Silence Is... Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers

"Sure." Nothing wrong with two grown siblings sharing a bed.

They both went off to get ready for sleep. Carla grabbed her phone and made sure that Daniel had his. She wanted to have their goodnight 'chat'. They decided to go to Carla's room again, but this time Daniel made her sleep on the inside.

"I think I passed out before we did any cuddling in our cuddle nap," she said with a giggle.

"I probably only lasted about a minute longer than you did. I might still be sleeping if it wasn't for Mom calling and waking me up," he said, crawling in bed beside Carla. She waited for him to get settled before sending the first text.

"How's your new girl?" she sent.

"She's great. I'm laying in bed with her right now," he replied.

"O? What are you going to do to her?"

"I'm thinking about kissing her," Daniel sent.

"Mmm. Then what?" Carla asked.

"Then we go to sleep."

"Why not more?" she sent.

"Worried that I am taking advantage of the situation," he replied.

"How?"

"She is young and not used to being treated well," he sent.

"You think she doesn't know what she is doing?" she asked.

"I'm not sure. Her last boyfriend just used her."

"Deep down, she probably knew what was going on," she sent.

"Why wouldn't she have just left him?" Daniel asked.

"Probably thought there was a small chance that he was telling the truth when he said he loved her," she replied.

"Girls like sex, too," she added.

"I don't want to ruin her life," he sent.

"Things are complicated, no doubt. But she loves you."

"I love her very much. I don't want to rush and mess things up," he said.

"Don't go too slow. She needs to feel how it is to be touched by someone who loves her," she replied

"OK, thanks Carla. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Danny."

Carla handed Daniel her phone and he set both of them on the nightstand. She stared at her brother, waiting to see what he would do. When he began to slide closer she turned her head to meet his lips and they began to kiss. It was difficult to get in a comfortable position since Carla had to lay flat on her back and her brother didn't want to lay on top of her, but they made do. Daniel nearly lost his mind after hearing his sister moan softly when their tongues came together for the first time. He used one hand on the back of her head to keep her lips tight to his. The other snaked up and underneath her night shirt to cup and caress her teenage breasts. While his kisses were gaining in intensity, his touch was light. Using his finger tips he circled her hardened nipples, switching between one then the other.

Pulling her head away from her brother's, Carla raised herself to a sitting position. Daniel began to say something, but she put a finger to his lips before the first word was spoken. She didn't know why, but there was something sexy about remaining silent and keep any sex related talk to their cell phone sessions. It was a new game and it turned her on.

At first, Daniel thought that his sister was putting an end to what they were doing, perhaps she was having second thoughts. He wasn't sure why she didn't want him to speak, but he would play along. He had a better idea of what she was up to when she pulled her night shirt off and tossed it to the floor. She lay back, now half-naked. She smiled and raised a finger to her own lips, indicating that she wanted him to remain silent. Using the same finger, she motioned for him to come back down closer to her.

Before making a move, Daniel sucked in a deep breath and admired the beautiful creation that was his sister and her solid C cups. She put a hand underneath each and shook them suggestively, while raising an eyebrow. Daniel put one hand on his heart, with the other he formed a circle between his index finger and thumb. Perfect. He repositioned so that he was on his knees at her side. Bending toward her, he nibbled on the soft skin below her chin. She had to clamp a hand across her lips to stifle her squeal. Must be he found a ticklish spot.

Snickering a bit, Daniel nibbled his way down to the base of Carla's neck, over her shoulder, and finally stopping in the center of her chest. He could feel silky flesh sliding against both sides of his face as his sister pressed and ground her tits against him. Lifting his head, he flicked his tongue across her left nipple before taking as much of her breast into his mouth as possible. Carla stroked his hair as she enjoyed what her brother was up to with his mouth.

Daniel rose up for air. Before switching his attention to her other breast, he guided Carla's hand under the waistband of the shorts she had on for bed. She took the hint and began to satisfy the growing need of her cunt with her fingers. He smiled his approval and went back to his work of tit-nibbling.

Before long, he could feel his sister's free hand squeezing the bulge he was making in his pajama pants. When she went from squeezing his package to tugging his pants down, he helped her out with that and slid both his pajamas and his boxers down to his knees.

A combination of what she was doing to herself and the sight of her brother's naked erection caused another one of those soft, sensual moans that drove Daniel crazy. When she began to stroke him, he let out a moan of his own. He kissed his way back up to her lips, contorting his body in such a way that it didn't interfere with the magnificent hand job he was getting from Carla.

When Daniel felt his orgasm approaching, he broke off the kiss and straightened himself to a kneeling, upright position at his sister's side. He closed his eyes for a moment while biting down on his lower lip. Carla could tell that he was about ready to cum so she increased the velocity that she was jerking him off at. He groaned into his hand as the first jet of cum left his cock and streamed over his sister's tits and belly. It was followed by another, then a few dribbles across her knuckles. Carla's lips curled in a lustful sneer while she was being covered with her brother's man-juice.

She brought her cum-covered knuckles up to her face to lick them clean, all the while sliding two fingers in and out of her steaming pussy with her other hand. Her face and upper chest were becoming flush. Daniel could sense an increase in the pace of her breathing. After his secret examination of her hidden pictures, it was really no secret at all to Daniel that his sister liked to be cummed on. From what he had just seen, she seemed to enjoy the taste of it as well. He gathered some of his seed from his sister's heaving chest with a couple of fingers and held them to her lips. She licked them clean in an instant and held her mouth open like a baby bird waiting to be fed. Not wanting to disappoint, he continued feed her until there was nothing left.

Once he was done transferring the last bits of semen from his sister's naked stomach to her mouth, Daniel went back to kissing her. While their tongues intertwined he ran his hands over her breasts, once again teasing her nipples. He could tell that her orgasm was imminent when she began to whimper into his mouth and dig the nails of her free hand into his back. He pulled away from her slightly so that he could watch the expression on her face as she climaxed. Carla hissed through clenched teeth as her pelvis began gyrate to meet the thrusts of her fingers. Her body went rigid as her eyes closed and her orgasm hit her. She stopped thrusting with her fingers to enthusiastically rub her clit, doing her best to extend the pleasure of her climax.

Carla opened her eyes to the smiling face of her brother. She briefly smiled back before turning serious again. She pulled the hand out of her shorts that she had just used to masturbate herself with and held her finger in front of Daniel's face. He took an exaggerated deep breath to sample her scent, then licked the moisture from her fingers. She repeated the process a couple of times, similar to what he had done with her. Satisfied that she had given him enough, she wrapped her arms around her brother in a vice-like embrace.

Eventually, she let him go before breaking any of his ribs. Daniel took the opportunity of his release to run to the bathroom. He returned with a wet wash cloth and a towel. He cleaned any wayward fluids from himself and his sister before throwing the towel and cloth into her hamper. Retrieving her night shirt, he helped her put it back on. It was only then that they spoke.

"Goodnight, Danny. I love you."

"Goodnight, Carla, love you too."

*****

Morning brought with it Daniel's realization that he had one of the kinkiest sexual experiences of his life the previous night with his own sister. She was still beside him, breathing softly, looking spectacular in her slumber. He was expecting that he would be feeling some sort of guilt or shame, but there was none of that. He just felt good. Satisfied, even. He was concerned about their future, he'd have to find out how far his sister wanted to go with this, then figure out what to do about it. Daniel slipped away to shower without waking Carla.

Once dressed and refreshed, Daniel went to the kitchen to scrounge up some breakfast. Carla was there, sipping some juice. She must have woken up shortly after he did.

"Hey there, handsome."

"Good morning, beautiful. How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Better than I have in a long time," she replied with a mischievous smile.

"Have you taken your pills?"

"Not yet. Want to grab them for me?" she asked.

"Sure. You better eat something, too," he said.

Daniel brought his sister her medicine and fried them up some eggs and hash browns. They sat and ate together, exchanging smiles but few words.

"What do you keep smiling at?" he asked.

"I just feel happy," she replied.

"That's good. I think I want to keep you happy," he said.

"It feels good to be happy, don't you think?" she asked.

"It does," he agreed, clearing the table.

"I feel a little sticky for some reason. I think I'm going to grab some clean clothes and then wash up," Carla announced. She pushed herself from the table and left the room. She was gone for a minute or two before she called he heard her call out.

"Danny!"

He followed the sound of her voice into his sister's room.

"Here, you left your phone. You ought to keep better track of it. Someone might want to get a hold of you," she said, handing it to him.

"I'll make sure I keep it on me, thanks," he replied. Wondering what she might be up to, he retreated to his own room and flopped on the bed.

Before long, he received the first text.

"Hi :)"

"Hi. What's up?" he asked.

"Getting ready to wash up," she replied.

"Must be a pain, not being able to get your leg wet," he sent.

"Yeah. Have to sponge bath."

"Did you see your man last night?" he asked.

"He spent the night, it was great," she answered.

"I saw my girl, too."

"Did she do anything that you liked?" Carla asked.

Daniel paused for a moment, trying to figure out how to word his thoughts in context with the game that they were playing. There was no other way to phrase it but graphically.

"She jerked me off and I came all over her. It was awesome."

"I bet she thought that was really hot," Carla replied.

"I think that she's a pretty kinky girl," he sent.

"She probably is. I bet getting cummed on gets her pussy so wet!"

"It was. She let me taste it off her fingers. I loved it," he replied.

"I'm hoping my man comes over to help wash my back."

"Is that all you want him for?" he asked.

There was another pause. This time it was Carla who was trying to come up with the right words. She decided to be blunt.

"I want to suck his cock and have him blow his load on my face."

"I bet he would think that's super hot," he replied.

"Gotta go, I think he'll be coming in the bathroom any second."

"OK."

Daniel plugged his phone into his charger. Taking a deep breath, he reflected on his good fortune. He hopped off his bed and just short of running made his way to the bathroom. He opened the door with his erection straining the threads of his shorts.

Carla had a change of clothes neatly folded and waiting for her on the counter next to the sink. She sat in her wheelchair near the bathtub, nude except for the brace on her leg. Daniel devoured her with his eyes while she licked her lips in anticipation. He peeled his clothing in seconds and kicked them into a pile by the door. He crossed the short distance to his sister and bent to attack her with a ravenous tongue-kiss.

They both enjoyed the kiss briefly before Carla pushed her brother's head away and grabbed his cock. She pulled him closer until she could get her mouth around him. With her in the chair and him standing, the height was perfect for a blowjob. Wasting no time, she took in his entire length, then began to feverishly work her mouth back and forth.

Daniel stroked the top of her head and sighed with pleasure. His sister was sucking him with the zest and skill that he had never before experienced. A couple of weeks ago, he would have never imagined a scenario anything like what he was in. His little sister had gone from an obnoxious pest to his personal sex goddess. And he was in love with her. Maybe he was the one that smashed his head against a tree in a freak accident. This surely couldn't be happening.

But it was happening, and it was happening fast. When she smiled around his rigid cock and looked up at him with those emerald beauties of hers, he was certain that he was about to cum. A few seconds later, he was pushing her head back off of him. He finished himself off with a couple of pumps of his hand as Carla readied herself to receive his load. The first stream struck her just below the nose, the second splashed across her right cheek. She leaned forward to catch the last few drops in her mouth.

Daniel caught his breath as he looked down at his dirty little sister. She was masturbating with his semen dripping down her face. Her tongue ran across her upper lip, collecting some of it. When she brought it back to her mouth, she closed her eyes in silent ecstasy. Carla reached up to wipe some more off her cheek, but Daniel grabbed her wrist to stop her. Then he did something that he had never remotely considered before. He leaned in and licked his own cum off of his sandy-haired sister's face. Without swallowing any of it, he brought it to her mouth with his, kissing her deeply. She moaned into his mouth with depraved pleasure. Moments later, she was having her own orgasm.

Kneeling on the hard tile next to his sister, Daniel leaned his head on arm of his sister's chair. Breathing in the scent of her arousal, he stared at her expectantly while she stroked herself a few more times. Looking down at him, she smiled, knowing what he wanted. She lifted her hand to his face so that he could lick her juices. With a final kiss, he stood to fill the sink with warm, soapy water.

Daniel really slowed things down compared to the frantic pace of the sex act that he and Carla had just committed. He wanted to take his time and enjoy his sister's body as he washed her. He did all that he possibly could while she remained seated, planting kisses here and there on all of the parts that looked as though they needed to be kissed. He did the same to her back, her ass, and her pussy when she stood up on her crutches. He even took the time to clean the wet spot in the wheelchair. Sadly, she could only stand there so long before she began to tire, otherwise he probably would have rubbed her back and massaged her gorgeous butt for the rest of the day.

After being thoroughly washed and dried, Carla found herself being dressed by her brother. He started with her panties and shorts, managing to get them over the bulky brace on her leg well enough. She stood briefly again so that he could pull them the rest of the way up. He held up her bra, looked at it thoughtfully, then tossed it aside. Instead, he went directly with the tee shirt. When he was finished with his sister, he dressed himself and took the dirty laundry out to the laundry room.

On his way back from dropping off the dirty towels and the unnecessary bra, Daniel ran into his sister in the hall.

"Hey Danny," she beamed.

"Hey Carla."

"If you feel like it, do you think you could help me wash my hair?" she asked.

"Sure babe," he replied, taking her crutches and heading to the kitchen.

*****

The evening following their little rendezvous in the bathroom found the two siblings watching TV together in the living room. Daniel had a pillow on his lap upon which Carla was resting her head. Dinner was over, so was the obligatory call to the parents. They were relaxing comfortably. Daniel was holding his sister's hand and occasionally stroking her hair.

"Have I ever mentioned that I think you're beautiful?" he asked.

"I may have heard you say that before, I can't remember," she replied.

"Well, you're beautiful. Try not to forget. I won't," he said.

"I know that you love me, and I love you. I won't forget that," she said, squeezing his hand.

"A couple of more days until Mom and Dad get back," Daniel said.

"Yeah," Carla sighed. She loved her parents and would be happy to see them when they did return. She loved her new relationship with her brother, too. The return of their parents was definitely going to cramp what they had going on. Telling her mother and father that she had fallen in love with Daniel was out of the question, at least for now. Their were so many more things to experience with him, sexually and otherwise, she was too young to be murdered by her mother.

"I'm glad they're coming back, but then again I'm not at the same time. Know what I mean?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah. I don't think they can handle what I want us to be," Carla replied peering up at her brother.

"I want to be with you, I love taking care of you. I don't want to hurt Mom and Dad, or you, most of all you. I prefer you to be happy," Daniel said.

"You make me happy, Danny."

"I was thinking that maybe we could get an apartment closer to the university before school starts. I know that they want us to stay home until we both graduate, but maybe we can change their minds," Danny suggested. It was over a thirty mile drive one way to get to school.

"Do you think they'd go for it, Danny? That would make me the happiest girl in the world! Besides, there's no way that our schedules would be the same and with you and golf and everything, we would need another car anyway. Think of the money we could save!," Carla spewed. Her mind was suddenly running a mile a minute trying to think of good reasons why they should share an apartment. Daniel chuckled.

"Slow down, babe. I'm not the one that you have to convince. Don't be springing this on them as soon as they walk in the door, either. Let's just let them come home, get comfortable again. Maybe if they see us getting along they'll see that we would actually be able to live together without killing each other," Daniel said. He thought that it might actually work.

"I'm just excited, that's all. You're right, it might be a tough sell. I'll work on Daddy when the time is right. I'll leave Mom to you."

Their family was pretty solid financially. Not rich, but pretty close. Their father was an investment banker, a very successful one. One of the reasons that their parents hadn't been able to go on vacation in so long was because he was so important to the business that he couldn't justify getting away for any length of time. That and it pained him to actually spend any of the money that he made.

Their parents had made it clear to them that they would pay for their college no problem. They only had to go to the same school that their mother and father went to (where they met, by the way), and that they had to live at home until they graduated. If they did that they wouldn't have to get jobs or worry about paying bills or anything. Just focus on graduation, then get a job and move out.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers