle. How about you?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm pretty beat. Probably just see you in the morning," she replied.

Daniel picked up the chess set and moved the table away from his sister's bed. He was surprised at how late it had gotten. The thrashing that he had just endured had killed a lot of time.

"Let's leave our doors open so that I'll be able to hear you if you need anything in the night, OK?" he suggested.

"Um, OK, I guess."

"I won't barge in on you or anything, I promise. Sleep tight," he said, heading to his room.

"Goodnight Danny," Carla replied.

As Carla lay there, waiting for sleep to come, she thought that she could understand what Karen saw in her brother. He was funny and sweet. If it came right down to it and she was forced to admit it, she would probably say that he was handsome.

*****

A throbbing ache in her broken limb caused Carla to wake in the early morning hours. She was sweating like she was trapped in a sauna and felt sick to her stomach.

"Danny!" she called. He appeared in her doorway in a matter of seconds and flipped on the light.

"What do you need?" he asked, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"My leg really hurts Danny. I feel sick," she grumbled.

When he approached her and got a good look, Daniel could tell that there was something seriously wrong. He put a hand to her forehead. It felt like she had just been taken out of the oven.

"Carla, babe, you're burning up. We're going to the hospital."

Looking back on things, Carla couldn't remember exactly all that happened on that early morning. She had the vague recollection of her brother scooping her out of bed and some strange memories of laying in the back seat of his car. The next thing that she knew she woke up in the hospital. It was dark and there was a lot of beeping going on.

"Danny?" she croaked. Suddenly, he appeared at the side of her bed and took her hand.

"I'm right here," he said softly.

"What happened?" she asked.

"One of the pins that was put in your leg got infected. It made you real sick. The doctors have you on antibiotics now and you're going to be fine. They had to cut your cast off and take the pin out. After the swelling goes back down, they'll put a new one in," he explained.

"I'm scared Danny," she said, her voice raspy.

"Well, it's scary waking up in a place like this. But there's nothing to be scared of, you're going to be just fine. I promise. Here, have a sip of water," he said, holding a straw to her lips.

She sucked down some water, grateful that she was able to ease the dryness of her throat.

"Are you going to stay with me?" she asked.

"I sure am. They gave me a nice recliner over here, and they said that I could stay as long as I want. I won't leave you alone," he replied. He set down the water and slowly stroked her hair, trying to give her some reassurance.

"I love you, Danny. I'm sleepy now."

"Well, go back to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up," he assured her.

Daniel stood next to her bed and held his sister's hand until she fell back asleep. It broke his heart to see her like this, but the doctors had assured him that the worst was over. She would have to stay in the hospital for a couple of days until she got the new pin put in, but other than that she would be fine. Still, he was a nervous wreck. He hadn't slept since his sister had called for him early that morning and it was now early the next morning. His nerves were on end, strung out from strong, bitter coffee and worry.

He had made the call to his parents soon after Carla entered surgery to remove the infected pin. Try as they might to cut their vacation short and come home, it would be another three days before they could catch a flight. He said that he would keep them posted and told them not to worry, though knowing them, that would be all that they would be doing.

Daniel sat back in the provided reclining chair and tried to get some rest. It was slightly better than nothing, but he suspected that it was a ploy by the hospital to get him to have back surgery before he left. The damn thing felt like it was some kind of torture device.

*****

Carla next woke up when a nurse was bringing her breakfast. She was an older, pleasant lady, who seemed to have a permanent smile on her face.

Blinking the sleep from her eyes, Carla surveyed the situation. Her leg was suspended in traction and she was basically immobilized. Daniel was sprawled out in the corner on his chair, looking like a sleeping pretzel.

"How are you feeling this morning, dear? Are you hungry?" the nurse asked.

"I don't feel too bad, really. I could eat," she replied. She didn't know how long she was out for exactly, but she was ravenous.

"That's good news. I'm Heidi, by the way. That's your brother, over there?" she asked, setting the bedside tray in place so that Carla could reach her breakfast.

"That's him," Carla confirmed.

"He's been very worried about you, he hasn't left the room since you were brought in. Have you spoken to him, yet?" Heidi asked.

"A little bit, earlier," Carla replied.

"It was very nice of him to stay, we told him to go home and we'd call him if anything changed, but he insisted. Now don't be afraid to push that button if you need anything," Heidi said.

"Yeah, he's the best."

The nurse left, leaving Carla to her breakfast. It wasn't too bad, scrambled eggs, bacon, wheat toast, orange juice, and milk. She was just finishing up when her brother began to stir. He stood and stretched, trying to get the kinks out.

"Looks like I missed breakfast. How ya doing?" he asked.

"Not bad. I ate everything, my stomach feels good. My leg doesn't hurt," she informed him. Daniel walked over and took her hand like he had before.

"That's great," he said. He looked genuinely happy.

"Danny, I..." just then, the phone in the room rang, cutting her off. Daniel answered it.

"Hello?"

"Danny, it's your mom," came the response on the other line, as if he couldn't tell.

"Hi Mom," he said.

"How's my baby doing? Is she awake?" she asked.

"Well, I tried to get them to pull the plug, but they said it wouldn't make a difference because she wasn't on life support," he said, smiling over at his sister. She giggled.

"Danny!" his mother screamed, "that's not funny. You..." Daniel interrupted her.

"Calm down, she's awake and she's right here," he handed the phone to his sister.

"Hi Mom," Carla said.

"Baby, your father and I are so worried about you! We'll be there just as soon as we can. We can't get a flight until Tuesday night, or we'd be there with you right now!" her mother spewed.

"Relax, Mom, I'm feeling pretty good. I'll probably be back home by then. Don't cut your trip short. Besides, Danny's with me. He won't let anything happen to me," Carla said.

"I know that he won't. Your brother loves you, but you two aren't always on the best of terms."

"Mom, there's nothing you can do here. I love you, but remember, I'm not a little kid, I'll be fine. Let me talk to Daddy," she said.

"I love you too, honey. I still think that we ought to come home," her mother said. There was some static on the other line while the phone was passed to her father. Carla's father was like putty in her hands. It was virtually impossible for him to say 'no' to her.

"Good morning, sweat-pea. You doing OK?" he asked.

"I'm fine, Daddy. Really, I am. Danny has been wonderful and he can take care of me. You guys don't have to come home. Don't you dare let Mom spoil your vacation by worrying about me," she ordered.

"I tell you what. We'll wait until tomorrow and then make our decision. If you still think you'll be all right without us, then we'll stay. I'll feel kind of like a jack-ass sitting on the beach while you're in a hospital bed, though," her father said.

"I'll be OK, Daddy. You work on your tan."

"OK, then. I love you and I'll talk to you soon," her father said, hanging up the phone. Carla handed the receiver back to Daniel to hang up.

"You really think that I'm wonderful?" he asked with a grin.

"You have your moments, Danny. Now you ought to go home and get a shower and whatever. You're probably starving, too," she surmised.

Daniel agreed that it would be nice to go home and freshen up a little. He realized that he was still holding Carla's hand. He kissed the back of it and placed it gently on her lap.

"Do you want anything from home?" he asked her.

"How about my phone and my slippers? My toes are cold."

"Sure, I'll be back in a bit," he said.

*****

Daniel got back home and devoured two huge bowls of cereal. Then he took Carla's advice and got into the shower. He felt unusually happy, giddy almost. He supposed it was a combination of his sister being OK, and the praise that she had given him during her conversation with their parents.

Wanting to get back to his sister as soon as possible, Daniel dried and dressed quickly, then headed to her room to grab her things. He found her phone and one slipper immediately, the other was hiding someplace. He was crawling around on his hands and knees when he found it underneath her bed next to a small wooden box with a delicate lock on the front. He couldn't help but wonder if the box contained whatever it was that Carla had so desperately wanted him not to see.

He sat on the floor for a moment while weighing his conscience against his curiosity. Grabbing the box from under the bed, he studied the lock. He'd be a real snooping bastard for looking in there, that was for sure. Maybe there would be love letters to John in there, or something goofy like that. He gave the box a quick shake. Something thumped around inside. More than just letters, it sounded. Suppressing his guilt, he began to search around for the key. Twenty minutes later, he found it taped to the bottom of her nightstand. He felt a bit queasy as he inserted the key and turned it. The lock released and the box flipped open.

"Holy shit," he muttered.

There was a small vibrator, which was no big deal, he'd expected something like that. What was shocking, right in front of his eyes, were a dozen or so pictures of his sister. They weren't just nude pictures, they were hardcore pictures. One showed her smiling, penis in hand, sperm dripping from her lips and chin. One showed her spreadeagled on a bed, freshly cream-pied. Yet another had her on her knees with a spectacular cum shot across her tits. There was even one of her squatting over a toilet, a golden stream of urine trickling from her nether regions. She looked fucking fantastic naked, sister or not.

Daniel experienced a sudden, intense erection. He was entranced by the sight of his beautiful sister doing such incredibly nasty things. Without thinking about it, Daniel had his cock in hand and was pumping it furiously. Within seconds, he came in an explosive burst, blasting his ejaculate halfway across the room, followed by a couple of smaller eruptions that coated his hand. Daniel experienced a fleeting moment of incredible gratification followed by a crushing sensation of guilt.

Scrambling to get a wet cloth to clean up the mess that he made, he wondered how he would ever be able to face his sister again after seeing those pictures. He should have been disgusted, angry even by the site of them. But he wasn't, he was just turned on to the extreme. It was what he did with them that disgusted him. He put both the box and the key back where he had found them. His heart was beating hard enough that he feared that it may burst from his chest by the time he had the room put back together.

Daniel almost left the house without what he went in his sister's room to get in the first place; the slippers and the phone. He drove back to the hospital with a throbbing erection, having to sit in the parking lot for quite some time before it subsided. What the hell was wrong with him?

*****

Carla had a private room, which was nice. Once back in it, Daniel put her slippers on her feet and handed the phone to her. He couldn't quite look her in the eyes.

"That was fast, you must have found them all right," Carla said.

"Yeah," Daniel agreed with a false smile.

"Is everything OK, Danny?" she asked. When he looked down at her on her bed, all he could think of was what she looked like naked.

"I just don't think I slept very well, kind of tired."

"Aww. You should have stayed home for a while and got some sleep. It's not like I'm going anywhere," she said.

"I promised Mom that I would look after you. I'd rather be here with you," he replied.

"You're sweet, Danny," she said, smiling up at him once again. If she had known what he had just done in her bedroom, she could have very well formed a different opinion.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers