Slutting Up the Mother Confessor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, take my Agiel, I don't care. I just have to feel that pleasure again. Whatever drugs you used, I have to have them again." Cara hissed to him, "And I need a drink with the knockout drug in it. I've got someone else."

"Oh Cara, we don't need to go through that. I trust you to keep your Agiel. Here, give this to her. That is Nicci, right? Lord Rahl's personal sorcerer?" Silas whispered, "I'll go find the Rada'Han and bring it back once she's out cold. The same room at the top. I'll have the incense burning in there and I'll make sure you two get customers that can...pleasure you."

"Alright Silas. Don't tell anyone I came back...or I will make you regret letting me keep my Agiel." Cara warned.

"Naturally my lady. Here is the drink for your friend and a regular drink for you." Silas handed her two glasses.

Cara took them and headed towards a table where Nicci had sat down. She sat down and passed the drink to her.

"Cara, there is something wrong here. I'm feeling very light headed...it's strange." Nicci put a hand to her head as she picked up the glass.

"Just take a drink. It's alright. I'll explain it." Cara said, putting a hand on Nicci's other arm.

Nicci sighed and took a long drink from the glass. She set it down and looked into it. Her eyes rise to Cara's, a look of knowing in her eyes. That look was the last thing on her face before she sank face down on the table. Cara pushed the glasses aside and Silas came over, carrying the keyed Rada'Han. Cara nodded and Silas snapped it around Nicci's neck.

"I know Nicci, she likes sex, she'll go along with this." Cara said with a smile.

"Alright. In the morning, when you two are done, I've got a proposal for you."

Cara nodded and she lifted the limp Nicci from her seat. Men around her cheered and whooped as she heaved Nicci's body over her shoulder, a hand resting in her fine ass to stabilize her weight. Men laughed and whistled, watching the Mord-Sith carry the unconscious sorcerer over her shoulder and up the stairs.

In the bedroom, Cara dumped Nicci on a bed and immediately pulled at the neck of her black sorcerer dress. She loosened it and tugged it off her limp form. She striped her whole body and put the clothes aside on a small table. She sat back against the other bed and sniffed the air. Smoke rose in the air from the pan of incense burning in the corner. Cara smiled and undid her belt. She slid a hand slowly down the front of her tight leather pants and her fingers touched wet flesh. A small moan escaped her lips and she leaned her head back.

A few minutes of pleasurably touching herself, the door opened and two men in regal clothes walked in. Cara looked down and smiled at them, not stopping her fingers under her tight leather.

"Well, what do we have here? Getting started without us?" One of the men asked, "Don't worry. We've got all night. I'm John, this is Marcus."

"Hello boys...ooooh...you each get one of us...to start with." Cara smiled, pulling her wet fingers from her pants, "I'm Cara, sleeping beauty is Nicci. Who would you like?"

She licked her fingers playfully as the two men looked between them.

"My god I hate this part." Marcus chuckled.

"I want the woman in leather. You are incredibly sexy." John said, striding towards her, "I like leather."

"That works...I can't turn down a cute sleeping woman." Marcus grinned.

The men disposed of their clothes as Cara watched. Silas hadn't disappointed, the two men were very well hung. It made Cara clench with anticipation when she saw the size if John's half-erect cock. Fully erect it would be massive and would fill her completely, and more.

"My god you're enormous." Cara moaned, falling to her knees before John, "I am going to give you every pleasure you can imagine. I will make you cum so much that you will never want another woman again."

Before John could say anything, Cara had lifted his enormous shaft and wrapped her lips around it. She pushed forward and let his cock slide slowly down her throat. He gave a happy moan as she half-strangled herself on his cock. Her lips pushed to his crotch and she slid back. He put his hands in her head and pushed her back down on it. It pushed down her throat again and she gave a gurgling moan.

"John, have you seen this woman? She is unbelievably gorgeous. I am going to destroy her pussy!" Marcus laughed as he crawled over Nicci, "Oh she is going to get pumped full of me."

He straddled her chest and pushed the head of this thick erection into her mouth. He prodded into her mouth again and again. Her eyes cracked open and she tried to turn her head. He put a hand on her chin and pushed his dick deeper into her mouth. Nicci squeaked in surprise and she tried to summon up her Han. Her magic was out of her grip and fear bubbled up inside her. At the same time, ecstasy and pleasure was starting to burn in her body just from the taste of this man's gigantic pole. After a moment, she looked up at Marcus and she moved her head up. She gave a loud slurp as his cock started to move faster. He pulled back and there was a line of spit from his cock to her mouth. She gasped loudly and sighed.

"Awake now honey? I'm gonna use these beautiful tits." The man grinned, moving back to lay his arm-like cock between her beautiful bosoms.

She squeezed her breasts together and he started to tit-fuck her. Nicci fell completely into the pleasure around her. Her head was light and her body tingled wonderfully. Her cunt was wet and her heart pounded joyously.

"Oh spirits, Cara, you are so good at that! Not even my wife can suck my whole thing off!" John cried happily as Cara went all the way down his erection again, "Ohhhh! Here it comes!"

"Haaaa!" Cara gasped as she backed off his cock.

Both her hands rubbed wildly up and down his enormous manhood. He grunted and moaned, his cum erupting forth. It shot forth in thick, strong globs that splashed over her face and down her chest. He glazed nearly her entire face and splattered it all over her leather-clad breasts. He groaned and sighed, sitting back in the bed. Cara grinned and licked her lips.

On the other bed, Marcus grunted and cried out happily. Cum shot in a torrent up between Nicci's breasts and splattered over her jaw. He jerked on his cock and another thick load shot up and splattered over her face. He sighed happily and a little more cum dribbled down in her breasts.

"Oh that looks good." Marcus breathed, looking down at the mess across Nicci's chest.

"Come here Nicci." Cara said, holding out her hand.

Nicci took her hand and stood up. Cara leaned forward and ran her tongue up between the glorious sorceress' breasts. Cum filled her mouth and ran down her chin, mixing with John's spunk. Nicci leaned forward and locked lips with Cara. Cum swirled between their mouths and what covered their breasts stuck to each other. Cum, gooey and delicious, created a thick mess between their bodies. The men watched in amazement as the women made out, both the men's semen covering their faces and chests.

Cara leaned back and swallowed what was in her mouth. She moved and licked across Nicci's cheek. Her tongue did circles across the smooth, cum-covered skin as she swallowed it all down. Nicci returned by licking up Cara's neck and face as well. It took them ten minutes of kissing and touching, their hot bodies rubbing against one another. Nicci's hands groped Cara's ass and Cara slid a hand between her legs.

The men were erect again and they moved in the girls.

"I wanna fuck you as soon as we're done with that one." John hissed in Cara's ear.

"Oooh...hehe, I'll fix my pants for that." Cara smiled and stood back.

"Two men? Oh what a treat." Nicci giggled as Marcus's cock laid against her lower back.

"Your pussy is gonna be wrecked when the two of us are done." John said, holding his cock in one hand.

"Oh just try it. I've had sex that would-!" Nicci gave a sudden cry as Marcus's shaft poked it's thick head into her asshole, "Thank god you're all...all covered in semen...or that might've hurt."

"You're such a beautiful slut, I bet you would take it dry up your ass and cum from it." Marcus hissed in her ear, sinking deeper into her.

"Here comes the other." John grinned, lifting one of Nicci's legs.

He lifted his cock and pushed the head into her pussy. It stretched it wide and Nicci screamed happily. Marcus sank the last of his cock in her as John lifted her up a bit. The two men lifted her between them and both her holes were packed full of hard cock. Nicci screamed joyously and her pussy and asshole clenched around the thick meat penetrating them. Their humping alternated back and forth, shoving her up and down wildly.

Cara pulled a knife from her waistband as she sank back in the bed. Spreading her legs wide, she carefully ran the knife along the seam of her crotch. She cut large holes in her leather pants and then cut the cups off her top to expose her breasts. Tossing the damaged leather aside, she sheathed the knife and stood up. As the men fucked Nicci, Cara wrapped her arms around John and put her hands on his nipples. She kissed him up the neck and bit down in his earlobe.

"I've made holes in my pants. You can fuck my pussy like a wild boar and grope my beautiful ass in this tight, sexy leather." Cara whispered playfully and she ran her fingers around John's nipples, "I can't wait to have your cock. Your big. Throbbing. Thick. Strong. Hot. Dick."

She was practically humping his leg with the way she was rubbing herself against him. Juices dripped from her pussy and she used one free hand to eagerly rub at it. Two fingers slid smoothly into her cunt and she moaned loudly in John's ear. Her voice was completely drowned out by Nicci's cries and shrieks of the two enormous shafts devastating her pussy and anus.

"Oh spirits! Oh spirits! Oh geez! You men are so huge! I can't take it! It's too good! Ahhhh!" Nicci screamed and her body erupted with pure bliss.

The orgasm made her scream loudly and her holes clenched tight. John pulled himself from Nicci and turned on Cara in a rush. He pushed her onto her back and pulled her legs wide open. Cara screamed joyously as his enormous, wet cock stuffed deep into her pussy. He bent over her and grabbed her shoulders, his pelvis moving with wild abandon. His eyes were wild and he fucked Cara harder than she had ever been fucked in her life.

At the moment John had pulled out of Nicci, Marcus had wrapped his arms under her arms and lifted her up. He walked her over next to Cara and set her down in the bed without removing himself from her asshole. Pulling her arms back, he drove himself into her again and again. The orgasm had made her body incredibly sensitive, her asshole evermore so. Pleasure was burning inside her body and she was drooling on the bed as she moaned.

"Harder! Harder John! For spirit's sake! Fuck my pussy harder!" Cara cried joyously.

"Oh Cara, you feel so good inside! Your pussy is like a vice." John grunted and buried himself deep inside her, "By the Creator, your leather is the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

His hands groped her ass and he bent over her, biting down on one of her nipples. Cara gave a moan at the sharpness of his teeth. He moved up towards her neck and bit the crook of her neck. She giggled and moaned loudly as he gave her a bright hickie.

"So deep! So big!" Nicci squealed, crying happily from having her ass pounded so wonderfully.

She pulled her legs up on the bed, stretching them wide to give him plenty of room to continue pounding her anus. He ran his hands up her soft skin and around her chest, cupping her breasts. His long, thick cock stimulated her hole like it had never been before. She cried loudly and arched her back in ecstasy. Pleasure was pouring through the both of them. His cock was deeper inside her asshole than she had ever felt anything and her sphincter was tight around his cock than he believed possible.

"You know, that sounds pretty good. What about your asshole?" John whispered in Cara's ear.

"Oooh yes...do it." Cara smiled, "I bet my juices made your cock...all nice and wet. It'll feel really good burying it inside my butt!"

He pulled out of her and she quickly rolled over. She picked her knees up beneath her, mimicking Nicci's position and making her ass hang off the edge of the bed. John licked one of his fingers and pushed it into her ass. She gave a low coo and looked back at him, design glinting in her eyes. He took the hint and pushed his phallus into her backdoor without waiting. A long, loud moan escaped her lips and she arched her back. He reached up and grabbed her braid.

"You like that, don't you? You like my big dick just violating the living hell out of your tight, slutty little asshole." John hissed at her, tugging on her braid.

"Oh spirits yes! Drive it into my asshole! Wreck me! Make me scream!" Cara cried happily as he pulled on her hair.

John pulled back and slammed it home again. Cara screamed and moaned, pussy juices dripping down her legs from her already ravaged hole.

Nicci cried out in another orgasm and her body fell limp beneath Marcus. Marcus stuffed himself completely inside her and groaned as cum was dragged up from his balls. He pumped thick and gooey spunk into her asshole. Hot and pleasurable semen poured through her insides from his shaft. He gave a happy moan and pulled himself from her ass. She groaned and closed her eyes as he backed up and sat down on the other bed.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Cara! Cara, I'm gonna cum!" John grunted, "I'm gonna fill you to the brim."

"Oh do it! Do it! I wanna scream with pleasure as your cum fills me!" Cara cried wildly as her orgasm approached.

He pulled himself back and slid the entire length of his enormous erection into her asshole. She came in a rush, her entire body bursting and popping with pleasure. Her heart thumped wildly in her chest and her pussy squirted own her legs. He unleashed a flood of goo into her bowels, an intense warmth growing inside her. More ecstasy seeped up through her body as his cock slowly pulled out of her. He sighed and gave a small laugh.

"Good lord, this was worth every gold." John chuckled softly.

"I agree completely." Marcus smiled.

"You tow are talking like we're done." Cara said, turning around on the bed, "Soon as you two are hard, I want you both. Until then...let me do what I can to help you along."

She crawled sideways and crouched over Nicci, looking down at her ass. With a small grin at the men, she put her hands on Nicci's thighs and leaned down. Her tongue circled around Nicci's hot asshole, licking up the cum that defiled it. She pulled her asshole open and started to lick the cum from inside it. The men stared in amazement as Cara moved down and started to lick her pussy eagerly. She gave a weak moan and turned her head over.

"You really like cum, don't you whore?" John grinned as he watched.

"Oh yes. Maybe you two should just start jerking off so that I could drink you both down." Cara said to them before going back to licking Nicci's wet holes.

"Why don't you just jerk and suck us off yourself?" Marcus pointed out.

"I'm not done here yet." Cara said, digging her tongue back into Nicci's burning cunt.

Marcus shrugged and wrapped his hand around his dick.

Nicci gave another soft moan and she rubbed her sweaty face on the mattress.

"Ohh...Cara..." She mumbled, "Just...just let me sleep..."

"Weakling."

"I'm exhausted...come on..."

"Alright then, boys? Let's hope your ready or I'm going to make your ready." Cara sat up and got off Nicci, crawling off the bed.

John and Marcus stood a foot apart, completely erect and waiting. She knelt before them and wrapped her lips around Marcus. Her leather-clad hand wrapped around John and started to pull on his shaft.

"Ohhh...damn...you can really go at it." Marcus groaned as Cara went deep on him.

Cara wrapped her other hand around John as well and started to jerk him off with both. The men groaned and moaned, both being thoroughly pleasured by Cara. Marcus' cock slid down her throat as she pushed towards him. He throat fucked her for a moment before she backed off him. One hand came over to rub his cock while she turned and sucked on John. Pleasure crawled up the men's spines and made them moan happily. She moved back to the other shaft and started to suck powerfully on it's delicious flavors.

"Ohhh...oh lord...oh spirits, that's good." Marcus moaned happily.

"Not yet." Cara said, squeezing her hand around Marcus's cock, "You two need to come together. I want a huge load."

She pressed her tongue to the tip of John's cock and ran it in a circle around his head. She held and slowly moved Marcus's cock around slowly, keeping him feeling good while she excited John. It didn't take long to get him to cum. She chuckled and jerked hard on both cocks, looking up at the men.

"Ahhh..." Cara opened her mouth as she rubbed the two cocks.

Thick, pearly cum splattered in her mouth and across her cheeks. It stuck to her nose and strung across her forehead. Her hands moved quickly back and forth on the two throbbing shafts. She ran her tongue up the length of John's cock and licked the cum from him. She swallowed and then cleaned Marcus's cock of it's sweet, delicious spunk.

"Oh yea, that's the stuff." Cara sighed, licking her lips, "So boys? Not going to wuss out now, are you?"

She stood up and put her hands on their hips, putting her head between them.

"Come on now...I've got two lusty holes that are just..." She took a deep breath and pulled them closer, "...dying for a good dicking. Which one of you wants my asshole?"

"I'll take it this time!" Marcus said quickly.

"Lie back on the bed." Cara instructed.

Marcus obediently did so, his erection standing up tall. Cara climbed on top of him, facing up, and she slid him into her sweaty, cum-lathered asshole. Pleasure, electric and wonderful, crawled up her back and tingled across her pelvis as she sank him completely inside her rectum. Pulling her legs wide, she looked up at John and used her fingers to spread her pussy. Wet, tight folds enticed him forward and the tip of his thick stiffy poked into her.

"Ohhh! Yes! More!" Cara moaned and leaned her head back.

She arched her back and writhed in exquisite pleasure as her body was filled to the limit with hard, pleasurable men. She clenched her pussy and rolled her pelvis around. Fresh, glorious ecstasy erupted through her body as John started to drive himself into her womb. Overflowing pleasure made Cara feel like her soul was being taken from her body. Marcus reached around and groped her breasts, squeezing and jiggling them.

"Ahhh! This is amazing!" Cara cried, "So wonderful!"

She cried out again and lost herself in the astounding pleasure. Her voice cried out and pleasure overwhelmed her mind and she quickly lost sense of what was going on.

*******

"Cara...Cara wake up." A voice floated through the haze of Cara's sleepiness.

Cara grumbled and turned over.

"Cara! Wake up!" The girl's voice rose and a hand smacked Cara sharply on her butt.

"What?!" Cara cried, pushing herself up on her hands and knees.

"What the fuck happened?!" Nicci asked sharply, standing naked in front of Cara, "What in all the good spirits are we doing here?!"

"Ohh...come on...don't tell me you didn't enjoy last night." Cara chuckled, turning over and sitting up.

"I feel defiled and I don't even remember half of last night." Nicci mumbled, rubbing her face, "How could you drag me here? Why did you come here?!"

"Because it feels good...really good." Cara sighed, stretching her arms above her head, "I want you to tell me that it didn't feel good."

"I...I...Damn it. It doesn't change the fact that I was raped!" Nicci yelled, "I was done with rape when I killed Jagang! How could you do this?"