Slaves of Sif Ch. 15

Story Info
Sif enslaves Angie.
13.5k words
4.62
6.2k
7

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own Thor, The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America 2 or Agent Carter or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Aunt Peggy, Aunt Peggy, Aunt Peggy."

Peggy Carter groaned as those words were repeated over and over again by a familiar voice. It remained soft, and would have been soothing if it wasn't for the repetitiveness, gently coaxing her back into consciousness. She then smiled widely at the sight of her niece Sharon Carter leaning over her and gently cupping her face. As Sharon returned that smile Peggy was suddenly hit by a realisation.

Several actually. The first being that she wasn't lying in her bed anymore, but sitting in a chair. Tied to a chair! No, it wasn't rope, it was some kind of metal. And her hands, they looked weird. Although mostly Peggy was concerned by the fact that she was being restrained. Luckily there was someone she trusted here to give her answers.

"Sharon, what's going on? Where are we? Why can't I move?" Peggy frantically asked.

"Shhhhh." Sharon gently calmed the older woman, "It's okay Auntie, something wonderful as happened."

With those words Sharon moved out of Peggy's line of sight, giving her a chance to study her surroundings. She was in a small room with a screen in front of her, and not much else. Hell, there was barely enough room for Sharon to move around in. But enough so that she was able to grab a handheld mirror and then put it up to Peggy's face, which truly stunned Peggy into silence for a few long minutes as she saw a stranger staring back at her.

No, not a stranger. A memory. Something she could only truly see clearly now in photographs. It had to be some kind of trick, but it looked like she was restored to how she looked in her late 20s, maybe early 30s, and despite herself Peggy just couldn't look away.

"My new friend The Scarlet Witch has restored your youth to what it was when you first met Captain America, and that's not all..." Sharon explained, before taking the mirror away and pressing a button on the wall, "She's awake Mistress Sif, and ready for the show."

Before Peggy could ask what that meant the screen in front of her came to life and she whimpered, "Angie?"

Sure enough it was her old friend's face she saw on the screen, even if old was arguably not appropriate any more, given that Angie Martinelli looked as she did in her 20s when she was a struggling actress/waitress, a.k.a. the most beautiful thing that Peggy had ever seen. Oh how Peggy had wanted to be able to admit that out loud back then, but it would have been obscenely inappropriate and cost her Angie's friendship.

It might be more acceptable now, but in the 1940s homosexual feelings was something ignored and repressed in fear of hate and rejection, and while Peggy had made a career of challenging how people viewed women that was an additional cross she hadn't forced upon herself. Mostly because she feared it would cost her Angie. And now? She certainly felt those feelings stronger than ever before.

Ignoring that for now Peggy asked softly, "What is this? What's going on?"

"Shhhhh." Sharon gently soothed, rubbing her Aunt's back, "Just enjoy the show."

Despite herself Peggy did. At first there was no cause for alarm, because she was simply watching Angie's eyes flutter open and look around her with the same kind of confusion that Peggy still felt. Then she yawned adorably, sat up, and explored her much more spacious room, Peggy instantly jealous that her friend got a soft bed and the ability to stretch her legs.

Then before Angie could get to the door it opened in a tall and beautiful brunette dressed in armour stepped into the room. Initially Peggy was very nervous about this, but then things started to happen which took her breath away, made her squirm in her restraints, and flooded her with guilt for watching it.

*

"Oh, erm... hi?" Angie stammered, "Erm, who are you? Where am I? What's going on?"

"Not afraid to ask questions? I like that." Sif purred with a wicked grin, before answering those questions, "You may call me Mistress Sif, you are in my palace, and you are helping me with a very important task."

"And how am I supposed to do that?" Angie asked softly and cautiously.

Sif smirked, "Have you noticed your reflection yet?"

"Why..." Angie trailed off as she caught a glimpse of herself in a full-length mirror, gasped and then slowly stumbled towards the mirror while sliding her hands over her now smooth face, "I'm... I'm young again. How is this possible?"

"Do you not watch the news?" Sif quipped with a smirk, "These are exciting times. The age of miracles. Like my dear sweet Scarlet Witch. She possesses many impressive tricks, including telekinesis, teleportation and mind-reading. Mmmmm, that one has been especially useful. But this, this is truly magnificent. It took nearly everything she had, the poor dear, especially with there being two of you, so I gave her the night off so she could rest. After all, it is not as if I need her help, especially with the likes of you."

"What, what does that mean?" Angie stammered nervously, stepping back and then asking, "And what do you mean by their being two of us?"

"You remember your friend, Peggy Carter?" Sif explained, "She stands as a proud accomplishment of all women in this world can achieve. To rise above unspeakable prejudice to become something truly great. A feet we share. And for it, I shall make her mine. Like you wished to have her you're entire life. Of course, I shall have her in ways that you could have never imagined."

"I, I don't know what you're talking about." Angie blushed, her words embarrassingly unconvincing considering her once tried to be an actress.

Something which Sif cruelly pointed out, "My, my... no wonder you never made it as an actress, if that's the best you can do.."

Angie glared at the strange woman, then said very firmly, "Peggy was the best gal pal I ever had. She was a classy dame which let me live with her free of charge in one of Mr Howard Starks' Mansions until I found a nice fella to settle down with. I've been by her side every step of the way since then, even if that meant just givin' her a shoulder to cry on when she had no one else. So I don't know what you're implying, but if you think you can use me to take her down, you're wrong. I've seen thousands of tougher looking people then you try, and you'll fail, just like all the rest."

"We'll see." Sif shrugged, slowly approaching the other woman, who to her credit stood her ground this time, "And I'll admit, that was almost convincing, but at the risk of sounding cliché... I have ways of making you talk."

Angie had been the damsel in distress to Peggy's dashing young hero before, and unfortunately that had meant suffering a little torture over her life. The first time had been the worst, but after that, it'd actually gotten easier. She quickly realised that as long as she had something they wanted they wouldn't kill her, and Peggy normally showed up and saved her before things got really dire, and she had no doubt that this would be no different.

Only, maybe it would. Maybe she was thinking like her younger self, and remembering things how she wanted them to be. After all, it had been years since Peggy had come to her rescue, and even if Peggy was back to the woman she had first met it didn't mean that she'd be able to save her this time.

Just as Angie was truly starting to become afraid the Amazon of a woman slowly reached up, almost making her flinch. However instead of hitting she handed her own shoulder plate and slowly pull them off her body. The rest of her armour followed, which really confused Angie. Then Angie's eyes went wide as Mistress Sif remove the clothing underneath the armour, leaving her in just her underwear.

Then she removed that, giving Angie her first good look at another woman's body since she had stolen her brother's photographs from underneath his bed. And God, Angie was suddenly like a moth to a flame, she just couldn't look away, even if she felt that staring at this goddess for too long would literally burn her soul away and leave nothing but a deviant behind. Which was perhaps all she ever had been deep down.

"Do you like what you see?" Sif asked almost casually.

"This isn't right." Angie mumbled softly, still not looking away.

"You've been told that your whole life, haven't you?" Sif said sympathetically.

"I ain't no deviant." Angie said softly but firmly, tears beginning to fall from her eyes, "I was a good girl. A good wife, and mother. I was good. I, I married a good man, who was nothing but good to me. Peggy's brother. So we, we could be sisters. And... and I was happy."

"Were you?" Sif pushed gently.

Finally looking away from Sif's body and up into her eyes Angie softly croaked, "Is this hell?"

Genuinely surprised Sif frowned, "What?"

"Is this hell?" Angie repeated, beginning to weaken as she explained, "I tried to be good, but I loved Peggy. I always liked women more than I should, and I did everything I could to stop... but... I just couldn't stop loving her. Even when we were both old and grey, and she barely knew who she was any more, I... I could only see what she was, and I loved her. But it was a sin. The sin I could never get rid of. So, am I down here because of it? Can I only look at you forever? Is that my punishment for a life of sinful thoughts? Cause Peggy could never be here, not even as a mirage, so do I get you instead to tell me how disgustin' I am? Because I already know. I know... I..."

"Oh dear sweet thing." Sif interrupted, having heard enough, quickly pulling the poor girl into a tight hug, "You're not disgusting for feeling the things you do, and whatever, or whoever, made you feel that way should be ashamed."

It should have been ridiculous to have a naked stranger hugging her and whispering insane lies into her ear, but for some reason that Angie just couldn't explain, it wasn't. Nor could she explain why she had so blatantly confessed to sinful thoughts she hadn't spoken out loud during her entire life. She could however explain why she burst into tears and held Mistress Sif tightly.

It's just she feared to even acknowledge why to herself. Luckily she was distracted from those, and any other, thoughts as she became lost in her inner pain in the form of seemingly endless weeping, Angie bawling in such a way she hadn't done since she was an infant. Or at least during her early years, before she truly accepted her lot in life.

To her shame it was almost a relief to act so undignified as long as it allowed her to experience the pain she'd been pushing down her entire life. Especially as she couldn't remember the last time she'd been hugged like this. Strong and loving, from a strong, loving woman.

No, she did. Peggy. Her dear friend Peggy Carter used to hug her like this all the time, and whenever she did Angie truly believed everything would be okay. The only problem was when that happened the feeling of that strong, voluptuous female body pressed against her own and the other woman's heavenly scent would ultimately get to her, and this was no exception, even if it was a very different body type.

"It's okay." Sif said softly, finally pulling back and cupping Angie's cheeks, "I'm going to show you just how beautiful you and your feelings are."

*

"Is that truly how your mother feels about me?" Peggy asked softly.

"Always." Sharon said softly, "You really didn't know?"

There was a long pause and then Peggy croaked, "She never said anything?"

Sharon laughed, "Did you expect her too?"

"I..." Peggy began, but she had no idea what she had been going to say, and it didn't really matter because almost as soon as she opened her mouth she lost her ability to speak as her best friend was kissed by another woman.

*

Sif did her best to gently wipe the poor girl's tears, but almost as soon as she did they were replaced by more. Clearly Angie was feeling overwhelmed, understandably so, from these revelations, and was struggling to know what to even think, let alone say. Sif wanted to make that decision for her, but nevertheless she wasn't sure the other woman was ready for it.

Without her beloved Wanda, who Sif had perhaps become a bit too much reliant on, Sif couldn't know for sure, but Angie's eyes lowered to her lips a few times, which was more than enough in the past for the warrior goddess to make a move. So she did, albeit extremely slowly and cautiously, just in case she was wrong. After all, this girl had clearly been through enough.

Luckily she was right, a fact made clear by the fact that Angie turned her head slowly and closed her eyes seconds before Sif's lips pressed against her own. Well, that might have been automatic, something left over from her days as an actress, or from pretending to love her husband. Perhaps even that could excuse her initially kissing back, but not the whimper of delight she let out afterwards, or how eagerly she did it.

Sif was so amused by this she almost allowed Angie to take control away from her for a second. Almost. But of course, it would have been unfair to her other slaves to let little Angie Martinelli do what even the best of them couldn't. So instead she maintained control for every second of that very long kiss, before breaking it in gently pushing the small girl back.

"Strip for me." Sif ordered with a wicked smile, and then when Angie just froze while turning a deep red Sif quipped, "You have been naked in front of other people before, have you not?"

"Just my husband." Angie croaked, "And not until we were married."

"Oh sweetie, I'm not going to marry you. I'm going to fuck you." Sif quipped, taking great delight in how embarrassed that made her pray look, before enquiring, "What about changing rooms? You must have done it at some point? When you were an actress, perhaps?"

"No, I... I..." Angie hesitated, before confessing, "I always changed in the bathroom. I would tell people it was because I was shy, but... the truth was I was so scared I wouldn't be able to control myself. That I'd get caught staring at some poor girl, and I'd be exposed, beaten and run out of town for being a disgusting deviant."

There was a brief pause in which Sif considered offering words of encouragement, or pity, but deciding that would ruin the moment simply told her pray, "Well, I assure you little one, no one here is going to judge you. So tell me, how do I look?"

Angie blushed furiously, lowered her head and admitted, "You're, you're beautiful. But I don't know about this. It is a sin. It's-"

"Remove your clothes, I will introduce you to pleasure the likes of which you have never imagined." Sif interrupted.

There was another brief pause, then Angie started stripping off her clothes, slowly at first, but then increasingly faster and even desperate towards the end, making Sif chuckle with delight. As soon as Angie was naked Sif pulled her into her arms and kissed her again, although more forcefully than before.

So forcefully that Angie actually tensed up initially, but it wasn't long before she relaxed and became lost in the kiss, Sif allowing the kiss to last quite a while to put the other girl at ease. Then she gently lowered her onto the bed and got on top of her, all without breaking that passionate kiss. Then a few minutes later she broke that kiss and started moving lower.

Angie had been kissed a lot of times by her fella back when they were young, but his interest in her had died long before he had, making those kisses nothing but a distant memory. Although even if Angie could remember them as clear as day, she seriously doubted that they would be anywhere close to the kisses she received from Mistress Sif.

No, this woman's lips and tongue completely consumed her to the point where she barely knew what she was doing, her body thankfully working on autopilot while her mind was struggling to comprehend what was happening to her. It got a little easier when Mistress Sif moved down to her neck, but not by much, which made her wonder if she would survive this woman trying to do anything else to her.

Thanks to VCRs becoming popular, and a few pictures she had collected over the years and hidden from her husband, Angie had a vague idea of what some of those things might be, although even then it had only been about confirming the suspicions.

Sure enough her fantasies about what she might have done with Peggy if she ever had the chance were very accurate, and while she had very nearly almost imagined the kind of pleasure that had to offer Angie was glad that she didn't, because she was proven so very wrong. She could never have imagined how wonderful this was, and this was with another woman who wasn't Peggy. If it was Peggy, there was no way she'd survive.

However she did survive, which was the fact Angie was extremely grateful about, because true to her word Mistress Sif quickly provided her with pleasure which she could never have accurately imagined. First with the kind of foreplay that her late husband had always been careful to give her.

Oh yes, Mistress Sif slowly kissed her way back and forth between the soft flesh of her breasts while taking her nipples into her mouth to lick and suck them. Which should have felt the same, because it was the same thing, but because Mistress Sif was a woman it was a thousand times better. At least for a pervert like Angie Carter.

It was easily a billion times better when for the very first time in her life Angie Carter got to feel another woman's tongue sliding over her pussy. Licking her pussy! Another woman was actually licking her pussy, and Angie's poor mind just couldn't cope with it. Especially when she looked down between her legs to check what she was feeling was real, and yes, long brunette hair and a very feminine face was between her thighs, confirming this was actually happening.

She was actually getting everything she'd ever wanted. Well, closer to it than she ever thought she get, and while having Peggy in between her legs would have easily made it perfect Angie certainly couldn't complain. In fact Angie did the opposite of complaining.

"Yessssssss, lick me, ooooooooh lick me, lick my pussy, oh God Mistress Sif! Oh God! Fuck me! Fuck me Mistress Sif, ohhhhhhh fuck!" Angie babbled happily.

*

Peggy couldn't believe this was actually happening. Couldn't actually believe that she was actually watching two women having sex in front of her like her very own live sex show. Or perhaps even a porno. Not that she would know, as she like to believe that she was above watching such filth, even if it had been very tempting at times. Now she was regretting that decision, and so many more.

The thing she was most regretting? Not shoving Angie Martinelli up against a wall and shoving her hand down her pants the second she saw her. Screw what the people in that awful diner would have thought, she should have taken Angie the very first time she got the chance.

At the very least Peggy should have pushed Angie into a bathroom and taken her there, if only so her friend could have kept her job at the time. And of course, to avoid a second scandal. Or better yet Peggy could have waited until they were both living at the Griffith. Yes, then she could have tied Angie to the bed and fucked her over and over again, with her fingers, tongue and maybe even some toys.

Well, given that Angie was unsurprisingly loud as this Mistress Sif began to shamelessly lick her pussy Peggy would have also needed to gag Angie, but that would have only made things better. Especially if she had used either Angie's panties, or her own, in that equation.

Looking back over the course of their long lives Peggy found no shortage of places and times she could have probably had her way with Angie. Before they had all been treasured memories with her best friend, even the not so pleasant ones like whenever Angie would get captured and Peggy would have to play the role of knight in shining armour.