Slave Girl Ch. 03 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle and Alexandra had watched the scene between mother and daughter unfold. Alexandra was surprised at Angela's gusto as she watched the young girl bury her tiny face between her mother's large ass cheeks and then drive her tongue deep into her mother's asshole with a cute smile on her face. Danielle was not surprised at all considering how energetic her kitten got when she had taught and demonstrated how to do it and how long her kitten had returned the favor yesterday. Whispering softly into her daughter's ear, Alexandra asked, "Did you teach that little girl how to do that?"

Giggling quietly, Danielle teasingly replied, "Yes, I did. But she didn't get that excited with me."

Looking sharply from Angela's happy face still pressed between her mother's ass cheeks, back to her daughter, Alexandra quietly but sternly said, "Don't tease her like that. If she had heard you, it might have hurt her feelings or worse made her think that you were mad at her for giving her mother so much attention. She's in a very sensitive place right now, emotionally. Remember how you were? How would you have reacted if Brenda or I had teased you about preferring one of us over the other? Just be careful what you say around her for the next few days. She's going to be very clingy and needy to all of us, probably for the next week or so. We can't screw this up for her sake. Understand?"

Sufficiently chastised by her mother and ashamed of herself, Danielle meekly replied, "I'm sorry, mother."

Alexandra moaned as she enjoyed her daughter's sudden submissive posture and attitude. She then whispered into her daughter's ear, "I know of a much better use for your tongue than teasing your new girlfriend. Lay down on the bed on your back, honey. I think it's time for this mother and daughter to rejoin the fun."

Danielle immediately answered, "Yes, mother."

She then did as instructed as her mother climbed onto the bed, straddled her daughter's head, and said, "Stick out your tongue, honey."

Danielle complied and then watched as her mother placed her ass cheeks on either side of her head, skewering her asshole on her daughter's warm tongue, as she ordered, "Ok, honey. Now you get to lick your mother's asshole too. Get to work and don't stop until I cum. That's my good girl. You certainly remember how to properly lick your mother's asshole. I forgot how good at this you are. Maybe I should get you a new leash that says 'our little dirty girl.' What do you think, honey?"

Angela had no idea of what was going on just a foot away, as she enjoyed tongue fucking her mother's asshole. Her mother was moaning deeply, a sound Angela loved to hear. Angela remembered how much she had enjoyed rimming her girlfriend and how hard her girlfriend had orgasmed when she had also stinky her pussy and clit. Feeling naughty and wanting to make her mother have a powerful orgasm, Angela slowly slid one hand between her mother's legs and began to run two fingers between her mother's pussy lips to get them slick with her mother's juices, just as her mother had done to her earlier. Once Angela's fingers were nice and slippery, she pressed her fingers straight forward into her mother's wet pussy. Her mother moaned at the feeling of her daughter's tiny fingers sliding into her pussy as her pussy clenched around Angela's fingers. Not being used to finding another woman's g-spot from this angle and this position, it took a few seconds before Angela reoriented herself and located her mother's g-spot. Angela then positioned her other fingers to rub her mother's clit from either side. Feeling her mother clench her pussy around her fingers again as if she were growing impatient and telling her daughter to hurry up, Angela began a slow-paced finger fucking of her mother's pussy. Angela smiled with her tongue still buried inside her mother's asshole as she heard her mother's moans grow in volume.

Angela moaned in pleasure as her mother's asshole began clenching around her tongue as her mother's pussy was clenching around her fingers. Brenda then began to slowly rock back into her daughter and moaning louder. Taking this as her mother's way of telling her she wanted more, Angela added more speed and force to her finger fucking and tongue fucking. Her mother's deep moans grew in pitch and volume as Angela began to strike her g-spot with more force.

Hearing moans different than those of her mother's, Angela glanced to her left and saw Alexandra fucking her asshole on Dani's tongue. It was clear that Dani's tongue was in her mother's asshole because Alexandra was facing Angela and her mother with a clear view of Alexandra's shaved but obviously empty pussy. And given the placement of Dani's face, Angela knew that Alexandra must be fucking her asshole on her daughter's tongue. Angela smiled again at the nice view, then returned her concentration to her mother.

Brenda's moans had now reached a fever pitch and were coming faster. She was rocking her body back against her daughter's face and fingers no matter how hard and fast Angela fucked her, her beautiful mother just needed more. As Angela attacked her mother's pussy, g-spot, and clit with her fingers, she began removing her tongue completely out of her mother's asshole and then plunging it back in as far as it could go. Brenda was having trouble keeping her legs from shaking or possibly falling. Her daughter's amazing rimming skills and finger stimulations were driving her wild with pleasure. She was moaning louder than ever and was no longer able to rock back into her daughter's face and fingers. She had her eyes clamped tightly shut as the orgasm began making her shake. She then arched her back and let out a loud deep moan reminiscent of a wolf's howl as her orgasm hit hard. She stood there shaking and still bent over as her daughter had now removed her tongue from Brenda's asshole, removed her fingers from Brenda's pussy, then plunged her tongue deep inside her mother's spasming pussy to lap up all of her juices as she orgasmed. Still reeling from her orgasm Brenda wondered exactly when her daughter had made the switch with her tongue.

Rolling over and sitting on the bed, Brenda pulled her daughter into her arms and kissed her with a passion that left the young girl frazzled when Brenda broke the kiss. Mother and daughter were still breathing hard as they stared into each other's eyes. Brenda smiled warmly at her daughter as she cupped her hand to her daughter's cheek and just admired her daughter's beauty. The poor frazzled girl blushed brightly under her mother's adoring gaze. Angela's face was red and wet. Brenda smiled wider as she realized that the redness was from friction by having her face rubbed and pressed so hard between her mother's ass cheeks. The wetness was either sweat from exertion or juices from her mother's pussy, or possibly both. Still smiling at her beautiful daughter she gently ran her fingers across her face enjoying the warm feeling of her blushing cheeks. Angela sighed as her mother continued to trail her fingers across her face, loving the feeling of her light touches across her skin. As Brenda's trailing fingers reached her daughter's lips she felt her daughter's warm breath against her fingers and heard her daughter's soft sigh of contentment. When her fingers had traveled halfway across her daughter's lips, with their eyes still locked, Angela gently kissed her mother's finger and blushed brighter when Brenda moaned softly. Feeling playful, Brenda gently pushed her finger into her daughter's mouth and her little minx of a daughter closed her lips and began sucking her mother's finger as she stared back at her mother with shy innocent eyes. Brenda quickly withdrew her finger, grabbed her daughter's waist, and pulled her young body into her mother's embrace as Brenda captured her daughter's lips for another passionate kiss. Brenda moaned out around the kiss, "Sweetheart, you are so fucking sexy I can barely stand it. You make me so wet just looking at your adorable face. You're so fucking cute. I want to throw you down on the bed and make you scream my name as I fuck your tight little pussy until you cum for me."

Angela was so worked up and horny that she barely registered her mother's descriptions of her or her desire to take her young body again. Angela moaned into her mother's mouth as they began to get heated again. Their caressing hands took on a more desperate clinging nature as their kissing intensified. Brenda was about to make good on her promised desire to throw her daughter onto the bed and fuck her young brains out when a series of pleasure-filled moans from their left distracted them.

Angela and Brenda turned their heads as Alexandra fucked her asshole on her daughter's tongue with more and more desperation. Brenda hugged her daughter to her and whispered into her ear, "It's so sexy to watch a member of our family approaching her orgasm. Look at her face, so flushed and needy. Her breasts are about to pop out of her corset. Danielle is a good little licker, isn't she, sweetheart?"

Angela was fascinated by Alexandra's approaching orgasm, as she watched the older woman riding her daughter's tongue with her asshole. She bit her lip and blushed brighter when Alexandra turned her head and looked her in the eyes and moaned seductively. Alexandra's rocking hips took on a faster pace, as the other mother-and-daughter pair continued to watch in silence. Alexandra began to put on a show for the other couple, as she began running her gloved hands up and down her body erotically, cupping her own latex-clad breasts, and moving her hips with a sexy sway back and forth.

Keeping eye contact with Angela, Alexandra ran her tongue across her lips like she was enjoying the taste of her daughter's pussy juices still there after Alexandra had so savagely ravished her young daughter's pussy until she collapsed in orgasm. Angela smiled shyly back at Alexandra as if agreeing with her that Dani's pussy juices were so mouthwatering that she wanted more because Angela always wanted more. Alexandra smiled back at Angela, understanding the unspoken agreement about Danielle's pussy. Alexandra then stiffened and gasped out a cute, "Oh."

Angela almost giggled at the sight of this beautiful, fierce, and dominating woman making such an uncharacteristically cute sound. But any giggles were cut off as Alexandra suddenly shuddered violently and let out a deep throaty moan of pleasure and release as she orgasmed hard.

Brenda and Angela continued to watch as the other mother rode out her orgasm with her daughter's tongue still lodged firmly and deeply inside her asshole. With one last shudder, Alexandra lifted her left leg and rolled off her daughter's face as she flopped down on the bed next to her daughter. She then pulled her daughter's body into her embrace and quickly captured her lips for a passionate kiss. Both Danielle and Alexandra were moaning and panting into the kiss as they clung to each other.

Brenda and Angela watched mother and daughter kissing passionately as they clung longingly to each other with satisfied smiles on both their faces. Feeling needy and clingy herself, Angela turned her head to look up into her mother's eyes as her mother looked down at her. Angela had a shy and fearful look on her face that always made her mother's heart melt. Looking up into her mother's warm eyes, Angela nearly made the dominant mother break character as she said, "Mommy, I love you."

As Brenda passionately kissed her beautiful daughter they heard Alexandra's teasing voice say, "Well, this has been fun, so far. But what say we kick it up a notch?"

Keeping in character thanks to Brenda's need to kiss her daughter every chance she got and her daughter's satisfied response to her mother's kisses, Brenda turned to her lover and added, "I think that is a wonderful idea, my love. But how about we act as an audience while our daughters play with each other? Do you remember how we were in our teenage years? We used to fuck each other every chance we had. Our daughters have gone at least two whole hours without feeling their hands all over each other. We don't want to keep our daughters to ourselves now, do we? Besides how much fun would it be to see our little daughters pounce on each other?"

Alexandra purred and gripped her daughter's ass as she said, "Mmm, watching our sweet young girls go after each other in front of us does sound nice, but remember my love we have to make them understand who is in charge in this family. We can't just have these two young lovers keeping to themselves all the time. That would be unfair to us. No, as their mothers we must set an example and keep them in line. I personally plan on ravishing both of them numerous times in the next few days alone. I know you feel the same way, my love. In fact, I doubt you and I will go more than a day or two at most without reminding our sweet daughters who they truly belong to in this family. That will certainly keep them both sufficiently submissive and passionate towards their mothers. But back to your idea, yes, these two deserve to have their fun and solidify their love for each other as much as they want. I just think we should watch from time to time, maybe offer some pointers or suggestions, instruct them both on new and exciting things, and certainly get involved if we choose to exercise our rights as their mothers to do so."

Brenda nodded as she ran her hand up and down her daughter's bare thigh, causing goosebumps to appear on her skin and chills to run up her spine as the young girl moaned quietly. Alexandra was similarly teasing her daughter by running her fingers over her bare ass cheeks causing Danielle to moan as well. Both girls remained submissive to their mothers and didn't move an inch as they kept their heads bowed respectfully, but both girls were so turned on by the back and forth between their mothers, the promises of future ravishings, and their mothers' constant teasing touches that their pussies were literally dripping wet.

Brenda then stated, "I'm in total agreement, my love. As long as our daughters remain sufficiently submissive to our needs, desires, and decisions they should be allowed to enjoy each other sexually any time they want. So, let's watch them as they put on a show for their mothers."

With that, both mothers gave their daughters another passionate kiss before crawling up to the headboard and sitting propped up on various pillows brought their fingers to their wet exposed pussies and began to edge themselves as they looked at their daughters expectantly. Danielle immediately turned to Angela and began crawling towards her beautiful girlfriend with a needful smile on her face. Angela was less than a second behind her girlfriend as she too made a beeline crawling toward her girlfriend. They came together in the center of the bed and came up to their knees facing each other. Both girls trailed their hands up and down each other's bodies as they stared into each other's eyes. If it had been up to the girls, they would have already torn their skimpy pink silk slips off each other's bodies. But both girls understood that in this room and in this house, their mothers called the shots. It was no secret to any of them that the girls were turned on and ravenous for each other. Their mothers were right, two whole hours was far too long for the girls not to have had sex. They hadn't gone that long ever except when they slept or Danielle had to leave the house for a few hours, although whenever they woke up or upon Danielle's return they had made love with a passion to make up for their time without sex.

The girls saw only each other as their hands roamed each other's bodies. With a growing passion in her eyes, an expression of yearning, and a voice full of emotion, Danielle said, "I missed you and your touch, sweetie."

Angela's eyes, face, and voice mimicked her girlfriend's as she replied, "I missed you too, Dani. I don't like it when you're not touching me either."

Danielle's fave beamed at her girlfriend's use of her nickname and her reply. She declared longingly, "I love you, sweetie."

Angela beamed as well and replied in a similar voice full of emotion, "I love you too, Dani."

As one, the girls slowly leaned forward and captured each other's lips for a deep and gentle kiss full of emotion and need. The kiss soon turned heated and passionate as the girls clung to each other in desperation. Their mothers watched with warm smiles on their faces and slow-moving fingers still edging their needy pussies as they watched their beautiful daughters kissing passionately. Neither mother could think of a more erotic scene than their two scantily clad daughters performing sexual acts on each other in front of their mothers. With a contented sigh from both mothers, they clasped their free hands together both in support for the heavy emotions they were feeling, their hopes for what tonight's activities would mean for both girls, and for their own need to feel each other's touch that was never-ending.

Alexandra leaned her head closer to her lover's as she lowered her voice to a whisper to prevent their daughters from overhearing as she said, "I told you, my love, everything will be fine. Angela is coming along beautifully and once we start to really fuck her senseless all she'll be thinking about is our family. After tonight, our family will be the only thing she cares about. You'll see."

Brenda mimicked her lover's quiet voice as she replied, "I know, honey. She belongs with us."

Bringing her voice to her usual commanding tone and volume, Alexandra stated, "Aren't our daughters just so adorable in their pretty pink outfits? They both certainly love playing with each other's tight young bodies in front of their mothers. Mmm, perhaps we should make this one of our new family traditions?"

Brenda brought out her dominant mother voice as she replied, "That is a wonderful idea, my love. We can each take a daughter to dress and prepare as we see fit, and then we bring them together and have them play with each other for their mother's viewing pleasure. Or perhaps one of us could take both girls to dress and prepare, then present them as a surprise gift to each other. Can you imagine how cute our daughters would look both dressed as cheerleaders, schoolgirls, Girl Scouts, or our very own leather-clad subs? Or what about dressing them as little slutty strippers all decked out in cheap flashy clothes, no panties of course, and even some smeared mascara and eyeliner to really sell the image? Mmm, watching them play would get us both so wet and horny. Well, we wouldn't be limited to only viewing them, now would we, my love? Mmm, just think about the possibilities."

Both girls were still kissing passionately and clinging to each other's bodies needfully as their mothers continued to taunt and tease them with their future plans for their daughters. Both young girls were incredibly turned on by their mothers' dominant agendas for them. The young lovers kept eye contact throughout their passionate kissing and each could tell that the other was excited about their mothers' plots and schemes. Feeling them both getting worked up and needing more, Danielle practically tackled her young girlfriend down onto the bed. With Danielle now on top and Angela on the bottom, neither girl had faltered in their kissing and groping as Danielle had repositioned them. Danielle broke their heated kiss and latched on to her kitten's neck for a brief hickey, making Angela swoon and sigh in pleasure. Danielle then trailed tender kisses down her girlfriend's neck and across her chest. Reaching the pink slip, Danielle briefly looked to Alexandra pleading with her eyes for permission to remove her girlfriend's skimpy silk slip. But Alexandra locked eyes with her daughter with a stern expression and shook her head "no." With a quiet sigh and slight frown, both unheard and unseen by Angela, Danielle began peppering her girlfriend's silk-clad body with kisses until she reach her kitten's waistline. Both girls were keyed up for what came next and Angela was squirming and fidgeting in desperate anticipation. The poor girl was panting faster and faster as she felt her girlfriend trail her fingers and mouth sideways across her waistline, teasing Angela with how close her girlfriend was to her kitten's needy pussy.

1...89101112...15