Sisterfest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers

The girls, though, were something else; each girl seemed to have scoured the sex shops and mail-order boutiques, procuring a whole array of heart-stopping outfits, ranging from the almost-modest like Lara's body-stocking, to frilly scraps of lace and dental-floss, outfits that would have been banned in a lap-dancing club, not so much concealing as highlighting every single salient point on their bodies.

Some of the boys were holding on to their sister's with a possessive, proprietary air, obviously determined to keep them close, and, considering what they were wearing, Finn wasn't in the least surprised; they all looked stunning, desirable, and truly fuckable. A few couples were even taking advantage of the dim lighting to make-out, and given the provocative way their sisters were dressed, Finn didn't blame them at all. He'd never before been surrounded by so much barely clad female flesh; what some of the girls were wearing for their brothers would hardly have made a bikini on Copacabana Beach, and the gallant male reflex was perilously near.

Lara watched him with a grin, seeing the agony on his face as he fought not to rise to the occasion, eventually taking pity on him. She pulled herself close, grinning as her eyes danced gleefully, and as he looked down at her in puzzlement, she nipped the base of his cock between her thumb and forefinger hard enough to make him grit his teeth and take his mind off everything except concentrating on not groaning at the sudden sharp pain.

"I thought you could use a helping hand!" she whispered, smiling innocently as he glared at her, the glare slowly turning to a sheepish grin.

"Yeah, you're right Sissy, thanks, that could have been embarrassing!" he whispered, his lips brushing her forehead; he daren't kiss her properly, or pain or not, he really would rise to the occasion, and he didn't think this was the time or place for that kind of display; at least, not yet.

Given what they were all wearing, though, Finn was starting to suspect some kind of orgy or sex-marathon was in the offing; if that was the case, he was taking Lara back to their room; he wasn't about to share her with anyone, not now, not ever, and if anyone even tried to make a pass at her, he was going to rip their arm off and beat them with the sticky end; Lara was his!

The double doors at the end of the room swung open, Evan and Sylvie standing there, but now their outfits were more in keeping with what the other guests were wearing. Sylvie was wearing a simple chiffon dress of late eighteenth-century design, long and flowing and gathered below her breasts, like the heroine in a period TV drama, although no actress would appear on television in such a sheer gown; she was naked underneath it, her erect nipples and coin-sized areolae, and her hairless labia clearly visible through the diaphanous garment. Her hair was styled in the classical revival style so popular during the Regency period, and she was wearing light embroidered slippers. Evan had on the same outfit as Finn and the other boys, and Finn noted that he was a powerfully built young man, almost as well-muscled as him. He gestured through the open doors.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you please..."

People started filing into the next room, into what had obviously been a ballroom in days past, opulent to the point of dazzling. Long tables were placed along the back wall, laden with soft drinks and canapés, and there was even a large, ornate chocolate fountain. Finn piloted Lara over to one of the tables, and poured her a glass of sparkling mineral water, picking up a fruit juice for himself, and looked around. Everyone seemed to be slowly mixing and mingling, now that the initial embarrassment had passed. A couple of girls even tried to flirt with him, nothing meaningful, not with Lara standing there and smiling just a little too widely at them; just smiles and a pause to look him up and down.

Finn noticed a couple of the boys checking out Lara, and while he wasn't happy about how he thought the evening might end, no-one said or did anything inappropriate. If any ogling of Lara was being done, it was very discreet, for which he was grateful, although he had to admit, she was well worth more than a second look.

He didn't realise it, though, but his hand had strayed to her bottom, stroking her buttock gently, possessively, unconsciously signalling every male in the room that she was his exclusively. Lara in turn gently undulated and rubbed against him, her hand brushing his chest and stomach occasionally, signalling him that she accepted his ownership of her, and also telling the other girls there that he was hers.

Gradually, the atmosphere relaxed, and over the next hour or so Finn also relaxed enough to circulate and exchange pleasantries and laughing commiserations with some of the other boys who were also less than happy at what they were obliged to wear.

He found himself chatting to a group of the guys, all of them swapping stories and laughing at how their sisters had decoyed them there, and their reaction when they'd been told why they were there. Lara and a bevy of girls laughed and giggled some way away, no doubt boasting to each other just how they'd managed to fool their big brothers into accompanying them.

Other than his hand occasionally giving her bottom a gentle squeeze, he kept his hands off Lara; she'd already said she wanted him primed and fully-loaded when they got back to their room, so he kept his hands and his thoughts to himself as they circulated, finding the conversation and joking to have a calming effect. This warming up served to get everyone in the right mood for the banquet to come, and there was a lot of speculation as to what it would be like.

Eventually, at what Finn guessed was midnight, the double doors at the other end of the ballroom swung open, and a soft chime sounded.

"Ladies and gentlemen, dinner is served!" came a calm, cultured voice over a well-concealed sound-system, and the couples began filing, arm-in-arm or holding hands, into the long dining room glimpsed through the open doors. As they walked into the room, a girl with a basket of roses handed each of the boys a single long-stemmed rose, which they immediately gave to their sisters, receiving a kiss in return.

The long table in the dining room was even more opulently set than the tables in the atrium, ice sculptures, piles of fruit in extravagant silver baskets, and stunning summer flower and fresh greenery centrepieces very much in evidence. Evan took his place at the head of the table as each couple was shown to their seats by Sylvie, who then took her seat at the other end of the table. Once everyone was seated, and the whispered conversations had died away, Evan rose and smiled at everyone in turn.

"Ladies and gentlemen, my sisters and I thank you for all being here! Tonight Sylvie and I will be your hosts, and we would both like to once again welcome you to our home, and thank you for your gracious attendance here tonight. From what we've seen and heard so far, Sisterfest has been a great success, so please, the night is yours! Please eat, drink, enjoy yourselves, this is a party, and we have only the best for you! Our theme tonight is romance; old-fashioned, pure and simple romance; it is all about you and your lady; there are no limits, no rules except those of good manners and gentleness, so tonight let romance rule and your imagination have free rein! The ladies look absolutely ravishing, a fitting decoration for our summer gathering, so gentlemen, please, enjoy your dinner with your very own special lady!"

As he spoke, he paced along the length of the table, heads turning as he passed, his hands brushing companionably for fleeting seconds on shoulders as he spoke, finally stopping next to Sylvie, and when he finished speaking he bowed low to her, handing her a single rose before tilting her face up and pressing his lips to hers in a soft kiss.

That was obviously a signal, as a string quartet began playing elegant chamber music to accompany the meal, and a team of waiters now wheeled out trolleys and began serving out portions for the first course of the meal. Finn was dazzled by the type and quality of the expensive, elegant, and delicious food laid out before them, course after course; Vichyssoise, Moules Mariniers, Scottish lobster, salmon mousse, fillet of beef, roasted partridge, crème brouleé between courses, a dizzying whirl of deliciously sophisticated desserts, delicate and exotic. He tried to concentrate on the wonderful meal before him, but his head was full of Lara, how she looked, and what her nearness was doing to him.

All through the meal conversation had darted up and down the table, the couples on either side of them chatting with them about the food, the setting, the girls...and their plans for after the banquet, with Evan the perfect host, bantering and offering compliments to all the dinner guests, making sure the meal was to their liking, and ensuring everyone was enjoying themselves.

Although there were so many couples seated for dinner, Evan and his sister managed to convey the impression that this was a small, intimate dinner party for a select few friends. Even with his preoccupation with Lara, Finn still found time to chat and joke with the couples to either side and opposite them, laughing once again at how they'd been brought here and commenting on the food and the surroundings.

At times, Finn had felt the banquet was interminable, and they'd never get away; now, however, as the remains of the meal was cleared away, the atmosphere in the hall changed, the mood slowly going from festive to sultry. The music had changed: the chamber quartet had been replaced by a jazz combo, with a girl vocalist dressed in a skin-tight, black evening dress that swept the floor, complete with elbow length opera gloves, with her blonde hair teased-out into an extravagant bouffant, singing muted, torchy 1940's Cole Porter and Sammy Kahn ballads.

The lighting had gradually, imperceptibly dimmed, the lights no longer sparkling and reflecting vividly off the glasses and silverware. Now only the occasional highlight or flash of light from a crystal goblet could be seen as the subdued lighting cast the room in a much more intimate glow, suggesting firelight and cosiness, the perfect setting for romance and seduction. Now was the time for whispers and kisses, the suggestive dimness encouraging and enhancing intimacy. Finn pulled Lara closer, thinking he'd never seen her look so lovely as she did just then, but before they did anything more, he wanted to say something to her, something he thought he should have said a lot earlier.

"Sissy, I know we've...done things, and perhaps even gone past the point of no return, but before we go anywhere else I just wanted to say one thing."

Lara looked at him apprehensively, not sure where he was going; it didn't help that the way she bit her lip was the most appealing and erotic thing Finn had ever seen...

"What is it, baby, please, tell me Finny." she murmured.

Finn took her face in both hands and looked deep into her eyes.

"Sissy, everything we did, after all the stuff we did today, I just wanted you to know that I've wanted to do that with you for the longest time; I love you, Lara, and I think I always have. I can't think of a time when I didn't want you, and I can't see me ever not wanting you anymore. I don't know if you know where this night, this whole weekend is going, but if you want to call it a day, if you think we've gone too far, well, I need you to know that's alright with me, I'll take you home right now and we can forget this ever happened."

Lara looked at him levelly, her eyes sparkling with unshed tears.

"Finn Elliot, all I've ever wanted, for as long as I can remember, is you, period. I don't know where this weekend is going, and I don't care; as long as I'm with you nothing else matters. I love you Finny, and I'll never stop loving you!"

She grinned and reached out for him, pulling him closer for a soft but loving kiss, tender and romantic, not the frantic lip-judo of their earlier bouts of lovemaking. She pulled back to poke him lightly in the chest.

"And I never want to forget any of this; this is the day I finally got you for myself. I want this day burned into my memory forever! Am I forgiven for tricking you into coming here?"

Finn smiled as he brushed the two long strands of hair back from her face.

"There's nothing to forgive, Sissy. You can trick me like this every day for the rest of my life if it means I get to keep you for myself!"

Lara grinned and kissed him once more, putting even more into it than last time; when she finally broke their kiss, Finn felt more than slightly sandbagged. He glanced up and saw Evan and Sylvie watching him and Lara closely; when Finn looked at him, Evan grinned and nodded, then looked at Sylvie, who also nodded. Somewhat mystified at this, Finn turned his attention back to Lara.

The girl singer began another slow ballad, and Lara glanced at some of the other couples who were dancing close and smooching to the music, while the others lounged on love-seats arranged against the walls, holding and stroking each other as they watched the dancers, or enthusiastically making-out.

"Dance with me, Finny, you haven't danced with me since I was six, dance with me now, baby!" she murmured.

Finn was glad to oblige. The thought of holding his nubile sister close and kissing her some more was very appealing just then, so he led her out where some of the other couples were moving and swaying to the soft music. Finn was amazed at how well she moulded against him, as though designed for that very purpose; the feel of her softness as she moved to the music, the scent of her hair, her beautiful eyes as she gazed up at him, and finally the taste of her lips as he kissed her, the arousal he was feeling, all blended into a perfect moment he would remember for the rest of his life.

Lara was feeling it too; the closeness of her adored Finny, his simple declaration of love for her, and the way he held her, like he never meant to let her go. All these things told her in big letters that she and Finn were a couple, now and forever. Smiling at the thought, Lara once again pulled Finn's head down to kiss him.

"What was that for, baby?" he smiled, squeezing her gently.

"No reason Finny, except I love you!" she grinned back.

Finn pulled her closer to him, enjoying the feel of her against him, dancing with her for what seemed like hours, as the band played a selection of romantic standards. Finally, Lara reached up for him, pulling him down and kissing him, their lips locked together as she ground briefly against him, gasping at the iron-hard cock rubbing against her swelling, tender labia. She looked back up at him, seeing her need reflected in his eyes.

"I think this dinner's over for us; take me back to our room, Finny!" she husked, her throat suddenly dry. Finn looked around to see if he could spot their hosts, to thank them for the evening, and spotted Evan dancing with Sylvie, both of them lost in a deep kiss.

Evan looked up and smiled at him, as did Sylvie, who winked at him and made a small "nighty-night" gesture with her fingers. Evan grinned and nodded, before sliding his hand down to clasp his sister's pert, rounded buttock as they resumed their kiss, his other hand gently squeezing her breast as he rubbed his thumb over her nipple.

Finn took Lara's hand, leading her through the door and along the corridors to their room. As he turned to her after closing and locking the door, Lara was there, already peeling off the black body-stocking, her breasts quivering and dancing in her haste to pull it off.

"Naked, Finny, NOW!" she gritted, although it was unnecessary; he was already yanking off the lightweight garments, longing to free himself from the restrictive breeches. He'd thought he wanted her before, but that had been nothing to how he was feeling right now; now his need for her was gigantic, all consuming; Lara was the only thing in the world he wanted, and he wanted her right now!

As he pulled off the breeches, Lara landed in his arms, her moist slit rubbing against his erection as she ground against him.

"Oh Christ, baby, I want you so bad, just do it to me now, please Finny!" she groaned.

Finn sank to the deep, decadently soft carpet, pulling Lara down with him, to kiss her as his hands roamed over her nakedness, fingertips touching, probing, making her even hotter, pushing her arousal to almost fever-pitch. She broke their kiss to hold him motionless above her for a heartbeat, her eyes telling him what she wanted him to do. As her hips lifted to meet him, she guided his swollen, aching penis to the entrance to her pussy, her equally swollen labia slick with arousal and ready to receive him.

Finn groaned as his cock parted her slick labia and the damp heat and tightness of her pussy enfolded the tip of his throbbing hardness, then the sudden rush as he slid into her, the incredible sensation of her hot wetness surrounding him even as the pulsing contractions of her pussy squeezed and milked him.

Lara hissed in satisfaction as he slid into her, orgasm rising up and slamming into her almost immediately as her over-stimulated pussy finally received what it had desired most: Finn's iron-hard cock. Finn could barely hold back; the sight of his gorgeous sister in that play-suit, her nearness all evening, everything about her was chiming inside him, pushing him almost beyond his limits, and he had to fight to remain calm, to back away, to hold off the insistent climax building inside him. When Lara pulled him down to her and kissed him, her mouth hot and demanding, his self control evaporated.

Lara gasped, a guttural croaking sound as Finn jammed himself all the way inside her velvety warmth, his cock head swelling as his balls tightened, and with a powerful, muscular throb, spray after spray of spunk erupted from him, pouring into her in endless streams, the sweet agony of holding back all evening suddenly relieved as he filled her pussy with his cream.

Lara screamed , a high, wordless gasp as orgasm once more swelled and exploded inside her, taking away thought, and words, vision and hearing, the blood roaring in her ears as the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced burned and flared through her. As she tightened around him, Finn felt his cock give another massive pulse as even more sperm exploded from him, painting her walls as he filled her, his own vision and hearing shutting down in the intensity of his climax.

The two of them lay together, hearts hammering as they recovered from the intensity of their mutual orgasm. Their lips and hands sought each other out even as they lay in their sweat, slumped on the carpet, kisses and caresses becoming more insistent as strength returned, and with the return of their strength came a renewed need for each other. Finn's mind was filled with the conversation he and Lara had had earlier; now he wanted to ram his hardness into his sister's tightest hole and flood her bowels with his spunk, to take this last part of his beautiful sister, as he had promised her earlier.

As they kissed, his fingers groped and plundered her, Lara willingly surrendering as his questing fingers roamed over and into her tight body; as he rubbed and caressed, teased and gently slid his fingers into her taut little bottom-hole, she squeezed and caressed his flagging cock, coaxing it back to thrumming readiness. She knew what was running through his mind right now; she was feeling and thinking the same things; a burning need filled her, an almost overwhelming desire to give herself to her darling Finny in such a depraved, exciting way.

She'd dreamed of it so many times, rubbing and fondling herself as she played in her dreams with her gorgeous brother, letting him do anything he wanted to her. Her mind was in such a whirl she could barely concentrate on what he was whispering as he kissed her hotly while he groped her, so great was her need to be taken in that wonderful way. All she wanted was to experience her darling Finn's big prick as he rammed it into her tender, puckered little arsehole and filled her with his steaming hot spunk.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers