Slave Girl Ch. 03 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra let her mind wander to her new daughter: her cute and tiny body, her adorable shy smile, her embarrassed blush, her perky breasts, her sexy tight ass, her natural submissiveness, her tiny hands always so gentle and tender as she touched someone, and the way she looked at someone with her big doe-eyes. The young girl was a treasure that Alexandra admired. But Alexandra had come to also love her big heart, her willingness to love, her devotion to her new family, and her newfound eagerness to be loved. Alexandra wanted to hold her new daughter in her arms and prove to her that she was loved and wanted every day. Finally having the young girl put aside her nervousness and fear of her made Alexandra's heart and lust swell. Seeing the way the young girl gazed into her eyes and clung to her strong body made Alexandra's pussy clench and tremble with desire. One of the hardest things for Alexandra to do was having to keep her distance from the young frightened girl since her arrival. She had wanted to ravish her young body until Angela's multiple orgasms burned away any fear and nervousness her new daughter had for her. Now that she was finally in her new mother's arms, Alexandra knew that she could finally put her new daughter's reservations to rest for good. Now she was finally able to fuck her daughter senseless and give her so many orgasms that the young girl's horrid past wasn't even a distant memory anymore. Alexandra was going to enjoy this final process immensely and when it was over she and Brenda would have two daughters to love and ravish, and Danielle would have a sister to do the same. Her new daughter was going to greatly enjoy the benefits of her new family and her new family would enjoy her as well.

Angela felt the growing pleasure in her pussy begin to grow. The slow and steady pace of her mother's thrusts into her were quickly culminating in a powerful orgasm. Having experienced numerous powerful orgasms in the past few days since she arrived home, Angela could easily feel that this one would be amazing. She continued to moan softly, but her moans steadily became higher pitched and needier. Like she was begging her mother to make her cum. She had never been denied an orgasm by any of her new family but for some reason, she felt the need to ask permission. She tried to speak but her words wouldn't come, all she could do was moan louder. She felt her pussy tingle in the normal precursor to her orgasm and knew she was seconds away from losing control. She tried to speak again but still could only moan. Feeling like she was about to burst, she mustered her resolve and called out pleadingly, "Mom!"

Alexandra almost orgasmed upon her daughter calling out to her and acknowledging her as her mother. Seeing the need and desire in her daughter's eyes, Alexandra commanded, "Cum for me, sweetpea! Cum for me!"

Angela felt her pussy explode in the pleasure of her powerful orgasm. Her whole body shook, her back arched off the bed, and she cried out in absolute ecstasy as her immense pleasure crashed through her. She was left panting and gasping for breath even as she still clung to her mother's body. As exhausting as her orgasm had been and still was, she refused to let her mother go. She held onto her with all of her might, as if letting her go would mean losing her forever. Angela couldn't let go now. She wanted her mother to stay right where she was, inside her.

Alexandra watched the entire experience of her new daughter's orgasm without blinking like it was the best experience of her life. She never stopped her slow and steady pace of fucking her daughter even as the young girl's immense pleasure left her gasping for breath and clinging desperately to her mother's body. Alexandra always enjoyed making her lover and other daughter orgasm, and now that she had a new daughter she was enjoying making Angela orgasm as well.

Angela was coming down from her orgasm high when she heard Danielle cry out in pleasure. Alexandra continued her slow thrusts into her daughter as they both turned to look at the other mother/daughter pair. Danielle was clinging to Brenda in the same way Angela had clung to Alexandra during her orgasm. Brenda was rolling her hips into Danielle as the young girl shook uncontrollably. Danielle then flopped backward on the bed and let out s contented sigh. She looked over at Angela and smiled satisfactorily as she gave Angela a cute childlike wave. Alexandra laughed at her blissed-out young daughter then turned back to her other daughter leaned down and whispered, "Isn't she adorable right after she cums?"

Angela giggled and nodded as she looked back at her sister who was moaning as Brenda ran her tongue from the young girl's belly button, over her perky breasts, up her neck and chin, before capturing her lips for a lazy kiss. Angela watched the kiss until she felt her mother's finger on her chin turning her head to look back at the older woman as she leaned down to kiss her daughter passionately. Deciding to tease her new daughter, Alexandra brought her fingers to the young girl's perky breasts and began gently circling and teasing her nipples. Angela moaned deeply into the kiss as she arched her back under her mother's stimulation. Alexandra smirked into the kiss as she teased, "Mmm, you like that don't you, sweetpea? You like having your little nipples played with. You have such perky tits. And your nipples are hard as little diamonds right now. I sure loved having your lips on my nipples. You were so fucking cute sucking my nipples, like a little nursing baby. You and your sister nursing both my nipples at the same time was like a dream come true. You made me so fucking hot and wet when you sucked my tits. You can nurse from either of your mothers any time you want, sweetpea. I'll never deny you."

Angela felt her pussy tremble at Alexandra's description and her promise to let her suck her nipples again. Angela remembered how good it felt as she sucked her mother's nipples while her mother held her in her arms. She was so happy and relaxed that she felt she could have fallen asleep like that. She imagined how peaceful and soothing it would be to fall asleep as she happily nursed from her mother. Maybe she could find out.

Alexandra watched as Angela blushed at her words at the same time a hopeful smile and a gleam in her eyes appeared. It seemed that her new daughter enjoyed the images she described and hoped to do them again. She was so cute when she blushed but even cuter when she was aroused and horny. Alexandra smiled and decided now was the time to kick things up a notch. She leaned down and whispered, "Mmm, it seems you really enjoy the idea of nursing from your mothers again, don't you, sweetpea? Do you want to suck your mothers' nipples while we hold you in our arms? Did you enjoy it last time? I know you did. Do you want to do it again? I think you do. Mmmm, having my daughters nurse from me was such a turn-on. Can you imagine how hot it would be to have you or your sister nursing from me or Brenda while our other daughter licks your sweet pussy? How hard would you orgasm if your sister licked your pussy while you nursed from me?" Angela felt her pussy throb at her mother's descriptions. As her mother continued her slow thrusts into Angela's pussy, the young girl fantasized about what her mother had said and knew that if that ever happened to either sister they would orgasm powerfully. She let out a quiet moan at the images in her head. Alexandra continued, "But I know other ways to make my daughters orgasm hard. Would you like me to show you, sweetpea?"

Angela's breath caught and she could only nod in response as her mother leaned down to position her hands underneath her daughter again as she smirked and said, "That's our good girl. So anxious to learn new things and experience new pleasures with her family."

Alexandra then increased the speed and force of her thrusts into Angela's pussy. Knowing that this orgasm would be the last that her daughter could endure tonight as it would exhaust her young body and wanting it to be powerful, Alexandra set a truly powerful pace to her thrusts. She knew that after the previous long buildup, her daughter needed a more energetic fucking to orgasm again. She was more than happy to oblige.

Angela moaned loudly and gripped her mother tighter as she felt her strong mother's powerful thrusts into her. Alexandra's hard thrusts were truly rocking the young girl's body and causing her perky breasts to sway forward and back with each powerful thrust. Angela loved these deep and hard fucks with her family. To her, it felt like the women wanted Angela to know she was claimed, that she belonged to them. Knowing how possessive her new family was and how much they wanted to prove it to her always made her orgasms more intense. Feeling the way Alexandra was battering and punishing her pussy told Angela that her powerful mother wanted her to know who wore the pants in the family and what she could do. That and the fact that Alexandra had admitted her feelings for Angela, had made her feel and told her she was part of the family, and how she and the rest of her new family made her feel, told Angela that her next orgasm would be a big one. This was no slow buildup, her mother was giving the young girl the hardest and most possessive fucking of her young life. Angela loved every second of it.

Right next to them, Brenda had put Danielle on her hands and knees, ordered her to watch her sister being fucked so roughly by their mother, and was now fucking the young girl just as deep and hard as Alexandra was fucking Angela. Danielle was moaning loudly in pleasure as she watched her sister getting fucked by their mother. Thinking of Angela as her sister made Danielle's pussy tremble. Thinking of everything they had done together and to each other filled Dani with a taboo excitement every time she thought about it. Brenda was concentrated solely on punishing Danielle's young pussy until her daughter collapsed in orgasm. Normally she didn't go for fucking her daughters so rough and hard, she preferred slow and sensual but both girls needed this last intense fucking to bring them both to sub-space and show them who they belonged to. In discussing this with her lover, they had agreed that if they broke both girls down until they were literally left helpless and clingy after such rough fuckings and powerful orgasms then both girls would experience the overwhelming need and desire for their mothers that they wanted to instill. Both mothers remembered how overly clingy, horny, and devoted Danielle had been when they had initiated her into the family's sapphic pleasures and they wanted both sisters to be able to intensify their bond with each other by experiencing this together. Plus having two beautiful and sexy sex-crazed teenage lesbians in constant need of sex with each other and their mothers had numerous advantages and desirous effects. Both mothers were looking forward to their future nymphomaniac daughters with a devious glee.

Alexandra was once again targeting her daughter's g-spot with her thrusts and driving the young girl insane with pleasure. Feeling the rubber cock doing wonderful things to her tight pussy had Angela moaning and shaking uncontrollably. She felt like she was tingling from head to toe with all the pleasure emanating from her pussy. Looking up into her mother's eyes, seeing the look of determination on her face, and knowing her mother wouldn't stop until she kept her promise and made Angela orgasm powerfully had the young girl's pussy leaking her juices all over the rubber cock her mother was thrusting in and out of her pussy. Seeing her daughter in such exquisite pleasure and knowing she was the cause spurred Alexandra on to fuck her young daughter as hard as she could. She gripped the bed underneath her daughter's shaking body and used it to brace herself as she pounded her dildo deep and hard into the young girl.

Angela was unable to speak. Her moans of pleasure were her only way to show her mother how much she loved getting fucked by her. She gripped her mother's body tightly in her tiny hands and clung to her in desperate need of support as her pleasures intensified, growing faster toward her inevitable orgasm. She tried desperately to keep her eyes open and fixed on her mother's face as her breathing became ragged and her muscles tensed unconsciously. With another cry of intense pleasure, Angela went completely rigid, arched her back off the bed, and then shook uncontrollably as her orgasm ripped through her tiny body.

With a satisfied sigh, Angela collapsed onto the bed and lay there panting for breath. Her eyes were half shut and small twitches of aftershocks from her overwhelming orgasm rolled through her. She moaned quietly as she enjoyed her afterglow. Alexandra had watched the entire orgasm with rapt attention. The young girl now lay on her back completely exhausted and looking up at her with a contented smile on her face as she gently ran her fingers over her mother's body. Her daughter was fighting a losing battle with exhaustion. She knew the young girl was done for the night. Alexandra slowly removed the dildo from her daughter's pussy and unclasped the harness from her body. Still looking her daughter in the eyes, she then smiled seductively as she brought the dildo to her lips, licked it clean of her daughter's pussy juices, and moaned in pleasure at the taste.

Angela watched her mother erotically clean the rubber cock with clear enjoyment on her face and wished she could say or do anything after her beautiful strong mother's sexy display, but she was suddenly so tired that all she could do was fight to keep her eyes open. She had lost count of how many orgasms she had experienced since she entered the room and her tired mind wasn't able to think back that far.

Alexandra began to slowly strip off the rest of her latex outfit. She felt so satisfied and content even though she had not orgasmed during the last two of her daughter's orgasms. She didn't care. The look of exhausted happiness on her daughter's face was the real prize for her. Besides, they had the rest of their lives to ravish every member of the family. She slowly and gently gathered the limp girl in her arms and easily lifted her off the bed. She then drew back the covers and placed her young daughter in the center of the bed. Looking over next to her, she saw her lover tending to Danielle's limp body similarly. As the two sisters were placed side-by-side, they immediately wrapped themselves together without speaking a word. Neither girl seemed capable of speaking and moved in an exhausted fashion. Brenda and Alexandra then climbed into bed with their naked and sleepy daughters, cocooning them between the older women. The mothers spooned the young girls and wrapped their arms around their tiny bodies. No one spoke as Alexandra turned off the lights. The last sound heard inside the bedroom was four content and satisfied sighs.