Slutty Busty Sister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, who's do you like better. Mine or Jamie's? I see you checking her tits out all the time too." Mom was on a roll, and she didn't seem to care that this was so inappropriate. Clearly her boundaries were getting loosened up by the alcohol. I definitely didn't care that Mom was being sexual and inappropriate, but I felt like I should fake like I did. At least, I used to think that. But now, what's the point in faking if she's being so open? I can play this game too.

"Well, it's hard to say. I haven't seen yours." I said. I immediately regretted it. My face turned red.

"What?! You've seen hers?" Mom's jaw dropped.

"No! That's not what I meant. I just meant, I haven't seen yours!" Technically, I could've played that off as all I meant, but my awkwardness and blushing was a giveaway. She knew I was lying.

"You're lying!" Mom said as she playfully punched my arm. "Jamie is such a slut! Have you fucked her? Or you just, like, seen her boobs or something?"

I didn't know what to say. Mom was totally smiling and I could tell she was getting a nice buzz. How the hell do I answer her? I had no idea. I was thinking of how to respond but nothing was coming out.

"Sammy! Maybe you're not the good boy I thought you were!" Mom said loudly. Other people were definitely looking at us. She must have noticed she got loud too and leaned in close to me. She said quietly, "Listen here young man, the nicest, biggest pair of tits in our house are right in front of you." She was so close to my face, I was so shook. If I said the thought of her planting her lips on mine wasn't in my head, I'd be lying. She didn't. She just looked deeply in my eyes with a serious, sexy, almost "fuck me now" look. Then she burst out laughing. "You're so fun to tease! I better get going before you and I get in trouble, and I miss my flight."

She was right, it was time for her to go if she wasn't going to miss her flight. "Alright, Mom. But maybe we can continue this conversation when you get back?" I asked. Or should I say I begged.

She laughed, "Haha, sure honey." I couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or not. I bet she didn't know either.

Mom paid the bill and I walked her to the security gates. We leaned in to hug each other, and I savored the feeling of her large, soft breasts pressing into me. Apparently Mom really enjoyed teasing me, and she took one last opportunity to do so. As we hugged, in a deep, sultry voice, she spoke in my ear, "Don't be too naughty while I'm gone, big boy," and while hugging me, she reached down and pulled me into her by my ass. She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll try, Mom. Have a good flight..." I said. Mom blew a kiss to me and turned to walk off. I admired her ass in her jeans before heading back.

Getting back into the car, I didn't bother checking in with Jamie or Chuck. My mind was stuck on the heavy flirting that just took place between my beautiful mother and I. I drove home without the radio on still trying to dissect what just happened. About halfway home, I checked my phone and saw I had a picture message. From Mom!! She snapped a picture of her in the airplane bathroom mirror, of her upper body, cutting off at her neck. I wanted to frame this picture - it was a perfect shot of her sexy blouse, showing off a ton of cleavage. It was exactly how she was wearing it at the bar, with one more button unbuttoned than on the initial drive to the airport. The caption said, "Why didn't you tell me I lost a button?! Naughty boy!"

I carefully texted her back, "You looked too good! I thought you knew what you were doing anyway!"

Moments later I got a text back, another picture message! This time she was sitting in her seat. Another shot of just her upper body, cut off at her neck. Her buttons were still the same and this time it even looked like she pressed her big tits together to show even more cleavage. "About to take off. Love you"

My mind was going a million miles an hour and my cock was rock hard. Before I knew it, the 50 mile commute was over and I pulled into the driveway. My car radio read 3:35. I saw Chuck's truck in the garage and Jamie's car was parked by the mailbox. They must've finished at the mechanic at some point while Mom and I were gone.

I opened the front door and immediately heard the familiar sounds of my busty sister Jamie getting fucked. "Oh yes!! So fucking good! Oh god, fuck me harder!!" Jamie screamed.

What the fuck? I followed the sounds to Mom and Chuck's bedroom where the door was closed. Yes, her voice was definitely coming from behind this door. "Fuck me baby! Oh my god!!" Jamie kept screaming.

These motherfuckers are so busted, I thought to myself. For a split second I hesitated and I debated what to do, but I knew I wanted to catch these bastards in the act. I threw the door wide open.

Jamie was laying on her stomach and Chuck was behind her bubble butt, fucking her pussy. She was facing right at me, as I stood in the doorway. When I opened the door, Chuck was squeezing her butt cheeks together, making her ass look incredible. "Oh SHIT!!" Jamie screamed, looking right at me.

"Oh my god, what the fuck?" yelled Chuck, pulling his cock out of Jamie. I saw his dick for the first time. Not bad sized, but a little smaller than my 8 inch freak. "You aren't supposed to be home until 5!?!?"

"What? I'm home, motherfucker!" I said. I was really pissed. Jamie cursed while she still laid there naked. Chuck grabbed some blankets to cover himself.

Jamie spoke up, "Mom said her flight was delayed 3 hours and you'd be home after 5!!"

"No, slut, her flight was delayed an hour and a half!" When the words left my mouth, I realized what Mom had done. She lied and told them her flight was delayed 90 minutes longer than it really was. Now I realized why she said to keep an eye on these guys. She had a feeling something was going on under her roof, and she lied to them, so I could possibly catch them.

"This is so fucked up..." Chuck mumbled, almost to himself. He stepped out of his covers, his dick no longer hard, just laying down. He picked up his boxers and put them on. Jamie still laid naked on the bed on her stomach.

"Well, what the fuck?" Jamie said. "You guys are both fucking me, and now you're both here, and nobody is gonna fuck me?!"

I was in shock that Jamie ratted me out. "That's right asshole," Jamie said looking at me. "If Chuck and I are caught, you gotta be caught too."

"Holy SHIT." Chuck said. "I'm not surprised. Listen here you piece of shit, if you say anything to your mother, I'll fuck you up. I'll tell her about you and Jamie, and she'll be devastated. And I'll kill your ass! You hear me?"

Jamie stood up. Her oversized breasts looked incredible and the look of frustration on her flushed face was a big turn on. She put her hands on her hips and let out a big sigh.

"I'll be damned if I'm not getting fucked by one of you guys. Who's it going to be?" Jamie asked.

Chuck dropped his boxers... "Fuck it." His cock was just pounding her pussy, so it made sense he wanted to finish up.

Jamie smiled, and looked in my direction. It was my move. I was still standing by the doorway, unsure what to do. I couldn't just let this asshole fuck my sister right in front of me! No, not the same asshole that was already fucking my beautiful mother.

I began taking off my clothes. "Let's do this."

Jamie jumped up and down, "Yes!!! This is going to be awesome!"

I was proud to drop my pants and show off my 8 inch beast. I wanted Chuck to know I had the biggest dick in this house and I was determined to dominate my sister in his presence while he tried to keep up.

I grabbed my sister by her waist towards me and shoved my tongue down her throat while my dick started to grow. Jamie then pushed me down onto Chuck and Mom's bed. With me laying on my back, she positioned herself between my legs so she could suck my hardening cock. "Daddy, will you please lick my pussy?" Jamie asked with puppy dog eyes towards Chuck.

He wasted no time. "Hell yes," he said, laying down so his head was under her cunt. Jamie worked my half hard cock with her hand while she licked my balls. In seconds I was fully hard, and Jamie was blowing me like the pro she was. She was using plenty of saliva and stroking me with her hands simultaneously while she sucked.

As Jamie was blowing me, I couldn't help but dream it was by sexy Mom sucking my cock, as I laid in her own bed. With Chuck slurping away at Jamie's pussy, it was at that moment that I made up my mind. I was going to conquer my mother and make her forget about that loser.

I don't know why it bothered me so much that he was fucking Jamie. Maybe part of it was because I just started fucking my sister. It wasn't fair that he was fucking her, and fucking my gorgeous mother, who I desperately wanted to bang. A big part of me was protective of Mom, knowing she deserves better than him, the dirtbag cheater he is.

I was thoroughly enjoying Jamie's expert cock sucking skills, while at the same time growing angrier at the entire situation. I shoved her face deep down onto my shaft, causing her to gag on my meat. I held her face down for a few seconds longer while she choked before letting her breathe.

"You fucking asshole!! Do it again!!" Jamie demanded. I shoved her face down with more force and she immediately gagged some more. I looked down at Chuck, still licking away. I didn't notice any reaction from Jamie from his efforts.

A few more minutes of Jamie blowing me passed before I pulled her face off my big dick. "Bend over, slut." I instructed.

Jamie obeyed, and got on her hands and knees, with her ass in front of me. Chuck laid down so she could blow him, while I penetrated her pussy deep from behind.

Her ass looked incredible as it bounced with each thrust. I held nothing back as I tried to fuck her as hard as I could. It was only a few more hard thrusts before she stopped blowing Chuck. She just couldn't take it anymore. Jamie threw her head back as I fucked her and screamed for me. "Sammy! Oh my god!!!! Your cock is so big!!! Yes!!! Fuck me baby!!! YES! YES! Oh my GOD it's so good!!!"

I gave her ass a loud slap while I kept fucking her hard. "OH my god!! Don't you EVER STOP!!!" Jamie screamed in ecstasy. I noticed Chuck, the 3rd wheel, stroking himself while he watched us. Jamie's busty chest looked amazing as it dangled underneath her.

Chuck tried to push Jamie's head down onto his dick. I eased up on my aggressiveness and let her get filled up from both ends for a little bit before I decided Chuck had enough.

As I picked up my pace, I rubbed her asshole with my thumb. A couple more strokes with my massive cock, and then I slipped my thumb all the way into her ass. That was all it took for her to again lift her head off his dick and scream my name. "OH FUCK SAMMY!!! YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD!!! COME ON GIVE IT TO ME!! I'M ABOUT TO CUMMM!!!!"

I fingered her asshole and fucked her pussy for several more minutes, and by this time, Chuck was all but forgotten.

Jamie turned around, pushed me onto my back, and mounted me. "I'm going to make you cum, you big dick motherfucker!" She proclaimed.

She slowly grinded on me before picking up pace. Jamie clearly showed off her experience riding cock with the way she rapidly raised her ass up almost all the way off my sausage before dropping it down on me. Her huge boobs looked magnificent, bouncing up and down in front of me.

I mauled her chest with my hands as she continued to fuck my brains out. Several more minutes passed before I could no longer hold it in. "HANG ON SIS, I'M ABOUT TO BLOW!!" I yelled.

Jamie then jumped off my cock and buried her face on my glistening dick. She stroked me with one hand while she bobbed up and down, coaxing the first rope out. I shot load after load into her mouth and throat, while she desperately tried to swallow everything. Some of my jizz dripped down her mouth, but she made sure to catch it with her hand and feed it back to herself. I looked over and saw Chuck blow his load on his stomach.

"Wow, Sammy, that was so hot!" Jamie panted. She bent down to lick my twitching dick. The look in her eyes was of complete satisfaction and admiration. "That was amazing, bro, thank you!" Then she covered my cock a couple more times with her mouth, before planting a kiss on it, and getting up to wash up in the bathroom.

Chuck and I looked at each other, laying on opposite sides of the bed. I knew I had just made him look like a complete loser and it felt great. Then the awkwardness of two naked guys laying in a bed kicked in, and we both stood up to cover up. I grabbed my clothes and made my way to my shower.

I spent most of the rest of the night in my room. The couple times I went into the kitchen, it looked like both Jamie and Chuck were in their rooms too. We didn't say anything to each other for the rest of the night.

Before I went to bed, I took a look at my phone and didn't see any new messages. I debated what I should send to Mom, if anything. As I brushed my teeth, sure enough a picture message came in. The stars were aligned and Mom was thinking of me too. This time it was a tame (enough) picture of her from her chest up, including her face. She wearing a bathrobe, revealing nothing, but showing off her stunning smile. Her message: About to take a bath and call it a night. Love you honey"

I sent her a response: Glad to see you made it safe. Love you too

She texted back: hey when i get back you owe me a massage

Me: i owe you a massage?!

Mom: u promised to give me my massage every day remember :)

Me: did i? i guess I'll see what i can do :)

Mom: good boy. kisses. goodnight my love

Me: good night

--------------------------------

I never would've expected this, but the next two days went strangely without incident. I went to school on Monday and dreaded coming home, afraid of a weird confrontation or maybe some intolerable awkwardness. So I tried to avoid coming home for as long as I could. I stayed late at school, studying in the library for no real reason. Then I checked with my buddy Travis who lived pretty close to me, and he said I could come over. Mom called me and we had a normal mother/son conversation, not too long. She just had a few minutes to kill between the end of her work conference day and before a group dinner. I played video games at Travis' house until 9 before I left to go home. A part of me was wondering if I'd walk in on Chuck fucking Jamie. But actually the house was empty, and Chuck came home shortly after. I sent Jamie a text and she said she was staying the night at a friend's house. I'm sure she found a random dude to stay the night with, which wasn't uncommon.

Chuck and I barely spoke before calling it a night. Tuesday, the next day, came and went without fanfare. I worked out after school and got home around 6. Jamie got home around 9 and went to her room. Chuck didn't come home until 10, which was unusual. I didn't speak to Mom, but she sent me a text asking how I was doing, and I told her everything was good.

The next day, Wednesday, while at school, I got a picture message from Mom around 1:30. Her message: I'm ready to come home, I miss you guys and can't wait to see you!

The picture was of Mom from her chest up, including her beautiful smile. She was wearing a business casual pink shirt, very snug around her massive breasts. Her nipples were hard. Clearly hard. There was no way that was not intentional. She looked to be in the lobby of a conference area with people walking around behind her. I texted her back: miss u too, love the pic mom

Moments later, she texted back: i thought u would ;)

As I sat in class, day dreaming about my smoking hot mom, my cock quickly hardened. Catching me off guard, class was dismissed while I still had a full boner. I smoothly pulled my dick up into my boxer's waistband and with my shirt covering it, got up to leave class.

After school I got a quick work out in and came home relatively early. Jamie was home, completely topless but wearing panties, watching TV in the living room. "I'm glad you're home. I was just about to masturbate. I'm really horny, Sammy... You fucked me so good the other day. I tried to get some dick yesterday from Wayne but it just wasn't the same. Come here."

My cock was rapidly growing as I admired Jamie's ridiculous body. Her tits looked incredible and I still couldn't believe that this crazy hot slut of a sister that I lusted after for years was all mine. "Where's Chuck?" I asked.

"I don't think he'll be home til late." Jamie answered. "I'm all yours, big boy."

She spread her legs and fingered her pussy underneath her panties.

"Perfect." I said, taking my shirt off and walking towards her.

Jamie unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans, freeing my snake. She greeted my cock with a wide open mouth, expertly pulling my pants down while she sucked me. I reached down and cupped a big fat titty.

While Jamie blew me, my mind again drifted to my big breasted mother. She'd be home tomorrow morning, while I was in school. I couldn't wait to pick up where we left off. I thought about when I left her at the airport, and she proclaimed her massive tits to be the best in the house.

After a few minutes of Jamie filling her mouth with my fat dick, I bent her over and fucked her pussy from behind. All the while I fantasized about fucking Mom. A while passed before she turned over onto her back for me to fuck her missionary style.

I fucked her hard for several minutes before lowering myself to suck on her huge tits while I kept fucking her. Jamie screamed that she was cumming and I was close to exploding myself. Moments later I pulled out and shot ropes of warm jizz out onto her giant breasts. She tasted some of my cum, clearly enjoying the flavor, before using my shirt to wipe off the rest. It was an awesome fuck, but my mind was elsewhere.

My buddy Travis came over a little later to kill time and play some video games in the living room. He couldn't believe it when Jamie walked past us wearing a thin, ribbed wife beater with no bra, and tiny jogging shorts. Her shirt was nearly see through with how much her boobs stretched it out, and her nipples were rock hard. Travis wasn't a bad looking guy but he was a little shy and girls didn't exactly throw themselves at him. Jamie made a comment to him that she's always thought he was cute, and that maybe they could hang out together sometime. When she went back into her room, Travis was stoked.

A couple hours later, he was about to go home and was making his way to the front door. Jamie came out of her room wearing the same outfit, and walked up to him. She grabbed him, and pulled his body up against hers, and stuck her tongue into his unassuming face. "Want to feel my tits?" she asked while I watched.

He didn't say anything but nodded and used both hands to grab as much boob as he could. Jamie smiled and said, "why don't I pick you up from school tomorrow?"

Travis smiled and said "Yes, that'd be great!!!" He glanced at me and I gave him a thumbs up.

Later that evening, I got another picture message from Mom. It was another shot of her from her upper body including her sexy smile. She was wearing a yellow work out tank top, showing off ample cleavage, and again, hard nipples. The message: can't wait to see u tomorrow! i'm ready for my massage! hope you've been a good boy

I responded back: depends what u call good, can't wait to see u too!

Laying in bed, I scrolled through the different pics that Mom had sent me while I jacked off. I came while looking at the pic of Mom in her airplane seat, the direct shot of her deep cleavage in her white blouse.

The next day finally arrived. Mom would be coming home! I was at school and got an innocent text from her just saying she was at the airport in Houston and would be boarding soon. I knew Chuck was going to pick her up. I was pretty nervous about everything, I had no idea what was soon to happen in my household. Chuck was fucking Jamie. I was fucking Jamie. Everyone was fucking Jamie. Mom didn't know anything. I was going to try to fuck Mom. Shit was crazy.