Sister's Shadow II

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers

"Okay," the old woman said. "You girls have fun. Let me know if you need anything."

"It was nice to meet you." Jill said, shaking the older woman's hand.

The two girls went upstairs and Lisa quickly locked the door behind them.

"So, are you sure you'd rather belong to me than your sister?" Lisa asked. "Because this may be your last chance to back out pretty Jillie."

Oh you. You. A hundred times you. Jill thought. But a voice in the back of her head made her hesitate. Belong to me. That's the way Lisa had phrased it. Jill thought of it more as a rescue. Belong to this girl. She had to admit that she did indeed belong to her sister now. She was treated like dirt. Worse than dirt. She'd been suffocated. She'd been ...tattooed unwillingly.

"You," Jill whispered. "I want to belong to you Miss Lisa."

"I don't know if I should go through with this," Lisa said as she peeked out the window. "I'm just not sure I want to be on your sister's bad side."

Jill's knees grew weak with fear. She needed this girl's help, especially if she had a plan to get her away from her sister's clutches. She had no money. She only had, well, there was one thing she could offer this girl that was attracted to her.

Jill went down on her knees. She was determined to persuade her in the best way she knew how. If she'd had money, she would have offered it. Instead she began kissing, starting with Lisa's ankles and working her way up to the backs of her knees.

"That tickles Jillie," Lisa giggled and squirmed.

Jill worked her way to the inside of Lisa's thighs. Slowly but surely working her way higher, till she could smell the musk of Lisa's arousal. She slipped the girl's panties down and began kissing the smooth ivory flesh of her bottom, before attempting to work her way to her sex.

Her neck ached, but if she slid her tongue out as far as it would reach, she could like Lisa from behind just like this.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Inside the house, Dana was putting up a good fight. The boys had a head start on drinking, but they all worked against her. It was four against one. She hung in there and finally it was her turn to tell everyone to drink. One boy threw up. Then another followed right behind him. A few minutes later and the last boy gave up.

Dana clapped her hands and looked around to find Lisa and her sister. She felt like gloating about her victory, especially since her sister didn't seem to think she had it in her.

Only Lisa and Jill weren't behind her. She didn't see them anywhere around either. Goddamnit. She'd won and there was no one to brag to.

She looked and looked, but still no Lisa..or even her sister. Where were they? Suddenly she felt vulnerable. She didn't know anyone here. She'd seen them at school, but these people never spoke to her. When Lisa was with her they nodded and smiled, but now it seemed that no one would even look at her much less talk to her. She called her sister. Twice. And even left a message.

She went outside to look, both backyard and front. Still no Lisa or even Jill. Back inside. They weren't there. Where could they be? She sent a text. Goddamnit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Across the street, Jill could hear her phone vibrating in her purse. She knew it was her sister. She wanted to get away from her sister. To be rescued. But at the same time, failing to answer the phone was more terrifying than she'd imagined.

But it was hard to focus on her fears, when she was naked, and on all fours in front of the window, while Lisa idly alternated between stroking her pussy and thumbing her nipples to hardness.

As a matter of fact, it was hard to focus on much of anything.

"You are thinking too much again Jillie," Lisa said. "Just like earlier when you were licking me. I can always tell. You just leave the thinking to me. You just concentrate on what you do best. And you know what that is, don't you sweet Jillie? Jillie? Earth to Jillie?"

What did she do best? Jill had no idea. "Ahh...I...ah..don't know..." she panted, her hips thrusting of their own volition.

"Exactly that," Lisa cooed. "Being sexy for me is what you do best sweet Jillie."

Jill's nipples were as hard as pebbles. Her sex felt like a hungry maw. She wanted to come. Wanted it more than anything. If she were sexy, would Lisa let her come? She spread her legs wider and arched her back. Was that sexy? She prayed it was.

But it must not have been because Lisa was standing back up again.

"Now you play with me some more," Lisa said, peeking from the window once more, slightly bent at the waist. "I have to watch for your sister."

Jill, slid the Lisa's skirt up once more and sought out the steamy slit between her thighs. Only this time Lisa had other ideas.

"Oh Jillie," Lisa moaned, as she leaned forward slightly and grabbing Jill's pony tail, guided the girl in where she wanted her. "That is so dirty. You can't be serious."

Jill wasn't serious. As a matter of fact, she'd had no intention of finding her lips pushed up against - that spot. No, she had no intention of that at all. I mean, it was one thing to...but this was another.

"Oh God..." Lisa moaned. "Kinky - kinky Jillie. I have to admit it feels good. Really really good."

Poor Jill shivered. When her sister had sat on her face, she'd end up with her nose buried up her sister's nasty ass, so this wasn't totally new to her. But that had been involuntary. It wasn't as if she'd had a choice.

But now?

Now this girl thought she was some kind of pervert and had volunteered to kiss in that dank forbidden place. Worse, Lisa thought it felt good. A few moments before and she would have balked. This time? This time her brain was all fuzzy. All the could think of was the need in her loins.

She kissed the girl there. There right on her bottom hole. Again and again.

"Oh Jillie," Lisa cooed. "You must love me. You make me feel like I'm a princess when you kiss me like that.

Jill moaned her need. Her tongue snuck out. She licked. Again and again. It wasn't so bad. And the way Lisa panted, she must think it very sexy.

And Jill wanted to be sexy. She wanted to be good at it. She wanted to please Lisa. She wanted to please her very much.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Have you seen Jill or Lisa?" Dana asked a girl by the door.

"I think they got a ride with Jerry."

Fucking fuck. They'd left her. Those fucking bitches. She'd take it out of her sister's ass. Sit on her till she passed out a few times, and she'd never leave her again. Hell, she'd teach that little stuck up bitch Lisa a thing or two while she was at it. Give that smug little bitch a little nightie night time and then a tattoo that matched her sister's. That would teach her. Maybe a new one for her sister as well.

She had money. Eighty dollars worth. She'd take a cab to the mall and buy an outfit. Then go home to find her sister and Lisa. Then she remembered the keys. She still had the keys to Lisa's car. Well, fuck Lisa. A few pictures and that rich bitch Lisa would give her the car to keep them out of the wrong hands.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Across the street Lisa looked out the second story window and smiled as she reached behind and ran her fingers through lovingly through Jill's blond hair.

"As much as I love the feel of your tongue in my ass sweet Jillie. I'll need to get a raincheck," Lisa said, with a wicked gleam in her eyes, as she reluctantly pulled Jill away from the ass she was worshiping and watched Dana stagger to her BMW, twirling Lisa's keys around her finger. "It looks like your sister is taking the bait. Freshen me up and put my panties back on lover girl."

The bait? Jill looked up from her knees. Her eyes blinking, sucking her lips into her mouth. She felt dizzy.

"Hurry," Lisa urged as she turned around, spreading her legs in a most unladylike pose. "Freshen me up. My puss is fucking soaked."

Jill looked up at the plump pink lips peaking out from her curly brown matted pubes. Honey ran down her thighs.

Freshen me up? It took a moment for it to sink in. Oh God. What had Jill gotten herself into? Sure it was only licking, and Jill had done quite a lot of licking. But there was something about the phrase and the way Lisa said it, that was ... rude? No that wasn't it.

Jill began to lick and clean the thick nectar that seemed to be everywhere. Her blue eyes looking up questioningly at Lisa. Lisa smiling as she ran loving fingers through Jill's hair.

"There's a bunch more inside," Lisa said, her voice throaty. "Give it a good suck my sexy girl."

Jill put her mouth to Lisa's pink nether lips and formed a suction, swallowing the thick cream with a reluctant gulp.

Then it clicked. The word she'd been searching for. Demeaning. There was something demeaning about ...cleaning another girl in such a fashion. About being asked to freshen her up. Oral sex was one thing.

Cleaning was another.

"That-a girl" Lisa cooed. "Now give me a blow dry."

Her cheeks bright red in embarrassment, Jill pursed her lips and blew.

"Pull my panties back up for me please," Lisa said.

Jill hurried to obey. It felt funny there on her knees while Lisa towered above her. Something about it made her tingle inside.

"You could use a little freshening too," Lisa said. "You smell ripe. I like it, but I don't think everyone else would share my opinion. I know grammy wouldn't."

Jill looked up, the question was in her eyes. Would Lisa 'freshen' her up in the same manner she'd freshened Lisa?

"What are you waiting for," Lisa said. Quickly putting that notion to rest. "Use your fingers. Lick them clean. Rinse and repeat as needed and then put some clothes on. We don't want grammy to think you are some kind of pervert."

If Jill had been embarrassed before, she was absolutely mortified now. Wiping her sex with her fingers and licking them clean, all while this perverted girl 2 years her junior looked down at her, made her want to crawl underneath the bed. The only silver lining in her whole horrible situation,was that now that she was shaved smooth down there, it was actually quite easy to mop up down below - even if she was dripping like a faucet.

She looked up at Lisa, afraid to see laughter in the girl's eyes. Instead, the girl wasn't even paying attention. She was on the phone. Giving out information. Her name. Her address. What was she doing?

"I'd like to report my car stolen." Lisa said. "I was at a party, then I went to visit my grandmother across the street. Now it's gone. It's a black BMW. License plate number.."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dana was buzzing and fantasizing of what she was going to do to her stupid sister and that stupid prep Lisa too. Then she saw the blue lights in her rear view mirror.

Fuck.

She had a horrible sinking feeling in her gut as she looked at the speedometer. Only 5 miles above the speed limit. Maybe the cop would go around.

It didn't.

Double fuck.

She fumbled in her purse for some chewing gum to hide the alcohol on her breath as she pulled over on the shoulder of the road.

As long as he didn't smell her beath, she should be okay.

Only things went downhill from there as another cop pulled in front of her to box her in. A loud voice demanded she stick her hands out the window of the vehicle.

Christ. What had she got herself into?

She could explain. Only they didn't seem to want her explanation. Instead she was forced down face first onto the hood of the car and her hands cuffed behind her back. It hurt. Not only that, but being so helpless filled her with rage.

"You fucking pigs!" she shouted, and instantly wanted to take the words back.

Only they couldn't be brought back. It was far too late for that.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Her sister Jill was also learning some of the same lessons.

"Hey Jillie," Lisa asked, her hand resting on Jill's thigh, fingers gently stroking her sex as if she owned it. And in a way she did. "Is there anything at home that you have to have? Medicine ....a favorite teddy bear?"

"My old yearbooks," Jill said. "And my journal." There was her teddy too, but she was too embarrassed to mention it.

"Well, we only have a short while to stop at your house and pick up anything you don't mind losing." Lisa said, as she drove Lisa in her grandmother's old Buick.

"What do you mean?" Jill said, a sinking feeling set into her chest. Though it was hard to focus on it when her sex was swollen and aching with need.

"The cops are going to call in a few minutes," Lisa said, "And they are going to ask if I know your sister and if the car was really stolen. I can't say she stole it, otherwise they will find out the truth. She's still drunk as a skunk, but your parents will bail her out."

Goddamn it. Jill's sex went cold along with the rest of her. She didn't feel sexy at all. No. She felt afraid. Her sister was going to kill her. If she was willing to cut off her air until she passed out for not doing anything wrong....oh Jesus. What would she be willing to do for this?

"But..but.." Jill stammered.

"Relax baby," Lisa continued. No longer stroking the girl's sex, but running her fingers through her blond hair. "I'm not going to leave you alone with that bitch. I can't believe you'd even think that."

"I didn't think it," Lisa lied quickly. And continued so very meekly. "She scares me Miss Lisa. She's ...she's threatened to kill me. To...suffocate me."

"You have to trust me Jillie," Lisa cooed. "You do trust me don't you?"

"Yes," Jill said. Taking the girl's musky fingers and kissing and sucking them one by one. She trusted her. What choice did she have now but to trust her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Dana didn't know any of this. She was busy doing yet another blow in the tube. Getting her fingers smudged in ink. Then a mugshot.

But there was worse. Far worse.

"Grab your ankles."

Fuck. Ah fuck. A lady cop. The woman should be called fat and ugly.

Dana looked back at the latex gloves and the lube the woman was rubbing on her fingers in alarm.

"You are not sticking that in me. No fucking way."

"Your mouth is just getting you into more and more trouble," the woman said. "Are you going to call me a pig too? There's the easy way and there's the hard way. Personally, I'm hoping for the hard way."

Oh you bitch. Dana bit her tongue this time and bent over as instructed.

The fucking cop was going to hold what she'd said to those two pigs against her. They'd forced her head first into the fucking hood of Lisa's car. Fuck. There was nothing to do, but do it. She leaned forward and grabbed her ankles. While doing so she imagined all the horrible things she was going to do to her sister and that fucking Lisa too. She'd kill them. No. But they'd wish they were dead.

"uuuffff-fuckkk" Dana groaned. It felt like the woman had sunk her whole goddamn hand into her cunt. She'd had less thorough gynecological exams.

"We've got to be thorough," the cop said.

Just then Dana heard snickering. And looked in horror at the door. It was cracked open and there were the two cops that busted her looking in at her humiliation.

"You've got to relax," the cop continued nonchalantly.

But Dana could hear the laughter in the woman's voice.

"Fuck yourself," Dana hissed, though it turned into a groan as the woman made her hand into a fist inside her. "uuufff..fuck...."

"That mouth keeps getting you in more and more trouble girl," the cop said with a chuckle. "Only one more place to search."

No way. No fucking way. Worse, Dana realized the bitch had no intention of removing the hand she'd worked into her sex.

"No, no there," Dana begged. Not there. Not like this. God, the fucking cop had to be fucking dyke. Dana grew more and more sure of it as she discovered the woman had somehow taken her to the brink of an orgasm. And then when two fingers were thrust into her ass, it was all over. There was no fighting it, for she couldn't relax with her cunt stretched to the limits.

There was even more humiliation in store for poor Dana. The cop slipped her hand free, leaving Dana hunched over, with her hips thrusting of their own volition, her cunt dribbling it contents onto the dirty tile floor.

"Disgusting," the cop lied. She loved it when she got a hard case. God, it was going to be all she could do to get the girl holed up somewhere so she could rub one off.

Poor Dana could hear gales of laughter from the hall, but thankfully at least the door was finally closed.

She blinked back her tears. She was going to kill Jill and that fucking bitch Lisa too. They'd rue the day they fucked with Dana Delany.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Driving her grandmother's car, Lisa drove Jill back to her house in a rush. She had no idea how long she'd have before Dana showed up.

Lisa gathered up the last of her belongings. Her yearbooks, her jewelry, her teddy bear, and her journal.

"What about my clothes Miss Lisa?" Jill asked.

"Sorry my sexy Jillie," Lisa explained. "But we are going to have to hide you in my room. I moved above the garage this summer, once my brother finally moved out with his fiancee. However, my parents wouldn't let you stay with me...not full time. So we are going to have to hide you in my closet."

Jill's worry was written on her face. How could she hide in a closet. Was Lisa joking? Well...even if it were a closet until college started, she'd be safe from her sister.

"Don't worry silly," Lisa continued. "It won't be so bad. You'll have me. And my parents won't be home until after six, so you'll only have to hide out for a few hours at most."

That wasn't so bad. Not bad at all. It'd be like staying in the dorm. And the best part of all - her fucking sister wouldn't be anywhere around.

Blinking back tears, Jill made her final goodbyes to her room. She realized even then it was a final goodbye. She could never go home again like before. Not with her sister staying there.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Things weren't getting any better for Dana either. They walked her past the cells and she endured the catcalls from other women. Hard looking women.

"Fresh meat. I got something for you girly," they taunted.

Christ. What had she gotten herself into? Locked into a cell with a bunch of hard looking women.

"Get in there," the guard taunted as the door clanged shut behind her.

"Wait," Dana cried, her knuckles turning white as she gripped the bars. "When do I get my phone call?"

"We can let you stew for 24 hours before you get a phone call," the guard said. It would be less than thirty minutes, only long enough to rub one off in the rest room. But she didn't tell Dana, enjoying the look of fear in the young girl's eyes. "Enjoy your stay."

Dana looked behind her at the women staring at her. Twenty-four hours with them. Fuck. What would they do with her tonight. One of them make a V with her fingers and stuck her tongue out between them.

"Come sit beside me white girl," a large black woman said, patting a space on the bench that was only six inches long at the most.

Dana choose to sit as far away from the woman as possible.

"I tole you to come sit beside me white girl," the woman said. "Don't make me come over there and get you."

Dana had no choice but to reluctantly stand and walk over to the horrible woman. Tears once more filled her eyes.

Another woman stopped her with a hand on her thigh.

""What if she don't want to go over there,?" the woman said.

"She wants to come over here," the fat woman said. "Don't you sweetie?"

Dana shook her head no. No daring to open her mouth.

"It don't seem like she wants to come over there," the petite woman said. To Dana: "You sit right here beside me sugar."

"You don't want any of this," the large woman said.

"Oh I think I do," the petite woman said. "I will fuck you up Candy. And I know where you fucking live. After I fuck you up here, I'll wait when you aren't looking for it and I will cut you up bitch. Now get over here if you want some."

Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers