Sisterhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost done." The lead installer informed me when I entered. "One last set and we are out of your hair. Should save you quite a bit on your electric bill."

"Has anyone else stopped by?" I asked, and they shook their heads. "I was going to grab a soda are either of you thirsty?"

"That would be nice." One of them said and so I grabbed two and set them out on the coffee table in the living room.

I settled into working on my engineering project when the installers called out that they were nearly done. The lights went on and off a few times as they tested their handiwork. Once they were happy that it was up and running, they grabbed their sodas and left. I think I waved but my attention didn't leave the display.

"I am naked." A woman declared, and I looked up. "Finally. I got your attention. The front door was open, and we do have an appointment."

"You must be the ghost buster." I replied and shook her hand. "Kidding. You are Miriam Coldstone. You have a master's in electrical engineering, and a bachelor's in psychology."

"You looked me up." She said and that is when the lights flickered, and we looked around as a flare of intense light pulsed from the brand-new track lighting and Serenity appeared standing next to me. "Who is this?"

"How did you... sorry... this is Serenity my A.I. assistant." I stammered confused at the sudden manifestation.

"So, you are the new Keeper. I am delighted to make your acquaintance." Miriam said speaking to me but staring at Serenity.

"What can I do to help?" I asked, and she brightened.

"I would like a tour of the place. If that is possible." She asked, and it was my turn to laugh.

"I haven't done any real exploring yet, so it'll be new to me too."

Miriam held up two flashlights and we agreed to attack the basement first. Any proper ghost would hang out there of course. I led the way and found the door to the basement in the kitchen. Sure, we could have turned on the lights but where is the fun in that. The steps led down twenty feet to the basement floor. Even at a first glance the walls screamed late seventeenth early eighteenth century stonework. The bricks were probably quarried locally, and the basement dug as an original part of the first cottage. It was a root cellar and cool enough to store food and other necessities. The initial chamber held shelves filled with junk that covered at least a century and a half.

We only glanced at the items on the shelves and in a myriad of boxes and other containers. Miriam switched on one of her meters and began scanning the environment for any unusual electromagnetic readings. Spikes or fluctuations 'might' indicate the presence of a human spirit. We moved to the first adjacent room and this had been a wine cellar by the looks of it. The abandoned shelving and cobwebs screamed 1930s prohibition to me. Maybe at one time someone on the campus was a wine connoisseur or ran liquor during Prohibition. I remember seeing a program about how NASCAR got started by former drivers who carried moonshine down back roads at hellacious speeds.

"Take a look at this." Miriam called out and pointed at one of the shelves. "That's odd."

"What is?" I asked standing behind her. I looked over her shoulder at where here flashlight was pointing as she pressed her ass against my groin. "Whoa! It is written backwards. That is weird."

"Exeter." She moaned as she continued to grind against me. "That was the name of the ship that brought the first settlers to Arkham."

"Maybe one of the early carpenters took their name from that." I whimpered as her cheeks caressed my erection.

"Perhaps. Let's go."

She moved on and I let out a noise and tried to pull my shit together. The basement was proving exceedingly large. There were three exits from the 'wine' room alone. Two were hallways and the last was strange. It looked like a writer's niche. The room was free of dust, had a table in the center, and atop that was a typewriter a relic of another decade. The manual typewriter had a distinctive metal plate with the manufacturer's name on it.

"Overwood..." I laughed, and Miriam looked at me. "Oh, come on, you've never heard of an Underwood typewriter? Any crime noir writer wouldn't be anything without one of them. This must be some sort of modern knockoff or maybe even back then was a cheap competitor."

"Looks like someone has been down here recently. I mean look at this room. It is spotless not a sign of dirt or dust anywhere."

"I wasn't here when the ladies cleaned this place. Perhaps one of them remembered this room and thought that I'd like to use it." I offered. "That seems most likely."

"Yeah." She said and began opening drawers in the desk. "Bingo! It looks like a manuscript."

She took out a nine by twelve cardboard box. She worked the lid off and pulled out the entire manuscript. She ran her thumb along one side and the pages fanned out until she cut herself on one. Miriam hissed and sucked her thumb. She read the page that was marked by her blood. I noticed her lower lip tremble as she turned to me.

"Don't say anything just yet... think of your favorite sexy fictional female character." Miriam asked her voice soft as a whisper. "Got it?" She continued, and I nodded. "Dejah Thoris."

"Holy shit," I exclaimed genuinely surprised. "I was just thinking about Edgar Rice Burroughs after seeing the typewriter. I just reread the John Carter books last summer. Impressive! Hey are you okay?"

Miriam put the manuscript away and turned towards the exit on the far side of the room a half a second before a loud boom reverberated through the air as well as the floor. I could feel whatever had happened. Miriam returned the manuscript and smiling picked up her flashlight and dashed forward. I followed her closely and twenty feet down the hallway we reached a dead end and she went left without hesitating. We were running now and there were more dead ends and she always turned left. We came to a sudden halt and stared at an open doorway that looked out over a massive underground cave. Shafts of intense sunlight spilled down illuminating the cavern. A natural stream ran through it and strange trees and plant life dotted the landscape. I say strange since all of it had an odd violet tinge to it.

"Stop!" I said pointing to the line of yellow and black hazard tape marking the floor and walls of the doorway. "It may be unstable. Let's go back. There are no ghosts here. We need to pace this off and find out where the topside location is and evaluate it from there. We don't need to be trapped down here without a way out."

"Very logical." She murmured.

We reversed coarse and took all the right hand turns and retraced our steps to the writer's nook. However, this time the room was covered in dust like the rest of the basement and the typewriter was now a proper Underwood model. Even the desk was different with empty drawers. Weird.

"I need a beer." I announced. "Let's take a break..."

"...and fuck like bunnies." Miriam offered.

I proudly showed off the full keg of Irish Guinness that the Widow Reilly had smuggled onto the campus and into the country. The alcohol content was much higher than domestic beer. I poured them properly as I was shown and as the head formed in the glasses, I asked Miriam if she were okay.

"Now I am." She said. "Dejah Thoris?"

"A red Martian and drop dead sexy. It was back then when all the heroines or love interests had huge tits, a great ass, and eager to please. Perfect fapping material for boys of all ages back in the day."

"I guess my research here is a bust." Miriam muttered as I handed her a beer once I had topped it off. "Not a single quiver or hint of electromagnetic strangeness."

"Besides the wine shelf... the writer's room... both of them... and the cavern." I said, and she smiled. "Seven hallways each measuring approximately a hundred feet long each. Take in the angles of travel it should be simple to find the cave opening."

We drank, and the conversation turned to the history of strange events at the college including the host of disappearances over the past two centuries. She had an incredible memory for detail and she was easy on the eye. The last was the beer talking. It didn't hurt that she had kicked off her shoes, sat opposite of me on the couch and was playing with my cock through my jeans with her toes.

"I have a thing about feet." She purred. "I grew up being able to pick up things with my toes. It morphed into being challenged by my brother to unzip his pants. I practiced a lot. I didn't miss the fact that he would get hard while I did it, just like you are now. It took months to strengthen my muscles down there, my feet you fucking perv, to be able to do this." She growled as she unzipped my jeans and freed my erection. "Nice cock, can I play with it?"

"Be my guest." I moaned keeping my thoughts on one cock and not a second one suddenly appearing and spoiling things. "Damn that feels nice!"

"It is called a foot job... like a hand job but with talented little piggies." She groaned. "This little piggy unzipped his jeans... and this little piggy gripped his shaft... and this little piggy stroked him until he shot all over the place. Naughty piggies."

"I just hope one of the damn piggies sucks my dick." I whimpered as she teased me.

"Tsk tsk... you've got the wrong bedtime story Keeper. That is little red riding hood. Oh Keeper... what a big bulge you have... the better to entice a young inexperienced girl with... oh Keeper... what a huge cock you have... the better to gag you with you filthy little slut... Holy Shit Keeper! What big cocks you have..."

"The better to defile both holes with my dear." I snarled as the other cock popped into existence.

"I don't do anal." Miriam declared as she adjusted her position and went down on me with hands and mouth.

"You do tonight." I said, and she didn't leave or flee or run away. "I got nice big fingers to prep that tight little hole of yours." I moaned as she alternated sucking both cocks. "Warning... two cocks... two holes... no waiting."

"Oh, shut up and fuck her already!" Serenity cursed as she manifested behind the couch.

We almost fell over getting naked. Miriam knelt on floor in front of the couch. I knelt behind her and tongued her asshole as I fingered her pussy. Miriam shook her head and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"Oh... I see. Beg for it." I said as I lined up both cocks. "I said beg for it damn you!"

"Fuck me... DP me... SSSSSSS it is opening me up... my poor little ass!"

"I can stop." I offered as I pushed slowly.

"The hell you will boy toy." Miriam ordered as she lowered her head and wiggled her ass. "It is in! Thank the goddess! Let me get used to it. Meanwhile... use this. I've unlocked it. Take a few pics for my collection. This one is historic. My first anal and DP all with one guy."

The flash from her camera phone went off and a glorious image of her naked ass and my cocks poised to invade. I pushed a little and with each inch or so I took a series of the invasion as it happened. The last picture showed my cocks buried deep in her holes. I grabbed her by the hair and turned her head.

"Smile for the camera... say anal."

"UNNNNNN ANAL!" Miriam moaned. The flash went off and captured her half-closed eyes, wide open mouth, and delirious expression. "My ass belongs to you Keeper."

"Yeah it does." I groaned as I tossed her phone onto a couch cushion and began moving. "So damn intense."

"Fuck me Keeper! Violate me!"

I pounded her so hard the couch kept shifting. We tried pulling it towards us but gave up in the end. Miriam adopted a nice submissive pose with her ass up in the air and head down with her forehead touching a throw rug. The strange ruby energy filled me, and I fucked poor Miriam until she begged me to stop. Man, what a mess of shifted furniture and the stink of sweat and sex filling the air. We agreed on a shower together and then afterwards a single kiss and she left. I put the living room back together, so I could do my homework and ponder the basement. It felt like either the basement is far larger and expansive than is typical or the rooms shifted around and changed.

"Underwood typewriter." I muttered as a full-sized Serenity sat cross legged hovering in the air doing her version of a gender swapped Dr. Strange. "I wonder if that note I found was typed on that machine?"

"Are you thinking out loud?" Serenity asked.

"Yes. Something is bothering you. Ask."

"Dejah Thoris." Serenity said and created several other holograms depicting different versions of her. Some garbed in the traditional armored bikini while most were naked. "How is this?" She asked after extrapolating the best features of all the artist's interpretations and with a dramatic gesture merged the other holograms into one.

"Nice tits... I mean... I like." I said as Dr. Serenity stood and walked into the static hologram and emerged as the upgraded Deja Thoris. She smiled and began walking in a circle. "What are you doing?"

"Practicing. Human females have certain sensual types of locomotion I am trying to master. Can I get your opinion on which walk you like best?"

"Practice away." I said and put down my homework. "Good." I commented on her first attempt. "Better." I said on her third one. "God damn!"

"Found it." Serenity giggled. "Female adult dancer from an adult sexual film about incest. The sister is a stripper and seduces her brother. Her nipples were her best feature according to movie reviews. See."

"Puffy and inverted... nice." I said as she began moaning as she bent over and thrust her hips backward. "Is that the noise she makes when she is getting... I mean... during sex?"

"Yes." Serenity stopped abruptly. "OH, it must have worked. You are noticeably aroused. I will try other vocalizations until I find the ones you prefer. I can narrow them down by volume, pitch, and of course enthusiasm. Some adult film stars seem less than enthused when having sex."

"An occupational risk." I said, and Serenity picked up on it instantly.

"Of course. Getting fucked all the time must reduce one's desire and endorphin levels. You two were quite enthusiastic if I were to judge your interaction." She extrapolated as she worked out the logic. "I am hard wired to be curious. If that... I can see it doesn't. I want to understand things that you find interesting and enjoyable. Sex seems to have a profound effect on you and the women you interact with. I am still puzzling over the quantum tunneling effect your upper penis displays when it appears. My sensors still cannot localize your, to put it in layman's terms, inhuman stamina and sexual appetite. The average human male climaxes once or twice during an encounter. You had six orgasms well twelve if you count two penises. Each one appears to be independent of the other. I am at a loss."

"I need a nap... oh look at the time. I need to finish my homework and get to bed. I have an early class tomorrow." I said and focused on my work. "The track lighting is in fact a holographic display system. How far does it stretch?"

"All of the upper floors. The basement is off limits to me as is any area you designate." Serenity said as she continued to practice her walk, bending over, and pole dancing. "Am I distracting you?" She said in a sultry purr.

"Yes. I don't mind though. I am almost done." I told her as she clung to the virtual pole with her legs and thrust her body out like a living flag.

"Do you mind me watching you procreate?" She asked as she shifted into a hand stand and spread her legs wide.

"No. If you keep it discreet. Popping into existence without warning can be startling and a bit of a shock."

"I apologize Keeper." Serenity said in the exact tone and weight that Miriam had.

"I'm done."

I closed my books and touched the power button on the laptop. It didn't switch Serenity off. She followed me to my bedroom, put on a virtual nightie, and sat at the foot of my bed. Miriam had physically worn me out and homework had done the same for my mind. I slipped under my blankets and fell asleep quickly.

"Nope! How? Nope! What the fuck? I don't get it. Shit!"

I woke to a flustered Serenity. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She hadn't moved an inch. Her head was down, and eyes closed but around her were blurred holographic displays. Every few seconds she would mutter, curse, or flinch angrily.

"Serenity? It is one in the morning." I sat up yawning.

"Sorry. My desire to emulate human frustration woke you. I will attempt it when you aren't here." She said dismissing the other projections.

"No. Let's get this over with." I said sitting up. "What is bothering you?"

"Which one do I present first?" She asked, and I shrugged. "Fine. Can I see them? Your penises I mean, both please."

"Sure." It felt weird flashing a machine intelligence my junk, but I understood her confusion. "I don't understand how it works either."

The hologram instantly shifted from the foot of the bed to a spot right above my groin. Her head was right there. I noticed several laser thin beams coming from the track lighting in the upper corner of the ceiling. Was she scanning my junk? I couldn't get hard. I was just so nervous about the clinical nature of the situation.

"I'll help." Serenity said with a grin. "Come on baby..." She moaned using her sexy voice. "I need it. See how wet I am." She said as she arched her back, reached between her legs, and spread her virtual labia. "I am soaked to the core. Come on and give it to me."

It worked like a charm. Not only did my cock spring to life the second one popped into existence. Serenity instantly switched to analysis mode while I was stuck sporting two erections. She closed her eyes and hummed as she worked on the data she had collected. I took a grip on both cocks and began stroking them. I imagined my loads pasting her face and sliding down her holographic cheeks. It was like a Cortana wet dream. Who hadn't wanted to 'interface' with the scantily clad A.I. at some point or another?

"Come on your naughty digital slut take it..." I moaned softly.

"Keeper?" Serenity gasped as she opened her eyes. "Are you masturbating to me? MMMM... why do I feel so excited? Did they program me for this?"

"Dirty little A.I. whore." I growled as I felt the first inkling of one of my orgasms.

"Executive override... In Case of Emergency... take the purple pills." Serenity said her voice altered to that of one I hadn't heard before. "Pills are in your nightstand."

"These?" I asked as I opened the drawer and saw the two gel tabs in a clear blister pack. "Fine. What's the harm?" I pushed gently, and the pills broke open the back and I held them up. "Ooh, they sparkle. Well down the hatch."

I swallowed the pills and continued to stroke my cocks but slower now giving the pills time to work. Instead of helping me cum they put me to sleep. I woke up with the ringing of my alarm. Serenity was gone, and I went about my morning routine. After breakfast I picked up my laptop and books and headed out. I wasn't disappointed since Miriam had rocked my world and then some. I only had two classes in the morning and one at five in the afternoon. It didn't take long to sort out my notes and ponder what to do with my day until my afternoon class.

"Cave entrance. I should look for that cave entrance." I muttered as I hit the cafeteria for lunch.

I fired up Google Earth and centered on the university. I scanned the nearby geography and I couldn't see much open space or place for a cave or the cracks that allowed the sunlight in we had seen. So much concrete and so little green to be had. It didn't make sense.

"I told you." Serenity whispered from her laptop.

"Was that one of things from last night that was bothering you?" I asked.

"Yes. I have looked at the measurements, but nothing fits what you saw. Unless it wasn't sunlight but intense artificial light. If that is the case, then I can resolve it in my mind."

1...34567...12