Slaves of Sif Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now each one of those memories was a wasted opportunity. A time where Peggy could have got what she wanted. What apparently they both wanted. And she simply refrained because she had been afraid of losing her only lasting female friendship, when they could have been so much more to each other. And so much more.

They should have done. They should have had so much more, and in that moment it felt like all Peggy's fault that they hadn't. And she hated herself for it. And she hated Mistress Sif for stealing what should be so rightfully hers. That should be her in there introducing Angie's pussy to it's first ever girl tongue, and perhaps Angie herself to the true meaning of pleasure. And to make Angie cum for the very first time.

Angie had always been the first to complain about lousy boyfriends, but she had never done that with Peggy's brother. Peggy had wrongly assumed that meant he could satisfy her. Now it seemed that it was only women that could truly please Angie, although thankfully she was receiving that now.

*

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" Angie repeated over and over again in between moans, groans, gasps and whimpers, "Yes, fuck me! Oh my Gosh, lick my pussy! Oooooooh Gooooooddddddd, I can't believe how good this feels, mmmmmm yesssssss, fuck me! Oh fuck! Oh Mistress Sif, ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk!"

Angie continued babbling like that for who knows how long as she was bombarded with the greatest pleasure she had ever known. It was easily twice as powerful as what she had given herself even during her most vivid fantasies of Peggy Carter, and she felt something growing inside of her which kind of felt like an orgasm, only a lot stronger.

Perhaps fatally strong, the fact that this wasn't Peggy doing this to her apparently being irrelevant, as it might just yet prove to be too much for her poor little heart to take. But if there was anything left of her after this she would dedicate every little part of it to Mistress Sif, doing whatever she could to please this goddess for the rest of her life, but especially right after this.

Mistress Sif had to be the perfect woman. Angie had always preferred curvy women like Peggy, but maybe that was only because she'd never met a girl like Mistress Sif before. She didn't even know women could be that tall, or muscular. This woman was truly a goddess. A warrior goddess. What other explanation could there be for this woman's attire, and the way that she talked, and the things that she said.

And surely, it would be wrong to deny a goddess anything, especially when this was breath-taking in every way. So yes, Angie would give Mistress Sif anything she wanted. Especially if it meant that Peggy could receive a fraction of what she was receiving now, and that they could be finally together like this, if only for a precious second.

Reinforcing that thought Mistress Sif's tongue started focusing on her clit, pushing Angie towards orgasm even faster. Before now Mistress Sif had brushed her tongue against that sensitive bundle of nerves, gently and frequently at first, but it eventually became rougher and longer, and now the other woman wasn't even bothering touching the rest of her cunt and just relentlessly attacking her clit Angie felt seconds away from climax.

She wanted to beg for it, and show her gratitude for it, and most of all declare her undying love for Mistress Sif. And promised to devote her life to her as her lesbian sex slave. But she just couldn't. Not because she didn't want too, because she wanted to more badly than anything, but Angie was just so overwhelmed she couldn't get out a coherent sentence anymore.

Luckily her new, wonderful Mistress made her cum anyway, without warning shoving her tongue as deep as it could go into her cunt, triggering the most wonderfully powerful orgasm of Angie's life. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, those orgasms eventually melting together until Angie felt like she was constantly cumming.

Which of course robbed her of the ability to think coherently, let alone speak, with her last coherent thought being another promise to be the best lesbian sex slave ever for Mistress Sif. That, and she hoped that Peggy would join her in this lesbian paradise, because that was the only way this could possibly be better.

Sif was determined to make Angie's hopes a reality, and given what she could sense from the other room she was beginning to think it would be easy. Which would almost be a pity, as it had been so long since she'd had a challenge. Then again it was hard for her to complain about another woman falling at her feet, especially a woman like the great Peggy Carter.

Although again, thinking of her next conquest was a disservice to this one, especially given that Angie Carter had an incredibly tasty cunt, with even tastier cum which Sif delighted in swallowing down. And then of course fucking more out of Sharon's Mom.

At first Sif mostly did that with her tongue, because it was easier for her to quickly pull her tongue out and then press her lips even more tightly than they already were against Angie's entrance so she could swallow every drop of that precious liquid. Or at least the majority of it, which became more the case as time went on.

Of course Sif couldn't resist switching it up a bit by replacing her tongue with first one and then two fingers, hammering them in and out of the smaller brunette and making her quiver, scream and cum even more. Cum on her fingers, while Sif greedily licked and sucked on Angie's clit, making the other girl cum even harder and more frequently.

The next step was to start going back and forth, before she could even start Angie's screams died down, making it clear the poor girl had passed out in record time. Which deeply disappointed Sif, as she felt she was just getting her stride, but she supposed it was to be expected. Angie had spent her entire life denying herself, so of course actually getting what she wanted would be unbearably overwhelming for her.

Still, Sif wasn't done with her for the night, not by a long shot. Admittedly there was a small part of Sif which wanted to show the poor repressed dyke some mercy, and it would be thrilling to leave Agent Carter tied up overnight and restart this in the morning, or in a few hours, but Sif just couldn't wait that long.

So Sif slowly decreased her pace, pulled her fingers out of Angie's cunt, crawled up the bed and then pressed those fingers to Angie's lips. Surprisingly that wasn't quite enough, and Sif had to trace the outline of Angie's lips for a few long seconds, but sure enough the repressed pussy pleaser tasted that yummy liquid on her lips and slowly return to consciousness.

Maybe just a little before then she opened her mouth, allowing Sif to slide these fingers inside for Angie to clean. She even playfully pushed them in and out, fucking Angie's pretty mouth with her fingers, before she replaced those fingers with her tongue and gave Angie the kind of kiss which would hopefully reinvigorate her.

*

"I, I have a message for you from Mistress Sif." Sharon stammered after a few failed attempts to do so.

"What?" Peggy frowned, and then when Sharon didn't immediately answer added, "And why didn't you tell me this before?"

Sharon blushed, and admitted, "She wanted me to wait until after Mom came."

Against her better judgement Peggy asked with another frown on her face, "Well go on then, spit it out."

"Well, she said that..." Sharon blushed, taking a deep calming breath before finally admitting, "If you want to join the fun, you had to let me lick you."

Peggy went pale, "What?"

"Lick your cunt." Sharon forced out, "She wants me to lick your pussy until you cum in my mouth. Then I'm allowed to untie you, and then we can join Mistress Sif in Mom's training. Oh please Aunt Peggy, say yes. I want to join in so badly."

There was a brief pause and then Peggy laughed, "Don't be ridiculous, you're my niece. And that's your mother in there. It would be... oh God Sharon, you have to untie me! Untie me and we can forget all about this foolishness. It'll be like this never happened."

"But I want it to happen Aunt Peggy." Sharon confessed, which felt cathartic, and allowed her to continue, "Mistress Sif loves breaking taboos, and more importantly making her slaves break them for her amusement. And I want too. I've looked up to you my whole life Aunt Peggy. You're my hero, and if I'm honest, I think I've always had a crush on you. I never wanted to admit it, even to myself, but my wonderful Mistress Sif has opened my eyes and made me admit the truth. Admit that I want you, and I want Mom. God, just look at her! She's so hot! How could anyone not want to fuck her? Or you?"

"Because it's wrong." Peggy hissed, "It's incest!"

"I know." Sharon grinned, "But Mistress Sif says, if you ever want your chance with your precious Angie, you have to let me eat your cunt. Or eat mine. And trust me Auntie, Mistress Sif always gets what she wants."

*

"Are you ready to taste your first pussy?" Sif asked knowingly after she broke the kiss.

"Oh God yes, please Mistress Sif, let me lick your pussy!" Angie whimpered, "I want to eat your pussy."

"Did you ever sit on your husband's face?" Sif pushed, and then when the other woman looked confused she chuckled, "Of course you didn't. Don't worry, just relax and lay still. I'm going to do something, then when I say, I want you to lick me."

Angie really lay still, which was easy considering how exhausted those super orgasms had made her. On the other hand she was buzzing with adrenaline, and desperately wanted to return the favour. Fortunately her wonderful Mistress Sif realise this, and was giving her the chance to eat pussy with minimum effort, and she soon realised that she knew what her Mistress had been talking about before, she just hadn't realised it.

Of course she didn't know it from sex with her husband, but from her collection of lesbian pornography, her eyes lighting up as Mistress Sif positioned her crotch over her face and slowly lowered herself downwards until for the first time in her life Angie had another girl's pussy right where she wanted it, next to her lips.

Then Mistress Sif gave a simple order, "Lick."

It was hard to tell whether Angie had been waiting for permission like a good little lesbian sex slave, or she had just been too overwhelmed that this was actually happening to move. Either way the second she had that permission she opened her mouth, and slid her tongue over her Mistress's pussy, causing her to moan and whimper as she fulfilled one of her greatest ever fantasies. Licking pussy.

Oh God, she was finally licking pussy like a complete and total deviant. And it tasted better than she had ever dreamed, Angie instantly addicted and desperate for more. Which she got by following up that first quick lick with another, and another, and another, each lick coaxing the more wonderful sounds out of her Mistress which made Angie's heart swell with pride.

Greedily wanting more of those wonderful sounds Angie made sure to linger on Mistress Sif's clit at the end of each lick, and as that seemed to do the trick she spent an increasingly longer time doing it, before finally she took it into her mouth and began sucking on it.

Unfortunately that meant Angie wasn't swallowing all the delicious pussy cream flowing out of Mistress Sif, but it was covering her face and branding her as a dyke slut, so it sort of made up for it. Although not enough to stop her from going back and forth between licking up as much of that precious liquid as she could and sucking her owner's clit with increasing force, which was pure heaven. Unfortunately Mistress Sif didn't seem to agree.

"Oooooooh, you are an enthusiastic cunt muncher, aren't you? Mmmmm, I knew you would be, ohhhhhh yessssss, I knew. Some women are just so obviously queer." Sif chuckled wickedly, before ordering, "But I am not ready to reward you with my cum just yet, so slow down! Ohhhhhhh yessssss, just like that, mmmmm, a little more, a little more, that's it, oooooooh fuck! Worship my cunt! Worship it as you've always wanted to worship another woman's pussy you filthy little dyke! Ooooooh yessssss, worship me as you wanted to worship your precious Peggy Carter all these years. Yeahhhhhh, that's it, show me exactly what you want to do to your best friend you pussy loving lesbian. Ohhhhhhh fuck yes, mmmmm fuck! Oh fuck! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!"

Immediately Angie slowed down, feeling guilty for not anticipating the needs of her Mistress. Especially because, selfishly, she wanted Mistress Sif to keep her forever. Maybe in this exact same spot, just underneath this goddess of a woman and pleasing her with her tongue. Oh yes, Angie wanted that more than she'd ever wanted any acting gig in her whole life. Maybe even more than Peggy.

However if she was honest with herself she again selfishly wished for more. For Mistress Sif to treat her to her tongue again, and fuck her in whatever way she wanted too, just like the girls in those porn videos she used to watch. So Angie listened very carefully to the instructions she was given, and tried to follow them as perfectly as she could.

*

Sharon hadn't honestly suspected that Aunt Peggy would just give her what she wanted right away, but part of her had hoped it really would be that easy. Alas while her Aunt was clearly enjoying the show given that she couldn't look away, it was likely that she'd be able to resist paying attention all night long if Sharon didn't do something to turn up the heat.

Even then it was unlikely, but at least that way Sharon could say that she tried her best. So after standing behind her Aunt for a few long minutes and becoming just as lost in the show she was, Sharon slowly walked until she was in front of the legendary Peggy Carter, blocking her view in the process.

Of course this got Peggy to glare at her, but surprisingly the stubborn old bat didn't say a word. Which continue to be the case even as Sharon began slowly taking off her clothes, although it did turn that glare into a look of disbelief, and even lust. Then once Sharon was down to her underwear Aunt Peggy seemed to realise what she was doing and looked away with a blush.

Which was understandable, Sharon supposed, given that Mistress Sif was a stranger to her Aunt, more importantly her mother was the woman Auntie Peggy had secretly been in love with her whole life, so she didn't mind staring at them, but not at her. Which she was allowed to do again as Sharon moved back into the corner, albeit this time to the right of her hero's eyesight.

Again there was understandable hesitation, but inevitably Aunt Peggy went back to looking straight ahead, even as she blushed even more than ever before. And yet somehow even more when Sharon caught her glancing every so often at her. Although admittedly it could have happened more often and Sharon was just unaware of it, as she had trouble looking away from the show that her Mistress and her mother were putting on.

Especially when her Mom was finally given permission to make Mistress Sif cum, at which point Sharon began sliding her hands over her own body, briefly concentrating on her tits before moving her hand down to her needy pussy.

This caused Aunt Peggy to gasp in a clear mixture of shock, disgust and arousal, which was clearly on her face as for a few long seconds she watched her niece rubbing her pussy, before again she blushed and looked away while grumbling, "Damn you."

"Hey, if you want me to stop, all you have to do is ask..." Sharon teased, before adding before her Aunt could reply, "Me to eat your pussy! Mmmmm yeahhhh, ask me nicely to eat your pussy, and I promise Aunt Peggy, I'll stop touching mine and start licking yours until you cum in my mouth."

Showing a little more of her legendary backbone Peggy replied, "Never."

"We'll see about that." Sharon smirked, "But for now, just enjoy the show, and try not to think about how much more you would be enjoying it with my tongue on your twat. Mmmmm, or better yet, inside it. Ohhhhhh yesssssssss Aunt Peggy, try not to think about my tongue worshipping you. Or Mistress Sif's tongue. Or Mom's. Yes, try not to think about sitting on the face of your precious Angie Martinelli!"

It felt really weird to use her mother's real name, especially her maiden name at that, but it clearly did the trick as Aunt Peggy's eyes glazed over as she imagined just all the things that Sharon just described, but especially that last thing. The thing she wanted most in her life, but had never received. Which more than anything else, Sharon could sympathise with.

Hell, she found herself indulging in naughty fantasies she never thought would come true, and would have never allowed herself to masturbate thinking about. Namely things about her Aunt Peggy and her Mom, both together and separately, while mostly keeping her eyes and one of those fantasies coming true.

*

Sif had never missed Wanda more, as if she was here she would have certainly ordered her to bring in Peggy Carter, so that one Angie was done she would be in for a truly wonderful surprise. Well, it was likely Sif would give her that surprise anyway, but while it would threaten to disrupt Angie's flow Sif was very tempted to call Sharon to wheel Peggy in here right now so she could enjoy the look on the face of the legendary SHIELD agent.

However ultimately Sif decided against it. She was having this really wonderful intimate moment with a woman who would have slipped through her fingers otherwise, and Angie was doing a wonderful job of showing why that would have been such a shame.

The girl really was a natural, and it was a travesty she had almost gone through her entire life without eating pussy, which clearly she had been born for. Because her instincts were just spot on, effortlessly maximising Sif's pleasure to the point where she could have made her cum in a matter of minutes if that was what Sif had truly wanted. And oh, it had been so tempting. But no, Sif had a reputation to uphold.

Besides, as usual she wanted to squeeze every bit of enjoyment out of breaking in a new bitch as possible. So she had given the order, and then Angie had slowed her role to perfection, still giving Sif plenty of pleasure without putting her in danger of embarrassing herself by trying for more too early.

Under other circumstances Sif might actually go for a slightly quicker option, and she would definitely go for a longer version as she wanted to see just how amazing Angie would be after a little practice. Oh yes, she wanted to treat this little dyke slut to the honour of spending hours in between her legs, licking her pussy just like she was doing now, until finally it became just too much and Sif allowed the little lezzie whore to make her cum.

For now they would both have to be content with the usual amount of time. Or at least close to it, as admittedly Sif gave Angie the permission she was waiting for as soon as she deemed it appropriate. Which to be fair, was a result of everything they had done previously, and anticipate what was to come.

Trying not to focus on that for now, in case the thought pushed her over the edge more than Angie's tongue, Sif ordered, "Mmmmm good girl, just like that, ohhhhhh Angie, you're so good at this. A natural born dyke if there ever was one. But now I wish to see how good you are. Oooooooh yessssssss, let's see just how good you are at making me cum. Oh yes, that's right my little fuck toy, the time has finally come for you to have the privilege of making your Mistress cum! So shove that pretty little lesbian tongue of yours inside me and fuck me with it! Yes, fuck me, yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, oh yes, fuck me, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss!"

Naturally it wasn't long before the little rug muncher was doing as she was told, shoving her tongue as deep inside Sif's pussy as it could possibly go before hammering it in and out of her. Just as naturally Sif was able to withstand the onslaught briefly just to enjoy that wonderful moment, even if it did unavoidably render her completely incoherent.