Sisterfest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers

A man in a vivid Hawaiian shirt and Bermuda shorts expertly carved the roasted pig, and a team of pretty girls in slinky sarongs and bikini tops, with flower garlands on their heads and Lei's around their necks quickly circulated among all the loungers with trays of barbecued pork, bread, grilled fruit and vegetables, and chilled soft drinks, tall exotic concoctions full of tropical fruits. As the couples ate, the sound of a steel band began to play in the background, further enhancing the tropical feel.

Finn watched Lara as she ate, her eyes on the crisp pork rib in her fingers, her head bobbing in time to the music.

"Enjoying yourself, Sissy?" he finally asked her softly, and Lara smiled as she chewed and swallowed blissfully.

"This is the best time I've ever had, Finny; thank you for being here to share it with me!" she replied, grinning as Finn dabbed her chin where a trickle of sauce had found its way.

"You brought me here, baby-girl, so thank you, I'm having the best time of my life!" he grinned back, leaning over to kiss her. "When this party's over, I'll show you how grateful I am!"

Lara shivered delightedly, leaning closer to whisper in his ear;

"Are you going to stick that big thing in me again? I really should ask my brother, but I seem to have mislaid him; I guess it's alright!"

As she spoke she playfully nipped his ear and scratched his chest lightly with a fingernail, sending a thrill through him. Finn held her hand and pulled her closer for a proper kiss.

"When you're ready, and if you're up for it, we can borrow one of those little huts; people have been sneaking in and out of them all afternoon; I really doubt they were catching their breath or discussing world politics while they were in there!"

Lara looked at him for a couple of seconds, then put down the remains of her pork rib and licked her fingers.

"OK, I'm ready, let's do this! I've always wanted to be banged on a beach by you; what are you waiting for?" she grinned, reaching for his hand.

Trying not to look conspicuous, which was a little difficult with his rapidly inflating cock, they made their way to the line of Cabanas, working their way along until they found one that wasn't filled with the sounds of enthusiastic humping, then slipped inside and latched the door. Lara wrapped her arms around him as soon as he locked the door.

"Oh Finn, do you know what it felt like, seeing you naked all day and not touching? What a bloody torture, so come on Finny, you owe me for doing that to me!"

Finn picked her up and gently put her on the slatted bench/bed, its hard wooden surface softened with a thick futon-like cotton bed-roll and a pile of pillows. He nibbled her ear and squeezed her nipple lightly, listening to her little gasp of pleasure.

"Do you know what it's been like for ME, sitting there all morning trying desperately not to get a thundering hard-on every time I looked at you? Way I see it, you owe me for torturing me, so come on Sissy, time to pay up!"

Lara sat up and straddled him, rubbing her nipples against his chest as she licked his lips, his chin, and his ear.

"So that's how you see it, eh?" she whispered, "Tell you what, Finny, when I've finished with you, you can do what you like to me, deal?"

"Suits me!" he grinned, pulling her closer by her taut buttocks and trapping his now fully erect cock between them. Lara smiled minxily and began rubbing herself against him, up and down, rolling and squeezing his distended cock between their two bellies as she did so, gently biting along his jaw between kissing him, working him up to fever pitch.

As she worked him up, Finn squeezed and fondled her sexy little bottom, pulling the cheeks apart to hear her gasp and giggle before she went back to grinding against him, until he couldn't take any more.

With an inarticulate growl, Finn lifted her as though she was completely weightless and slid her onto his impossibly hard cock, Lara's eyes widening and her mouth opening in a soundless gasp as she was impaled on her brother's thick cock. Her eyes closed as she pulled herself tightly against him, pumping herself along his length as he held her, pushing up as she bore down, fucking his little sister as deeply as he could, and pushing his cock as far into her as it would fit.

Lara grinned and pushed him over on his back, following him down to kiss and bite his neck, his lips, while still pumping against him for all she was worth.

Her orgasm broke with a low growling sound from her, rising to a hoarse groan as once again sexual pleasure curled and eddied through her, all sense and rational thought blown away by the power of her orgasm as it swelled and ebbed, leaving her floating in a void filled with pure pleasure.

She came to her senses to see a worried-looking Finn looking strangely at her.

"Thought I'd lost you there for a second, Sissy, you went ...I dunno, somewhere else; are you okay baby-girl?"

Lara smiled happily at the look of concern on his face, feeling better than she had in a very long time indeed; her Finny loved her, she could see it plainly on his face, and all was right in her world.

"I'm fine, Finny, better than I've ever been; you took me to a new place, baby, and that's just one reason I won't ever let you go. I love you Finn, now make love to me!"

Lara rolled off him and onto her back, spreading her thighs as Finn stroked her between them, hot curls of pleasure rising through her as he touched and caressed her, his fingers working magic even as his lips held her spellbound. He kissed her along the line of her throat, and down to the valley between her small, perfect breasts, pausing to lick and circle her nipples, teasing the nubs once again into hard little points, before continuing to kiss her belly and lower, until he kissed and lapped lightly at the apex of her moist slit.

Lara bucked as he poked his tongue into her, groaning as he moved away, but her disappointment was short-lived; he was just moving between her wide-spread thighs, to once more lick and lap at her, his tongue probing her with short, stabbing little licks, each lick sending a sharp electric jolt through her.

Finn continued to lick and taste her, from the little hood of her clitoris all the way down to her taut, tightly-crinkled little anus and back up again, until Lara was writhing and pushing her pussy into his face, demanding he give her more and more.

Finn did just that, finally forcing his tongue deep into her pussy, pushing her labia open as he penetrated, his thumb gently massaging her clitoris as he tongue-fucked her, but it wasn't until he jammed his pointed tongue into her anus that she erupted in orgasm, a guttural scream tearing from her throat as she came, and came hard, as the assault on her anus and pussy continued, a spray of sweet-scented juices bathing his face, allowing him to taste her and drink her juices.

Now he reared over her again, his cock stiff and swollen, needing her. Lara took him and aimed him into herself, her breath gusting out of her as he slid once more into her depths. As he rammed his cock into her pussy, his finger rubbed and lubricated her anus, slipping into her in time with his pounding cock, opening her, loosening and relaxing her.

Lara pushed her ring out; she knew what he wanted to do, she wanted him to do it to her, and so, when he withdrew from her, once again she aimed him, this time resting his head against the tight ring of her anus, pushing out as he pushed in, and once again giving a gusty sigh as he slid slowly, inexorably into the depths of her rectum.

Once he was embedded in her, Finn stopped, waiting for word from Lara, who grinned at him as she pulled him closer to kiss him.

"What are you waiting for, stud? Fuck my arse properly, stretch me wide open, you promised you would, so fill me up, stud-boy!"

With that, Finn began that old, insistent motion, steadily sliding himself in and out of her, pumping her faster and faster as the going became easier. Lara's head whipped from side to side as Finn pounded her, and suddenly the image from his dream was there in front of him: Lara with her hair spread over the pillow, her head whipping from side to side as he pounded into her tight arse, her breathing loud and harsh in the confined space as he rammed his cock into her anus like a fleshy piston.

As he realized it was his dream come true, Lara pulled him down to kiss him, crushing her lips to his, and that was when he finally lost it, pulse after pulse of hot sperm bolting out of him as his swelling cock-head jammed in the tight, sinewy confines of her anal tube.

Lara screamed into his mouth, her own orgasm thrilling and surging through her, making Finn groan as her anus contracted around him, her cervix fluttering and drumming against him in the tightness of her rectum, separated from him only by a thin membrane. The pressure on his cock was incredible, milking and squeezing every last drop of semen from him, spurt after spurt bursting out of him and into her, until he felt that she'd emptied him forever, such was the intensity of sensation as he ejaculated into her tight anus.

Finn slumped down and rolled over in one move, pulling her on top of him, his burning cock still tightly embedded in her glove-tight rectum. Lara lay still, her heart drumming against his as her volcanic orgasm ebbed and slowly died away, her ear pressed to Finn's chest to listen as his heartbeat gradually slowed to normal.

As they both relaxed, his cock slowly slid from her, Lara giggling as his spunk slowly bubbled and dripped out of her stretched-open little pucker. Finally, she stirred and made to get up.

"Finny, I think my tank's overflowing! Come on, Finny, I need a shower, wake up Finny!" she murmured as she scratched his scrotum gently, making him open his eyes and grin.

"Wow, shagging you like that, now that is what I call well fucking-hot!" he murmured, making Lara giggle at his intentional vulgarity even as his hands came up to once more squeeze, jiggle, and fondle her round, sexy little bum-cheeks. Lara slowly climbed off him, kissing his stomach as she slid off him and stood upright, only to giggle as Finn swung around to sit upright and pull her close again by her bum-cheeks, gently biting and nibbling each nipple in turn.

"Stop it Finny, or we'll never get out of here! Come on, there's probably a queue outside by now!"

There wasn't quite a queue, but there was one couple who'd obviously run out of patience and self-restraint; the young man was leaning back against the wall of the cabana, his eyes tight shut while his sister was on her knees in front of him, his cock between her lips as she sucked him for all she was worth, her head bobbing as she squeezed and fondled his balls.

Lara recognized the girl from the day before; she was the spectacular blonde whose brother had rejected her; obviously he'd had a change of heart, and they'd been allowed to stay. Lara grinned at the sight of her sucking so avidly on her brother's thick cock, then looked around as Finn nudged her and pointed at the sun-lounger area; every lounger was occupied by a couple in the throes of sexual ecstasy; everywhere she looked pumping hips and bobbing breasts met her gaze as the couples fucked enthusiastically, all traces of inhibition gone as they gave in to their impulses, filling the room with the sound of their moans and gasps.

And it wasn't all brother/sister pairings, either; obviously a certain amount of mix 'n' match had been going on, and now several of the young couples were experimenting with new partners.

Finn scowled, glad he and Lara hadn't been around when that had started happening; he wasn't too sure what his reaction would have been if someone had tried pawing at Lara or propositioning her, but it wouldn't have been good, no sir!

Lara grinned and took Finn's hand to lead him into the shower alcove, rinsing herself off and helping Finn to wash away the sweat and all traces of what they'd been doing. She giggled and squirmed as he squirted shower gel on her and then slowly massaged her breasts before squeezing more between her buttocks and washing her slowly, slipping his fingers into her anus every so often just to make her shiver and squirm against him.

By the time they'd finished, Finn was sporting yet another memorable erection, and Lara's nipples were stiff with arousal, not helped by him paying extra attention to them as he gently dried her off with a giant beach towel.

When they stepped out of the shower alcove, Robyn was waiting for them, a secret smile on her face.

Wordlessly she handed them their clothes, waiting for them to get dressed, then held her hands out to them.

"Finn, Lara, would you come with me, please? Evan, Sylvie and I would very much like to talk to you, in private; please, it's important."

*****

In Part Three, Finn and Lara learn more about 'Sisterfest', and receive the offer of a lifetime.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers