Sister's Shadow II

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers

No. Not quite.

"Please..." Jill panted. Hips pumping. Praying Lisa would sense her need and stroke her pussy from behind.

"Oh baby," Lisa moaned. "Just like that...keep it up...fuck...gonna..cum..."

Jill mewled in helpless desperation as her lover climaxed, legs spreading, hips arching, in desperate attempt to find friction where little existed. It was sweet torment, but torment all the same.

Perhaps next time... Yes, probably next time. If she were sexy. And Jill was sure she could be very very sexy indeed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dana's legs ached. It wasn't an easy position, squatting in a pair of heels, one hand massaging balls, and another expertly sliding up and down and a hard shaft.

"Oh baby," A male voice moaned. "You are the best. Suck that dick."

Dana obliged. Faked a moan as if she were enjoying sucking her third cock of the night. Her mind roamed from boredom.

She was still a little pissed. Mack had dismissed her idea out of hand. She wanted him to go and kidnap her sister. Then Dana would take her and break her once more. Then she'd have some help on the streets. As things stood, she made lots of money, but the overhead was killing her.

There was Macks cut. Fifty percent. Another $50 a night to pay for the use of the corner that went to keep the goddamn arab that ran the corner store from calling the cops. Then there were the cost of the little red pills. Then there was rent and electric that she shared with Serena.

She was always coming up short. And the only cost she could slide on was rent with Serena, though she felt certain the woman was overcharging her. As a result, she was very nearly a servant to Serena. Part of her way of making up rent.

She couldn't help but cringe as she remembered the other way she made up rent. There on her knees, while Serena smoked cigarettes and watched porn. Licking her. Licking off a whore.

"Suck that nigger pussy." Serena would gasp. Some times she was nice and leisurely ran her fingers through Dana's hair. If she'd been drinking, she wasn't so nice. She'd pop Dana in the face or tug her ear. "Bitch, don't be falling asleep before you work off your rent."

Yes, that was the worst. And every time the ignominy would shame Dana to no end. It shouldn't be Dana down there. It should damn well be her fucking sister. The cunt licker extraordinaire.

Mack had taken Dana to her sister's school once. Only her sister had moved out of her dorm.

If only she could get the information from her parents. However, they weren't on speaking terms anymore, since she'd been disowned for stealing money. And for drugs.

They were so stupid. It wasn't like she was addicted. She could quit anytime.

Disowned her. The goddamn bastards. Did they disown her sister, little Miss Perfect. Even when she told them that Jill's girlfriend was really a lesbian lover. That perfect little Jillie was a dyke.

Mom cried a bit, but once more Jill was all they could talk about.

Well, she'd show them. She was paid more than either of her parents. All she had to do was save a little money. Then she'd show them all.

"I'm coming. Oh fuck..wait..wait...."

Dana looked up at the John with her bright blue eyes and bobbed her head faster and faster.

"Not yet." he panted.

Dana never let off. She could feel the cock tense up in her mouth as it jerked again and again. The bitter taste of cum filled her mouth. She wasn't a fan, but that was a fifty more bucks in her pocket.

Not yet. What a laugh. Time is money asshole, Dana said to herself as she swallowed and wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers