Silence Is... Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers

*****

Daniel didn't know why Carla was so damn cheerful, maybe it was the pain medicine. Whatever was causing it, it was contagious. Soon he was much more relaxed and was chatting away without the crushing weight of guilt threatening to suffocate him. Doctors and nurses came and went, apparently the leg was doing well. The day actually passed quite quickly, which was surprising considering hospital-time normally seemed to drag for Daniel.

Carla started to dose off just after dark, so Daniel decided it would be a good time to get up and walk down to the cafeteria before it closed. While he sat and ate, his thoughts once again returned to the pictures of his sister. He couldn't possibly tell her that he saw them, especially now that she was in such good spirits. He certainly didn't want to ruin what they had going. When he returned to the room, Carla looked as though she was still sleeping peacefully. He decided to try and get some himself, taking his place in the chair of spinal death.

It seemed as though Daniel had just closed his eyes when he was awakened by a vibration in his pocket. He was getting a text. He pulled out his phone to see who it was from. Carla? He glanced over to see his sister's face illuminated by the glow of her phone, her lips curled in a devilish grin.

"Whatcha doin?" it read. He decided to play along.

"Just hangin," he replied.

"I think I know why Karen likes you," she sent.

"Oh? Why? Do you just want to talk?"

"No talk. It's easier to say things like this," Carla replied.

"Whatever weirdo. Why does she like me?" he asked.

"Because you're sexy," she replied.

Once again, Daniel felt dangerously close to a heart attack. He wanted to look over, wanted to think of something funny to send back, but he was frozen.

"Are you going to ask her out?" came the next text.

"I don't think so," he sent.

"Y not?"

"I already have a girl to take care of," he replied.

There was a pause for a couple of moments before her next text came. Daniel still refused to look over at her.

"Is she pretty?"

"She is VERY pretty," he sent back. He heard Carla giggle.

"Do you LUV her?" was the next question.

"Absolutely," he replied.

"She loves you, too. Gnite Danny."

"Goodnight, Carla."

That was certainly interesting. Good luck trying to get any sleep now. She probably didn't mean anything by it. But what if she did? Turmoil ensued inside of Daniel. He tossed and twisted in the impossibly uncomfortable chair, unable to keep his thoughts away from doing naughty things to his own sister. It was ages before he drifted off into an uneasy sleep.

*****

The next morning began much like the previous one. Heidi brought breakfast, Daniel worked on getting the knots out of his spinal column. A doctor came in that they hadn't seen before and informed them that everything was looking good. Carla was scheduled to have the pin put in her leg the next morning and a cast put on a little later in the day. If everything went well, then she would be home that night. After the doctor left, Daniel decided that he would make another trip home.

"Is there anything you want me to bring back?" he asked Carla.

"Maybe my charger. I'm expecting a text tonight, and I don't want my phone to die," she replied. Daniel smiled down at her.

"That it?" he asked. She nodded in the affirmative. Feeling bold, he bent down and kissed her lips. Gently, and not for very long.

"I'll be back," he said, and headed out the door.

Carla watched him go with her pulse rate skyrocketing. What in God's name was she doing flirting with her brother like that? Why did it feel so damn good when he just kissed her? Was she going to burn in hell when she kissed him for real? She was pretty sure that she was going to. She wanted to feel him hold her, maybe do some tongue wrestling. As far as Carla knew, there wasn't anyone that could answer these questions. Just her and Daniel. The phone call from her parents snapped her out of her love-struck trance. She did her best to convince them to stay a thousand miles away.

As terrible as it was, Daniel found himself opening the small wooden box from under Carla's bed. Instead of impulsively spraying his seed all over the bedroom floor, he had more of a plan this time. He took one of the pictures with him into his bedroom where he would be more prepared to handle the mess that he was about to make. He chose one where Carla was in bed with her back against the headboard. She had her right breast cupped in her hands, her tongue snaking out, just touching the pink of her nipple. Her legs were spread, showing all of her flawless, professionally waxed pussy. Her lips were swollen and puffy with a drizzle of cum leaking out onto the sheet.

It took Daniel less than two minutes to reach his climax. Uttering a noise somewhere between a primeval growl and a grunt, he exploded, thinking of burying his cock deep into his sister. The depravity of it all seemed to be functioning as an aphrodisiac. He had to relieve himself one more time before returning the picture to its hiding place and heading to the shower.

Feeling somewhat refreshed in a clean set of clothes, Daniel collected his sister's charger and the chess set before getting back to the hospital. Once there, Carla informed him that their parents seemed to be pacified with her claims that she was going to survive, and decided to finish their vacation.

"Well that's good. They deserve to be able to get away. You must be confident that I can handle you until they get back," Daniel said.

"I think so. What did you bring me?" she asked. He put her phone on charge and showed her the chess set.

"I thought maybe you'd want to play. Let me know ahead of time, though. I want to bribe one of the nurses to slip something in your IV so that maybe I'd have a chance this time," he said.

"You're gonna resort to playing dirty, huh?"

"Sometimes it's more fun to play dirty," he replied. Carla laughed.

They started playing a few hours after Carla had her lunch, and battled each other for a good three hours after that. Although he wasn't a pushover, Daniel found beating his sister at this game to be next to impossible. He suspected the one game that he did win back at the house was a bone thrown to him by Carla just to keep him from packing up and leaving. He finally had to put an end to it to save himself from further embarrassment.

"OK. I give up. There's just no way that I can beat you," he spat, sweeping the pieces back into the box. Making the game all the more difficult was the fact that he couldn't look at Carla without picturing her naked.

"I think that you're just trying to be nice and make me feel good," she said.

"Well, there's only so nice that a guy can try to be, and I've had enough of it. Besides, they'll be bringing your dinner in soon, and I'm going to head down to the cafeteria. Getting whooped like that makes a man hungry," he said.

Just then a nurse came in to check vitals and whatnot, so Daniel decided to head down for dinner. He had spent most of the day with his sister with butterflies in his stomach, and he wasn't exactly sure that he could eat. He didn't know what to do about the situation, there might not be anything to be done. Getting away from her for a bit might help him clear his head a little, at least.

He managed to stuff down a couple of toasted cheese sandwiches, then went for a walk around the outside of the building for some air. On his way back in, he stopped by the gift shop. Looking around for something that she might like, he settled on a pink stuffed elephant. He vaguely remembered her having something similar that she used to sleep with when she was a little kid. He almost couldn't bring himself to go back to Carla's room, his nerves were just about killing him. He loitered on the ground floor for a while before eventually pulling himself together and heading toward the elevators, pink elephant in hand.

Carla was a bundle of nerves herself, almost none of it having to do with the surgery that she was scheduled for in the morning. She had to know how Daniel felt for sure. More importantly, she had to find out what he was prepared to do about how he felt. Why was she even allowing this to happen? Why was he? Was anything actually happening at all?

As she lay there, questioning the complexities of her emotions, Daniel came walking through the door with something behind his back. She couldn't help but smile with anticipation. She knew that he had brought her something. He revealed it to her and she was delighted, holding it to her chest.

"It's just like the one that I had when I was little. I called it 'Ellie'," she said.

"I thought that you used to have something like that, but I couldn't remember if it was an elephant or a giraffe. Anyway, I thought of you when I saw it," Daniel explained.

"Thanks Danny, come here," she said, holding her arms up in front of her. Daniel bent down for her embrace, taking care not to disturb her tractioned leg. Their lips met and pressed together for several mind blowing seconds. Daniel could just feel the gentle wisp of her tongue across his lips as he pulled away.

"Your welcome," he sputtered. He wanted to lick every inch of her body.

"That was nice of you," she whispered. She wanted to be back in his arms.

Somehow, the two of them managed to keep their more primal urges at bay while they settled in for the night. Carla played some time-wasting games on her phone, Daniel pretended to read from a battered paperback that he picked off the courtesy cart.

"I think that I'm about ready to try and get some sleep. Big day tomorrow. Do you think you could turn out the lights, Danny?" asked Carla.

"Sure," replied Daniel. He put his book down and flipped off all of the lights that he was able to. There was still a row of soft LED's that remained on all of the time that kind of reminded him of moonlight. Before returning to his chair, he gave Carla a quick peck on the forehead and whispered in her ear.

"Don't worry about anything, this will turn out fine."

Her eyes, her brilliant emerald eyes seemed to be begging him for something more. Momentarily losing the ability to speak, she finally mouthed 'OK'.

*****

After waiting for her to text him for as long as he could stand it, Daniel could take it no longer and sent Carla a message. He turned on his side in the reclining chair so that his back was to his sister.

"So, are you seeing anyone?" he asked.

"There is this guy at the hospital," came the immediate response.

"Tell me about him."

"He's a little bit older," she sent.

"Do you think he's taking advantage of you?" he asked.

"No, we kissed a couple of times."

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"Very much," she replied.

"Would you kiss him again?"

"I would kiss him all night," she sent.

"I bet he would like that, but not at the hospital," he replied.

"Yeah."

"Is it weird, him being a little older?" he asked.

"A little. We have to be careful," she replied, getting his hint.

"It might be a good idea not to let people know about him," he agreed.

"Yeah. Hard to explain to people."

"You better get your rest. Love you," Daniel signed off.

"Love you, too, Danny."

There. They both had a pretty good idea of where they stood. How they got there was kind of a head-scratcher, but somehow they had stepped into a land of debauchery where brothers and sisters lusted for one another and everyone had to go to sleep with balls of lava where their bellies used to be.

*****

There would be no breakfast served for Carla in the morning. Straight to surgery for her. They learned that the whole process would take a few hours. Most of that time would be spent in recovery. The procedure itself sounded like it would be relatively quick. Daniel could only accompany her so far, then was asked to take a seat in the waiting room. There wasn't a whole lot for him to do but think about what the future had in store for him and his sister.

Daniel was trying to make certain in his mind that he was in love with Carla. He didn't want to think that he was just under the influence of lewd photography. The last thing that he wanted to do was become another John, just using her for a cum dumpster. He wondered how in the world they would ever have any semblance of a real relationship. Speaking of relationships, as far as he knew, Carla had only ever had one serious one. What if she was only following his lead out of naivety, and had no clue about what they were getting themselves into? There was still time to put and end to it before it got out of control. The thing was, he didn't think that he could trust himself to put an end to it. He wanted her so badly that he was tying himself in knots. With her being basically thrust into his arms, it would take a super-human effort on his part to resist the temptation. How did he ever allow himself to wind up in such a predicament? He almost wished that he would have called up Karen the moment that he found out that she was interested in him. Almost.

Daniel was certain that he was back on hospital-time now. The minutes ticked by at an excruciatingly slow pace while the acid in his stomach was burning away at the lining. By the time a nurse appeared and informed him that Carla was being moved back to her room, Daniel was pretty sure that he had developed an ulcer.

Carla looked a little worn out to her brother, but was otherwise happy to see him. Everything had gone well. The 'cast' that they had put on her leg was actually a brace that could be removed. It would have to come off in a week for further examination. If everything still looked OK, they would put something more permanent on it.

The only thing Daniel and Carla had to do now was wait for her discharge papers. Daniel rounded up their stuff, then stood by his sister.

"I am so ready to go home, Danny."

"I am too, babe. We both could use some decent rest. Hard to get any here," he replied.

*****

The thrill of getting out of the hospital was not enough to make up for the fatigue of spending three days there. Daniel felt a bit like a zombie, Carla was just plain exhausted. They had to stop at a pharmacy on the way home to pick up a couple of prescriptions. In the time that it took for her brother to collect her medicine, Carla was passed out in the front seat of his car. It took Daniel the last bit of his energy to rouse his sister and help her into her bed for a proper nap.

"My bed feels heavenly, Danny. Come lay beside me and we can take a cuddle nap," Carla suggested.

Daniel thought that was a great idea. His sister's bed was in the corner of her room, so there were walls on two sides of it. He had to crawl in starting around where Carla's feet were to arrange himself between her and the wall. He completed the task as carefully as possible as not to disturb her injured limb. Her bed was only a twin so there wasn't an abundance of free space for him to work with. Once he actually got into place, though, it wasn't that bad.

"I almost forgot what a bed feels like," Daniel sighed. He held Carla's hand and kissed the back of it, as he had the habit of doing lately. She had already closed her eyes and was most of the way to dreamland. It didn't take him long to do the same.

The persistent ringing of the house phone drew Daniel out of a much needed sleep. It took him a moment to realize where he was, then took him even longer to get out of bed without disturbing Carla. He made it to the phone just as the answering machine was picking up.

"Hello?"

"Danny! How come you didn't call to tell me that you were home? You two didn't answer your cell phones, I was worried!" harped his mother.

"I'm sorry Mom, we got home and decided to take a nap," Daniel said. He glanced at the clock and noticed that it was eight at night. They had been sleeping almost six hours. "I didn't mean to sleep so long. I thought I'd call when I woke up," he explained.

"Carla said that you were staying with her. Did you stay there the whole time?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Did everything go all right?" she asked.

"Yeah, she got her new pin and a funky looking brace thing. She has a doctor's appointment in a week, they're going to take it off and have a look at her leg. If it's healing properly then they'll put a cast on kind of like what she had before. She's got to stay on antibiotics until the doctor's appointment," he said.

"Is she sleeping now? How was she at the hospital?"

"Yeah, she's still sleeping. She was kind of scared when she first got there, but after that she seemed pretty happy," he replied.

"I was worried because she can get...well you know how she can get. She seemed pleasant when she talked to your father and I, too. Your Dad thought that they must have been feeding her happy pills at the hospital to keep her attitude in check," she chuckled.

"She's been great, Mom, considering her condition."

"I think she likes having her big brother take care of her," his mother said, with a note of pride in her voice.

"It's no big deal, not like I had any plans," he said.

"Well, I'm going to let you go. I'm sorry to wake you up, but when you say you're going to call your mother, make sure you call your mother!," she advised.

*****

When Carla finally woke up, Daniel was gone and darkness had fallen. She was happy to be home and out of that damn traction. One reason was that she could go use her own bathroom and not have to face the humiliation of using a bedpan. She had let John take pictures of her when she was peeing before, but that was different. Being naughty was fun and sexy. Being stuck in a hospital bed was not. Daniel met her in the hall when she came out of the bathroom with a crutch across her lap.

"Let me get that for you," he said, grabbing her crutch.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"A little after midnight. You must be hungry. I cooked up some meat for tacos, you want one?" he asked.

"That sounds great." Her teeth had finally gotten to a point where she could chew a taco shell.

Carla didn't realize how hungry that she actually was until she bit into the first taco. She ended up having three. She leaned back in her chair and let out a long belch.

"Excuse me. That was at least as good as hospital food," she said.

"Hey, as far as my cooking goes, that's a compliment. You want something else? Some ice cream?" he asked.

"You're spoiling me, Danny. I'm going to get fat!"

"Oh, you're just little yet. It'll take a lot more than a bowl of ice cream to get you fat. Girls worry about that too much," he said.

"Do you like the plumpers, Danny? You want me to get some meat on my bones?" she teased.

"I like curvy girls, sure. Big, sloppy ones I tend to shy away from. Depending on my blood alcohol level, of course," he responded. Carla laughed.

"I guess I'll have some ice cream, then. If you ever get to where you can't stand to look at me, all you need is a couple of beers," she reasoned.

"I don't think it will ever come to that," Daniel said, rising to get her some Neapolitan. He gave her a couple of scoops and sat back down.

"Thank you," she said.

Daniel was amazed in the change of Carla's attitude toward him. It made him feel kind of guilty that he relentlessly teased her while she was growing up. He was also feeling the guilt of masturbating to what was probably her closest kept secret, the pictures in the box. Every time that she smiled at him now, even when she had bits of taco stuck in her braces, he remembered that same smile in the pictures. Every time she said something nice to him, he had that gnawing on his mind. He was such an asshole.

"Well, babe, I'm going to have to go to bed. I'm beat. Maybe tomorrow I'll have a little more energy," he said.

"Can I come? It's nice not to have to sleep alone," she said.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers