Sister's Shadow II

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers

The large woman kept quiet at that.

"What's your name honey," the petite woman said.

"Dana."

"My name's Serena." the woman said. "They call me Rena."

"Thanks Rena," Dana said.

"What you do to piss the cops off," Serena asked. "If you don't mind me askin'."

"Nothing," Dana lied.

"Don't lie to me honey," Serena said. "I don't like it. They don't put girls like you in here and they sure don't put them in here without calling their parents ...you do have parents don't you?"

"Yes."

"Exactly...and they wouldn't do that unless you pissed someone off real bad. No don't lie to me. What'd you do?"

"I...I called them pigs," Dana said.

"Good girl," Serena laughed. "That's a good girl. They are fucking pigs. That's why they got so pissed off at you. Now, let's get you a phone call. But before we do, let's make sure you make the right phone call. Cause if you call your parents, I bet they gonna be pissed at you. Right? My boyfriend is gonna bail me out in a little while. He could bail you out too, then you could pay him back later. And momma and daddy don't have to know anything about this little mix up."

"Really?" Dana asked eagerly.

"Really." Serena lied. Posting bail was one matter, the charges were a totally different matter.

"He'd do that for me?" Dana asked with disbelief. "I'd pay him back. I swear."

"I know," Serena said. "You seem like an honest girl. I trust you."

"Thanks."

By then the cop that searched her had returned.

"Here's your phone call," Serena said. "You remember who to call?"

"Yes." Dana replied and began to hope.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lisa was showing Jill where she'd now be living until she went back to college.

"Here's the bed." Lisa said, pointing a small unmade twin bed. "It's going to be a tight fit with the both of us, but I think we can manage. And this will be your drawer."

Then she pointed to a drawer and tossed the clothes that were in there on the floor. Then began to sort through her many stashes of clothes, both in drawers, in the closet, and in storage boxes.

"You can have this. And this. Oh and you'll look so sexy in this."

Jill could do nothing but blush as each tiny garment was displayed. Poor Jill knew that Lisa was a good size or two smaller than she was, and every article of clothing she picked out seemed even smaller than that. Jill wasn't going to be wearing much in the way of modest clothing for the rest of the summer. Perhaps she'd get lucky and not have to leave this converted upstairs garage.

"Speaking of clothes," Lisa said. "You have far too many on at the moment."

With her cheeks flushing with excitement, Lisa pushed Jill against the wall and kissed her full on the mouth, while her hands cupped breasts and groped the college coed's ass. Then she disrobed the college junior until she was naked.

"With the two of us staying here," Lisa said. "We're going to need to straighten up the place or we won't have room to play. How about you tidy things up a bit sweet Jillie?"

Jill reached down for her clothes that lay puddled at her feet.

"Ah-ah" Lisa wagged her finger in Jill's face. "I want to watch you do it naked. And I may just decide to have some fun with you while you clean."

Lisa giggled at Jill's wide incredulous eyes. Then the eighteen year old grabbed her crotch and smiled wickedly. "And I may have something else for you to clean when you are done."

Oh God. Jill should be horrified at the thought. But more and more she found her body reacting with lust at every perversion this cute girl heaped upon her.

Jill began to clean, and when the naked coed bent over to pick up some clothes, Lisa came behind her. Pushing her crotch against her ass. Cooing oh baby. Then giving her a few playful spanks.

"Do a good job baby," Lisa said.

"Yes Miss Lisa," Jill squeaked as she picked up a very small pair of panties from the floor.

"Are those clean or dirty sweet Jillie?" Lisa asked.

"I'm ah...not sure," Jill replied.

"Then be sure." Lisa said. "Or I'll have to punish you."

Jill blushed. Then brought the panties to her nose and sniffed. She smelled a mixture of perfume and musk.

"They are...dirty.." Jill said.

"Are you positive my dirty girl?" Lisa said, as she took the panties and held them to Jill's lips. "You could be smelling yourself. I can smell you right now. I can only think of one way for you to be sure."

Mortified and yet, trembling with excitement. Jill's lips parted. Her tongue snuck out and licked the crotch of the girl's obviously used panties. Only Jill found the panties being pushed into her mouth.

"Take your time and think about it," Lisa said. "Take as long as you need. But keep working. There's dust all over everything."

Once more Jill's lightning flooded her loins. She wasn't gay. She didn't think so anyway. But more and more, every time Lisa touched her or even looked at her, Jill's nipples would grow hard and her sex was almost constantly moist. She took the panties into her mouth and sucked. They were dirty. They were most assuredly dirty - and so was she. So very very dirty.

Little did the college coed know that Lisa was training her to feel those very responses and the tip of the iceberg for what she had in store for her lover.

Lisa's phone chimed and Jill's heart pounded. Jill's wasn't the only one pounding. Lisa was terrified as well. One, she had to play this perfectly for the benefit of the cops. Two, she had to be very careful with Jill's sister. That bitch was a full on psychopath.

"It's about time," Lisa said to Jill. "I was beginning to worry that something went wrong."

If things went according to her plan, she should have been called an hour ago.

"This is Jill." she said into the phone.

It was the cops. They had her car. Was she aware that a drunk girl was driving it? No. Did she know Dana? Just barely. No, she didn't want to press charges. She was good friends with her sister. Maybe it was some mistake. The girl was drunk. Was her car okay? Maybe she picked up the wrong set of keys by mistake.Was it a bad joke? Was anyone hurt?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

"I don't know how I can thank you for this," Dana told the man to her left. She had no idea how he managed it, but he'd sprung her from the jail.

"It ain't like I did it for free," the man said. "You owe me for the lawyer. You owe me for the fine. How much do you have on you?"

Dana opened her purse. "Ninety-three dollars." Eighty of which belonged to Lisa, but that bitch wasn't getting a goddamn dime. Matter of fact, before it was all said and done, she'd be the one paying all the money that Dana owed. Oh yes, a few choice pictures and the girl would pay all right. She'd pay and pay.

"Rena," the man said.

Serena quickly snatched the money and purse from Dana.

"Any cards?" the man said.

"Hey!" Dana exclaimed as her new friend rooted through the contents of her purse.

"She's got jack and shit. But mostly jack." Serena said.

"Get her license," the man instructed.

"I need that!" Dana said, reaching for her purse and license. Instead a knife flicked out and Dana quickly thought the better of it.

"Shhhh..." the man said. "Now Serena don't like it when you act a fool. So you best shut your mouth unless someone asks you a question. Now, ninety-three dollars ain't what I had in mind. I'm thinking of a number a lot bigger than that, but I think $500 would be a good payment plan. And then there's the interest to think about."

"I..I..." Dana stammered, her heart pounding in her chest. "I don't have that. Then she looked again at the knife. "But..I can get it. Let me call my parents."

"Do you think we are stupid?" Serena asked. "Hey Mack, she thinks we are stupid."

"I..don't," Dana plead. "My mom has jewelry at home. A computer... and a TV too."

"Do I look like a fuckin pawnshop?" Mack asked, as he turned off onto a path that went into the woods. "Cash only. No credit cards. And no fucking TVs neither."

Tears and snot were falling and Dana didn't even try to stop them. "Please...just take me home. Please don't kill me."

"We ain't gonna kill you dummy," Serena said. "Christ, what do you think we are, some kind of monsters?"

"No?" Dana said, wiping her snot on her sleeve.

"Of course not," Mack said. "We are just going to have a little party is all. Then take you home You like to party don't you? Won't that what you were arrested for?

"Yes..." Dana's voice trembled nearly as much as her hands. She didn't know what sort of party it was. But whatever it was, would be much better than the alternative.

Soon, they were both in the back seat with her. A pipe was held to her lips. Dana inhaled. The first time reluctantly. Then the high hit. Goddamn. It was like the beer game times 100. The next hits she took eagerly. Not even caring that Mack and Serena didn't smoke from the pipe.

"You suckin that pipe real good baby..well let's see how you smoke this," Mack said, unzipping his pants and fishing out his very large manhood.

Dana may have taken pleasure from her sister, but she wasn't gay. Not by a longshot. She was just not the sort of girl that guys took a liking too. Now that she was high, Dana was quite eager to have some cock.

"I'll give you another hit if you do a good job." Mack said.

Her loins growing hot, her high stoking those flames even higher, Dana began to work on his cock. She was enthusiastic, but lacked in skill. But Serena was eager to fill in those gaps.

"One hand around the shaft like this," Serena said, guiding the girl's hands. "And the other here on his balls. Like so. Now slide that hand up and down. Good girl. And twist it. Yes. Twist it up and down the shaft. Perfect. Now let him see those big blue eyes. You are a fast learner. A good little cock whore."

"She's good," Mack said. "But she's too damned fat."

"So? We'll give her a few reds," Serena said. "She won't be fat for long."

"Fuck." Mack grunted. "This white girl sucks a mean dick. Sucks it like a cream filled ding dong. Well I got some cream for you baby." And he did indeed. It wouldn't be long now.

"He's gonna come soon," Serena said, pushing Dana's head down further on the cock than what was comfortable. "Now take it deep."

Dana tried to voice her displeasure, the cock in her mouth prevented that. Her eyes wide and beginning to tear once more, her head was pushed down further, until the head of the large cock pushed down on her tongue, causing her to gag. But she couldn't even gag now that the cock was even further in her throat. Her stomach bucked. She couldn't breathe. Her ears began to ring.

Another girl would have felt sympathy for what she'd put her sister through, but that thought never crossed Dana's mind.

By then it was too late. The cock throbbed, pumping it's slime into her stomach. Dana's face turned purple and her eyes were swollen and red rimmed.

Then the door was opened. "If you gotta puke," Mack said. "Do that shit outside. I'll beat your ass if you stink up my car."

Dana lurched outside and heaved, though nothing came up. She spit a few times. Christ that wasn't fun at all.

Of course it wasn't all the way awful. Already the discomfort was fading, but her buzz was still at nearly full strength.

"Wipe your face," Mack said. "Then we can get you home."

Not only was she high. She was going home. It wasn't even so bad that Serena was playing with her titties and rubbing her thigh. Not bad at all. She could feel every stroke magnified by ten.

Mack filled her in on the details as they rode.

"I'm gonna stop by and pick you up on Saturday," Mack said. "And I'll need the $15 grand I paid for the attorney I got for you."

"I..I don't..." Dana stammered. No way could she get that kind of money by Saturday. She'd never have agreed to help or to pay it back if she'd known that kind of money was involved.

And it wasn't. There was only $400 involved. $50 for the dope.

"Damn," Mack said. "That won't even my money. I got these guys I have to pay. Serious guys."

Mack rubbed his chin.

"These guys. Well they got some business men coming to town this week on some kind of convention. They need these guys entertained...you get my drift? A little party. Just like we had here. Serena will be there too, and another girl. It'll be easy money."

"Will I have to sleep with them?" Dana said, her voice shaking. She wasn't a whore.

"Nah..." Mack said. "It's just a party. A little drink. A little fun. Maybe dance around. Show off your tits. Just keep them happy is all.

"I'll think about it," Dana said as the pulled up to her house.

Serena handed the girl 4 red pills then held a finger to her lips, before whispering. "Don't take more than one every 4 hours."

Dana slipped them into her purse. She had no intention of taking them at all.

"See you this weekend,"Mack said out the window.

Acting so normal. Like they were all friends. As if 15 grand was nothing at all.

No way could she get 15 grand. Not even from Lisa. All Dana could think about were the 4 red pills in her purse.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lisa had a part-time slave in Amy. Her own temporary little pussy pet. Now, she had her own full-time version with Lisa. She had so many kinky ideas.

"Open up my Jillie," Lisa held a bite of food to Lisa's nose. Her lips and tongue were already busy with Lisa's pussy.

Poor Jill looked up at Lisa from down between her thighs. Her face shiny from the nectar from Lisa's very aroused sex.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Lisa thought to herself. Was she truly lost? Had she only traded on pervert for another? She was hungry though. She'd only eaten a few bites of food and each of those bites had been fed by Lisa's hand. That was only mildly embarrassing. But now? Now she was being fed, all while she knelt in front of the girl and pleasured her.

Now, it was positively mortifying. But...what choice did she have? At Lisa's instructions she'd already called her mom and told her she was staying with her girlfriend for a few weeks. There was her sister there waiting for her...Dana would kill her if she went home now.

Lisa opened her mouth and accepted the meatball Lisa held between her fingers. Before she could even swallow, Lisa had the back of her hair and was guiding her back to her pussy. Would the deprivations ever end?

"Oh fuck I love you my pretty pet,"Lisa moaned, her fingers barely able to fumble through the tupperware of spaghetti she'd snuck from dinner tonight to find another bite for her pretty little pet.

Lisa's phone chirped. "Who the fuck is calling me now?" Lisa exclaimed, guiding Jill back and holding out another bite of food the girl dutifully ate, wile she answered her phone.

Jill listened to the one-side conversation with growing fear.

"Hi Courtenay. Just hanging out with my girlfriend Jillie. Yes. Yes. She's marvelous. Much better than Amy. She's so fucking kinky. She's on to all sorts of dirty stuff. Awesome. Yes. Yes. What? No. No. Fuck no. And fuck you Courtenay. Goodbye."

Lisa pressed end, and tossed her phone to the floor in anger.

"It seems my best friend thinks I should lend you to her." Lisa said, nearly spitting out the words. "Well fuck her. Would she lend me her boyfriend? That selfish little bitch."

By now Jill had finished her morsel of food, and was back to eagerly licking Lisa's small nub. She was going to make sure the girl had no reason to ever want to lend her out like some kind of lesbian sex toy.

"I can't believe she'd do that." Jill said between licks. "A real friend would never do something like that."

"No...a real friend wouldn't" Lisa said. She felt a little sad, but it was hard to feel too sad while Jill licked her pussy like a pro.

"Don't be sad. A real friend would never make you feel sad," Jill took another pro-offered bite of food and resumed worshipping Lisa's sex. She felt a new sense of hope as she played on Lisa's jealously. She felt certain she'd get a measure of her old life back if she continued on this path. "A real friend would make you feel happy."

"A real friend would," Lisa agreed. Her legs shook from the passions her pretty pet had awoken in her loins. But she stood anyway. For she could tell that Jill was trying to assert her authority. Lisa smiled as she slid behind her pretty slave. Taking Jill's hair, and pushing her gently but firmly down on all fours. Teasing her relentlessly. Thrusting her hips against the college junior's firm bottom.

This having her own personal pet business was more difficult than Lisa initially believed. She wanted to show her sexy little slut off, but now it seemed like even her best friend was trying to hone in on her property. Worse, her pet had gotten it in her head to play games with her. And that wasn't going to happen. Not by a long shot.

"None of those other girls or boys helped you escape from your sister did they?" LIsa asked. Making sure Jill knew just who had helped her and risked her neck in doing so. Lisa slapped Jill's ass a few times and ran her hands up and down the girl's back.

"Only you Miss LIsa." Jill panted, her back arching like a cat. Not even her parents had helped. God she was so hot, it felt like she was melting.

"If my very best friend is trying to seduce you little Jillie...and even your own sister did such bad things to you," Lisa continued, sealing the deal. "You'd better stay really close to me so I can continue to protect you."

"I was ...kind of hoping," Jill whispered. "That maybe I could wear more modest clothes."

If she wore more modest clothes, Jill was certain she'd be less likely to provoke some kind of sexual assault. Then she'd be less in need of Lisa's protection.

"Oh that just won't do," Lisa purred. "I want you to look sexy for me. And you want to look sexy for me too, don't you my sexy little Jillie?"

"Yes,"Jill lied. Her hope dashing on the cold hard rocks of reality. But at least it was only temporary.

"What's that tone for Jillie," Lisa asked with a smile. "Are you worried about what will happen when you go back to school? Are you afraid your sister may be there waiting for you? Or even my friend Courtenay?"

Jill shivered. She'd never thought of that.

"Don't worry baby," Lisa said. "I'm going to state too. We can room together off campus in our own private little one bedroom apartment. Won't that be fun? And we can play all sort of fun games. And you can introduce me to all your friends? Won't that be nice?"

"Yes..." Poor Jill's eyes rolled. She blushed as she imagined her shame as she introduced her freshman lover to her college friends all while dressed like some little sexy tart. Her slim hips pumped. Her sex ached from need from Lisa's near constant teasing. Was this her new normal? Feeling so turned on she couldn't stand it?

Was it? And this lost feeling...would it ever go away?

"Now hold still baby," Lisa said, as she alternated between rubbing her wet aroused sex up and down Jill's bottom and thrusting against it, slapping their bodies together. "I'm gonna rub myself off on your sexy ass."

Jill gasped with her need. Once more she'd been taken to the brink of orgasm. But it was obvious that she wasn't going to have a chance to cum in this position. Not unless she did it herself. She wasn't proud. She snuck a hand between her legs.

"I said hold still," Lisa warned, giving the college junior a firm and none too gentle slap on her bottom that left a red imprint in its wake.

Jill moaned in need. Her hard nipples ached. Her loins were starving. Worse, her body knew this position and it expected. It expected her sex to be filled to the brink when she was being taken from behind.

Instead, there was no filling. There was only the feel of Lisa's pubes and the wet lips of the girl's sex.

Jill arched her back as far as she could and thrust back her hips. Was it possible to feel Lisa's sex pounding and rubbing against her clit?

Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers