Slaves of Sif Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, oh then, she allowed herself to express the ecstasy which could only come from a ravenous muff diver going to town on her cunt. Which admittedly didn't result in the most satisfying orgasms as it diminished Sif's power and control, thankfully briefly in this case, although being this overwhelmed with pure physical pleasure certainly had it's charms.

Angie had always known she was gay, but wow! Wow! Mistress Sif's cum was somehow even more amazing than her pussy cream, and while Angie had no doubt her Mistress was special the idea that she might have missed out on something a fraction as good made her literally weep with overwhelming sadness and horror.

Yet she also cried because her wonderful Mistress had saved her from that. Mistress Sif had saved her from never knowing what girl cum tasted like, and so much more, and she desperately wanted to show her gratitude for that. Which became increasingly hard as time went on, but first it was just what Angie needed to get over that initial shock and go right back to tongue fucking her precious Mistress Sif.

Initially she frantically swallowed every drop of girl cum that she could, but that was an automatic response, something she did even as she was shocked because as Mistress Sif correctly said she was a naturally born dyke and this was what she was meant for.

So after she fully regained control of her body Angie only spent another few seconds swallowing cum, and licking up the leftovers, before she shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into her Mistress so she could get more of that heavenly liquid, and more importantly please Mistress Sif. Thankfully despite her inexperience she was able to succeed on both accounts, although that was only because Mistress Sif stayed nice and still. She wasn't so lucky a few seconds later.

That was when Mistress Sif started grinding down on her face, rubbing her pussy, and especially her clit, against Angie to the point where the little Italian wasn't really doing anything, and her owner was simply using her as the pillow Angie used to rub herself against to get off.

Which certainly had it's own charms, as Angie loved being used that way and how helpless against this woman it made her feel, but she could barely breathe, and she was getting dangerously close to passing out. What was even worse was that she wasn't able to swallow much of Mistress Sif's cum after that. Although at least it was covering her face, marking her as the cunt craving whore she was.

Just as Angie was about to pass out from a lack of oxygen Mistress Sif suddenly got off of her, allowing the actress to take a deep gasp of breath, which she proceeded to do as the goddess greeted, "Agent Peggy Carter, mmmmm, it's so nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you."

After a few long seconds of choking Angie flipped over onto her stomach, briefly locking eyes with Peggy as the two of them blushed, before the only woman still wearing clothes crossed her arms and huffed, "I demand you allow myself and Angie to take my niece out of here and find her professional help."

There was a brief moment of silence, then Sif burst out laughing, "Oh that's adorable. I have so missed dealing with a woman with a real fighting spirit. Although I do hope you don't disappoint me later. All the allegedly strong women I've had lately have broken way too easily."

"I won't break." Peggy said firmly.

"We'll see about that." Sif grinned, turning her attention back to Angie, "For now, watch as I finish breaking in your friend... Sharon, show your Mom your ass hole."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Sharon obediently replied, quickly doing as she was told.

She had been so preoccupied with her best friend being there somehow Angie hadn't noticed Sharon, who immediately turned her back to her, and pulled down her panties, revealing that her ass hole was gaping wide open. This caused Angie to cry out in shock and horror, but somehow she didn't pull her gaze away from her daughter's ruined back hole.

Mostly because she knew it had to be Mistress Sif that did that to her baby girl, and not only that way given what was implied she'd have to receive similar treatment if she wanted to be a slave of Sif. It was a high price, something Angie wouldn't pay for anything else, and given the look on her face it was clear that her best friend she was disgusted with her for everything she had done before. But Angie just couldn't help herself, she had to become Mistress Sif's slave.

Peggy had been initially relieved when Sharon had suddenly released her from her restraints. It hadn't been necessary for Sharon to explain while doing so that the doors were sealed by a lock she couldn't pick, and she didn't stand as chance against the alien's unholy strength, as Peggy had guessed as much, and trying to fight her way out of here right now would mean knocking her brainwashed niece unconscious, and she wasn't willing to do that.

Not yet. Although she certainly felt the urge when Sharon finished exposing herself, in the process revealing the dark truth which made this whole situation that much more perverted and terrifying. And perhaps the worst part was that Angie wasn't nearly as disgusted as she should be by this revelation.

"You see Angie..." Sif announced, breaking the silence which had fallen between them, and because of that waiting a few seconds before she had the full attention of her soon to be slaves and then continued, "I demand total submission from my sex slaves. That means all their holes are mine to do with as I please, perhaps especially their ass holes. Mmmmm yes, there is truly nothing like ass fucking another woman. It is the purest dominance for me, and submission for them. It is truly the best way to put them in their place. But fear not, as it is more pleasurable for a submissive little lesbian slut then you could possibly imagine. Isn't that right Sharon?"

"Yes Mistress Sif." Sharon quickly confirmed, "I love getting my ass fucked. Nothing makes me cum harder, mmmmm, and nothing pleases my Mistress more. I live for it. I'd die for it. Ohhhhhh, and now I'm properly broken in a even enjoy the initial stretching of my ass as it means being a total slut, and walking around with a gaping ass hole is even better, because not only does it mean I'm a total slut, but it proves I've pleased my wonderful Mistress Sif. Any amount of pain is worth that. And there will be pain, but it will be so, so worth it. So please Mommy... Aunt Peggy... just bend over and offer your asses to Mistress Sif. Bend over and truly become hers forever. Then, we can truly be a family again, and like never before."

There was a brief pause in which Sif allowed her latest conquest to absorb that information, then she gently pushed, "So, what do you say Angie? Are you ready to surrender your ass hole, and every other part of your body, to me and forever become my lesbian sex slave? Or do you ever want to know the joy of having sex with me again?"

"Angie, please-" Peggy began.

"I shall even allow the two of you to leave right now, if you truly do not wish to be mine." Sif grinned, confident that she knew the answer.

There was an incredibly long pause as Angie looked back and forth between her best friend and Mistress Sif, before inevitably giving Peggy an apologetic look before telling the goddess, "Please Mistress Sif, butt fuck me and make me yours!"

"Then bend over for me my pet." Sif chuckled, before sweetening the deal, "Oh, and Sharon... prepare your mother's butt hole for me."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Sharon replied with eagerness which surprised even herself.

All of this didn't just surprise Peggy, it horrified her beyond words. She couldn't believe Angie would take that deal and bend over, literally offering up her back hole to be fucked. To surrender herself entirely to this vile creature, and perhaps dooming them both to yet more unspeakable acts of debauchery.

Like a daughter kneeling behind her mother and beginning to lick her arse hole, like Sharon did with her precious Angie, making Peggy feel like she was going to be sick. She certainly bought a hand up to her mouth and gasped in disbelief. And yet, she couldn't look away. Oh God, why couldn't she look away from her best friend receiving a rim job from her own daughter?

Just in case there was any doubt that that's what was happening Sharon used both hands to spread apart her Mom's arse cheeks nice and wide so Peggy could see everything, and for reasons she couldn't explain she even moved closer just so she could get an even better look at this twisted sight.

Although it was perhaps not as unforgivable as what Angie was doing, the best friend who she'd always seen as good and wholesome moaning loudly and shamelessly from having her own daughter lick her bum hole. Which was preparing her to be sodomised by a female alien intent on enslaving poor little Angie, just like apparently she had enslaved so many other women for her, including the niece Peggy had once been so proud of. And now, was so jealous of.

To make things even worse after just watching for a few long minutes Sif, who was finishing attaching a cock to herself, ordered, "Mmmmm, great job, Agent Carter. Get your face deep into that ass! Oh yes, eat sweet little Angie's butt like the filthy little butt muncher you are Agent Carter! Ooooooooh yesssssss, get your tongue deep into that back door! Oh Agent Carter! Mmmmm, how does your Mommy's ass taste Sharon? Huh? Does it taste good? Do you like it? Do you like the taste of your own Mom's butt? Yes you do, don't you? Mmmmm, good girl. As a reward, why don't you push a finger up that butt? Or better yet two? Yesssssss, loosen up that tight little virgin ass for me. Get your own mother ready for me to butt fuck Agent Carter! Ohhhhhh yeah, do it Carter! That way, we can take your Mom's anal cherry together."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Sharon eagerly replied after pulling her face out of her Mom's ass, "Thank you for this incredible honour."

It really sounded like Sharon meant that, which might have been the most disturbing part about this, although it was up against a lot of competition. By the way Sharon smiled at her Mistress while she said this, how passionately she had rimmed Angie, and how she then briefly sucked on her fingers before pushing one of them into her own Mom's arse hole. Which Angie was actually enjoying. Oh God, she was gasping, crying out and even moaning in pleasure as her forbidden hole was violated by her own daughter's finger, that finger then being pumped in and out of her bottom for a few long minutes, before being joined by a second. Although the worst and most disturbing part for Peggy was again she couldn't stop watching it, or what came next.

"Okay Sharon, that's enough. Move aside and let me take your mother's virgin ass." Sif ordered.

"Yes Mistress Sif." Sharon eagerly replied, pulling that finger out and immediately pushing it into her mouth, the perverted whore moaning as she tasted her Mom's ass."

"You are ready for me, aren't you Angie?" Sif checked, and then when Angie simply nodded nervously she pushed, "Tell me!"

"I'm ready." Angie replied nervously, before taking a deep calming breath, and then pleading, "Please Mistress Sif, fuck my ass. I, I want your big dick in my ass. Oh God, if this is what it takes to be yours, I'll do it. I want to do it. I'd do anything to be yours. Oh please, please Mistress Sif, fuck my ass and make me yours!"

"Good girl." Sif grinned, before pushing further, "Now tell your precious Peggy."

Angie blushed, but looked at her friend as best she could and told her, "I wanna be butt fucked Peg. Butt fucked by Mistress Sif. I want her to take my butt hole and turn it into a fuck hole. Her personal fuck hole! Hers to use for her pleasure. Oh God! She's doing it English! Mistress Sif is taking my anal cherry right in front of you! Oh fuck, it hurts, but I want it. Please Mistress Sif, fuck my ass! Fuck me! Oh fuck me, aaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Sif smirked widely as she grabbed hold of her strap-on and slid the tip of it up and down Angie's butt crack for a few long seconds before pressing firmly against the other woman's back hole. That was when she truly missed her precious Scarlet Witch. Because while Sif thought she had been doing a good job of proving that she didn't need Wanda this was perhaps when she missed her the most as the warrior goddess would have loved to be able to see the look on the faces of Peggy and Angie as Sif took Angie's ass cherry. As without the split screen via Wanda's magic Sif would just have to be satisfied with watching the footage back later from the hidden cameras in the room, as for now she just couldn't take her eyes off that stretching little butt hole.

The upside to this was that nearly a hundred percent of Sif's focus was on her cock stretching Angie's virgin ass hole, only to be distracted by the delightful little cry that Angie let out as her anal ring finally stretched wide enough to allow the head of Sif's strap-on to slide through it and deep into that virgin butt. This of course meant it was official, Sif had just added another butt cherry to her collection. Not that it would be good enough for her. No, Sif had never taken an anal cherry and then failed to make that ass hers, and this certainly wouldn't be an exception. Even if unlike usual Angie was more or less broken already, and all Sif had to do now was give her the final touch.

With that in mind Sif did eventually start pushing the rest of her cock into Angie's rectum, although not before giving her repressed little lesbian plenty of time for her ass hole to relax around her dick. Which was admittedly more for her own benefit, as not only was she able to savour the moment but Sif was able to pull her eyes away from that cute little butt hole stretching widely around her dildo to look up at the faces of the rest of the Carter family. Unsurprisingly Peggy Carter was staring them with disbelief and horror, while Sharon Carter was staring at them with a mixture of lust and jealousy, those expressions so delightful that Sif almost couldn't look away from them. Almost, but she wouldn't miss stuffing another woman's ass for anything.

For the rest of the sodomy Sif occasionally did glance at the other women, especially during the ass stuffing, but mostly she had her eyes locked firmly on Angie Carter as her ass was conquered, that dildo violating Angie's innermost depths and turning her most private hole into a fuck hole. Sif's personal fuck hole, just like Angie's daughter's butt hole, and just like the ass hole of the woman Angie had always secretly loved. Oh yes, soon enough the entire Carter family, or at least the three members of it which truly mattered, would be slaves of Sif. For now those other members would just have to be satisfied with watching Sif taking what was so rightfully hers.

Sharon had never been more jealous of her mother in her entire life. In fact she'd never been this jealous of anyone. Because losing her anal cherry had been the most humiliating moment of her entire life, and she hadn't thought it was possible for anything to be more humiliating than getting her virgin ass taken in front of her peers at SHIELD, the last hope for that organisation which had been her precious Aunt's legacy crumbling around her as she was broken. Of course that humiliation had just made her cum that much harder, but now she knew better, because even that couldn't compare to humiliating herself in front of her own mother and Aunt, and it would have been even sweeter if her ass cherry had been popped in front of Agent Peggy Carter too.

The very thought of that caused Sharon's body, but particularly her gaping ass hole, to quiver with jealousy and need. Oh well, hopefully sometime soon her wonderful Mistress would fuck her butt in front of Aunt Peggy and her Mom, just so Sharon could receive something close to that humiliation. Which wouldn't be quite as good as succumbing to the inevitable, like her Mom was, but she would relished the chance to prove just what an anal loving submissive bitch she had become by literally spreading her cheeks for the superior woman. Or better yet, anally ride Mistress Sif's dick. Little did Sharon know she'd have the chance to do that, and another twisted thing that she loved.

"Sharon, get over here and taste your Mom's ass." Sif suddenly ordered.

So suddenly that Sharon was caught completely off-guard, so it took her a few seconds to mumble, "Yes Mistress Sif, thank you Mistress Sif."

Just when Sharon thought her life couldn't possibly get more deprived her wonderful Mistress proved her wrong, case in point, Sharon found herself wrapping her lips around the head of the dildo which Mistress Sif had just used to take her mother's anal cherry. She was not only tasting ass, but her Mom's ass. And she moaned.

She actually moaned from tasting her own Mom's butt on a strap-on cock, and quickly started bobbing her head up and down on it while continuing to shamelessly moan like the ass to mouth whore she had been turned into. Which was something of course that Mistress Sif gloated about while providing Sharon with encouragement.

"Oh yes Sharon, clean my cock. Clean it of your Mom's butt juices! Oh fuck yeah!" Sif gleefully called out while reaching down to stroke Sharon's hair, "Yessssss, suck it like a good little slut! Deep throat it and get every drop. Ooooooh, do you see this, Peggy Carter? Do you see what your niece has become. What I turned her into. Mmmmm, and what about you, Angie Carter? How do you like what I've turned your daughter into? Do you think she makes a good little cock sucker? Huh? An ass to mouth whore? My slave? Oh yes, Sharon Carter is nothing but a slave of Sif, and her family is about to follow. Oh fuck yeah, suck my dick Sharon! Oh fuck!"

While there was no direct reply from Sharon's female family members that was likely because Mistress Sif never paused long enough after her questions to get an answer, heavily implying she didn't want an answer, and that she was just taunting them. At least at the moment.

Sharon hoped they would do eventually, as she now lived for humiliation, and she could think of nothing more humiliating than being ridiculed by her own mother and her precious Aunt Peggy. Or perhaps one or both of them would encourage her? Sharon wasn't sure which would be worse. Or better. But that didn't matter right now, all that mattered was thoroughly cleaning Mistress Sif's cock, so she tried to concentrate on that while at the same time feeling three sets of eyes on her.

Peggy was still struggling with the fact that this was actually happening, and the fact that she could walk away but couldn't, even as things continue to become increasingly obscene. But if this was a dream she no longer wanted to wake up from it. No, Peggy was so lost in the debauchery that she found herself moving closer, at first to get a better look at Mistress Sif taking Angie's butt cherry, then Sharon cleaning that cock.

She got plenty of time to enjoy the latter as Mistress Sif started to switch back and forth between Angie's ass and Sharon's mouth, constantly feeding the daughter her mother's butt cream while taunting all three of them with her relentless verbal assault. Then things got even more interesting.

"Oh where are my manners? Peggy, there is no reason you should be left out of the fun. Here..." Sif encouraged, once again pulling her cock out of Angie's ass, but this time pointing it at Peggy, "Taste your sister-in-law's ass. Come on, we both know you wanted your bestie for years, and now here is your chance to taste her. Mmmmmm yes, it might not be her yummy little cunt, but if you do a good job of being an ass to mouth whore for me I might just let you eat her pussy. Only joking. You'll be doing that no matter what. Mmmmmm, but this way you might get that particular treat sooner. Oh yes, that's it, kneel down in front of me and suck my cock! Do it Agent Carter! Oh fuck yes, mmmmmm fuck yeah! Suck it!"