Slut Mommie Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, aren't you going to smell them?"

Kristy watched her father with wide eyes full of excitement as he absentmindedly brought them to his nose and inhaled deeply. His eyes fluttered and closed with pleasure. Kristy moaned and I smiled with satisfaction. I finally knew what I had to do but I couldn't do that right there, right then. I had to wait.

"Mom, look at him, he's smelling me! Look at him, mom!"

Kristy was extremely excited. I looked at Tommy and saw his attention was focused between his sister's legs. I smiled and grabbing both of her feet lifted them up. I slowly pushed them back until Kristy's knees pressed against her tits. Then I looked back at my son.

"How do you like your sister now?"

His face was red, his eyes wide and his breathing came in gasps. The camera he held in his hands dangled useless and forgotten. He didn't hear me. He just absorbed Kristy's nakedness, her obscene position and her beauty - as did John! Both men gaped at Kristy. I rolled my eyes at the fact I wasn't the center of attention anymore, and moved to sit beside my daughter. I kept my legs close together and noticed immediately, Kristy did the same thing.

"Mom, Kristy, what are you doing?" Tommy complained.

I looked at Kristy and laughed - she did too.

"What do you mean Son? We're posing."

"This is not posing, what you were doing a moment ago was posing."

"Ohhh...poor boy, don't you think you've taken enough pictures of us by now?"

"No, absolutely not, I need more."

John raked his fingers through his hair and finally sat down on the couch behind Tommy. He swallowed hard and shook his head in disbelief. I know he was excited and wanted more, but he wouldn't say anything - he wouldn't complain. Matter of fact, I think he felt obligated to slow things down.

"Let it go Tommy, your mom and your sister should do what comes natural."

I gave him a grateful look and smiled at my son.

"You weren't taking any pictures anyway; all you were doing was gawking at your sister."

". . .Which isn't a bad thing, Tommy; you can gawk at me anytime," Kristy

quickly chimed in. Tommy thought about it for a moment. I could tell it was difficult for him to let it go. Maybe because this was the very first time he saw his sister naked and in explicit detail.

"Fine - I'm going to see what these pictures look like."

He stood up looking at us, admiring us but moved in the direction of his room. It was late - already 10 at night - and some of us needed to work the next day. I stood up as well, reaching for my Daughter and pulling her up. She briefly ended up in my arms pressing her firm tits against mine before taking up a position next to me.

"Honey? Going up?"

He tried looking at me but his eyes were wandering over our Daughter's naked body. He couldn't help himself.

"Yes babe. I'll be there in a moment. I'll clean up first." He said, pointing to the wine bottle and glasses.

I took Kristy's hand and pulled her behind me up to the second floor where I led her to her bedroom. Once inside her bedroom I shut the door and pushed her against it.

"I want you to fuck your dad tonight."

I pressed my body against hers and waited for her answer.

"Mom, really? Oh my god I will, I sure will! When do you want me there?"

I knew this was going to be her answer; the girl would jump at the opportunity to fuck her father at any time.

"I will get you when I'm ready. Just make sure you're ready."

"I will mom! Oh thank you!"

She hugged me close and kissed me on my lips. As sweet as she tasted, I could not afford to get close to her right now. I returned her kiss, pulled away and walked out of her room. I headed straight for my bedroom. John came in 10 minutes later, closed the door behind him and begun taking his clothes off. He watched me out of the corner of his eyes without saying anything. Once he was dressed only in his underwear he slipped into bed beside me. I was still naked under the covers.

"John, don't you want to talk about what happened tonight?"

"Why? We did what came naturally."

I looked up at him and put my hand on his thigh near his cock. I felt him tense for a moment.

"John, I was completely naked in front of our kids. And Kristy! Our daughter was naked as well! Not to mention what I nearly did to her..." I trailed off purposely; I wanted him

to fill in the blanks. He hesitated for a moment, then as if making up his mind answered:

"You mean when you smelled her panties and hovered over her pussy?"

"Yes..." I whispered and moved my hand up a bit touching his cock with my fingertips.

His cock was already very hard.

"I know honey, that was so erotic. Do you think...do you think you would have...you know...?"

"Would have licked her pussy?" I finished his sentence and grabbed his cock.

He stirred and spread his legs a bit.

"Uhhhmmm...yes, lick her pussy. Would you have?"

He waited for my answer while I took my time answering him. I stroked his cock a few times teasing it with my light touch then pulled on his underwear. He didn't resist, he let me pull them off of him until he lay there completely naked just like me.

"John - she's our daughter."

I stroked his cock for a moment looking into his eyes. I confirmed what he thought from the look he gave me and suddenly I knew what I wanted to do could easily be accomplished. I knew we would all be fine with it.

"I...I probably would have." I whispered to him stroking his cock hard.

He moaned, his eyes wide.

"Is that what you would want to see? Me licking our daughter's pussy?"

He held his breath; now I was the one asking hard questions. He didn't answer for a long moment and I was beginning to worry.

"It's not that simple. I...I definitely would have loved to see you eat her..."

"But?..."

"But I just wanted to see more of her...and you...I don't know...more of what we did. You two were so sexy together but I had an undeniable urge to be with you...with you both. I know it's wrong, I know part of it is my stupid fantasies, but I can't help the way I feel. I...I have fucking hots for our daughter!" He almost yelled the last words out. He was passionate and I knew what he said was true. Hell, I felt the same way. I smiled and squeezed his cock harder stroking him passionately.

"Are you ready for your treat?"

"What...what treat?" He asked confused.

"I arranged for our friend to come in tonight to join us."

"Uhhhmmmm...oh Jesus yessss...you mean right now? Are the kids asleep yet?" He moaned.

"I'm sure they are."

I smiled. Just like Kristy, he was so easily manipulated. I quickly got out of bed, pulled the covers off, and tied his hands and feet to the bedposts. He was spread eagle in the middle of the bed, his cock hard as a rock. I walked up to him with the blindfold.

"Enjoy yourself tonight John, this will be the last time for the blindfold."

"What? What do you me..."

"Shhhhhhh...Don't talk, don't ask questions, just feel and enjoy. You will understand everything soon."

I put the blindfold on him and secured it tight. He knew now, our mysterious blindfold sessions were somehow coming to an end tonight. It worried him, I could tell, but I didn't want to give any clues to what I was planning to do.

"It's time for the treat, I'll be right back."

I walked out carefully shutting the door behind me. I didn't want Tommy to accidentally walk by and see his father tied up in bed with a hard on. I walked stealthily and stopped by Tommy's door for a second. I could hear him talking to Gina on the phone and knew he would be at it for hours, locked inside his bedroom. That was their typical routine when they couldn't be together.

I walked to Kristy's door and lightly tapped. She immediately opened the door.

"Mom, I'm ready, can we go now?" She whispered anxiously.

"Yes we can, but be very quiet, Tommy is in his room."

She opened the door and walked out into the hallway completely naked. I watched my daughter tiptoe past her brother's door and stop by our bedroom, waiting for me. She was excited and very daring to do this while her brother was in his room. He could open the door at any time and see her naked. I suppose it would not be such a shock after tonight, but it would be a bit difficult to explain why she was naked in the hallway standing by my bedroom door.

I walked up to her, grabbed her hair and forced her to look at me.

"Ouch, Mommmm..." She complained but kept her hands at her sides.

"I want you to suck your father's cock as soon as you get inside. Suck him until I tell you to stop. Understand?"

She just shook her head up and down in agreement. I let go of my sweet daughter's hair and opened the door to let her through. I must admit, the feeling of dominance over my daughter gave me a thrill which made my pussy wet. I walked in behind her and locked the door. I turned the music on to muffle our noises and watched Kristy. She stood in front of the bed where her dad was tied up spread eagle and watched his cock lifting from his flat stomach in anticipation of what was to come. I saw her swallow and lick her lips eager to taste his cock. She looked at me but I didn't say anything, I didn't have to, she had her directions. Kristy crawled onto the bed between John's opened legs making sure her back was arched and her ass stuck out. I could see her wet pussy nestled between her cheeks and the tight little puckered hole, right above it. She crawled slowly, making sure I watched the whole thing as if emphasizing she was going to suck her dad's cock while she teased me, her mom, with her pussy and ass.

As soon as she reached John's cock she licked the length of the shaft and wrapped her delicate lips around the head sucking hard. John moaned.

"Babe, uhhhhmmmm...are you here?"

"Yeah I am," I answered from the door letting him know it wasn't me sucking his cock.

"Uhhhhhmmmm... who's the girl this time?" He asked.

Kristy looked up at him and then at me but continued to suck him, her eyes were wide. I walked up to him shedding my clothes until I stood by the bed completely naked. I leaned over and planted a wet kiss on his lips.

"Do you like the way she sucks your cock?"

Just as I said it Kristy took half of his cock into her mouth and sucked hard. John moaned hard.

"Ooooohhhhhh fffffuuuuuucccckkkkk...yes, she does. Describe her to me..." He whispered.

How could I? It was his daughter; any attempt to do that would give her away.

"Why do you want to know? Isn't it good enough that she sucks your dick and makes you cum?"

I kissed him again and again. Slowly I slithered my way down his chest constantly kissing him until I was next to Kristy. She looked at me, smiled and moved over a bit allowing me to get beside her. She pointed his hard cock at me and opening my mouth I took him in deep. I sucked my husband's cock while our daughter stroked his shaft and watched me with her mouth watering. As soon as I let go, she took over taking his cock deep into her mouth. For the next few minutes we alternated, never letting him rest for more than a second until I was sure he was about to cum. At that moment I stopped Kristy.

"Not so fast."

"Oh fuckkkkk Kate, oh fucccckkkkk...I'm gonna cum," He pulled hard against his bounds.

I quickly squeezed the base of his cock until the feeling subsided and I was sure he wasn't going to cum. When I let go of it a small amount of cum oozed out of the tip. I pointed to it.

"Get on top of him and fuck his cock." I told Kristy.

She wanted to lick the oozing cum from her father's cock but I stopped her and made her straddle him. I pointed the cock at the entrance of her pussy and she slowly lowered herself, sinking the hard shaft deep inside.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm..." She softly moaned.

"Ohhhhhh fucccckkkkk yyeeaahhhh..." John moaned.

It was incredible to watch my daughter fuck my husband - her light young body straddling him. Her pussy stretching to accommodate his thickness was an incredible turn on. Watching Kristy bounce up and down from behind allowed me to see my husband's cock go in and out of my daughter with ease, lubricated by her wetness. It made my mouth water. I had the incredible urge to taste their juices mixed together, to pull his wet cock out of my daughter's sopping wet pussy and lick it clean. I moved closer and knelt on the bed directly behind her. I lifted Kristy's arms up above her head then moved my hands so they rested on top of her tits while my fingers squeezed her hard nipples. I started kissing her neck while she fucked her Dad and moaned.

"Uhhhhhhmmmm...ohhhhhhhhh...fuuuuuucccckkkkk...yyyyyyyeeeesssssss...oh fuck yeassssssss..." She moaned aloud.

"Kate...Kate what are you doing to her?" John asked hearing our Daughter moan.

He couldn't see us but knew I was busy with her.

"I'm feeling her tits, and squeezing her hard nipples. She loves it John, she has her arms high up above her head and I'm right behind her kissing her neck while...oooohhhhh...while she fucks your cock like a slut..."

"God Kate, I wish I could see that. Her pussy feels so good."

God, I wished he knew it was our daughter he was fucking! I allowed the excitement to build up inside me until I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed Kristy forward making her lean on her hands, hovering over her dad while I licked my way down the middle of her back until I reached the crack of her ass. I pulled away, admiring her thin pussy lips stretched by her dad's cock being thrust deep inside her young pussy. Right above, I saw her tiny asshole. There was something inexplicably nasty...sexy...inviting...and pleasurable about it I could not explain. I tried not to look at it but I couldn't take my eyes away from it.

Kristy began moving up and down, fucking John's cock while I watched. Her ass spread in front of me moved to the rhythm of their taboo union...fucking...moaning... Kristy was wet and John was leaking pre-cum inside of her. Together their juices mixed and, with friction of their movements, turned to froth on his cock. I looked at her from behind seeing her hovering over her dad's face with her tits right above his mouth, allowing him to nibble on her nipples. John's tongue darted out, circling around his daughter's hard nubs and as she moved up and down fucking herself on his hard cock. Suddenly he took as much of her tit into his mouth as he could - sucking hard.

"Ohhhhhhhhhmmmmmyyyyyyyygggggggooooooodddddd..." Kristy moaned watching her Dad.

I was drunk with pleasure and the forbidden taboo of that moment. Putting my hands on my daughter's ass cheeks I spread them apart, leaned forward, and licked my way down the crack of her ass until my tongue pressed against her asshole.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck..." My Daughter moaned when she felt my tongue on her asshole.

I softly circled her asshole and pressed against the puckered hole exploring this forbidden area. It pulsed. Every time my tongue touched the center and it contracted, and every time my tongue circled around it, it relaxed. I loved it!

I ran my tongue down from my daughter's asshole to her pussy where my husband's cock was so diligently exploring. My tongue slid along Kristy's pussy lips and down my husband's cock covered in her love juices until I touched his balls.

"Oh my god Kate! Oh fuck suck it baby...yeah just suck it." My husband mumbled between taking Kristy's tits into his mouth.

He felt my tongue on his cock while fucking our daughter! I licked his balls and started sliding my tongue up along his shaft to our daughter's pussy lips, and up from there to her asshole circling and teasing her with it.

"Uuuuuhhhhhmmmm...more...fuck...aaaaaahhhhhhhh...more..." She mumbled enjoying what I did to her.

I slid away from her asshole down to John's balls, licking everything along the path while Kristy rode her dad's cock. I was drunk with pleasure and happy I brought our daughter to our bed tonight - but I wanted more. It was time to see if I was correct about my assumption. I knew John was about to cum. I could see it in his body language and I didn't want him to cum inside our daughter. I knew she was on a pill, but didn't want to take the chance of her getting pregnant by her dad. I slid down off the bed and walked up to where John had his hands tied up.

"John I'm going to untie your hands but I want you to promise me you will not take your blindfolds off. Will you promise?"

"Yes baby, god I will."

"John this is very important, swear you will not remove your blindfolds."

"I swear...fuck I swear!" He was so close to cumming.

Kristy looked at me with wide eyes but didn't say anything. She couldn't say anything if she wanted to stay anonymous. She continued to fuck her dad's cock watching me. I freed John's hands and feet and removed the bonds holding him down. Immediately his hands went down to Kristy's tits as he squeezed them hard, then he slid one hand down to her ass and squeezed hard.

"Ohhhhhh ffffffuuuuuccccckkkk..." She moaned in pleasure as her Dad embraced her.

I moved up beside them on the bed.

"John, are you ready to cum?"

"Yeah...oh fuck yeah..." He moaned back to me.

"Get off of him and suck his cock," I directed Kristy.

My daughter didn't hesitate. She got up, letting John's wet cock slide out of her and took up a position between his legs. I pulled my husband up holding his hands behind his back until he knelt on the bed in front of our daughter.

"Now suck his dick and make him cum."

Without hesitation, Kristy took up a position on her hands and knees and took John's cock into her mouth, sucking feverishly while looking up at him. She took extreme pleasure in seeing the expression of lust and sexual satisfaction on his face while she sucked him. Kneeling beside my husband I kissed him on his lips.

"You know I love you John, right?"

"Yes babe, I love you too...oh god she sucks so good...oh fuckkkkk...oh fuckkkkk..."

"I want you to know that no matter what, I love you..." I said watching him get ready to shoot his cum.

I felt his body tense and felt him spasm as he shot the first load of his cum into our daughters mouth. Just at that time I reached behind him and with one quick motion pulled his blindfold off. John's eyes took a moment to adjust, but only a moment. Just as he shot his second load of cum into our daughter's mouth, he looked down and blinked his eyes several times to make sure he wasn't dreaming. His face was an expression of shock, wonder and lust.

"Kristy...my god Kristy...!" He exclaimed as he shot another load into her mouth.

Even if he tried stopping this, he couldn't; he was already committed to this orgasm. Kristy's eyes were wide and she looked scared but she didn't dare release her hold on her dad's cock. She continued to suck him and swallow his cum. John came again watching our sweet daughter swallow every last drop as the pleasure of an orgasm combined with the shock of realization that he was cumming into his daughter's mouth forced him to have the most intense orgasm ever!

"Ohhhhhfffffuuuuuuccccckkkkkk...Kristyyyyyy...my sweeeettt Kristy!" He moaned and shot another load.

I released his hands and he came again and again watching our Daughter take it until he could not come anymore! Even when he stopped, the slightest movement of Kristy's mouth resulted in spasms coursing up and down his spent body. It took a good minute of Kristy's gently sucking and licking for John to come down enough for his spasms to stop.

"Kristy baby, come here." he whispered and pulled her up to a kneeling position beside us.

I was really nervous about what he was going to do but didn't have to worry for long. He crushed his lips against our daughter's in a long, wet and intimate kiss. I could see their tongues playing their sexual duel inside our daughter's mouth. Kristy responded by melting into her dad's arms and I took a long deep breath knowing everything was going to be fine.