Slave Girl Ch. 03 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda smiled deviously and captured her daughter's lips for a deep kiss. Breaking the kiss, Brenda trailed her finger over her daughter's lips as she whispered, "That's my good girl. You're always so devoted and desirous of mommy, aren't you sweetheart?"

Angela again replied, "Yes, mommy."

Brenda then widened her devious smile and seductively said, "Get on your hands and knees for mommy. I'm going to give you more of what you're already craving."

Angela quickly scrambled onto her hands and knees, making Brenda smirk at her daughter's enthusiasm. With her head facing the headboard and her cute little ass pointing at her mother, Angela waited with bated breath for what her mother did next. Feeling the bed move next to her, she turned her head to see Danielle less than a foot away from her in the same position and pointing the same way. Both girls smiled excitedly at each other and both girls started to lean in to kiss when a light spank to both girls' asses froze them in place. Alexandra reproached them both, saying in her usual stern and commanding voice, "None of that, young ladies. You are in this room because you belong to your mothers. We will inform you if we want you to do something. You both have openly submitted to us and in doing so have agreed to serve your mothers' desires, needs, and urges. Do I make myself clear, young ladies?"

Both girls submissively dropped their heads and chorused, "Yes, ma'am/mother."

Both girls gasped and shivered as they felt latex-clad fingers clawing across their asses. The sight of their adorable submissive daughters still in their skimpy pink silk slips had both mothers' pussies on fire. Brenda and Alexandra took their places behind the girls and began teasing their daughters' pretty pussies with the heads of their rubber cocks. Both girls moaned in need and desire but both stayed perfectly still as their mothers teased them. Loving their view of their beautiful daughters displayed before them on their hands and knees with their wet pussies and tiny assholes exposed for whatever their mothers desired. Both Brenda and Alexandra had to fight the urge to smash their faces into their daughters from behind and devour their pink pussies and puckered assholes. Knowing they had all the time in the world after tonight's activities, the older women continued teasing their submissive daughters.

Deciding their daughters had enough teasing and also wanted to hear the sounds and reactions of the young girls as they felt what was coming their way, both dominant mothers pressed the heads of their rubber cocks into their daughters' needy pussies. Then grabbing the young girls' hips, plunged the entire length of their strap-on cocks deep inside their daughters' pussies and then set another punishing pace of rough doggie-style sex that the girls and mothers enjoyed and needed so much. The girls were howling in pleasure. Their high-pitched voices practically shrieked in sheer pleasure as their dominating mothers pounded their tight pussies mercilessly from behind. The mothers had a firm grip on their daughters' hips and were pulling the young girls back to meet their forward thrusts, driving their rubber cocks even deeper and harder into the young girls' pretty pussies.

All of the women were enjoying themselves and wanted more. The girls' bodies were being battered forward and back under the powerful thrusts of their mothers. Their moans were loud and high-pitched, announcing the sheer pleasure and exuberance they were experiencing. The mothers were quickly working up a sheen of sweat over their bodies as a result of the strength and energy they were putting into the brutal pussy pounding they were giving to their daughters. Their deep breathing was coming out sounding like growls as their dominating personalities rejoiced at finally being set loose upon their beautiful submissive daughters. The cacophony of deep growls and high-pitched moans was music to the ears of the young girls and mothers, as the sounds drove all of their ecstasies to new heights.

Angela was coming unglued at the sheer pleasure she was receiving. She realized how correct her mother had been when she had described the young girl's love for rough sex. Judging by the similar moans coming from Dani, her girlfriend was being roughly fucked by her mother as well and she was also thoroughly enjoying it. Angela turned her head to look at her girlfriend and felt her pussy tingle at the image before her eyes. Danielle's face held an expression of sheer delight and overwhelming desire for more. Angela felt her heart clench in her chest at the beautiful sight of her loving girlfriend being so exuberantly fucked into ecstasy.

Danielle then turned her head and locked eyes with Angela. For the two girls, even though they never stopped moaning in pleasure over the pleasure of their mothers' rough fucking, time stood still. Nothing else mattered but each other. Gazing into each other's eyes, the girls felt the whole world fall away leaving only the two young lovers. Brenda and Alexandra seeing the girls' heated gazes at each other realized they were on the verge of losing the girls' attention. The mothers guessed they had maybe ten seconds before the girls launched themselves into each other's arms without knowing or caring about the rest of the world around them. Both older women have experienced this exact situation together and knew they needed to get a handle on their daughters fast. As the mothers continued their brutal assaults on their young daughters' pussies, Alexandra called out to both girls in her most seductive voice as if she were attempting to entice and seduce the young girls into doing something they wouldn't enjoy, "Look at those cute little lips. Couldn't you just kiss those lips forever? Those eyes of hers are so needy and full of emotion that you could lose yourself gazing into them. Why don't you kiss her? Show her how much you love her while your mothers are fucking your pretty little pussies. You know you want to feel those cute lips against yours, her wet tongue, and her warm breath. Go on, kiss her. You can do it. Kiss her for mommy."

The girls practically cried as they leaned in to capture each other's lips. When the young girls connected in their passionate kiss, their excitement was so great they almost orgasmed. They moaned loudly into the kiss and felt their pussies tingle and spasm as their tongues connected. Brenda and Alexandra watched their daughters' heated kisses with warm smiles on their faces as they continued their rough fucking of the young girls' pussies. The mothers were so worked up and concentrated on fucking their daughters that they almost missed when Angela quietly whispered into the kiss, "I love you, Dani."

Both mothers were paying attention to hear Danielle responding whisper, "I love you too, sweetie."

The mothers felt a warmth blossom in their chests at the adorable back-and-forth between the young lovers but Angela's next whispered desire brought a heat to both older women's pussies when she stated, "Dani, I want us to cum while we're kissing. I want to feel your tongue claiming mine as our mothers fuck us into orgasm."

Danielle was gazing at her lover with devotion and need as she captured her lover's lips and mumbled into the passionate kiss, "We will, sweetie. I love cumming while I'm kissing you."

The mothers both moaned after hearing their daughters' desires. The older women smiled at each other as they continued to ravish their daughters as their daughters' passionate kisses grew in intensity. Brenda and Alexandra were admiring their view of their beautiful daughters dressed in only skimpy pink silk slips, on their hands and knees, with the bottom of their slips flipped up to expose their cute asses and giving their mothers access to the girls' pretty pussies so they could fuck them both mercilessly. The girls had their eyes closed and were leaning into each other to continue their passionate kissing. The mothers admired their daughters possessively as they continued to fuck them both. The girls were moaning into each other's mouths at the intensity of their need for each other and the pleasure they were receiving from their mothers.

Angela, needing more contact with her girlfriend, began inching her left hand toward Dani's right. Danielle saw the movement and began to move her right hand too. The girls clasped hands and held on to each other, their bodies still being shaken by the onslaughts of their mothers' deep and hard pussy poundings. Danielle moaned into the kiss, "Sweetie, you're so fucking sexy. I love watching you cum."

Angela felt her pussy spasm at hearing her girlfriend's compliment and desire. Angela knew she was close and said, "I love watching you too, Dani. I'm getting so close now. Please cum with me."

Danielle moaned harder and felt her pussy begin tingling at her kitten's plea. Hearing her kitten beg or plea always made Danielle extremely wet and horny. Considering her kitten only ever begged or pleaded for more sex with Dani, it was no surprise to Danielle that her kitten's words affected her so much. Both girls were willing themselves to orgasm together as their kisses took on a desperate intensity. Their mothers were enjoying how keyed up and intense their daughters were getting. Seeing the girls work themselves up into a frenzy had the mothers fucking them even harder.

Feeling playful as her orgasm began to build, Angela suddenly clamped her lips tightly around Dani's tongue and began sucking and licking it like it was a small cock. Angela smiled at Dani's reaction. Danielle froze and squealed in mock terror at her girlfriend's playfulness. Then watching the seductive look in Angela's eyes as she began to suck Dani's tongue erotically, had Danielle moaning in lust. Both girls suddenly froze and locked eyes as they felt their orgasms hit them hard. Both girls cried out into each other's mouths as they clung to each other's hands. With shaking arms, the young girls began to slip lower onto the bed. With a final sigh, both girls fell face-first onto the bed as they panted into each other's mouths. The mothers slowed their powerful thrusts as their daughters rode out their orgasms. Brenda and Alexandra then slowly withdrew their rubber cocks from their daughters' pussies. Brenda feeling frisky, looked her lover in the eyes as she dropped down to her hands and knees in front of her lover and ran her tongue along the length of her rubber cock. Moaning in pleasure, Brenda continued to hold her lover's gaze as she licked her lips erotically and purred out, "This young pussy tastes amazing, my love. I think it's my turn with her. You should spend some time with our new daughter. Don't you think, my love?"

Alexandra smiled warmly at the young girls sprawled on their bed and nodded, as she said, "Yes, my love, I think it's past time I did."

Both mothers then said unclasped their strap-on harnesses, but then playfully licked them both clean before setting them aside. Alexandra then slowly crawled over to Angela and gently rolled the young girl onto her back beneath the older woman. Angela stiffened in surprise as she had expected to see her mother holding herself over her. But instead, Angela saw Alexandra on her hands and knees above her as the older woman smirked seductively at the young girl. Feeling frisky and wanting to tease the young girl a bit, Alexandra settled her thighs between the flustered girl's legs effectively kissing Angela's pussy lips with her own, and continued to smirk seductively as she purred, "Hello sweetpea, You look positively delicious laying under me in that skimpy pink silk slip. I think it's time that you and I played around, don't you?"

Angela felt nervous under the powerful woman's seductive gaze, even if she was smiling and teasing her in the same way that Dani liked to tease her. Angela was doing her best to hold back the moans that threatened to break free as their wet pussies were pressed so closely together that Angela could feel the heat coming from Alexandra's pussy. Finally finding her voice, Angela shyly said, "Thank you, ma'am. If you want to, ma'am."

Alexandra moaned deeply as she pressed her body on top of Angela, as she continued to tease and flirt with the young girl saying, "Mmm, if I want? Sweetpea, you might want to think twice about giving me Carte Blanche in doing things that I want to do."

Alexandra smiled wider as she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. Angela was startled and unsure of what to say, having never experienced a flirty, teasing, and horny Alexandra before. Finally falling back on her submissive nature, Angela dipped her head, lowered her eyes, and meekly answered, "Whatever pleases you, ma'am."

Alexandra moaned seductively again and pressed herself harder against the younger girl's body. She then trailed her finger down the girl's face as she purred out, "We're going to have to fix that, won't we?"

Angela opened her mouth to ask a question, but Alexandra cut her off by wrapping her arms around and passionately kissing the startled girl. Angela squeaked in shock, but soon melted into the kiss. With her own desires taking over, Angela began to grip and caress Alexandra's body as Alexandra moaned into the kiss. Alexandra ground their pelvis's together, pulled the young girl harder into her, and lightly bit Angela's lower lip. All this attention from Alexandra had Angela moaning back into the kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Alexandra smiled seductively again at the young girl only to see Angela's eyes were downcast again. Alexandra was about to raise the young girl's chin with a finger when she noticed Angela was not being overly submissive or shy, but was cutely licking her lips as she stared at Alexandra's large breasts still held by her latex corset. Smirking at the young girl's distraction, she leaned in to whisper in her ear and teasingly pressed the tops of her breasts into the flustered girl's face. Alexandra whispered, "Oh, sweetpea, do you like my breasts?"

Angela blushed brighter as she whispered back, "Yes, ma'am."

Alexandra smirked widely and leaned back so Angela could watch as she reached around her back and unclasped her latex corset. Then as she smiled seductively, slowly slid the corset off her body, and held it dangling from her fingers before she let it fall to the floor revealing her large breasts. Angela blushed brighter and licked her lips again, as Alexandra leaned back onto the young girl with a devious smile. Angela's eyes were glued to Alexandra's breasts as the older woman whispered erotically, "Would you like to feel my breasts?"

Angela continued to stare as she whispered back, "Yes, ma'am."

Alexandra then grabbed Angela's small hands and placed them on her large breasts, making the older woman moan and the young girl gasp in pleasure. Still licking her lips from time to time and never taking her eyes off the large breasts, Angela began to gently squeeze and then run her hands lovingly all over Alexandra's luscious breasts. Alexandra could feel her already soaking-wet pussy tingle as she felt the tiny hands gently caressing her breasts and every now and then the tiny hands gave a gentle squeeze. The older woman wanted to pounce on the tiny girl, she wanted to rip the silk slip off that tiny body to lick and kiss every inch of her young body. But Alexandra knew the girl was still so nervous and hesitant around her that doing any of that would likely scare the poor girl. Sighing at the feeling of the tiny hands on her breasts, Alexandra then noticed the young girl's eyes slowly begin to travel up to meet Alexandra's. They held each other's eyes for a few seconds, neither one wanting to make any sudden moves or say anything that might upset the other, until finally, Alexandra whispered evenly and without a hint of teasing or taunting, "Would you like to taste my breasts, sweetpea?"

Angela's eyes seemed to dilate as she whispered, "Yes, ma'am."

Alexandra then leaned down aiming her nipples at Angela's lips. Angela seeing this opened her mouth and began leaning up to close her lips around the hard nipple. Both women moaned and Alexandra felt Angela moan through her hard nipple. Angela then placed both hands on either side of the large breast as she began to suck. Looking down at the blissed-out Angela gently holding her breast as she sucks her hard nipple, Alexandra immediately imagined the situation as her nursing the young girl, especially when Alexandra placed a hand on the back of Angela's head for support. Angela was so relaxed and content that she never felt Alexandra cradle the back of her head. All her nervousness and hesitancy around the powerful woman had vanished leaving only a feeling of comfort and compassion that she hadn't received from the older woman before. Angela hoped their feelings and attitudes toward each other would match with her mother, Brenda.

Suddenly feeling the nipple in her mouth being gently pulled away, Angela opened her eyes slowly as if she had been asleep, she looked up at Alexandra's face wondering why she had pulled away only to have the older woman place her other nipple into the young girl's mouth. Feeling content again, Angela closed her eyes and began sucking the hard nipple as her hands automatically came up to gently hold the large breast. Alexandra moaned quietly and heard Angela's quiet sigh, as Alexandra began gently stroking the young girl's forehead with an affectionate smile on her face.

Knowing from the start that there was something special about the young girl now in her arms. The more Alexandra learned about the girl the more protective and possessive the whole family had become. Knowing the torment and neglect suffered by their new daughter, Alexandra found it difficult to argue with her lover's need for vengeance on the young girl's behalf. But holding the sweet innocent girl in her arms and watching her blissfully sucking Alexandra's hard nipple had her motherly instincts kicking into high gear. How was she sleeping at night? Did she have nightmares? When was the last time she had a flashback? What had triggered the flashback? Would she feel the same way about Alexandra as she did Brenda after tonight? Would it upset her if Alexandra began referring to Angela as her daughter? If she asked, would Angela call her some version of "mother?" Alexandra sighed as she continued to look down at this beautiful young girl in her arms.

Alexandra's musings were stopped in their tracks as she gasped in surprise when she suddenly felt Angela's hips give an involuntary jerk effectively smashing not only their hot and wet pussies together but also their sensitive clits. Angela's eyes shot open and a tiny gasp escaped her lips as she then locked eyes with Alexandra. Trying to gauge Alexandra's response, Angela gave the nipple still in her mouth one last quick suck as if she were afraid Alexandra would take it from her. Alexandra smiled deviously down at Angela, making the girl shrink in on herself but still refusing to let the nipple go, as the older woman purred sensually and slowly ground their pussies and clits against each other again. Angela moaned around the hard nipple and cutely began sucking harder and faster, as she felt Alexandra begin to trib her. Alexandra moaned deeply both at the pleasure she was feeling from slowly tribbing the young girl beneath her, but mostly from the adorable look on Angela's face as she continued to suck the hard nipple in her mouth. Leaning down until her mouth was next to Angela's ear, Alexandra whispered, "I'm going to fuck you now, sweetpea. Now you be a good little girl and don't stop sucking my nipple, ok? Will you do that for me, sweetpea?"

Angela nodded her head slightly, careful not to let the nipple fall out of her mouth. Alexandra moaned deeply at the young girl's cute reply and continued adorable actions. Seductively saying now, "Now, if you get tired of one nipple, sweetpea, you have my permission to switch to the other, ok? Good girl. Now just remember you are not to stop sucking my nipples until I say so. That's my good little girl."