Sisterhood - Alienation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is Kat." She demanded.

"Okay, Kat, what brings you to the House of Ten Thousand Doors?"

"It is Nick, well... from the beginning. Nick wanted to clean up the space debris orbiting the earth. It is a hazard and if left unchecked... anyway, he created Project Pearl Necklace." She said we all busted out laughing. "Yeah, once it was up and running, he had school kids name it and the winning entry was Spiderbot. The first spiderbot was a huge success in just a matter of weeks. The ISS received enough base material to make some much needed repairs. You wouldn't believe how often micro meteors smack into it. Flash forward to a month ago and the grand unveiling of the Ring System. Gods what a nightmare. The lawsuits are a nightmare. Serenity informed me that you noticed Nick's little disappearing act."

"Yeah. I couldn't see well but he looked excited." I remarked.

"One of the Spiderbots found something." She said and stopped to collect her thoughts. "Ever since Nick has changed. He has become obsessed with the thing."

"Thing. You mean craft of some kind." I said, and she nodded. "How long has it been there?"

"Unknown." Kat said. "Everything about the thing is either shielded or of a composition that defied analysis."

"I think she wants you to look into it." Jarael chuckled. "This is a first, I think. We've never had a request from our own."

"Um... Nick isn't the only one that has changed." I said and frowned. "I don't know."

Jarael gestured and the girls got to their feet and left us alone. It was just Kat and me now. She remained sitting and as if this was her private office gestured for me to sit. I see why Nick chose her as his CFO. She had a quiet power that can't be taught. Kat radiated confidence and understanding in equal measures.

"Serenity informed me that your biology has been altered, for the better. She refused to share any details even when I scolded her. I am so proud of her. Want to tell me about it?"

I tugged off the rings first revealing my hands. I wiggled my fingers and she laughed. I knew she wasn't shocked but delighted. I was cheating by reading her surface thoughts. This wasn't easy for me as I reached up and unlocked the collar around my neck. This time she did gasp at the changes, but her thoughts were singular and primal.

"Whoa! I thought you were cute before." Kat whispered. "It is you just a more refined version. The change is quite striking."

"What can I do for you?" I asked, but she was thinking what I could do to her instead. "Besides that."

"Am I that transparent?" She asked and I shook my head. "No?"

'No.' I sent directly to her mind.

That got a visceral knee jerk reaction. Kat recovered quickly and began thinking quite intently of a variety of sexual positions and the acts she wanted to perform on me. I set the collar down as she closed the distance between us. She kicked off her heels and slid her arms around my neck.

"Tell me something you like about me." She whispered in my ear.

"Honestly?" I asked and she kissed my neck. "I adore the freckles across your nose."

"I love your eyes." She purred. "So deep and penetrating." Kat moaned as a sudden flash of light made the irises narrow. "Kitty!"

She kissed me and pulled me down to the couch. Kat rolled at the last moment and drove me onto the couch with her on top. Her hands worked on my cloths and failed to find anyway of undressing me. I sent a silent command and the smart clothes I had found on Korriban slithered off and folded themselves on the coffee table.

"What the hell?" She gasped.

"I'll tell you all about after I make you come a few times." I promised as I unbuttoned her blouse. "Titties has freckles." I chuckled.

I kissed her into silence as I unhooked her bra and worked on her skirt. Soon her naked ass was in my grip. She liked having her ass played with. The frisky side of her nature reared its head and she took over. I sat as she kissed her way down to my erection. Kat knelt between my legs and examined my cock with her hands, lips, and tongue. She was as good at teasing as she was at being teased. I watched as she took her index finger and used its fingernail to the vein that ran the underside of my cock. I shivered as she leisurely taunted me. Her other hand gently cupped my balls and she commented how many girls forget them in their hurry to get stuffed.

"Lady Shaw..." A voice called out. "I should have known."

"My bodyguard," Kat smiled as she took out her tongue and licked the very tip. "She used to be Nick's shadow. He ordered her to keep me safe. What are your thoughts on this?" She asked the Asian woman.

"Long. Thick. Very stiff. Perfect for fucking Lady Shaw." Akira said clinically. "Two thumbs... where have I seen that before? Master Nick's near human data base had a listing for such a race."

"K'Ta'Viiri, Lady Akira." A voice said as an oriental dragon appeared curling around the bodyguard. "Nick rated them at nine black."

"NNNNine black!" I gasped as Kat's mouth snared the entire head of my dick.

"Rare and deadly." The dragon chuckled. "That would explain the clothing. Serenity informs me that the garment is based on organic technology, a specialty of theirs."

"Thank you, Li," Akira said, and the dragon disappeared in a cloud of sparkling pixels. "Selfish wicked Kat..." Akira purred. "Oh my! He is full of surprises!" She groaned as my upper cock popped into existence.

"I was saving that as a surprise." I moaned as Akira quickly disrobed and joined Kat. "UNNNN! Damn."

"You know what this means." Kat whimpered as she fingered her pussy.

"We both get one?" Akira asked as she stroked the upper cock.

"That too." Kat grinned.

"Oh! You want him to... you know." Akira said as she licked the tip now.

"Yep." Kat growled. "Invite me back Keeper." Kat begged as she turned away and took aim.

"Invite you back... for?" I asked as my lower cock slid between her pussy lips.

"Damn it man! I am begging here." She cried out as the head kissed her womb.

"Please, both of you, come back and visit me." I asked as Akira straddled my waist.

"So much for foreplay." Akira laughed. "I'll be gentle."

Kat and Akira seesawed up and down on my cocks. While Akira bent her knees and sank Kat would lift. It was driving me crazy and I loved it. I touched their surface thoughts and the blast of raw hunger was intoxicating. They were both close and as much as I wanted to thrust my hips up, I let them do it. Kat went off first and she pushed me over the edge sending twin jets of cum into them. Akira was the last to climax by mere seconds.

"That was a great round one." Kat growled.

"I know right." Akira agreed. "Let's go for broke."

Three weeks of celibacy, the time it took to design, build, and program my holographic jewelry, had given me quite a bit of sexual energy to get out of my system. By the time I was done the living room reeked of sex, the girls lay on their backs sleeping soundly. I gently grabbed Kat's wrist, lifted it a few inches, and let go. Her hand struck the carpet without her intervening.

"Yep, she's done." I chuckled. "Another excellent negotiation session."

One hour later and Kat stirred from her nap.

"Now that we got that out of our systems," I whispered. "What do you want me to do?"