Slaves of Sif Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Initially Peggy was horrified by this offer, which was very clearly a command, but it almost seemed worth it if she got to finally taste Angie's pussy. More importantly it was unlikely that Mistress Sif would allow Angie to cum unless Peggy gave her what she wanted, and Sharon obviously loved it, so maybe it wouldn't be that bad.

So Peggy cautiously kneeled down in front of Mistress Sif, opposite to Sharon besides Angie, closed her eyes and cautiously wrapped her lips around the head of the cock which had just been inside her best friend's butt. Then just like Sharon before her Peggy moaned loudly, which in turn caused Mistress Sif to chuckle with delight and continue her taunting.

"Ooooooh yessssss, moaning right from the start, just like the rest of your family." Sif chuckled, "Yesssss, just like the rest of her family Peggy Carter is nothing but a filthy little ass to mouth whore! Oh yes, you love the taste of your sister in law's butt, don't you Agent Carter? Don't you? Ohhhhh yesssssss, suck it good. Take it deep cock sucker and get every drop of your best friend's butt cream!"

To her shame Peggy not only obeyed, but kept moaning as she cleaned that cock of her best friend's butt cream. She couldn't believe she actually liked it, or that she was actually doing this, but in that moment Peggy was too lost in the bliss of obeying Mistress Sif, and the flavour of Angie's ass juice, Peggy receiving more of the latter while looking up into the eyes of the dominant brunette so she could receive the former.

Which made Mistress Sif grinned so wonderfully wide, which made Peggy's heart flutter. It also made her suck the dick even more enthusiastically, eventually pushing it into her throat, something Peggy hadn't done for anyone else.

She hadn't needed too, although if she'd ever had a man this size she wouldn't have tried. Which was something now Peggy actually regretted as it meant it was impossible for her to deep throat the dildo. She tried her best, but she just couldn't get it all, and ultimately had to give up and lick the base, which clearly displeased Mistress Sif, even if she didn't say anything.

Peggy got a chance to redeem herself, as for the next few minutes Mistress Sif went back and forth between Angie's ass hole and the mouths of the other members of the Carter family, but even then she managed to push the strap-on further down her throat each time Peggy just couldn't get it all, which was frustrating. Then all of a sudden she forgot all about it, as something truly obscene happened.

Angie was also trying her best to please Mistress Sif, although in her case it was just lying where she was like the obedient little fuck hole she had become while her closest female family members were forced to taste her butt. Which was another first, albeit a weird, disturbing and gross one. Of course the most weird, disturbing and gross part of it was that it actually turned Angie on.

So much so that she began craving an orgasm. Ideally from Peggy licking her pussy while Mistress Sif pounded her butt. Or maybe even Sharon licking her while Mistress Sif sodomised her. Both of which she suspected she may receive eventually. But most of all Angie just wanted to be brutally butt banged by Mistress Sif.

Guessing that's what Mistress Sif would want to do, at least during this first precious time, Angie was getting ready to beg for her new owner to destroy her ass hole and make her cum. Which was on the tip of her tongue for what felt like an eternity, but Angie wasn't holding herself back because she was embarrassed or hope to keep a shred of her dignity.

No, that ship had long since sailed. Angie was holding back so that Mistress Sif and her family members could have their fun with the ass to mouth, and for a time she definitely enjoyed craning her head back to watch it. But inevitably the need to cum just became too overwhelming, and she broke down completely. And perhaps in more ways than one.

"Fuck me! Ohhhhhh fuck! Fuck yes! Please Mistress Sif, fuck my ass hard! Fuck it as hard as you can!" Angie squealed desperately at the top of her lungs, "Mmmmmm, I need it! I need to be fucked hard so I can cum for you so I can officially become a slave of Sif! Please do it Mistress Sif, mmmmmm ooooooooh yesssssssss, fuck me! Fuck me hard and make me cum! I need to cum! Oh please Mistress Sif, don't just fuck my ass, wreck it! Mmmmmmm yessssssss, completely destroy it in front of my family and proved to them that I'm yours! Make me yours in front of them! That's what I want, that's what I've always wanted! Yessssssss, I've always wanted to be the submissive little slut of a dominant woman like yourself, ohhhhhhhh, and I always hoped it would be Peggy, but I'm so glad it's you, because you're so, sooooooo good at fucking my ass! But please, give me more. Oh fuck, ohhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddddd, I'll do anything you want if you just make me cum! Anything! Just please, fuck me and make me your bitch! Please, I aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, FUCK ME!"

It took a frustratingly long time but finally Mistress Sif rammed her cock back into Angie's ass with one hard thrust and then almost immediately started roughly pounding her ass hole. Only no, that was just a warm-up, as Mistress Sif eventually built up to what had to be an inhuman pace.

Oh God yes, Angie's ass was fucked harder than her pussy ever was, the sound of flesh smacking off flesh echoing throughout the room along with her squeals of pleasure, Angie feeling nothing but pleasure thanks to all the gentle build up. Then she came so hard it redefined what her understanding of an orgasm was, and somehow it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another which was just as powerful, if not more so.

She had thought she had broken completely when she started begging, and several times before then, but Angie now realised she had been wrong. That this, this wonderful, glorious, perfect moment was when she was truly broken and turned into what she was always meant to be, a slave of Sif. No! If it wasn't for Peggy she would still be old and dying.

Now she got to live longer, and experience pleasure which she could have never imagined, which she promised herself she would reward Peggy for. But most of all, Angie Carter promised herself she would be the biggest lesbian slut out of all her family for Mistress Sif, even if that was clearly going to be tricky.

Sif grinned sadistically as she officially added yet another woman to her collection of sex slaves. That was always special as far as she was concerned, but she was doing it in front of this woman's daughter, who she had recently enslaved, and in front of her best friend who Sif was well on her way to enslaving, making this extra special.

Although it also meant for once that she was distracted even at this precious stage, and without her beloved Wanda to show her the expressions on the other girl's faces without looking away Sif was forced to look away from the wonderful sight in front of her. Which was difficult, especially as Angie's ass cheeks were jiggling against her thighs so beautifully, but she just about managed it to look into the face of Sharon Carter, and more importantly Peggy Carter.

Predictably Sharon seemed delighted by watching her mother sodomised and enslaved, staring at the woman who gave her life lustfully, and then locking eyes with Sif and staring back at her with total devotion just like she was trained to do. Just as predictably, and perhaps even more delightfully, Peggy was staring at Angie lustfully, clearly wishing she was in her best friend's place, but she seemed afraid of that thought, as whenever she locked eyes with Sif the apprehension was clear.

Oh how Sif looked forward to fucking that out of her. Yes, Sif would effortlessly break Peggy Carter and then have her eagerly displaying her gaping butt hole to the entire world, but especially her slaves who had been members of SHIELD, or even inspired by Peggy's legacy.

At that moment she could picture it so vividly, and more than anything else it pushed Sif over the edge of a truly satisfying climax. The stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising Angie Martinelli into submission was still a big part of it, getting her to the edge and all, but that thought was the thing which sent her over that edge.

With that in mind Sif suddenly got on her feet, using her inhuman strength to pull Angie up with her and turn her around on her dick so they were face to face. This was a favourite of hers once they got to this stage, as she could stare deep into her latest conquest's eyes and see just how broken they were, and briefly Sif savoured that. But that was only confirming what she already knew and she soon focused her attention on Peggy.

Better yet without having to be asked Angie looked over her shoulder and stared at Peggy as Sif began jack-hammering her up and down like the fuck hole she was at that moment, so the infamous Peggy Carter wouldn't just see what was going to happen to her soon, but know just how blissfully happy she would be while receiving it.

Oh yes, that was truly satisfying, especially as Sif had Angie squirting her girl cum against her stomach, at the same time as Sif was cumming, something else which would be obvious to the Carter family.

Unfortunately Angie was just a normal human, and a ridiculously inexperienced one at that, so it wasn't long before she passed out from the ecstasy Sif was giving her, and Sif didn't like to fuck unconscious bodies. So reluctantly she let go of Angie, allowing the other girl to fall at her feet completely broken and enslaved, just like Peggy Carter soon would be.

After staring down her future slave, giving her a chance to blush, look away, and then inevitably stare at her friends broken body, Sif ordered, "Angie, push your sweet ass into the air and spread your cheeks! Mmmmm yessssss, give your new owner and your family a look at that pretty little gape of yours."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Angie whimpered pathetically before scrambling to do as she was told.

Peggy hesitated briefly before protesting, "Please, hasn't she suffered enough?"

Which caused Sif to smirk at that little rebellion, and then she firmly explained, "Your friend is now my fuck toy, and will do everything I say, regardless of circumstances. Isn't that right Angie?"

"Yes, of course Mistress Sif." Angie confirmed weakly, before telling her friend, "It's okay Peg, I wanna please my Mistress. So let me. Please?"

Peggy felt she should protest some more, as Angie clearly wasn't in her right mind, and even if she had been she would advise against this, as her friend was clearly exhausted from the assault her body had just taken. More to the point when she collapsed onto the floor she had landed so that her bottom was facing Peggy, and there was no need to show off her 'pretty gape' as it looked as if it could be seen from space.

Or at least a great distance, and it was certainly visible to herself, Sharon and Mistress Sif. But for better or for worse Peggy stayed silent as Angie slowly forced her way up to her knees, her face pressed against the floor as she reached back to spread her arse cheeks as wide apart as she could, exposing the fact that her forbidden hole remained obscenely stretched open.

"Good girl." Sif purred after a few long seconds of staring deep into Angie's rectum via the gaping crater which used to be her virgin ass hole, "Now, tell me and your family what you are."

"I'm yours Mistress Sif, I'm all yours!" Angie replied without hesitation, and then just in case that wasn't enough cautiously added, "I'm, I'm your sex slave. Your lesbian sex slave. Oh Mistress Sif, thank you for making me yours! I've always wanted to be owned by another woman, and now I finally am. I'm... I'm a slave of Sif. Oh God, this is the happiest moment of my life."

"As it should be my pet." Sif chuckled with delight, then after a few more seconds of staring at her pet's gaping butt hole firmly ordered, "Now solidify your submission to me by sucking your ass cream off of my cock, just like your family did moments ago."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Angie quickly replied and obeyed again.

This time Peggy offered up no protest, because how could she possibly begin to when she herself had succumbed to the curiosity of placing that strap-on into her own mouth when it was fresh from Angie's arse. She desperately tried to tell herself she had been doing it for Angie's benefit, just in case Mistress Sif threatened her, or worse, stopped the butt fucking, which would have clearly devastated Angie, but if Peggy was honest with herself she had wanted to do it.

She couldn't even begin to understand why, and she didn't want to, but she had done it. And now? Now Peggy was actually jealous of Angie as she slowly kneeled in front of Mistress Sif and took the dick which had just pummelled her most private hole into her mouth.

It took a while for Angie to even get in that position, giving Peggy plenty of time to admire her well fucked body, particularly that gaping back door which Agent Carter actually found herself moving so she could continue staring at it. But her attention was quickly divided as she heard Angie moaned loudly tasting her own arse and then eagerly began to bob up and down the dildo, clearly hungry for more of her butt juices.

Which actually caused Mistress Sif to chuckle with delight and gently stroke the back of Angie's head as she began to give her encouragement. Although of course the entire time she did it Mistress Sif was staring at Peggy with a smile of pure evil on her face.

"Yesssssss, that's it Angie, suck my dick." Sif encouraged during that initial chuckle, before getting far more graphic and taunting with her words, "Suck my ass flavoured dick in front of your family members! Oh fuck yes, I love making one of my slave suck cock in front of their family, mmmmm, and now I almost have the full set. Oh yes, I now have almost the entire Carter family, or at least the members that matter, at my disposal. Mmmmm yesssss, and when I have you all, I shall make such good use of you. I promise you that. But for now, mmmmmm, just concentrate on sucking my cock. Ohhhhhhh yessssssss, show me everything you got. Ooooooh, a deep throat on your first time. Nice work. Now take more. More! MORE! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, that's it, ohhhhhh fuck, show me what a great little cock sucker you can be."

Despite her best efforts Angie could only take so much down her throat, as inevitably she had to settle for licking the base, which clearly disappointed Mistress Sif, although at least she was nice enough not to mention it.

Mostly because she was busy taunting Peggy, the once proud Agent Carter looking away constantly and focusing on Angie's head bobbing up and down, or her friend's gaped bottom, but always she would return to the gaze of Mistress Sif. Wait, why was she thinking of her as Mistress Sif? Oh God, Peggy was in trouble. She had to find a way out of this. Ideally save Angie and Sharon from this debauchery. Or at the very least, not break quite so easily as they did.