Slut Mommie Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven strolled up to the chair behind the desk and sat down stretching. She looked at me and smiled.

"So what do you think?"

I pulled my eyes away from the lamp and felt like running away. Jesus, what was I getting myself into?

"I don't know what to think about this, Raven. I never expected this . . ."

I slowly turned, scanning the rest of the room. There were a couple of other chairs with boxes lying on them, and a couch. The couch was nice and plush surrounded by tasteful lamps and pictures hung on the walls. But what was most interesting was that set up in front of the couch was a digital camera and a camcorder, both on tripods. To the sides of the camera and the camcorder were big lamps which looked like umbrellas, lamps you might find in a photography studio.

"What is this for?" I asked naively.

Raven got up and stood beside me, low scent of sexy perfume surrounding her.

"This is where the girls make the real money. Here, I'll show you."

She pulled me to the couch and gently pushed me down to sit on it. The couch was exceptionally comfortable, its pillows seemed to caress my body, relaxing me almost immediately. Raven took up a position behind the camera on the tripod and switched the lamps on. I was surrounded by softly glowing light which radiated warmth. I heard a couple of clicks and a red light came on at the camera.

"See Kate, although the girls make really good money dancing on stage, I give them an opportunity to make a lot more making movies and pictorials which I then sell to distributors of magazines or movie producers. Some of the girls go on to make a career in this industry."

I heard more clicks of the camera. Was she taking pictures of me?

"Raven! . . ."

I looked down at my cleavage and pressed my knees tightly together. She looked through the lens of the camera, adjusted something and snapped couple of additional pictures.

"Hmmm . . .look how shy you are. Come on Kate, you're fully clothed. Compared to what usually happens on this couch what you're doing is nothing."

I imagined what usually happened at this couch and the thought made me a bit uncomfortable. Just then the door opened and a half naked girl burst in.

"Raven, Natasha will not be here today, she's home sick."

Her crystal blue eyes shone with worry. I did not know who Natasha was but assumed it was one of the girls.

"What?" Raven spat.

"Why is she sick? Jesus - We worked on this for such a long time . . ."

Raven seemed worried too. Whoever Natasha was it appeared she just put a damper in Raven's plans. The half-naked girl was stunningly beautiful with long straight blond hair, big firm tits and long legs. But what really stood out was her fair skin, not a sign of tan anywhere on her. She only wore a pair of tiny red panties and a pair of red platform high heels.

"Who else can pull this off . . .who else?"

"There is no one, no one that looks like Natasha!" The half-naked blond beauty said in desperation.

Both girls looked at each other for a long time, silently thinking. They slowly turned their heads toward me. For some reason, my body stiffened under their scrutiny.

"She's too old," The blond girl spoke.

"Please . . .she's gorgeous. Kate, stand up for us."

I didn't move a muscle and eyed them suspiciously.

"Oh don't be so scared Kate," She reached out, grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"What do you think Crystal?"

The half-naked blond walked around me roving her blue eyes all over my body with a piercing stare.

"Hmmm . . .now that she stood up . . .yeah I think she would work."

"Work where? What are you two talking about?"

I had a strange suspicion whatever Natasha was late for, I just became a candidate.

"Oh, just a small performance. Don't worry Kate, it would be totally anonymous."

Raven held on to my hands while Crystal roamed around me.

"She can wear these clothes you know."

"I was just thinking about the same thing. Not too difficult, is it?"

They were discussing this like I wasn't even there.

"Ah . . .Raven? What are you two planning? And I will not take part in any performance . . ."

"Oh hush Kate, you owe me, you'll do exactly what I say," Raven cut me off short.

Crystal came up to me, close in front of me and looked deep into my eyes. For the first time I felt those piercing blue eyes digging deeply into mine and it sent shivers up and down my spine. She was beautiful and firm, her stare held mine.

"You will do exactly what I say and if you're good, maybe then you will be rewarded," Crystal said evenly but with definitive firmness.

Who did she think she was? She can maybe control her little playgirls like Natasha but not me, never me.

"Please, I just want to find out what you're talking about . . ." I whispered.

Whispered! What was wrong with me? Why didn't I just tell her to piss off? The only thing I could think of was Raven's words 'you owe me'.

"You'll find out soon enough. Thank you Raven, I'll take her now."

"Wait, Raven . . ." I pleaded.

Crystal grabbed my hand from Raven and pulled me along behind her. I followed, resisting only slightly, Raven's words still reverberating through my brain: 'you owe me'. For some reason I didn't dare to speak up for myself or stop this girl and face that stare and her commanding demeanor again. I looked over my shoulder for help from Raven but got none, Raven was only smiling watching me being dragged behind Crystal.

We exited Raven's office and walked into the plush waiting room turning left. We walked through the door I noticed before and ended up in a long and wide room lined with mirrors, dressers and portable hanger racks full of clothes. Actually I would not call them clothes, more like pieces of clothes, lingerie, bras, panties, stockings, etc. I guessed we just walked into the stripper dressing room and I was about to find out what Crystal had planned for me but we passed the long room without a stop and proceeded to a door on the far side. There Crystal stopped and turned towards me.

"Now like I said, be a good girl and you will be rewarded."

With that she opened the door and pulled me inside. The room was dimly lit and very small. In the middle of it, what appeared to be a circular stage were two steel shackles on the ground anchored to the floor and two suspended from the ceiling. Crystal pulled me in, closed the door and had me stand in the middle near the shackles. I trembled. I also became aware of the blaring music which came from behind one of the walls. What was she going to do?

"Strip."

Her eyes suddenly grew cold and distant. It seemed that by coming into this room the gorgeous blond transformed into the distant, dominant woman I saw in Raven's office. I was afraid to look into those cold, blue eyes. I slowly moved my hand towards the top button of my dress unsure if I should do what she wanted. Why did she want me to strip? What was she going to do with me? The uncertainty clashed with a building desire to be naked in front of that woman. 'Be a good girl and you will be rewarded'

I felt cold air around my nipples and realized I had absentmindedly unbuttoned the top three buttons of my dress, exposing my breasts and nipples. I looked at Crystal who stared at my breasts with a hint of desire. I swallowed hard and took the dress off. I hesitated a moment before taking my bra and panties off. Crystal was staring; she walked around me and whistled.

"Nice, - My goodness, look at that ass!"

Slap!

I shuddered feeling the palm of her hand hitting my ass cheek. She came up behind me and embraced me, her hands squeezing my tits.

"You will do what I want, understand?" She whispered into my ear while squeezing my nipples hard.

My eyes watered from the sting I felt and I weakly nodded yes. Crystal let my tender nipples go and circled around me grabbing the shackles hanging from the ceiling. She slipped my hands into them and secured them both around my wrists. Next she placed the shackles over my ankles and secured those. I pulled on those bonds but they held in place solid. I felt helpless - wondering what was coming next.

Crystal stripped in front of me, watching me the whole time. She was lean with medium but firm tits, sexy curves and very white, milky-smooth skin. I tried not to look but my eyes betrayed me. I peeked at her tits, her pink nipples and her cleanly shaved pussy with thin, tender pussy lips while she undressed - a knowing smile on her face. I was so embarrassed for looking at her that way but could not help myself.

She slipped into a very revealing black, leather-looking corsage and black stockings and finished off with a pair black high heels. She looked so dominating! I swallowed hard, wondering what awaited me.

She smiled at me and picked up another shackle I hadn't noticed before from the floor. This one was bigger and padded with soft, fuzzy material on the inside. She positioned it around my neck! I watched in horror, thinking the worst, as the soft ring circled my delicate neck.

"Don't worry, this one's only for looks," She said noticing my concern.

Crystal walked up to a small box hanging from the ceiling, and pressed a button. Immediately, I heard the sound of electric motor and felt the chains suspended from the ceiling tighten up. Soon my hands were pulled up, stretching me toward the ceiling. I had to stand on tippy-toes to support myself. Next, she pressed another button and the chains connected to my ankles tightened up in opposite directions, spreading my legs wide. Crystal manipulated the controls until I had my legs wide apart, knees bent, ass out, back curved and tits pushed out with my hands high above my head. The neck shackle kept me in this position firmly, and only became uncomfortable if I tried adjusting. I was trapped in this obscene spread-open position.

Next she picked up dark piece of cloth and walked up to me.

"As any good little slave I have to blindfold you. Once I do, it won't take long until you start enjoying yourself. Just remember, be a good little slut and enjoy . . ."

She put the blindfold on me and everything went dark. I couldn't see anything. I could only hear and feel. I heard her fumble with something near me. I could hear the muffled sounds of music and the DJ making some kind of announcement producing loud cheers and whistles from the audience and then the sounds of the music and audience amplified! As if someone removed a wall separating us from the audience. My ears filled with loud music and the sounds of an excited audience. I froze in horror and did not understand what happened. Then the floor I was standing on moved! It moved!

I distinctly felt the floor move forward sliding in the direction of the wall. I was afraid I would soon hit the wall - but there was no wall! In a few moments I traveled on this moving floor through distance greater than the room we were standing in. Noises and music were all around me. I heard cheers, people talking, whistles and clapping all around me. Then I understood everything.

I was part of their show. I was placed on this movable stage naked, blindfolded, shackled and obscenely spread open. I was in the center of Raven's strip club's main stage, with crowds of perverted men staring at me!

In a panic I threw myself against the bonds but without any success. They held me in this one position, effectively.

"Ok you perverts, are you ready for my little show?" I heard Crystals voice coming from the speakers around me, - She must have been using a microphone.

The crowd exploded with cheers. The music started and I heard Crystal's footsteps all around me. Was she stripping? Was she dancing? I could only imagine. Horrified and embarrassed, I waited - thinking of the words I was going to use when I let Raven have it for putting me in this situation.

"I want you to meet my little sex slave, Kate! Isn't she pretty?"

The audience cheered enthusiastically.

"Just remember, she's mine, my property and only I can play with this slut toy!"

Slut toy? Her property? I was just about to shout to her to fuck off when: Slap!

"Ahhhhh . . ."

Shocked I felt a strong slap against my ass and heard myself cry out. I couldn't understand it but my cry came from the speakers around me.

Slap!

"Ughhh . . ."

Another slap and again I heard my cry from the speakers. I had a microphone attached to my blindfold which could pick up anything I said and magnified, transmit it to the speakers around us! How sneaky of Crystal and why didn't she tell me about it?

Slap!

I held my lips together, my mouth shut, afraid of crying out for everyone to hear. I would not let them hear my cries! No matter what! So while the audience loudly cheered, I kept quiet.

Slap! Slap!

I felt the sting and the warmth it produced on my ass.

"Ha, she's a little shy but soon will warm up to you guys! Who wants to hear her beg for more?" Crystal yelled.

The audience exploded in cheers letting her know they all wanted that. I felt my hair being pulled backwards.

"Beg you little slut, beg for more spanking," Crystal whispered, but her whisper was magnified through the speakers.

"No, never!" I cried and heard my words reverberate all around us.

I would not give this bitch the satisfaction. She let my hair go and laughed. For a moment nothing was happening and then I heard a buzz like something was vibrating near me and suddenly felt something touch my pussy.

"Ahhhhh . . ." I shrieked, surprised.

That bitch Crystal pressed a vibrator to my pussy! I tried closing my legs but couldn't. I pulled against the shackles holding my hands but that didn't do anything. All the while I felt a vibrating round ball pressing against my pussy, rolling and spreading my lips - sliding up until it rested against my clit. I felt pleasure spread throughout my body. I didn't want it, I fought against it but my body was slowly betraying me enjoying the vibrating caresses of the ball. I felt the tension building up but kept my mouth shut while concentrating on not uttering a word. Crystal rolled the vibrating ball down between my pussy lips spreading them apart. I could feel my own wetness, my juice covering the ball. I was embarrassed that everyone could see that - that everyone probably thought I enjoyed it but I didn't! I really didn't!

"Uhhhhhmmmm . . ." I let out and quickly stopped myself from uttering anything else.

I could feel myself sweating, a light sheen of perspiration covering my body as I stood on my tiptoes with legs spread and this damn vibrating ball pressed in between my legs touching my very soul while these perverted men were watching!

"Ahhhhhhhhh . . ." I let out.

Again I quickly stopped. I didn't want them to hear it. I had to get out of this position before I lost myself to this ecstasy and the ball between my legs. I pulled on my bonds but was held tight by them.

"Nooooo . . .uhhhhhmmmm . . .pleeeaaassseeee . . ." I heard myself moan.

"Please what slut?" I heard Crystal ask, her words thundering from the speakers.

It was so humiliating to be called that in front of these men.

"Uhhhhhhmmmmm . . .please stop."

I could feel her right behind me, examining me, watching what she was doing to me and the whole time pressing the vibrator to the most sensitive parts of my body. I could not stand this anymore. I was beginning to lose control. Breathing really hard, I held on.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm . . ." I moaned with pleasure - I could not stop.

Slap!

"Ohhhhhhhhhh . . .oh my god! . . .aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh . . ." I moaned, enjoying the slap from Crystal. The enjoyment followed quickly by embarrassment at showing the audience I enjoyed this treatment.

She slapped me again, again and again. My pussy was dripping while I moaned to her every slap. Crystal continued to punish my ass and my moans were magnified through the massive speakers. I heard the audience hissing, whistling and hollering but it was as if from far away. Although I was embarrassed, everyone in the audience watched this, my mind - my very soul was focused on the vibrating ball between my legs.

"Oh fuck! Ugggggghhhhhhmmmm . . .I'm comming . . .oh fuck I'm cumming . . ."

Suddenly Crystal took the vibrator away and the wonderful feeling of an inevitable orgasm slowly subsided.

"Oh no! No . . .put it back . . ." I begged her.

At this point I didn't care who listened to me.

"You want me to make you cum?" Crystal taunted me.

"Yes, please . . ." I begged.

I needed the release so much!

Slap! I arched my back and stuck my ass out for her. I wanted the punishment.

My ass was tingling from her slaps.

"Ugggghhhhmmm . . ."

"Beg for it!" Crystal's voice boomed from the speakers.

I hesitated for a moment, knowing everyone was listening, but only for a moment.

"Please . . .please . . .make me cum . . ."

Crystal placed the vibrator to my dripping cunt and I let out a long moan.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh . . .oh yes . . ."

She grabbed my hair and again forced my head back.

"You're such a little slut, you want to cum for all these men in the audience?"

"Oh please . . .just keep it there . . ." I moaned feeling the orgasm approaching again.

"Tell me slut, do you want to cum for all these men?!" She yelled.

My hair was being pulled; My ass tingling with warmth; My pussy dripping and convulsing on top of the vibrating ball and my mind spinning.

"Yes, I want to cum for them . . ." I whispered and was surprised how seductive my voice sounded over the speakers.

"Are you a SLUT?" Crystal pulled my hair hard and pressed the ball firmly against my pussy sending me into an inevitable orgasm.

"Uuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm . . .yes . . .I'm a slut . . .ohhhhhmmmmmyyyyyyffffffuuuucccccckkkkkiiiinnngggg god!" I screamed.

My body convulsed, tensed and relaxed, tensed and relaxed and a powerful orgasm rocked through me. I moaned and thrashed bound by the shackles, legs spread, ass out on display for everyone like some slave slut! I heard the audience explode with noise. I felt money being thrown at me, but most importantly, I rode the tense feeling of a powerful orgasm tied up like a slave for what several fevered minutes.

After a few long moments I was done, panting like a bitch after a long run. Crystal took the ball away from my pussy and I limply hung in my bounds listening to shouts, claps and whistles. Crystal talked to the audience thanking them for watching, while she shuffled the pile of money on the stage to be picked up. Finally, I felt the stage moving back. Soon it stopped and the wall closed, isolating us from the main stage. It was quiet again - only the muffled sound of music coming from the other side of the wall.

Crystal pulled my blindfold off and the intense light blinded me for a moment. Squinting, I tried adjusting them to the light. I was still shackled and hanging limply. Although my breathing was under control, my body seemed spent and sweaty. Crystal came up close to me and looked into my eyes.

"You were a good girl today. Ready for your prize?"

Her eyes were full of mocking laughter, as though she knew I would give in to her like I did on the stage. She slowly unzipped her black corsage and exposed her full breasts to me. Her pink nipples were so hard! I swallowed hard watching her pull her panties down next. She stood in front of me completely naked except for the heels and stockings. I weakly scanned her beautiful body - stopping for a moment to stare at her pussy. Her feet were apart and I could see her thin pussy lips; She was shaved smooth.

"You want it don't you?" She asked.

Embarrassed, I looked up at her. Her eyes shone with excitement and there was no longer any evidence of mocking in her stare. I could tell she wanted me as well. But I couldn't answer her. To answer would be openly admitting I was a lesbian - and I was not.