Sisterfest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,272 Followers

"Stop worrying Finny, and stop over-thinking things; once you finish uni, are you coming back to Ledbury?"

Finn shook his head emphatically; the thought of living out the rest of his life buried in the rural heart of Herefordshire, a paradise for expats from London instead felt like a particularly grim form of living death to him. Lara grinned at his expression.

"Neither am I, Finny. Once you graduate you'll find a job; hopefully it will be in London, or Birmingham, or maybe overseas; whichever it is, I'm coming with you; wherever we go there'll be no-one who knows who and what we are. As far as I'm concerned, this weekend is the start of a new life for me; I'm no longer Finn Elliot's little sister, I can't be, and you can't think of me that way anymore; now I'm your girlfriend, and one day, when I can figure out how, I'll be your wife, or as near as we can get. Satisfied?"

Finn's mind spun and teetered as he tried to catch his mental balance. Somehow, in a couple of well-thought out sentences, Lara had solved their problems, all except the biggest one: mum.

"You forgot one thing, Sissy. What happens when mum finds out and goes fucking fruit-loops at the pair of us? You know what she's like; she's going to go Terminator on me, then make you mop up the bloodstains!"

Lara grinned slyly.

"And that, my darling Finny, is where my secret weapon comes in; I know how to back mum off permanently, so long, auf weidersehen, adios muchachos, the end, period!"

Finn looked skeptical.

"Come on then, my spunky little sex-bunny, share, convince me!"

As he said it, something clicked in his head, something Lara had said earlier about their mother, something about what she'd been getting up to. He pulled Lara closer and kissed her on her nose.

"You said something about this earlier, last night, whatever, something about mum, wasn't it?"

Lara looked up at him, a sprite of mischief dancing in her eyes.

"I said that I doubted mum would have too much to say about what we're doing, because I know what she's been up to!"

Finn grinned a little unsurely.

"OK, now you've piqued my curiosity, so I'm going to bite; just what exactly has mum been up to?"

Lara pushed Finn until he rolled onto his back, immediately pulling herself closer so she was lying on his chest, her face a couple of inches from his.

"Well, Finny, I left the house a couple of weeks ago to run down to Haley's place and left mum alone in the house. I got half-way to Haley's when I realised I'd left a CD I'd promised her back in my room, so I went back to get it. When I got home, the back door was open, so I went in that way instead of using the front door, which was lucky; mum was on the phone in the hallway, talking to Uncle Mike."

Finn nodded, not seeing any wrong-doing here; Uncle Mike was their mother's older brother, so what?

Lara paused, her eyes dancing with suppressed glee.

Finn waited, until the suspense got to be too much.

"Well, so what? Get on with it, Lara, or let me up; I need some breakfast!"

Lara smacked him lightly on the chest, more a mild rebuke than any kind of assault.

"I'm coming to it Finny, give a girl a chance to tell the goss, this is really juicy!"

Finn grinned resignedly; when Lara was ready, she'd tell it in her own way, so he contented himself with squeezing and jiggling her bottom while gently scraping a fingernail along her crinkled little rosebud, making her wriggle against him..

"Cut it out, baby, I'm trying to tell you something!" she protested. "Anyway, as I was saying, mum was talking to Uncle Mike, but it was stuff I never thought I'd ever hear her say, ever; she was telling him how much he filled her up, and how sore her pussy was but how much she missed his big cock filling her up, and how she wished she could be with him right there and then so he could fuck her some more, and how she wanted to go there again soon so he could fuck her all weekend, stuff like that!"

Finn was open-mouthed in shock; mum? Uncle Mike? Oh my God! His head whirled as he tried to think of the two of them, his mother and her older brother, naked, doing...it, all weekend long. It was...it was...he didn't know what it was, but now, his mother's long weekends away at her brother's place in Oswestry, her cryptic telephone conversations with Mike, half words and silences, now it all made sense. As he thought about it, the corners of his mouth quirked up; no wonder she'd been in such a good mood lately!

Finn looked up at Lara, her grin mirroring his own.

"The dirty, randy cow!" he grinned, "All that stuff about helping Mike with his business, all that 'I'm staying over because we have so much to do...' bullshit, and all the time she's up there getting parked-up by her brother? Her and Mike, who'd have thought it! I can't believe it, I talked to her day before yesterday on the phone from Mike's place, she was telling me to pick some stuff up from the supermarket, and all the time Mike's hunched over her...oh God, that's an image I didn't need! Now we know why he always sounds so fucking hammered, she must be sucking him dry! I suppose that's one way to make a happy man very old...!"

Lara pealed laughter, partly at the images Finn had conjured up for her, partly at his reaction.

"There, so now you know, so when she gets up on her high-horse about you and me boinking ourselves comatose, there's the perfect counter-strike right there!"

Finn slid his hand down to gently cup her pussy as his other hand squeezed and fondled her firm little bum-cheeks.

"Speaking of boinking...!" he grinned, watching Lara as she grinned and slid up along him, turning slightly so she was now lying on top of him. Her lips caught his as her hand snaked down between them to hold and squeeze his rapidly erecting cock, and they kissed deeply, his fingers rubbing and caressing her pussy as her fingers encircled and squeezed his cock, jerking him to full hardness.

"What are you doing, you bad girl?" grinned Finn, "Don't you know what happens to bad girls who do nasty things like that?"

Lara paused what she was doing, leaning up to look into her brother's eyes, and deliberately squeezed and rubbed him even harder.

"Do they get their poochie's filled-up with their brother boyfriend's nasty, runny, sticky spunk?" she lisped, rubbing her stiff nipples across his chest. That did it for Finn; in one swift motion he rolled over, pinning her under him, holding her taut little bum cheeks as he slid between her thighs. Lara gasped as his thick cock hot-dogged her pussy lips, scraping gently across her clitoris and making sharp little zings of pleasure zip through her.

"Oh Finny, that's so nice, do that again!" she husked, so he obliged, gently sawing his cock back and forth across her swelling pussy.

Lara closed her eyes as he stimulated her clitoris with his cock, never once penetrating her, just frotting her perfectly. It was having its effect on him too; the sight of his gorgeous sister writhing naked underneath him, the heat and damp of her eager pussy sliding along the length of his cock, her soft gasping mewing sounds as she rubbed against his hardness, all these were trying to make him come, hard.

As he sawed back and forth, the hard bead of her clitoris rubbed against him, both of them gasping at the heightened sensation. It took all his will-power to hold back from just ramming himself into his sister's tight pussy and fucking her senseless.

Lara began to push more determinedly against him, rubbing herself against him as he rubbed against her, her eyes tight shut as she humped enthusiastically against him. Finally, she reached up, pulling Finn down to her, and as their lips met, she came in a rush of sweet-scented fluids, bathing Finn's cock and balls in her aromatic ejaculate.

That was too much for Finn, his hoarse shout of bliss mingling with her muted scream as orgasm overtook them both. Something convulsed deep inside him as a jet of semen burst from him to coat Lara's belly with a glaze of hot, creamy spunk, spurt after spurt pumping from him to paint her belly and pool in the dimple of her navel. Lara held and squeezed his cock, directing the spurts of semen, finally letting him go as he sank down beside her, a contented look on both their faces.

They turned to each other for a final kiss, Finn holding her to him as he once more kissed her the best way he knew how. When he let her go, Lara rolled onto her back, a slightly glazed expression on her face.

"I never knew you could kiss like that, baby, you can't escape now. You'll have to keep doing that to me forever!"

Finn rolled on his side to look into her eyes.

"OK, it's a deal, only..."

"What, what is it Finny?" asked a suddenly apprehensive Lara.

Finn grinned.

"Don't ask me to do that again right now, I'm nearly dead here, so please, please, can we go to breakfast, I need food!"

*

After a quick shower, they dressed, a little more conservatively this time; Finn in jeans and a polo shirt, and Lara in a tank top and tight shorts and a pair of gladiator sandals. As they were leaving the room, Lara grinned and pulled down her shorts at the back to show Finn she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Why the commando, Sissy, were you expecting any action at breakfast?" grinned Finn. Lara thumped him on his upper arm.

"No Finny, unless, of course, the mood takes you and just you can't resist me; just don't forget why I brought you here, though; this isn't a weekend mixer, you know; this is an advanced, intensive course in how to rampantly shag your little sister, only, I guess I'm not your sister anymore, am I? In any case, what we've done so far is just the entrée; I expect the main course later, stud-boy!"

Finn grinned at her forthrightness.

"Just what are you expecting then, fiancée of mine?"

Lara smiled back, her eyes sparkling at hearing what Finn had called her, pulling her tank-top tight so her nipples stuck out at him.

"Thank you for that, Sweetie! And today, surprise me, baby! All I want is earth-shaking, bed-breaking, window-rattling, monkey-fucking; I want to make noises only bats can hear, and I want to shift this place off its foundations, so put that inventive, dirty, over-sexed little mind of yours to work on it, stud-muffin. I expect to be hyper-fucked today! Just remember, I didn't bring you here to admire the bloody décor!"

Finn pulled her close and kissed her as he pushed her shorts down to the tops of her thighs, allowing him to fondle her firm, rounded little rump, squeezing and gently pulling apart the satiny globes, making her gasp as she kissed him back.

"I've got all the scenery I need right here! Love you Sissy!"

Lara ground gently against him as her hands slid inside his shirt to caress and squeeze his solid back muscles.

"And I love you too, Finny, never forget that; this weekend was supposed to make you mine, but you should know one thing; I was always yours..." she murmured into his neck as she nuzzled him.

Finn released her; appealing as Lara was right now, with her tight little shorts pulled down to her thighs and her shapely, sexy bottom available for him to squeeze and jiggle, the lions were roaring, and he needed food, so, reluctantly, he pulled her shorts back up and kissed her one last time.

"OK, Sissy, I'm done, I'll top-off your tank later, but now feed me, Pretty Lady!"

Lara led the way, following the tiny inset LED's on the walls blinking in time to her bracelet, along a corridor Finn hadn't seen yet, to another pair of double doors.

As they approached, the doors swung open into a large, airy, brightly lit atrium set up as a reasonable facsimile of an outdoor bistro, circular tables with centre umbrellas scattered randomly, with a long table along one wall filled to overflowing with food, hot and cold, to cater for every breakfast taste, and a coffee bar with a pair of Baristas ready to make any coffee requested.

Finn quickly filled two plates with toast, scrambled eggs, and sausages, and brought them back to the table where Lara was seated. As they ate, other couples at adjacent tables chatted with them, the room filled with the sound of conversation and laughter.

Finn noticed Evan and his two sisters circulating around the tables, stopping to chat and laugh with everyone, charming hosts seeing to their guest's needs. Lara tucked into her breakfast with a will, eventually sending Finn back to the buffet to bring her a selection of fruit, and as they talked about what had happened between them, Finn glanced up to see Evan grinning at them

"Finn, Lara, may I join you?"

Lara smiled and indicated an empty chair, Evan seating himself and smiling happily at them.

"First off, let me thank you for coming. I do hope you're enjoying yourselves?"

Finn was completely disarmed by his easy charm and relaxed manner, and smiled back, taking Lara's hand as he did so.

"We're having a great time, this is the most...unique party I've ever attended! Do you hold parties like this often?"

Evan smiled as he beckoned Robyn over.

"My sisters and I hold these several times a year, usually at special times of the year: Hallowe'en, Valentine's Day, New Year, that sort of thing, but this is the first mid-summer party; I think you'll agree, it seems to have been a great success so far."

Robyn joined them, plumping down onto Evan's lap and kissing his cheek as his arm curled around her waist. Like Lara, she was dressed casually, tiny shorts and a polo shirt, with simple tennis shoes to complete the outfit. She winked at Lara and grinned.

"My sister and I noticed you at dinner last night, Lara, you really are a stunner; perhaps you'd like to play with us later?"

Robyn giggled and batted her eyelids at Finn, who stared blankly, his mouth hanging open and his cheeks flaming. Robyn kissed her fingertip and grinned wickedly as she touched him on the lip with it.

"Your brother is just the sweetest, most darling thing, Lara, oooh I just want to bite him! Don't worry, Finny, we're not going to steal her away from you, or let anyone else play with her, but you can watch if you like!"

She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"And if you ask nicely, we'll let you play with us as well!" she said in a loud stage whisper. Finn's cheeks burned all over again, looking helplessly at Lara, who was bursting with the effort of not laughing as Robyn teased him.

Evan pinched his sister's bottom, making her wriggle and grind herself against him.

"Leave him alone, Bobbi, let the poor man finish his breakfast!"

Robyn pouted, then blew Finn a kiss as she winked again at Lara.

"When you're ready, kids, the pool's open, come and join us! I bet we can think of something to do to pass the time; oooh, I can hardly wait!"

She shimmied as she smiled seductively and blew a kiss at Finn, who paled and then blushed scarlet all over again. Robyn laughed, a fresh, happy tinkle of amusement, then kissed Evan and jumped off his lap to begin circulating around the tables again. Finn wiped his forehead as Lara smiled fondly at him; Robyn had completely unnerved him, and he was deeply glad to be out of her cross-hairs.

Evan reached over and clapped Finn on the shoulder.

"Don't take too much notice of Robyn; she likes to keep people off-balance, but she's a sweet girl. She's right though; both my sisters noticed you last night, both of you, and we'd like to get together later with you for a little chat; we need to make some decisions soon, and I think the two of you might be able to help us there. Please keep this to yourselves for now, and someone will come and get you later."

He stood and smiled.

"For now, though, today is relaxation day after yesterday's...exertions, so please, mingle, relax, have fun, catch up on sleep if you need to. There's a formal dinner tonight, until then, my house is your house, please feel free to explore. Just follow the lights and you'll find something to entertain or amuse you, I'm sure. I have to go and mingle now, see you later! Oh, and the pool's right next door, perhaps when you've finished your breakfast we'll see you in there."

Evan left them to continue his duties as their host, circulating among the tables and talking with everyone.

Lara finished her breakfast and leaned over to kiss Finn lightly.

"Happy you came now, baby?" she whispered, giggling softly as Finn pulled her onto his lap and kissed her properly.

"I'm glad I came, really! The best thing you ever did was trick me into coming here; now I don't want to leave, I just want to play with you forever!"

Lara licked his lips and jumped upright, pulling him up as well.

"I want to see the pool, Finny, let's go!"

Finn took her hand and followed her through the doors Evan had indicated, and gasped. The pool was huge, a re-creation of a Caribbean beach, curved and overhung with palm trees and garlands of tropical flowers, and a fresh, warm breeze blew, carrying the scent of fresh tropical blooms. The light came from a collection of sun-lamps high overhead, giving a reasonable approximation of tropical sunlight. Dotted around the periphery of the 'beach' were sun-loungers, with one wall given over to a row of small wooden cabanas with thatched roofs, nestled against a backdrop of palm trees and thickly planted exotic vegetation. A wave machine completed the illusion, small waves breaking on the artificial shore with a low background splash and roar.

"Oh Finny, it's gorgeous!" exclaimed Lara, "I want to swim, come on, Finny, I'll race you, last one in gets bitten on the bum!"

Finn looked unsure.

"I'd love to, baby, but I don't have a bathing suit..." he began, then stopped dead as Lara peeled-off her top and shorts and began tugging at his polo shirt.

"Sissy, not here!" he hissed, trying to cover her up, but Lara just giggled, kissing him swiftly as she tugged at the hem of his shirt.

"Finny, you are so funny! Look around, I don't think anyone cares...!"

Sure enough, as he looked around, all the bathers and sun-worshippers were naked, girls lying prone while their brothers rubbed them down with tanning lotion, or else frolicking and tumbling in the waves, naked bodies glistening in the bright artificial sunlight.

Lara pulled a scrunchie off her wrist and caught her hair in a pony-tail before unbuttoning Finn's jeans as he pulled off his shirt. As he stepped out of his clothes and tossed them onto the nearest sun-lounger, Lara once again drank in the sight of him naked, his superb physique catching the eyes of several other girls as well. Lara grinned at that and slapped him on the backside.

"Oww, what was that for?" he grinned, and Lara grinned back as she pulled him down to her by his ears.

"Just reminding you who you're with, beefcake-boy!" she murmured, and took his hand. "C'mon, swim with me Finny; I want to play a little!"

They ran down the gently sloping 'beach' and dived in, finding the water slightly below body-temperature, cool enough to be refreshing and revitalizing, but warm enough to feel tropical. They played and gamboled, racing, splashing and dunking each other, eventually joining in a water fight with several other couples, each brother with his sister on his shoulders trying to topple every other girl off her perch.

Finn had no idea how long they played in the water, but eventually he managed to drag Lara out of the water and onto a sun-lounger with him, holding her close so they could talk, kiss and caress. All his sister's inhibitions about being naked in public seemed to have vanished, no doubt helped by the fact that everyone else was in the same state.

Finn was busily rubbing Lara down with sun-cream, and taking his time over it, and was just starting to wonder about lunch when a pair of doors opened and a large barbecue unit, with a whole pig roasting on a spit was wheeled out, with a second one following, this time with vegetables and pineapples grilling over the coals.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,272 Followers