Slut Mommie Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was you! It was you the whole time!"

Kristy was still unsure about the whole thing. She was fine with fucking and sucking her dad when he didn't know it was her, but now it was all in the open and her dad knew he was screwing her and not the imaginary high priced girl from an escort service. I hoped she would quickly adjust. When he finally released her he looked at me.

"You! You hid this from me very well. You are so bad."

He gave me a smack on the ass which made our daughter jump.

"Ugggmmm...be careful, I might like that," I teased him.

He crushed my lips with his and I slid his tongue into my mouth enjoying our closeness. He let me go and we all fell back to the bed, John in the middle, and Kristy and I on the sides.

"Now it all makes sense," John whispered embracing us both as we cuddled to his chest,

"I felt as if there was something very familiar with the 'Mystery Person' but I just couldn't put my finger on it."

"You mean the 'Mystery Slut'"

"Moooom!" Kristy's face colored.

"Oh Baby don't be so sensitive, you know you like being called a slut," I laughed. I was happy, for the first time in a long time I was happy and felt as if a big weight was lifted off my shoulders.

"You should talk," My daughter responded.

John raised one eyebrow, curious at what we were talking about but I quickly changed the subject; I didn't want to talk about that now. I wanted to make sure we were all at ease with what happened.

"John...are you OK with this?"

John took a deep breath, held it for a moment and exhaled.

"Very much so. Even when I didn't know it was Kristy, I...I wished it was her..."

"Dad really?"

Kristy's face showed excitement and surprise as she clung to her dad's side. I suspected he wanted our daughter from the moment we first started taking photos of each other. It showed in the way he looked at her.

"But the real question is...how did you two get so...so close?" He murmured.

Yes, that was a good question. John calmly waited while I composed my thoughts. I thought back to the very first time Kristy and I crossed the line after she confided in me that she watched John and I have sex one night. I remembered the conversation in the morning, the tiny outfit she wore, the short shorts which squeezed her sex and made me desire it, and my inadvertent handling of her panties while doing laundry. It all started there, innocent, harmless but led to so many things.

"John...please...can't we just enjoy what we have right now?"

What was the point of explaining everything right now, it would take time, lots of time to do it properly. He understood and didn't press the matter. All three of us fell silent enjoying the closeness. Kristy looked at me and then her eyes slid down to John's cock. He was already semi hard - probably appreciating how close his naked daughter was at that moment. She looked back into my eyes meaningfully and I smiled. I knew exactly what she wanted and I had the same thing on my mind. I watched as she slowly slid her hand down his chest until her fingers wrapped around the quickly hardening shaft. She looked up at him.

"Daddy, will you fuck me?" She asked with the most innocent voice I ever heard her use.

John's breathing came in gasps.

"Of...of course sweetie..." He mumbled the words.

His cock sprang to a full raging hard on in a matter of seconds.

"And Mommie too, OK?" She added already stroking his shaft.

"Yes, oh god yes..."

She kissed him softly as I slid down to his cock and started giving him a blow job. I sucked and licked his hard cock knowing that in a moment he will plow it into our daughter's sweet pussy. I would look up from time to time to see them wrapped up in an intimate hug, kissing. When I looked up one time, they were both staring down at me, their heads touching while they watched.

"Isn't she pretty?" My daughter asked, no...it was more a statement then question.

"She sucks your cock with such intensity."

For some reason my face colored as if I was a little girl getting complimented. I continued working on John's cock regardless of what my daughter said. After a moment, Kristy straddled her dad and inched her pussy to where it was near my face...next to her dad's cock. I pulled John's cock out of my mouth, continued to stroke him, and raked my tongue along my daughter's wet slit.

"Oh yessssss mommy...lick me..." My daughter moaned.

I did. For the next few moments I licked my daughter's pussy while stroking my husband until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Mom...Mom...uhhhhhmmmm...put it in me...put daddy's cock inside me and let him fuck me. Pllllleeeeaaaassseee Mom!" She begged.

I positioned John's cock at her hole and Kristy dropped down on it until I could not see it anymore.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuccccckkkk Kristy...oh you feel so fucking good!" My husband moaned.

Kristy begun fucking her dad's cock slowly at first, intimately but steadily gaining speed. Her pussy hungrily absorbed the shaft swiftly stretching to accommodate the size. Her wetness coated her dad's cock making it easy to slide in and out of her. Watching wasn't enough for me so I moved up and straddled John's face, then lowered my pussy to his mouth until his scratched tongue sunk deep inside my hole. I reached out to Kristy, pulled her close and kissed her.

"Uhhhhhmmmmmm...mommmm..." She moaned into my opened mouth.

I explored her mouth with my tongue while my hands found her breasts and my fingers crushed her nipples.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm" She moaned in pain and pleasure.

I started moving back and forth on John's face making his tongue reach between my hole and my clit. I loved being able to fuck my Husband's face and kiss my Daughter at the same time. After few long minutes, I got off John and made out with him tasting my own juices smeared all over his face.

"Babe, uhhhhhhhh...I want to fuck her. I want to fuck our daughter from behind..." He whispered.

"Uhhhhhhmmmmm...I want to see you do that, I want to see your cock fill her hole. Fuck her John, fuck her like a Slut!"

I turned and John slid from under Kristy immediately taking up a position behind her. Kristy spread her knees wide and gave her dad all the access he needed to slip his cock into her cunt.

"Uhhhhhmmmmm...oh daddy...you're so deep inside of me..."

John begun pounding Kristy from behind and I laid down in front of her, legs spread wide. Kristy knew what I wanted and went to work on my pussy right away, her tongue expertly slithering between my pussy lips, hole and clit. Watching my husband fuck our daughter was so unreal, so shockingly pleasurable that it did not take me long before I had my orgasm. I moaned, grabbed Kristy's dark hair and forced her face into my steaming cunt.

"Yesssss...lick me you slut...oh fuck just like that...lick my pussy and make me cuuuuummmmm..."

John watched me orgasm as he fucked Kristy, his eyes wide and full of wonder and lust. He watched as I moaned and thrashed in front of him. He watched as Kristy ate me and drank my cum, and he watched his cock slid in and out of our daughter. It took me a minute to recover. Kristy continued licking my pussy, although not as intensely. After a few moments, I sat up, forced Kristy to look up, and kissed her, giving her a silent "thank you."

"Uhhmmm...Mom...you were delicious...ooohhh..." She hung on being pounded from behind by her father.

She took her Daddy's cock so well. I moved over next to John and kissed him. He had a lustful look on his face and after returning my kiss gently pushed my head down on top of Kristy until it rested on top of her ass. Oh god, I knew what he wanted! I waited tensely, deciding if this was too much - if I should refuse. Suddenly John slid his cock out. It was wet, almost dripping, coated in his and Kristy's juices. He held my head down on top of our daughter's ass and slid his wet cock into my mouth.

"Uuuhhhhhmmmmm..." I moaned like a slut.

He fucked my mouth for a moment, slid it out and put it back into Kristy's pussy steadily fucking her. I marveled at the taste in my mouth. It was musky, thick and tasted like Kristy and John. I loved it. Kristy looked back over her shoulder and realized what was happening.

"Oh my god," She whispered as she realized her dad was fucking her pussy and my mouth at the same time.

Again, John pulled his wet cock out of our daughter and slid it inside my mouth. I sucked hard, cleaning every last bit of wetness off of it before he pulled out of my mouth and went back inside our daughter. He was alternating, fucking us, relentlessly fucking us as if we were just sluts to him. He was in complete control.

"Fuck! Daddy! I'm going to CUMMMMM...fuck me daddy...ooohhhhh yesssssss..."

I hoped Tommy couldn't hear any of this, I hoped the music I put on was loud enough to mask the noises we were making. John pounded our daughter through her orgasm, she put her face on the pillow and screamed into it as her dad made her cum. Afterwards he slid out of her, cock wet, dripping with Kristy's cum. He looked down at me and pushed it inside my mouth. I took him in, moaning, knowing damn well he could see me enjoy it but I didn't care. I just wanted Kristy's cum. I sucked and licked his cock clean until he pulled it out and slid it inside Kristy again. Then he started fucking her fast and furious, holding on hard to her hips. I pulled myself away and watched as my daughter grabbed the sheets and curled her toes, hanging on, taking the pounding her daddy was giving her. It didn't take long. A moment later John was shooting one load after another into our daughter's steaming pussy. I didn't want to stop it this time for fear of her getting pregnant. He had earned it. He held off from cumming until Kristy and I were both done.

He can cum inside our Daughter!

After a long minute of shooting his cum inside her he pulled out and collapsed on the bed, his cock wet. Kristy did the same and snuggled beside him, raw and worn out. I wasn't done yet. I wanted to suck him clean, I wanted to taste him, I loved his cum so much. I crawled up on the bed between his legs and started licking him clean.

"Uhhmmm...Mom, you're such a good slut," I heard my daughter whisper as she watched me clean her dad's cock.

"Aaaahhhh..." A moan escaped me.

"Clean him good Mom, make sure you lick off all my cum too."

"Ahhhh...oh god..." I whispered enjoying the verbal treatment from my Daughter.

It was sort of... embarrassing to be treated like a Slut by my own daughter while my husband watched, but I was definitely getting off on it. I gave John a quick look just to see if he was watching me.

"Good Slut Mom, suck his balls now."

"Uuuugggghhhhmmmm..." I moaned aloud and did what my daughter told me.

I couldn't understand it. The words she spoke were demeaning but brought me pleasure at the same time.

SLUT. I'm a Slut My mind screamed.

My Daughter knew that sometimes I loved being treated that way and took full advantage of it at that moment.

"Tell me how much you love licking my cum from daddy's cock."

I didn't respond. I was so embarrassed because my husband witnessed this. But waves of pleasure ran through me. Why?

Kristy grabbed me by my hair and forced me to look up at her and John.

"Tell me how much you love sucking my cum?" She repeated.

She treated me like I was her slut! Like she was able to order me around and tell me what to do.

"I...I love it...I love sucking your cum..." I whispered.

Oh no! Why did I say that? I shouldn't have but I couldn't help it. I noticed John's cock hardened again and I knew seeing me treated that way was turning him on. I wanted to stop this. I wanted to say something but Kristy pulled my hair and I released John's cock. She pulled me over to kneel in front of her now, as she spread her legs wide.

"Now lick my pussy clean, slut, and make sure you suck all of daddy's cum out of me. I want to see you swallow it."

She let go of my hair as I trembled in front of her from shame and pleasure. I looked down at her pussy wet from cum and...started lowering my head towards it. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't stop.

"Good girl, good Slut..." Kristy cooed watching me.

I realized that at that moment I was her slave - her sex slave. I just prayed she wouldn't go overboard. I finally reached her pussy and I ran my tongue on the side licking up wetness there before circling above her clit to the other side and licking down between her pussy and her asshole. Then, very lightly, I licked the length of her slit up to her pulsating clit.

"Oh my god Kate, you look so hot doing this." I heard John whisper.

I couldn't look up. I knew he watched but I couldn't look into his eyes - not yet. I started spreading Kristy's pussy lips with my tongue until I pushed them aside and reached her hole. I licked cum oozing out of it and swallowed it then I pressed my tongue inside her hole. It was easy. Her hole was worked out and still dilated from the pounding she received from her dad. I tongue-fucked her, enjoying the creamy moisture. I pressed my lips around her hole making a tight seal and sucked, slurping loudly.

"Ahhhh...Mom...oh shit you're sucking it all out."

I got most of the cum John deposited inside of Kristy and swallowed. Then I looked up at them. Their eyes were wide - fixed on my mouth and Kristy's pussy, watching me, enjoying what I was doing. I noticed John's cock was hard again as if he were ready to fuck. Kristy's nipples were standing out, hard knobs waiting to be crushed between someone's fingers. I was satisfied. I brought us three together so now we had no secrets. We could meet and fuck at any time. Well...almost at any time. The issue of Tommy remained unresolved.

I lay down on the other side and curled up to my husband, exhausted from the long day. I was taken so many times today, and in so many ways, my mind swirled as I thought back to the events which took place: Raven...Strip Club... Krystal...Tommy and his camera...and now us...