Slutty Busty Sister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When school got out, I was walking outside with my buddy Travis. He said Jamie was picking him up at the parking lot by the football field. He told me he would have his house to himself until his parents got home in a few hours. He had turned 18 a couple weeks ago and I knew he was really depressed at the idea that he would graduate high school a virgin. So it was a big day for him to say the least. I had drove to school this morning and parked in the same parking lot. We saw Jamie waiting for us. She had a weird look on her face. "Hey baby, get in dude!" Jamie said to Travis.

"Everything cool?" I asked to Jamie.

"Mom is home, you need to go home." She said to me. Travis got in and they sped off.

Now I was really nervous. Mom was home. And she had spent at least an hour with Chuck on the way home from the airport. And apparently she'd spoke with Jamie too. I had no idea if she knew anything.

I was trying to take deep breaths as I drove home, in a futile attempt to lower my heart rate.

When I walked in the house, my hands were practically shaking. But as soon as I saw Mom, everything felt right again. I fed off her energy and she seemed to be in a genuinely and typically happy mood.

"SAMMY!!" She yelled and hurried to me as I walked in. Mom was wearing a blue tank top, showing a ton of cleavage, and white, casual shorts. She wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my neck. Her familiar perfume comforted me and it felt so good to hold her. We both squeezed each other unusually firm before releasing.

"Oh I missed you so much!" Mom said. What was it about her that just made me feel special? "So excited to see you!" she said.

"Me too, Mom! It's been a long week already." I replied. "You look phenomenal."

"Thanks, love. Did you like the pics I sent you?" She burst out laughing.

"Oh god yes! You're definitely the hottest mom I know." I complimented.

"You're too sweet. I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures... So maybe you can make good on that massage you owe me now?" She suggested.

"Sounds good to me! By the way, where's Chuck?" I wondered, curious to know if we'd have the place to ourselves.

"I'm not very happy with him. Maybe he'll be home tonight but he's out with his brother right now. I don't think he'll be back anytime soon." Mom clearly went from chirpy to upset. I didn't know what was going on. I wanted to know, but I also felt like we should change the subject.

Mom spoke up first. "I'm so excited Sammy, I totally forgot. But when I was waiting for you I remembered my sister left her massage table in the garage. She has some oils here too!" My aunt Sarah was a couple years younger than Mom and unlike Mom, she always struggled to find her place in the workforce. Now she is doing some multi-level-marketing scheme with some vitamin or diet product. A couple years ago she was preparing to be a massage therapist and still had some stuff here since she didn't have a garage in her apartment in town.

"Sounds good Mom, I'll get the table. It's kind of buried behind some other junk but no problem. Give me a few minutes." I said.

"Awesome!!!" Mom was very excited. "Bring it to my room, I get the oils from my bathroom, and I'll get ready for ya!"

In the garage, the massage table was covered in a blanket, and buried behind some other stuff. I moved the bikes out of the way, some of my baseball equipment, and like 8 boxes full of who knows what. After a few minutes, I carried the heavy table into the house and stopped in the living room. I hesitated for a second and thought about taking my shirt off. I figured it wouldn't be a big deal, half of the time I'm not wearing a shirt around the house anyway, and I tossed my shirt on the living room couch.

I grabbed the heavy table and carried it into Mom's room, with my muscles flexed. Mom was waiting for me sitting on her bed, covered with a bathrobe. "Niiiice," she commented, clearly checking out my body. She instructed me where to set up the table and asked me to go pour her a glass of red wine from the kitchen while she got ready on the table.

I found a bottle of cabernet in the pantry, and decided, why not, and poured 2 glasses. When I walked back in her room, my heart almost stopped. The table was set up with the end facing the door, and the head of the table facing the opposite side. Mom didn't know I walked in, as her head was down on the massage table, with her feet closest to the door. She was laying on the table, stomach down, completely topless. I could see the sides of her breasts as she laid. She had a white towel draped over her ass, and I didn't know if she had anything on underneath.

"Good afternoon, ma'am. I see you're ready for your massage." I said in a deep voice as if I was pretending to be an employee. I put my glass of wine down on the dresser and extended a glass towards her.

"Yes sir. I've been waiting for this for a long time!" Mom flashed a dazzling smile and raised up just enough to take her glass. Her massive breasts raised off the table and hung below her chest, but she didn't quite raise up high enough for me to see anything more. She took a sip of wine before setting it down on the nightstand that was next to her.

"Alright, so... I'm new here, so feel free to direct me on what feels good. Let me know where you like me to rub and how hard." I stated with a deep voice, still playing my role.

"Yes sir. I will make sure you do a good job." Mom said dryly, mimicking my deep voice. Then she burst into laughter.

I stayed in my role, jokingly staying serious. I said, "Is something funny to you ma'am?"

"Sammy just pour some oil on me and put your hands on me!" Mom said while laughing. I laughed with her and picked up a bottle of oil.

I generously poured it on her back, instantly realizing I poured too much. "Shit, too much..." I muttered.

Mom laughed and encouraged me, "it's ok honey, just work with what ya got."

I started massaging mother at her shoulders. It felt awesome rubbing her down with oils and with my hands running smoothly across her skin, right away I thought I'd have much more stamina than the quick massage I gave her last weekend. As soon as I began touching her, my dick began to grow. I was wearing jeans, so even with a full boner, it would be noticeable, but it wouldn't be a huge tent.

Mom encouraged my efforts as my hands made their way to the middle part of back. Improvising as I went, I decided to rub my hands, which were covered in oil, all the way down to the end of her back. My hands rubbed Mom's back right to the towel which covered her ass, and I swiftly moved my hands up and down the length of her back. Her soft moans let me know she was enjoying it. My cock continued to grow and I needed to adjust my meat.

Mom reached for her glass of wine, I did the same, while I rearranged my manhood under my jeans. As she sipped I again watched her breasts rise off the table, but still didn't see anything extra. I had wine before but I wasn't yet a fan of the bitter taste. Still, even with just a couple sips, it helped relax me and I liked the warmth in my throat. I admired Mom's healthy, toned legs that she was revealing to me.

I resumed massaging her in the middle of her back. It took everything I had in me to not wrap my hands around her sides to her huge boobs. "Mmmmm, Sammy, you're making me feel sooo good," Mom moaned. I didn't speak but kept up what I was doing.

Still working the middle of her back, I decided to ever so slightly explore the sides of her body. I worked my hands in a circular motion, gradually expanding the circle to move my fingers along her sides. Mom moaned some more in approval. Just as I was gradually working my hands to the base of her large breast mounds, she told me to work her lower back now.

I worked some pressure into her lower back. "A little harder," she instructed. I rubbed just a little harder. "Very good," she said.

I rubbed my thumbs to the border of the towel covering her ass. Then I went slightly lower. "Mmm, that feels nice." Mom confirmed. I rubbed slightly lower, my hands creeping just under the towel.

"You know what, Sammy..." Mom said. "I'm a little embarrassed. But when I get a massage, my favorite place for the masseuse to focus on is my ass. Would you feel comfortable massaging me there? It's my favorite..."

"Sure, Mom. Anything to make you feel good." I responded. "Why don't I take this towel off you?" I said, not waiting for an answer, and dropping it to the floor.

"Okay." Mom submitted. Her meaty ass was right in front of me, ready for me to massage. It was AMAZING. Here was my sexy, busty mother lying completely naked in front of me. I admired the tone and shape of her ass that she worked hard to maintain. Her wide hips and thick booty were ready for me.

I still had plenty of oil, but I decided to reach for more. I squeezed some more generously over her incredible bubble butt. Mom raised up for another sip of wine and I did the same. My cock was painfully hard, pressing against my jeans.

I used my strong hands to coat Mom's meaty ass with oil. She moaned for me as I rubbed all over her motherly ass. "That feels SO GOOD!!" She said to me.

I continued to rub the shiny mounds of her ass. Then I spread her butt cheeks and rubbed over her forbidden anus. In a circular motion I kept massaging her in and out of her crack. "Is this how you like it, Mom?" I asked her.

"Yes Sammy, that's exactly how I like it."

"Good girl." I told her.

I could have spent an hour doing the same thing, and have been content. And by content, I mean, fucking ecstatic. But by now, I was realizing all boundaries were removed.

I slickly ran my hands from her ass all the way back up to her shoulders and back down. As I went back up, my hands curved down to her big squashed tits. "Mmmmmm, that feels good," Mom moaned.

My slippery hands easily went underneath her chest and I felt her hard nipples underneath her. I continued to rub her huge boobs while she laid on them. For the next several minutes, my oily hands transitioned from massaging her tits, to back to her ass, and back to her tits.

"Mom..." I spoke up.

"Yes my love..." She said.

"Do you mind if I make myself more comfortable? My jeans are hurting me." I said.

"Oh my poor baby. You need to take your jeans off right now." She instructed.

Mom watched as I unbuckled my jeans and dropped them to the floor. My cock sprang up, underneath my boxers, forming a huge tent.

"Oh my! Is that for me?" Mom teased, playing dumb.

"Yeah, I don't know how that happened!" I said, playing along.

"Well, I'm sure you aren't comfortable in those boxers. A mother knows these things. You must take those off immediately." Mom reached over while laying down and gave a little tug on my shorts. She raised up and turned towards me, giving me my first unrestricted view of the breasts I had just spent so much time massaging. I allowed her to pull my boxers down, and my huge cock bounced right up at her.

"Holy shit!" Mom exclaimed. I felt like I had never been harder in my life. My fat cock head was almost purple and ready to explode. "You look a lot more comfortable," she said. "Now please continue my massage, sir."

"Yes ma'am."

I resumed giving her ass attention and rubbed my fingers all over her asshole. I put one hand towards the top of her butt crack, and lowered it down with my middle finger putting pressure on her anus. Then I gently pushed it in. Mom didn't say anything as the tip of my finger penetrated her, she just let out a long moan. "Mmmmmmmm."

With my finger in her ass, I used my other hand to give her pussy it's first attention. She opened her legs a little for me and I fingered her soaking wet pussy. "Oh yes Sammy, this is one of the best massages I've ever had."

"One of the best?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes. One of the best. When we're done, I'll let you know if you topped the list. We are just getting started." Mom informed me.

I continued fingering her asshole and pussy. "Listen Sammy, I need to tell you something," Mom said. "Mmmmm....Keep doing that please."

"What is it, Mom?" I asked, a little nervous.

"Oh god, I love the way you play with my ass!" Mom exclaimed. "Okay you know what, let's talk later. You're making me feel so good!!"

"Okay, Mom." I said. "Hey, why don't we move this to the bed, I need a different angle. Trust me."

"Sure, my love." Mom obeyed.

Mom slid off the massage table, and stood up, completely showing me her incredible, massive melons. Mom flashed a brilliant smile as she noticed me staring at her chest. "What did I tell you... best in the house?" she asked. She used her hands to cup her boobs and pushed them together. Meanwhile she stared at my huge dick.

"Not even a question." I confirmed, still staring at her tits.

"Good. Now how do you want me to lay again?" She asked.

"Lay down on your stomach." I instructed.

With Mom on her belly, I licked my lips staring at her ass. I got on the bed and positioned myself on her thighs. I was on my knees so I wasn't putting all my weight on her legs. My cock perfectly rested along her closed thighs, and I began massaging her fat ass some more.

"See, Mom, this way, I can hit a different angle. This is much better." I explained.

"Mmmm baby, yes, you're so right. Much better." Mom agreed.

I again rubbed her anus with my fingers. My cock so desperately needed attention, to the point that even it just resting on her legs made me feel like I could cum. I reached over for Mom's glass of wine that was by the nightstand and took a sip.

As much as I had no idea what I was doing, I knew exactly what my next move was. With me still on her legs, I gently pulled them slightly apart, creating an opening to her pussy. I massaged her ass, and rubbed my fingers down to her pussy, which was still soaking wet.

Without any words, I inched my cock closer to her heavenly cunt. Soon my bulging cock head was touching the skin of her pussy. I continued moving forward, as my mushroom head easily penetrated her wet cunt. "Ohhhhhhhhhh" was all she could say as she offered no resistance.

Inch by inch, my cock penetrated her pussy deeper. I kept sliding it further until the whole, thick 8 inches were inside her. I held it there for a moment, and Mom blurted out, "OH GOD IT'S SO BIG!!" While I slowly slid my cock out of her pussy I inserted my thumb in her ass.

Mom continued moaning as I gently pumped. My cock felt absolutely incredible. As much as I wanted to increase pace, I felt like I was riding an orgasm, and I knew I couldn't go any faster. A couple more minutes went by and I continued to slowly fuck her, while fingering her ass. Mom was loving it. "Oh FUCK Sammy!! You're SO BIG! FEELS INCREDIBLE!!!"

I felt my cock adapting to it's new home, and got the courage to speed up. I thrust my thick dick deep inside Mom, and I got used to the increased pace. Moments later she screamed, "OOOOOH FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM!!! AAHHHHHHHH, OH MY!!!!"

I felt her pussy muscles tighten up around my cock as she orgasmed. "KEEP FUCKING YOUR SLUTTY MOM!!!" Mom screamed.

I kept fucking her while she orgasmed again and again. It took all I had in me to hold my orgasm back, but I was able to do it.

I pulled out of her pussy and turned her over. Mom's face was flushed and she was totally out of breath. She looked at me with complete lust in her eyes and smiled. Her eyes drifted down to my glistening dick, and she reached out for it. "So beautiful!!!" she exclaimed.

"May I?" She asked, while lowering her head to my meat before I could respond. We repositioned ourselves so I was laying on my back, and Mom was comfortably taking my full 8 inches all the way down her throat. I had to say, I was really impressed by her deepthroating abilities. I remembered Jamie sucking my cock like an expert, and I pushed her face down all the way, causing her to gag. Jamie really liked that. I grabbed a hold of my Mom by her hair while she was bobbing on my cock, and pushed her head all the way down. Without gagging, she opened her throat for me in stride, and slid her tongue out to tickle my balls. Holy shit!!! I held her head down for a little bit longer, before letting her come up. She took a breath and went down all the way again, tickling my balls with her tongue, with my cock deep down her throat.

When she raised up, I she looked at me with a little bit of water in her eyes, and yelled at me, "I fucking love your dick!!!" My elegant and busty mother sounded like an animal. She sucked on one of my big balls while she stroked my shaft, rubbing my meat on her face. Then she used both hands to just rub my cock all over her face like she was washing her face with it. She followed that with completely downing it into her throat again for a few more swallows.

"Let me show you how a real woman rides cock!" Mom confidently stated.

She mounted me as I continued to lay down. Her massive tits dangled in front of her. I didn't know if she'd ever rode a cock of my size, or if it had been a while. Mom lowered her pussy on my thick cock and I felt like I might explode right then and there. "OH SHIT IT'S SO DAMN BIG!!!" She screamed. I noticed she lowered her pussy a little over halfway down before rising up again. Each time she raised up and lowered her pussy, she went slightly deeper. Soon she was taking my full length and bouncing on me like a champ.

Her enormous breasts were driving me crazy as she bounced on top of me. Then Mom lowered her body so that her heavy tits were literally hitting me in my face. I opened my mouth desperately trying to suck on her nipples. She slowed down her rapid fucking to feed me one of her glorious tits. And while I sucked hard on her nipple she continued to fuck me harder.

"I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!!!!" Mom shrieked. "OHHHHH GOD!!! YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!! YOU'RE KILLING MY PUSSY!!! YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD!!!"

Mom slowed down her pace and with my cock deep inside her pussy, she grinded her clit into me. "I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!! YOU MOTHER FUCKING BIG DICK FREAK!!!"

Mom kept grinding into me, and I knew I was ready to blow soon too. I flipped her onto her back and spread her legs for me. I lowered my head to her pussy and gave it a couple of big, long licks. Then I flicked her clit a few times, and stuck a couple fingers in her, tickling her G spot. Within seconds, she was screaming out, "OOOOOOH SAMMY!!!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!!!! SHIT!!!"

I raised up and lined up my huge cock to her abused pussy. I slowly inserted it, pumping it a couple times before slamming it hard all the way in her. "FUCK!!!" she screamed.

Mom's extraordinary breasts were bouncing up and down as I fucked her hard. I was really close, and knew I was about to blow if I kept up this pace for another few thrusts.

"FUCK!!! YOU'RE INCREDIBLE SAMMY!!!" Mom screamed.

"Mom, I'm going to cum!!!" I announced.

"IF YOU FUCKING PULL OUT I'LL KILL YOU!!" Mom threatened. "FILL ME UP!!! I NEED YOUR CUM!!!"

I couldn't hold it anymore. I thrust my big dick inside her and collapsed on top of her giant boobs, while I pumped load after load deep insider her pussy. "YES! THAT'S IT, GIVE IT TO ME!!!" Mom screamed. 30 seconds went by and I was still trying to unload more jizz into her pussy. Finally, when I was tapped out, I pulled my softening cock out. Mom immediately went down to my sensitive cock to suck it.

As she blew me, I felt a tinge of pain, but it was overwhelmed by the joy her mouth was capable of bringing. The totality of the situation was overwhelming to me. Within seconds I was rock hard again. She moved back to admire it. "Wow, that was fast!!" Mom said and laughed.

She continued to blow me, and the pain I once felt disappeared. I felt like I was floating in and out of consciousness while she did what she did best. I admired my mother as she turned her body, allowing herself to rub her clit as she sucked me. I had a nice view of her giant breasts, and I reached down to feel them up. Several minutes went by, and I was ready to cum again.