Sisterfest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,268 Followers

With Lara, to think was to act, so she pulled away from her brother's loving, lustful caresses and clambered to her feet, giggling as yet more of his spunk ran out of her gaping pussy and down the insides of her thighs.

"Finny, you dirty, dirty boy!" she mock scolded him, "Look what you did to me, I'm all spunky, you naughty man!" she grinned, her eyes sparkling devilishly. Finn wasn't in the least fooled by her words, getting to his feet and pulling her to him by her pert little buttocks all in one move.

"Don't come the innocent, Sissy, you loved it!" he grinned, and Lara pulled his head down so she could kiss him.

"Of course I loved it, I never said I didn't!" she giggled into his mouth, then gasped as he slid his finger all the way into her tight anus all over again.

"I promised you I was going to fuck your arse tonight; get ready for a real bum-stretching!" he grinned happily, his eyes glinting with innocent lechery as he thrust his finger in and out of her. Lara writhed at the sensations swirling around inside her, need for him topmost in her mind. She kissed him as she wriggled against him, grinding once more against his rapidly erecting cock

"You filthy, dirty beast!" she giggled, "My mum warned me about boys like you! Now you've done all those nasty things to me, I suppose you want some more?"

Finn leered happily as he squeezed her bottom even harder, pulling her cheeks apart to make her gasp.

"You betcha! We haven't started even started yet, and the night is young! Come to bed, Sissy, you dirty girl, I want to play!"

Lara kissed him and led him back to the bed, watching as he climbed on and turned to her, an expectant grin on his face. Lara grinned back, rummaging in the bedside cabinet for a moment before finding what she wanted.

"I need to clean up a little, wait for me, Finny, I'll just be a minute!"

With that, she hurried into the bathroom, from where came the sound of the shower running briefly. A few minutes later she re-emerged, naked, her makeup restored, and a waft of floral shower soap surrounding her.

"I needed that, baby, now we can really play!" she grinned wickedly. Finn's already solid erection grew even more pronounced, almost painfully so, as his gorgeous naked sister climbed onto the bed next to him and planted her lips on his, taking hold of and squeezing his rigid cock as she did so.

Finn kissed her back even more urgently, his hands roaming over her, squeezing and pulling apart her taut buttocks, his fingers slipping into her pussy and sliding teasingly over her taut little pucker. Finn grinned as his fingers slipped easily into her anus, the little pucker slick with lubricant, more evidence that she wanted this as much as he did; good girl, she thought ahead!

At the thought of what they were preparing to do, his need to have her overcame any reservations or lingering doubts, and so he rolled her onto her front and positioned himself above her, his almost supernaturally hard cock brushing her labia. Lara gasped as he slid forward, slowly slipping himself back into her damp pussy, to pump in and out of her. Lara gasped and moaned as she pushed back against him, helping him slide deeper into her with every stroke. She reached behind her, blindly groping for his face. Finn captured her fingertips with his lips, making her smile even as she pushed herself backwards onto him.

"Jesus, baby, you're massive, I don't know how I got all that inside me!" she gasped.

Finn responded by nuzzling her neck as his hands slid around her torso and cupped her breasts, his fingers gently squeezing her taut nipples, wringing a groan from her. He slid back out of her and pulled her to her knees, then held her hips as he slowly pushed back in to her, savouring the feel of her heat enfolding him again.

"Ooooohhhhh God, yesss, like that, Finny, just like that!" moaned Lara, delightful sensations swirling and chiming through her as her brother's talented cock once more filled her completely. Finn was again enthralled at the sight of his cock pumping slowly between her round, delectable buttocks, the twin translucently pale globes gently bouncing and jiggling as he thrust into her.

As he pumped into the beautiful girl, his eyes were drawn to her pink little pucker, the tight creases of her tempting little anus slick with a layer of lube, calling to him. Almost without conscious thought he slid a finger into that tight ring, hearing her faint gasp as he pushed into her all the way to the second knuckle. He pumped her bum hole in time to the thrusting of his cock inside her pussy, enjoying her gasps and soft moans as he pleasured both holes, and then he spotted the tube of lubricant gel where Lara had left it on the bed.

Lara gasped in sudden loss as Finn pulled out of her completely, pulling her back on her haunches so she was leaning against him, her eyes closed as her chest rose and fell with her heavy breathing. Finn cupped her firm little breasts as he kissed and nibbled her shoulders and the back of her neck.

"Are you sure you're ready for the next part, baby-girl?" he murmured, feeling Lara squirm against his solid erection, feeling how hard and ready for her he was.

"Do it, Finny, I've wanted this for so long. Shove that big cock inside my bum; I want you to bugger me, baby; I want you to fuck my arse and fill me up!" she whispered, reaching behind to hold and squeeze him, making him groan softly.

"Just do it slowly, Finny, please, don't...don't go too hard, don't hurt me!" she murmured, and Finn pulled her against him, wrapping his arms around her, letting her know he'd never hurt her.

"If you want, we can do this another time, baby-girl; I don't want you to do this just because you think I want it; if you're scared, we can stop now; I don't need this!" he told her as he nuzzled her, kissing her neck, her earlobes, the side of her mouth as she turned toward him.

"Thank you baby, I know you mean that, but I really want to try this; all I could think about all night was you doing it to me like that. Love me like that, Finny, I really want you to!"

Finn turned her almost all the way round so he could kiss her properly, then picked up the tube of gel and spread a thick smear along his finger. Lara gasped and giggled as he rubbed the cold gel around her crinkled little anus, her giggles giving way to sighs as he slowly pushed the gel into her, sliding his finger in and out to spread it in a little, feeling her gradually relax enough for him to slide a second finger into her. Lara began to push back against him as he pumped two fingers into her, her breathing becoming quicker as her arousal climbed.

Now Finn gently urged her back onto all fours, spreading a last finger of lubricant around her anus before squeezing out a large smear and slowly spreading it around the head of his swollen cock. He could hardly contain himself; at last, he was going to live the dream; he was actually going to fuck his beautiful sister in her arse!

With the tip of his cock slathered in lube, he rose up on his knees and shuffled up behind her, positioning himself properly, and gently pushed the head of his cock against the tight creased pucker of his sister's creased little anus. Lara murmured apprehensively, and Finn stopped pushing immediately, concerned that he was hurting her.

"No, Finny, don't stop, please, just...slowly, please?" she murmured. Finn leaned forward and gently kissed her on her back, promising her again that he wouldn't hurt her.

Once again, he gently pressed the head of his cock against her anus, prodding at her with tiny movements, each little thrust slipping his swollen head incrementally further into her, listening to the little noises she made in response to his micro-thrusts, fully prepared to pull out at the first sign of distress.

As he pushed forward Lara began pushing back against him, forcing his head further into her with each push. The feel of her anal ring squeezing him was almost unbearable; with that came so many different, conflicting needs; he wanted to plunge into her, he wanted to stay still and savour the heat, he wanted to keep feeling the amazing compression as she slowly, slowly took him in, but most of all, he wanted to bury his cock in her depths and feel the heat of her anus as it squeezed and rippled along his entire length.

Lara seemed to be feeling the same things; she maintained a steady push back against him, and Finn, not knowing what else to do, pushed forward, until, suddenly, her ring relaxed and he slid all the way into her.

"Oooh God, Finny, slowly!" gulped Lara, her ring clamped tightly around the base of his cock, pushing back against him even as she begged him to go slower.

Finn was in a world of his own; he couldn't believe he was here, with Lara, the girl of his dreams, with his thick cock shoved all the way up inside her tightest hole. He looked down, seeing the glistening ring of her distended anus wrapped around his shaft, exactly as he'd always fantasised. That alone was almost enough to make him blow his load there and then, but he bit it back, determined to do to his sister what he'd promised: fuck her arse properly and fill her with his spunk.

He came back to the real world slowly, the sound of Lara mewling softly every time he moved slowly dragging him back to reality. As he started to withdraw from her, Lara gasped out loud, her ring tightening around him all over again.

"Oh God, yes, do that, that feels so good, yess Finny, oh my God, oh my God!" she stuttered as he slid nearly all the way out of her anus. For some reason, it was almost as difficult pulling out as it was going in, but Finn wasn't complaining; it felt fucking amazing! Lara seemed to agree, if the way she pushed back against him was any indication. As he slid back into her, the way a little easier now, Lara jerked and trembled at the feel of being filled so completely again.

Every time Finn withdrew and slid back in, Lara gasped and pushed herself harder against him, until they were pumping against each other, Finn pounding himself into her arse, and Lara flexing and jerking as incredible sensations roared and battered through her, emanating from her tight anus where Finn's thick cock was doing such a good job of fucking her almost senseless.

At last, feeling herself close, Lara reared up on her haunches, her arms going around Finn's neck, her hands on the back of his neck as she held herself against him, sliding her distended anal ring up and down on his pistoning cock.

Finn held her to him, his cupped hands holding her breasts as he thrust into her, with Lara pushing back against him as he jammed himself into her, wanting him to fuck her harder, faster, to ream her out; he could actually feel her wanting coming off her in waves, that low-grade telepathy siblings share on rare occasions for a few seconds telling him that what he was feeling from her was real.

Finn slid his arms down to wrap them around Lara's waist, urging her forward. As she leaned forward, her hands flat on the bed to support herself, her rear tilted up, squeezing his cock even tighter. Finn groaned as his cock hardened to an almost impossible degree as he pumped in and out of her tight hole, ramming into her in a frenzy of need.

Finn suddenly released her waist and urged her forward onto her stomach, following her down so now she was lying flat on her stomach as he reared up over her, his hands planted on the bed next to her as he pistoned his cock into her tightest hole. Lara could feel him speeding-up, telling her he was on his short strokes, and she was almost there herself, the act of her lovely brother laying her down and sodomizing her so perfectly almost overloading her already dazzled inner-self.

Finn froze with a deep, heart-felt groan of release; his pumping cock suddenly stilled inside her as jets of hot spunk once more burst from his pulsating cock, bathing her insides with his hot tribute.

That was enough to trigger her own release, and Lara screamed as orgasm flared and swept through her, her body shuddering and quaking with the force of it, her eyesight dimming and her ears popping as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed from her centre, bathing her entire body in their hot glow. She shook and trembled for long seconds, mewling with the intensity of her final release, her clawed hands digging into the bedclothes as she pushed her rump back at him, taking him fully into her depths as he filled her with his seed.

Lara froze, holding position for long seconds as aftershocks flared and rippled through her, her heart pounding even as her convulsing rectum rippled powerfully, milking every last drop of sperm from her brother's twitching, pulsating cock. At last she slumped back down on the bed, Finn's cock sliding out of her as she disengaged, even the act of pulling herself off him triggering yet more powerful aftershocks as orgasm once more spun and ricocheted through her.

Finn collapsed on the bed next to her, as winded as she, both of them too blown to do anything except lie together, gently touching and caressing each other until the world came back into focus.

At last, Finn raised his head and kissed her neck tenderly, his arms once more tightening around her as he hugged her to him.

"Oh Christ all-fucking-mighty, that was amazing!" he murmured, "I want to do that again with you, Sissy, that was the best thing I ever...I mean...oh Sissy, you were...Jesus, that was so good!"

Lara sighed and nestled back against her brother, pulling his arm more comfortably around her, enjoying his warmth and feeling safe and protected in the circle of his arm.

"Oh Finny, that was just...incredible...I never thought anything could be like that, it was just so...so wonderful! I love you so much, Finny!"

Finn nibbled her ear, making her shift and giggle, and his hands shifted slightly, to once more cup and squeeze her breasts.

"I love you too, Sissy, I'll never stop loving you; I want to keep on doing this with you forever! I don't care what mum thinks, or what she says; you're mine now, and I'm keeping you, so there!"

Lara reached up to stroke Finn's cheek.

"I don't think mum will have much to say, not now I know what she's been up to!"

Finn was intrigued by that cryptic statement, but too blown to follow it up; other things were on his mind just then.

"Come on, Sissy, shower-time!" he grinned, gently pinching her delectable bottom. Lara reached down and lightly dragged a fingernail along his scrotum, Finn gasping as she did so.

"Will you promise to do all my bits this time?" she smiled tiredly, and Finn gathered her in, kissing her even as he once more squeezed and jiggled her taut buttocks.

"I'll wash anything you want, as hard or as fast as you want it done, that's a promise, only come on; you're starting to doze, and we both really, really need a shower!"

After an enjoyable, relaxing hot shower, Finn and Lara retired to bed once again; Finn wasn't sure what the exact time was, but his internal clock told him it was long after four in the morning, and they barely had the energy to climb into bed, but when they did, they slept like dead things.

PART 4: THE SECOND DAY

Finn woke suddenly, unsure what it was that woke him. A small tremor from Lara, spooned against him, alerted him that something was wrong, and as he put his arm around her, she turned a tear-stained face to him. Finn was nonplussed; he hadn't seen her cry since she was a little girl, but he knew that something must be very wrong to upset her like this.

"What is it Sissy, why are you crying? Please don't cry baby; tell me what's wrong." he murmured. Lara looked up at him, confusion and guilt in her eyes, and suddenly he knew why she was crying.

"Finny, what have we done?" she blurted out, tears thick in her throat. "This was wrong, I was wrong, I was so, so wrong! I tricked you into coming here because I wanted this, and it's all my fault; you're my big brother, I'm not supposed to do this with you, I'm not supposed to seduce you like this, I'm so sorry, Finny, now I've gone and broken everything! Please don't hate me, Finny, please, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, I just...I wanted you so much, oh Finny...!"

Finn held her close; right now she didn't need a lover; this was big-brother time, the way it used to be long ago, before they'd grown apart. He held her close to his chest, letting his heartbeat soothe her, the way it did when they were younger and she'd come crying to him over something or other.

"Shh, don't cry, it's alright, Sissy, it's all alright, don't cry, baby-girl, shh!" he crooned softly, gently rubbing her back as she cried softly against him. "Everything's alright, Lara, I don't hate you, I'll never hate you; this is me, it's Finny, all I'll ever do is love you, remember? I promised you I'd love you forever, and I will, only you, Sissy, no-one else!"

But even as he calmed her, his own guilt began to churn inside him; supposing she was right? He was her older brother; he was supposed to look after her, not sleep with her, and certainly not do the things they'd already done. Maybe she was right to feel guilty, because right now all he could see was a yawning chasm of problems for them; of all their friends, would anyone accept them as a couple? What about mum and Uncle Mike? They would be mortified, they'd be tainted by what he and his sister had done; incest was illegal, people went to prison for that, so how could they keep this secret, or go back to living ordinary lives again? How could they live with an elephant this big in the room with them? Could he and Lara live as outcasts, cut off from their family and friends, their past, everything that made them who they were? Everything came with a price; how high a price would they have to pay for what they'd done?

He became aware of Lara's eyes on him, and with that came the certainty that she'd shared every one of his musings. As he looked into her eyes, over and above everything else, he was still aware of just how beautiful she was, tear-ravaged face or not. Her eyebrow quirked up and Finn answered the unvoiced question.

"Maybe you're right, Sissy, maybe this was all wrong; perhaps we should go, just get out of here and try and pretend this never happened?"

Lara leaned up on her elbow to look into his eyes, her beautiful eyes huge and luminous, and her expression set and serious.

"If I thought for one second you really mean that, Finn Elliot, I'd kill you myself! I'm allowed to have five minutes of cold-feet, and that's gone now; what I can't do is forget how I feel about you, or pretend I never loved you; don't ask me to do that, because it's just not possible! Everything that comes after this weekend, we'll handle, OK? I'm not letting you go, no matter what. I think we can have a life together, a good life; it's a gamble I'm willing to take. There are no real certainties in life, Finny, but I'm certain of one thing, from the top of my head to the tips of my toes; I love you, and I'll always love you; you belong to me, and I'm not giving you up; my life for you Finny, and only you!"

Finn felt his eyes pricking as Lara opened her heart for him, and gave up everything for him. It stunned and humbled him that she was willing to give up everything, her whole life, to be with him. She'd said things he didn't know how to say, stirring him inside, making him understand properly just who she was and what she meant to him, and what he meant to her.

She leaned closer and kissed him once, softly.

"I know I can't be your sister anymore; this whole "Sisterfest" thing has taken care of that; so that leaves two other choices; you can be my lover or my best friend. I already have a best friend, so I guess that leaves my lover, so that's what I choose!"

Finn looked closely at her, unsure how to describe his thoughts and fears for their future, if they even had one, but as he made to speak, Lara touched his lips, silencing him.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,268 Followers