Silence Is... Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers

Neither Daniel nor Carla had ever been in much trouble with either of their parents. Nor had they ever had any problems with the rules that they set. They didn't know if they would be able to change their minds on this matter or not, but it would be worth a try.

"The worst they can say is no. We'll still be together, either way. When you said 'how you want us to be', what did you mean by that? How do you want us to be?" Daniel asked.

"I...I want us to be able to sleep together and cuddle together, and...do other things whenever we want. I don't want to feel like we're doing something wrong. No one will ever understand us, will they?"

"I don't know. I think that we have to be very, very careful. We're just getting started. By the time the fall gets here you might not even like me anymore. There's going to be a lot of guys that are going to want to get their hands on you. You'd be able to take your pick," Daniel said.

"I don't want any other guys. If someone asks me out, I'll just tell them my lady parts don't work anymore after my accident," Carla said. Daniel erupted with laughter, soon Carla was giggling as well. After he calmed down, Daniel spoke.

"You know, those other things that we do...they're amazing. It's just..."

"What Danny?" his sister asked. She was clearly concerned.

"I don't want you to think that's the only reason that I want to be with you. I really love you. I have something else to tell you, too. You're probably going to be really mad," he said softly.

"What is it, Danny?" she asked. This time she sounded scared.

"When you were in the hospital I was looking for one of your slippers. I found the box under your bed. I saw your pictures," Daniel admitted. There was a long pause in the conversation before his sister replied.

"I know you did, thank you for telling me, though."

"You know? How do you know?" he asked, dumbfounded.

"They were out of order. You taped the key back backwards," she explained.

"You weren't mad? I mean how come you didn't kick my ass?" he wondered.

"I was mad, but I practically told you they were there. I thought maybe it wouldn't hurt if you saw what I was like. I hoped maybe since you didn't say anything about them that they turned you on and they would help make you want me. I only kept them because they turned me on, and it was stupid. They're gone now. I didn't want to get in a fight with you, because I need you. I need you to like me. Does that make any sense?" she asked.

"Oh Carla babe, I'm sorry. I felt so guilty that I couldn't hardly look at you. Do you forgive me?" Daniel asked.

"I forgive you," Carla said, kissing his hand.

"John doesn't have any copies of those, does he?"

"No way. I'd never trust him with something like that. Besides, I told him I erased them from my camera right after we took them. He wasn't smart enough to notice that I kept them," she replied.

"Well, I can see why I can't beat you at chess. I won't be able to get away with anything, will I?" Daniel asked. Carla smirked.

"Don't even try, boy."

*****

They slept in Carla's bed again that night. This time there were no cell phones, no monkey business. This time they just slept, satisfied to lay beside each other.

When Daniel woke up, he had his head leaning against Carla's right breast. His hand was under her nightshirt, resting on her bare stomach. Not being able to resist, he slid his hand lower until he was in her panties. He began to run his middle and ring fingers in slow, gentle circles along the outside of her silky flesh of her pussy.

Daniel sensed a change in his sister's breathing and felt her hand cup the back of his head. He didn't stop what he was doing, nor did he look back at Carla's face. He did have to move his head slightly when she pulled her shirt up until her tits were exposed, she didn't take it all the way off. Daniel put his head back where it was and suckled her nipple. While he continued his lazy fondling, he could feel her juices start to flow as Carla became more and more aroused. When it felt as though she was seriously wet, he inserted the two fingers that he had been rubbing her with. With no real sense of urgency, he began to fuck her with them. Carla wiggled a little, but of course, said nothing.

After a several minutes of her brother's sucking and his probing fingers, Carla could stand no more. She reached down with her left hand and began to simultaneously rub her clit while Daniel plunged his fingers in and out of her. Seeing what she was doing, he picked up the pace of what he was doing. He kept it up until his sister stopped rubbing herself and the grip that she had on the back of his neck lessened. He withdrew his fingers, gave Carla a kiss, then got up and headed to the bathroom.

Daniel was finishing up a bowl of cereal in the kitchen when his sister came in.

"Morning. Did you sleep OK?" he asked.

"Yeah I slept all right. Waking up was great, though," she replied.

"Good to hear," he said. It was hard not to smile.

Before he could even ask her what she wanted for breakfast, the phone rang. He answered, and did a lot of listening. He agreed to a few things and ended the conversation with "I'll be there."

"What's up, Danny?" she asked.

"That was Dad. Their flight got changed, they got to leave like right now. They're going to have a layover in Florida, they'll be back here tonight. I have to pick them up at seven."

Carla looked upset.

"That's not fair! I thought that I was going to have another night with you. How is it even possible that their flight's leaving early?" she asked.

"Well, their original schedule got messed up when you went to the hospital. They switched that flight to get back earlier, then they ended up rescheduling it, then the last flight that they had scheduled got canceled. So if they want to get home they have to leave right now. Sounded to me like they were really scrambling," he explained. He wasn't sure if he got it all right or not, his father was talking so quickly that he had a hard time following what he was saying.

"It's still not fair. I like waking up with you and I thought we would have one more chance," she sulked.

"We have the rest of our lives, it'll be OK. I was looking forward to it, too. Sometimes those are the breaks," he said.

"Yeah."

Carla still figured that she had a lot of time to play with her new toy, which was Daniel, but even those plans got spoiled. During the course of the day it seemed like every single one of her friends stopped by to check on her. Daniel even had a couple of his friends stop by and got dragged into a basketball game that afternoon. By the time he was done with that and got back home, Karen was there. He found the two girls in the kitchen, where he went for a drink before he hit the shower.

"Hi kids. Whatcha up to?" he asked.

"Not much. Just talking about school in the fall. Karen offered to stay with me until you come back from the airport," Carla replied.

"Hi Danny," she said, giving him a little wave.

"Hi Karen," Daniel acknowledged. "I'm going to go take a shower and get some of this stink off me," he said, leaving the room.

"So, you happy your parents are coming back? You didn't even get a chance to throw any wild parties while they were gone," Karen said.

"Sure, it'll be nice to have them back. I kind of like it with just me and Danny, though," Carla replied.

"You've been getting along better, I take it," Karen said.

"Yeah. Way better," Carla said with a smile.

*****

By the time Daniel pulled back into the driveway after picking his parents up, he felt like his ears needed medical attention. He never remembered his mother talking so much. He heard about every minute detail of the vacation, and had to answer several hundred questions about his sister. Obviously, all of the travel didn't do much to tire her out. His parents went inside while Daniel was stuck bringing in all of their luggage.

When he got back inside with the last suitcase, they were huddled around the couch to spread their love on Carla. Karen quietly excused herself and said that she would be back in a couple of days.

"Mom, I'm fine! Danny has been taking care of me. He's made me eat so much I'm getting fat," responded Carla to her mother's onslaught of questions.

"Well son, the house is still standing. Your sister seems fine. Is there anything you can do to calm your mother down?" Daniel's father asked.

"That's your job, Dad. I'll take care of Carla, you take care of mom," Daniel said.

"Jerry, I am calm, I am just concerned for my baby."

"Sharon, you're a wonderful woman but you have to relax. Our kids are grown up, that's all there is to it. Do I feel guilty that we were gone while Carla was hurt? Yes. If I didn't think that Danny was more than man enough to handle it, then we would have been back here in a second. Honestly woman, don't have a stroke."

Carla started to laugh, then Danny, then both their parents.

*****

After everyone had gone to bed, Daniel tossed and turned in his. He couldn't sleep a lick. He thought about sending his sister a text to see if she was still awake, but decided against it. He hopped up from his bed, took a pillow and his covers with him and went to Carla's room.

*****

Jerry was reading the paper and sipping a cup of coffee when his wife came into the kitchen.

"Jerry, come with me for a second. You have to see this," she said.

With a grunt, Jerry followed his wife down the hall. She stopped in front of Carla's room.

"Look in there," Sharon said.

Jerry peered into his daughter's room. Carla was asleep on her bed. Her broken leg was elevated on a couple of pillows, she looked peaceful. Her right arm was dangling off the bed with her right hand being held by Daniel against his chest. He was sleeping on the floor right next to Carla's bed.

"That's odd," Jerry said.

"You mean, 'that's cute', Jerry," Sharon said.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers