Slut Mommie Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal walked up to me and kissed me, seductively and with passion while kneading my ass from behind. Her tongue was wet, warm and inviting, slithering in and out of my mouth and constantly exploring. She reached up and freed my hands which automatically fell to my sides. I felt weak in her embrace. When she stopped kissing me, she looked into my eyes, her breath coming in excited gasps.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Kate, I'm going to fuck you and make you cum."

I didn't know what that meant. I didn't know how she was going to do what she said and I just watched as she walked up to a bag on the floor and pulled out a harness which she attached around her waist and thighs. Attached to the harness was a big red rubber dildo. I gasped at the size of it - it looked enormous! At least 10" long and thick - very thick! In contrast with her tiny figure it looked out of proportion. Oh my god! She was going to hurt me with that thing.

After securing the harness around her, Crystal walked up to me. The big rubber cock swayed in front of her - constantly hard - ready to fuck. I swallowed hard wondering if I could take it.

"On your knees slut," she whispered.

She called me a slut, that word still had enormous effect on me - making me feel sleazy and excited at the same time. My ankles were still tied up with my feet wide apart so I slowly lowered myself to the ground and took up a wide kneeling position. Crystal positioned herself in front of my face, the rubber cock bobbing within licking distance of my mouth. She grabbed my hair and forced me to look up. She placed the red cock on my face.

"Good slut - now lick it; make it wet for me so I can fuck you with it."

She started moving her hips in and out rubbing the cock on my face. I instinctively opened my mouth and licked the rubber dildo as if it were a giant cock. Surprisingly, the feel was similar to the real thing - with thick veins and head which was molded from a real one. I wondered "who in god's name had a cock this big?" My tongue slithered up and down the shaft making it wet. Crystal moved the cock from my face and put the tip of it at my mouth.

"Suck it slut."

I opened my mouth and tried taking the head in. It completely filled my mouth. When she pushed it in as far as it could go, I choked on it.

"Good, now enjoy this big thing. I want to hear you scream in pleasure, slut."

Crystal moved behind me and I tensed when she put the head up to my opening. I heard her spit and I felt wetness splatter over my tender pussy. Then she pushed! Oh my god! It opened me up like I have never been opened before. Thank god I made it wet, and thank god Crystal spit all over my pussy! The big shaft wormed its way inside me with difficulty. Nevertheless, inch-by-inch it slid into me.

"Ohhhhhhffffffuuuuuuccccckkkkk . . ." I moaned.

Its thick shaft filled my tunnel putting pressure on all sides of my pussy making me feel helplessly full. I clawed at the bare floor hoping it would stop its ramming journey inside of me.

"Oh my goodness! Look at you taking this huge thing in all the way!" Crystal said, amazed.

Did I? ten inches of thick rubber meat inside of me? It felt like I was impaled on a tree trunk!

"Uhhhmmmm . . .uhhhmmmmm . . .ohhhhhhhh . . ." I tried adjusting to its size while it was inside me and not moving- but suddenly Crystal started to pull it out.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm . . ."

It was sliding out of me and seemed like it was taking my insides with it! I adjusted my kneeling position and spread as much as I could to help open myself up so it would come out. I still felt as if my pussy were so tightly wrapped around the big shaft that it was stretched out by the giant cock. Just before it popped out, Crystal started moving it back inside me until I was completely impaled. Her movements were slow and deliberate, giving me a chance to adjust to the size, but they quickly became faster and more forceful. I moaned uncontrollably - unable to stop or move - or anything. I was Crystal's play toy to do with as she pleased.

"Ahhhhhhh . . .ohhhhhhh . . .uhhhhhhh . . .oooohhhhhhhh . . .ffffffuuuuuccccckkkkkk . . ." I moaned on every stroke.

My body was perspiring and my vision blurred - but the intense feeling of fullness . . .of being violated by such a big thing, was overwhelming me with unknown pleasure to which I had no defense. All I could do was hang on and moan.

"Wow look at that pussy! Look at that grip she has stretching so far!"

The words being spoken behind me woke me from my intoxicating pleasure. I looked back just to see Raven leaning over Crystal's shoulder and watching the giant cock slide in and out of me.

"Hmmm . . .she takes that with such ease . . .I wonder if she could take the real thing . . ."

The real thing? My foggy brain registered with surprise the fact Raven might know who belonged to the real cock this was molded from. Raven walked around me and pulled my head up to face her.

"I want you to come and see me in my office after Crystal is done with you. Do you understand, Kate?"

"Uhhhhmmmm . . .I . . .Ohhhhhhhh . . .I do . . .oh fuck . . .uhhhhhhmmmm . . ." I mumbled out between my moans of pleasure as Crystal continued to fuck me.

My tits and ass moved to the rhythm of Crystal's pounding seductively swaying - teasing. 10" of rubber in and out of me. Each stroke in and each stroke out was an intense journey of pleasure ending with the tip of the rubber dick pressing my cervix. My pussy creamed, foaming with froth at the base of the intruder. I was close to an orgasm - so close - and I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted this fullness to go on forever.

"You going to cum for me slut?" Crystal asked breathlessly.

Her words so demeaning - so direct.

"Ahhhhhhhh . . .yyyeeeessss . . .of fffffuuuucccckkk . . .yeeessssssssss . . ." I moaned back.

I could not hold it back anymore. Curling my toes, I tensed and released all the sexual energy; all the pent up frustration; all the deep feeling of pleasure which had built up inside me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . .ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . .ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . ."

I screamed, moaned and thrashed beneath her. It was out of this world and lasted an eternity! I could not see anymore; I was barely able to breathe; I collapsed and placed my head flat on the floor - spread open - violated - and I moaned - continuously moaned.

When I stopped, the room was completely silent. The only sounds were muffled music coming from behind the wall and my heavy breathing. I looked over my shoulder and saw Crystal smiling down at me, she was sweating as well.

"Wow, you're a screamer. Ready for me to pull this thing out of you?"

I bared down and without saying a word, waited. Crystal pulled - and slowly, inch-by-inch, the giant cock slid out of me. When it came out, it made a popping sound and immediately, my pussy craved for it to go back in. I sighed, knowing I was just introduced to something I would want over and over.

Crystal unshackled my feet and wobbling, I stood up. I felt so empty inside.

"Don't forget to visit Raven on your way out. And Kate . . . You were a good little slut today. You can go now." She said smiling at me.

A good little slut! God - I can't believe I allowed this to happen! . . . but it was my own fault for not putting up more resistance; I couldn't blame anyone else. I hung my head low, put my clothes on and walked out.

Walking was a challenge. During the short trip to Raven's office I stepped tenderly and tried not to move fast. When I walked in Raven lifted her head from studying the papers on her desk.

"Kate - Glad you're finally done. So, did you like it?" She asked.

I walked up and took a seat in the chair near the desk. Should I deny it? Should I pretend I didn't? There was no use - she had seen me moaning like a slut when she was there.

"I did Raven . . . but it was unfair of you to have Crystal lure me on stage the way she did," I said.

"And you enjoyed that, too; I could tell you came hard even on stage."

"That's not the point - the point is I'm a married woman with kids and . . . friends. Any one of them could have been in that audience!"

Raven looked hard at me.

"Does that fact concern you or excite you, Kate?"

I was taken aback! This question was too direct and it pretty well nailed my confusion about my feelings. What if my husband was in the audience - or one of my kids? I lowered my eyes knowing she could see my confusion.

"It was just too dangerous, Raven . . ." I whispered.

"Well Kate, for your information, the light was so dim on stage and you had that blindfold on. No one, not even your family, would recognize it was really you."

That fact gave me some comfort but I still felt uneasy about the whole thing. I kept silent - thinking.

"Ok, you did well, but the next time will be completely up to you. You know where to find me now and you know what you can do here and what you can have done to you. And believe me, the pleasure you felt today is just a tiny part of what you could feel in the future. Just think about that Kate, no one will recognize you and you could anonymously feel pleasure you have been hiding, or never knew existed."

My breathing was rapid and deep. Why did she have to say that? She planted a seed in my mind which I knew will be haunting my thoughts for a long time now. For a while I kept staring at my feet without saying anything.

"Can I go now?" I asked.

I ASKED! Like some slave! She smiled at me, knowingly.

"Yes you may. And Kate," She said when I got up to go, "You did a great job. Thank you."

I hurried out of the building hoping no one would recognize me.

On the trip home, my head was full of thoughts – mainly guilty ones - but some of them exciting. Me - on stage - getting whipped, legs spread, vibrator bringing me to an orgasm over and over again . . . or the giant rubber cock splitting me open. I shook my head to clear my thoughts but it was not until I pulled into my garage that I was able to concentrate on what to do next.

What to do next? The thought was perplexing - with so many things in motion, so many feelings. I walked into the kitchen and realized I was late, dinner was already done and I heard voices coming from the living room. John was sitting on the couch discussing something with Tommy who had his camera on his lap. Kristy sat opposite her Dad with her legs curled up under her, listening and watching both men.

"Hi Honey, how did it go with your friend?"

I looked at my Husband - if he only knew!

"Fine, we were able to catch up and even have some coffee. I see I missed dinner, I'm so sorry. Did you all eat?"

Kristy walked up and gave me a hug.

"I made it. It was finger licking good; my first crack at baking Meat Loaf."

Tommy laughed.

"Yeah Mom, you should have seen her slaving away at the stove. She even made mashed potatoes. And believe me, we heard how hard she worked!" Tommy rolled his eyes while John laughed.

Kristy pursed her lips and, putting both hands on her hips, addressed the two of them.

"I didn't see you try to lift a finger to help - oh wait - I'm sorry . . .you did . . .to stuff you mouth like a pig. Maybe I should serve you dessert now . . ."

"Maybe you should - I could go for some, ice cream maybe . . ."

Kristy looked like she was about to say something nasty and from experience with both of them I knew this was just going to escalate and get out of hand.

"How about if I get us some dessert. You two settle down and keep doing what you were doing. Ah, what were you doing by the way?" I quickly said, defusing the situation.

"We were reviewing some of the pictures we took the last time and came up with some ideas for new pictures," John said while Tommy and Kristy glared at each other.

I looked at him. The pictures showed Kristy and me dressed only in tiny panties. He pointed to our 56" TV where a picture of my daughter and me, holding hands was displayed in true HD vividness. I gasped! The picture was truly beautiful – clear – stunning! - but my nipples were showing!

"Wow! I don't know what to say. It's so . . .so clear."

John smiled.

"Yes Dear, and you and Kristy look amazing in it."

I gave my husband a quick look and saw him watching me closely. He was probably judging if I was embarrassed or upset with what they were doing - well I wasn't. I was passed the stage of embarrassment, and was only curious about how far this whole picture business was going to go.

"So how many pictures have you looked at?" I asked.

"All of them Mom, and guess what? Tommy did a pretty good job in developing them." My daughter already forgot about her little exchange with her brother and was eager to jump into the picture conversation.

"Develop them? Aren't they digital? How do you develop digitals?" I was confused and didn't think you had to do anything to digital pictures.

"Mom, when I take your pictures it is in what's called a RAW format. It basically captures everything a camera sees. You have to manipulate that information with editing software for best picture quality."

He looked like he was going to go on and on. He seemed excited that someone was interested in his hobby. I, on the other hand, didn't care much about all the details of fine photography.

"Tommy I really don't understand any of it and probably won't after you tell me. So now that we have these pictures what are we going to do with them?"

Everyone fell silent and looked at each other. It was fun taking them and looking at them but now what? I sat down next to my Husband while Tommy and Kristy sat on the sofa.

"Well - we could create a family album . . ." Tommy murmured.

"Yeah, nice family album. Maybe we should share them with Grandma and Grandpa." I said facetiously while flicking through the pictures displayed on our TV.

I stopped on the one which had Kristy nearly naked dressed only in her panties with a crease in the middle. Her Camel Toe was so pronounced you could see every detail of her young sex. Kristy swallowed hard and gave her Dad a quick look. John's eyes were greedily fixed on the picture. Tommy smiled at the picture and looked at his sister whose face slightly colored.

"I think it makes a neat 'Family only' album. Not sure if we need to share this with anyone. If you ask me, Kristy looks great in this shot." John mumbled still looking at our daughter's picture on the big screen.

"Thank you Daddy." Kristy flashed him a smile.

I rolled my eyes. He would think that, he was letting his 'other brain' do the thinking. I was beginning to think he had the hots for our daughter.

"So you think we should just keep taking these pictures for our eyes only and never share them with anyone?"

"I don't see any harm in that. If we all enjoy it and it gives Tommy some practice behind the lens, why not?"

"I'm enjoying it!" Kristy said enthusiastically.

"Yeah, me too," Tommy chimed in.

I looked at my son. No one knew about my relationship with him. Well - almost no one except for Gina and Elaine. If we continued taking these risqué pictures my relationship with Tommy might be exposed - but I couldn't exactly stop everything we've done up this point and pretend nothing ever happened.

"Ok, when is the next time?"

We all looked at each other eagerly waiting for someone to speak up. No one wanted to be the first one.

Kristy broke the silence - "How about now?"

Her face was eager and her eyes shone with excitement.

"Now sounds good to me, I will get my camera ready. Did you and Mom want to change? We can pick up from where we left off the last time . . ." Tommy was quick to jump on the idea.

"Yes, Mom and I won't take long and will be dressed in the same outfits."

I looked at John who just smiled without saying anything, probably thinking of the moment when he would see his daughter naked again.

Kristy grabbed my hand and we were off, up the stairs. We found the outfits and quickly changed into them. I kept observing my daughter the whole time and it was obvious she was extremely ready to do this.

"Kristy you're a bad girl," I said watching her.

She gave me a big grin.

"You are too Mom. I can't believe we're doing this again, I think I'm creaming in my panties already."

I just shook my head but had to admit my own excitement was ramping up. Dressed only in shirts, panties and high-heels, we walked downstairs. The boys already had glasses of wine ready for us and Tommy had his camera set up on a tripod. Kristy squeezed by between me and her Dad giving him a smile when he handed her the wine. She moved in front of the camera. She extended her arm and wagging a finger at me, beckoned me over. Both men's eyes switched to me, so I decided to walk over - slow and sexy – exaggerating the swaying of my hips. Kristy smiled, recognizing I was teasing everyone. I don't know why. Maybe I was just sick and tired trying to do what's proper - constantly fighting things that felt good. Maybe it was time to let loose.

I walked over to Tommy, took my glass of wine from him and moved by my daughter in front of the camera. We sipped on the wine, watching the men who hungrily watched us. Tommy finally scratched his head and turning to me said "I thought we were going to pick up where we left off?"

I smiled at him. Where we left off was with Kristy and I posing with no shirts on. Kristy's eyes widened with excitement. I wonder if she was having second thoughts about exposing herself in front of her brother. John didn't say a word but I could tell he wasn't going to object. My own thoughts were reserved and cautious. Excited at the thought of my son seeing me "that way" again.

"Not so fast cowboy," I laughed, "I think we should start with some wine and maybe some other poses."

Kristy looked disappointed but didn't put up an argument. That girl would strip naked for her dad at any time, if I let her! We sipped our wine and posed while Tommy snapped pictures. Soon it was apparent everyone was eager for more. Tommy couldn't wait and started directing us into more erotic positions.

"Ok Mom, stand with your back to me - yes just like that! Kristy - you stand beside Mom and put your arm around her waist - just like that. Mom - look straight. Kristy look over your shoulder towards the camera. Now slide your arm up a bit and give me a sultry smile."

Up? I felt my shirt inch its way up - the edge right below my butt cheeks.

"Nice! Keep looking towards the camera, Kristy. Now move your hand up a bit more and widen your eyes a bit like you're shocked you're doing this to Mom."

The shirt I wore moved up and I felt cool air hitting the bottom of my ass cheeks. My panties showed between my firm cheeks as my son took pictures.

"Good . . ." He murmured, "Now give me that look I asked for . . ."

My daughter looked back at the camera but whispered to me . . ."God - he's naughty . . ." I had no doubt I showed ass and panties.

"Good girls, now Mom . . ." He hesitated a moment, "Spread your legs a bit."

Hmmm . . .this was the dangerous part, he was no longer targeting my breasts for his nasty camera shots, - he wanted it all. I gave my husband a look but he just shrugged his shoulders. My daughter looked at me excited with anticipation about what I was going to do. The wine, no doubt, affected my decision making process and I felt I could go on with this a bit more. Without a word, I separated my legs as my son asked.

"Good Mom - now a bit more."

I swallowed hard and did what he asked. My feet were now a good two feet apart. My long legs tensed; my ass cheeks separated a bit; my panties were deep inside the crack of my ass as I heard the click of my son's camera.

"Kristy, turn around and bend over facing the camera. Mom - arch your back and lean forward sticking your ass out. Yes! Like this. Kristy, stay bent over like you are but put your head on top of Mom's back right near her ass and look into the camera."