Slutty Busty Sister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'M GOING TO CUM, MOM!" She took her mouth off but used her hand to keep me going, and said "ME TOO!"

That drove me nuts, seeing how much she was thoroughly enjoying blowing me. Without warning, I shot a load into her mouth. She pulled her mouth off me and continued to stroke my cock into her open, welcoming mouth. She coaxed several more strands out of my meat before my nuts were dried up. With a mouthful of jizz, Mom swallowed everything in one large gulp. "Delicious!" she said.

Mom then came up to join me, and collapsed onto my shoulder. I admired her big tits as they rested on my body. Her eyes were on my sore cock, and she reached out to gently caress it, with her motherly touch.

"Sammy, that was the most amazing fucking I've ever had," Mom proudly stated. "You're so gifted. I'm so happy that you'll be sharing your gift with me for now on."

"Me too, Mom. That was incredible!" I said.

"Listen Sammy, I do want to talk with you though. So we're on the same page." Mom said. "I know about you and Jamie. I know about Jamie and Chuck. I know about Jamie fucking every guy in town." Mom was very calm, which definitely eased me.

"Jamie...." Mom paused, thinking of what to say. "Jamie is the biggest slut I've ever seen. You are so much better than that!" Mom actually sounded a little angry.

"Sammy, please don't fuck Jamie anymore." Mom's hand was still gently playing with my half hard cock. "When I found out, I was upset. But then I realized, I was jealous. You don't need to fuck her!"

"This is crazy Mom!" I blurted out. Mom was stroking my meat slowly. "When did you find out?" I asked.

"Today. I had my suspicions about those guys. That's why I lied to them so you would come home earlier than they expected. Even still, I thought it was a long shot that you'd walk in on them fucking, but sure enough, you did." Mom told me.

I was listening to her speak, while still staring at her ridiculously huge boobs resting on my body. Definitely bigger than Jamie's already huge boobs, with a little more sag, which turned me on more.

She continued, "When Chuck picked me up, he was so nervous. He wanted to tell me something but he didn't know how. Eventually I forced him to talk, and he told me he caught you and Jamie fucking. I knew immediately he was lying when I asked if he was fucking Jamie too. He said he'd never do such a thing but I knew he was full of shit."

"Wow..." I muttered.

Mom, still stroking my cock, continued talking, "When we got home, I told Chuck I thought he was full of shit and I wanted him to leave the house while I figured things out. Jamie came home and I confronted her. I told her that Chuck came clean and admitted he was fucking her. She is so stupid sometimes. She just nodded her head and told me they've been fucking for several months now. I asked her about you, and she told me everything. Even as slutty as she is, she said she really tried to resist you. But when Lolly started sucking your huge dick in front of her, and she was drunk, she couldn't resist. You know how she is."

"I'm so sorry, Mom." I said.

"It's okay, my love. Jamie told me how incredible you were. For some reason, I wasn't surprised. I'm so proud of you. Jamie is totally crazy about you. You're going to need to get her to give up. You don't need her anymore."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Mom was completely infatuated with me and my cock. Just like Jamie. School would be out soon, and then next fall I'd be leaving home for college. It was going to be a great summer.

Thoughts filled my head of fucking my busty sister, and fucking my busty mother at will. My cock began to harden, and I nudged my mom's beautiful face onto it.