Someone to Love Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't owe me anything," I told her. "Neither one of you owe me a thing. How do you think it makes me feel when this little Christmas angel walks into my office at 10:30 in the morning and hugs me and tells me she loves me? I couldn't buy that with all the gold in Fort Knox! How do you think it makes me feel when I'm walking down the hall and I see this gorgeous woman turning the corner? She sees me coming and her face just lights up with this million candlepower smile and we share that bond and know we love each other? Where else can I get that? I'm the one who owes you."

"Well, I'm pretty sure you can get that from Alicia or Cloe or Malina any time you want," she said. "I know you love us, Bleys, but we're so afraid that this will all just turn into a mirage and vanish and we'll find ourselves back out on the street. That's always in the back of our minds and we can't help it. We'll try to do better. Please don't be mad at us."

"God doesn't take back his answers to prayers and I've never heard that Santa is in the repo business either, No, I'm afraid you're stuck with me. I'm not mad at you, but I'm going to be if you don't start treating me like a friend instead of some glass figurine you have to be so careful with."

"We'll do better," Molly said. "Please don't be mad, Bleys. What should we do?"

"Well, nothing, but just be yourself. If you want to argue with me about the stupid rules, just tear into me. I'm used to that. I'll tell you what, if you want to make me feel really good, I have an idea. Molly, tomorrow night you put on something pretty and I'll take you on a date. Just you and me, how does that sound? Then Saturday night, I'll take your mother on a date. What do you think?"

They looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Yes," they both said at the same time.

Molly and I went out to eat at her favorite restaurant and I took her to a concert. She was a heartbreaker. She had on a little blue and white dress that fell off one shoulder. She had on a silver chain with a blue stone in it and those curls swirled around her like falling water. She was really the most beautiful child I had ever seen. I hated the music, but she loved it and I loved her. We went home with heavy subsonic bass throbs rumbling in my head and when she kissed me goodnight at the door I knew that life was perfect.

It got even better on Saturday. Sahara was jaw dropping when she came into her entry. Her makeup was subtle, just framing those eyes and her hair was pounds of curls hanging down her back and standing in ordered disarray around her face. Her lips were a luscious red and the white dress she had on was a second skin. Her breasts weren't huge, maybe a small c-cup, but they were showing some milk-chocolate cleavage and a ruby pendant hung between them. I recognized it. I had given it to Alicia two years ago. Her curves were on full display in a way that I had never seen before. She looked nice at work, but this was a whole different Sahara. She had one of the firmest, tightest butts on the planet. It just jutted out in that white dress and took my breath away. She saw me looking at the pendant and smiled.

"Alicia wanted me to wear it," she said.

"Are you two up to something?" I asked.

"You'll never know," she grinned. "Where are you taking me?"

"Out to eat, to a club and dancing is on the agenda," I told her. "Where's Molly?"

"She's staying the night with Alicia and Cloe," she said. "It's her first sleepover. I may have to call her a couple of times. I've never been apart from her like this before. At work I always know I can go and find her if I need her. I have issues, Bleys."

"I know; it's okay," I told her. "If you start missing her too badly we can go and see her."

"You'll just have to keep me busy." She took my arm and we went downstairs. I was driving for a change. The valet pulled up in my Bugatti Veyron and Sahara's eyes glittered. She hadn't seen it before. It was the orange and black one, and I held the door for her. Creamy legs flashed as she got in and I was reminded how tall she was. Her legs were a mile long and it was quite the scenic mile.

Enoteca Maria had valet parking, and I had reservations. It wasn't not open early in the week, but it was packed on the weekends. The food was delicious and the attention of every man and most of the women in the place was on my date. I couldn't take my eyes off her, myself. She was as happy as I'd ever seen her, and she just sparkled energy and delight with the whole experience.

After dinner, I took her to a club and we got a booth in the VIP section. That limited the traffic some, but after we danced once, there was a steady stream of people to our table, asking her to dance. She turned them down graciously and we hit about every third song. She was drinking Tom Collins and I could tell she was getting mellow. A young guy I actually knew came by and asked her to dance. I encouraged her and she reluctantly let him lead her out. I watched them and she just shone out there on the floor. The difference between this goddess and the lonely frightened girl outside that department store on Christmas Eve eight months earlier couldn't possibly have been more extreme. I couldn't have imagined it at the time.

I was ordering us another drink and when I looked up, there was a big guy in a brown sports jacket trying to pull her away from her partner. I jumped up and headed over. He was saying something in a heavy eastern European accent that I couldn't make out. Sahara was pulling away from him and I could see all that fright and desperation that had been on her face the first time I saw her bubbling up to the surface.

"You come with Anton," he was saying when I got close enough to hear. "Anton been looking for you, pretty Sahara. You ready to go to work for me now?"

She saw me coming and tried to get to me. He was holding her arm tightly when I reached between his legs from behind and got me a handful of nuts. There was the beginning of a high-pitched scream that quickly became a bubbling wheeze as I put every ounce of strength I had into that grip. I'm a big guy at six-four and somewhere around 240. There hadn't been a week since I was fourteen years old that I hadn't lifted weights at least twice, and most weeks four times. At forty-six, I was stronger than I'd ever been as long as I didn't have to move my feet. I played football in college, offensive line, and I still power cleaned and snatched every week without straps. You don't do that with a weak grip. I squeezed Mr. Soviet-bloc's nuts into jelly.

He fell to the floor, unconscious, and I took Sahara by the arm and got her out of there. She tried to pull away, instinctively, but I made her look at me. "Sahara, it's me, I've got you," I said. She threw herself against me, sobbing hysterically, and I just held her to me and carried her out the back door. An alarm went off when we went outside and a bouncer came running out. He reached for me and saw the look in my eye.

"It's a good day to die, motherfucker," I told him. "If you were doing your fucking job we wouldn't be here. Just give me an excuse to fuck you up."

He raised his hands and backed off. "Good," I told him. "Now go get the keys to the Bugatti and bring them back here."

He disappeared inside and the alarm stopped. He was back in three minutes with the keys and the Manager. "Mr. Wainwright, I can't begin to apologize enough for this incident," he said.

"Are you in the habit of letting your guests be accosted and mauled by Russian gangsters on the dance floor?" I asked him. "What kind of place are you running here?"

"He was Romanian," the bouncer said. "I don't know how he got in."

"Sounds like your security staff sucks," I said. "We're leaving."

I took Sahara and we walked down the alley to the parking lot. She was trembling violently and wouldn't let go of me for a second. "How did that guy know you?" I asked her.

"He was the pimp I told you about," she managed to get out.

"He won't be bothering you again," I said. I put her in the car and walked around to the driver's side. Adrenaline was pumping through me and I felt like I was going to explode. I screamed into the night and felt a little better.

When I got in, Sahara looked at me and cowered away with wide frightened eyes. I felt worse than before. I stroked her arm and she stopped shivering. I pulled her over and held her in my arms.

"Sorry I scared you," I told her. "This was just going to be the perfect night. Nice dinner, dancing, maybe a walk in the moonlight with the woman I love and then, just mystery. I was wondering where it would go. All that frustration had to go somewhere."

She gasped and looked up into my face. "Bleys, you said... you said... 'the woman I love.' Is that me?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that," I told her. "I'm not thinking too clearly. Yes, Sahara, that is you. God, I've been in love with you for months. Didn't you know? I love your daughter, too."

She buried her face in my jacket. "I hoped," she said. "I was afraid to hope. I've been in love with you since the moment you ran to catch us at the door and knelt down there and gave us a reason to hope. You never said anything. I was afraid I was in the friend zone. I thought you might think of me like Alicia or Malina. Alicia told me she thought you were in love with me. That's when she gave me the pendant to wear. We've been trying to think of a way to get you to ask me out. When you surprised me like that, Molly and I had been talking about it, too. I know I'm younger than you and I'm a mess, but I swear you'll never regret loving me, Bleys."

"No, I don't imagine I will." I took her chin in my hand and tilted her face up toward me. Those eyes haunted me and I claimed her lips. I had never tasted anything so luscious and soft. Her eyes closed and she kissed me back. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and the kiss became the most passionate thing I had ever experienced. She drew back and searched my face with her eyes.

"I was waiting until you knew you could trust me," I told her. "I didn't want to take advantage of you because you were grateful or you felt like you owed me. I just wanted you to love me because you thought I was worth loving."

"I do think that," she said. "You're the most lovable man I've ever known. I am grateful and I do owe you, but that's not why I love you. I love you because of who you are. I love that you're the kind of man that does what you did for Molly and me. It doesn't hurt that you have such a beautiful face and body, either," she grinned at me. "I wanted this to be such a special night, Bleys. I set it up so we could be alone, without Molly or anything. I wanted you to make love to me. I don't know whether I can do that now. So much has changed in my life, but I was just reminded of how close I still am to that bad place I was in when you found me. Do you think we could just go home and you could hold me? Just let me feel safe and know you love me?"

"I can't think of anything I'd like better," I told her. "Well, maybe a couple of things," I stroked her silky arm. "That's at the top of my list though. I want to hold you and make you feel safe the rest of your life, Sahara."

"Take me home," she said.

We walked into the lobby and I handed the valet the keys. Sahara was plastered to me as we crossed to the elevator and I pushed her against the wall and kissed her all the way to our floor. She stopped at her place for some things and we proceeded to mine. I remembered that she had been frightened to come in the first time. Things had changed and there was no hesitation now. She went to the bath and I could hear water running. She hadn't closed the door so I joined her and we brushed our teeth and shared the sink. She took her makeup off and I marveled at her complexion. She really didn't need makeup. I watched her and I saw her glancing at me from time to time. She got a little self-conscious and told me to stop staring at her.

I told her I couldn't help it, she was too beautiful not to watch. That made her blush prettily and I left her to finish. She came out after a minute and stood in front of me with her back to me. "Unzip me," she said softly.

She raised that mop of curls and I slid her zipper down ever so slowly, feeling the silky skin of her back against my knuckles. She shivered and the zipper reached its terminus at the swell of her butt. I slipped my hands inside across her shoulders and the fabric slowly peeled away, revealing her broad back and the lace of her bra. She slipped her arms out and wiggled it down over her hips to puddle at her feet. She stepped out of her heels and the dress and bent to pick them up. That caused the sweetest ass I'd ever imagined to press back into my groin and I groaned. She stood back up and padded to a chair. She hung her dress over the chair and put her shoes in it.

She walked back to me and I could hardly breathe. God, she was beautiful. She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it out of my pants, her fingers going to my belt buckle and pulling it open. She unbuttoned my pants and eased the zipper down, her fingers brushing against the hardest erection I ever remembered. My pants fell to the floor and she walked to the bed, turned the covers back and crawled in. I stripped off my shoes and socks and clad only in my boxers, I joined her. I saw her wiggling around and her bra came out and flew toward the chair. I so wanted to strip those covers back and just drink in the sight of her, but I knew she didn't want that, at least not yet.

When I crawled in her back was toward me, and I moved us to the center of the bed, spooning up against her. She started when she felt my erection against her panty covered butt and I slipped one arm under her head, that mane of curls tickling my face. The other arm curled over her and one firm, amazing breast filled my hand. She gasped when I flipped the rock hard little nipple with my thumb and half turned her head toward me.

"Please, Bleys, just hold me," she whispered. "I'm so scared. Sex has never been good for me. I promise I'll try, but could you just hold me?"

"Yes, baby, that's what we talked about," I told her. "I can't help reacting like this. You're the most gorgeous, most sexy thing I've ever seen, but I'm under control. We'll only do what you want to do, Sahara."

I noticed a darker splotch on her back and I kissed it. She shivered. "Is that a scar?" I asked her.

"Yes, it's a cigarette burn," she said. "Molly's father liked hurting me."

"Oh, my God, Sahara, I'm so sorry," I told her. "That will never happen to you again. I'll never hurt you; you know that, don't you?"

"Yes, you're so gentle, Bleys, except with Anton at the club. I was afraid you were going to kill him."

"I would have if he'd harmed you," I told her. "There are very few situations that are improved by violence. When someone is trying to harm people you love, that's one of those situations."

"Thank you, Bleys," she said. "I've seen so much violence in my life that it nearly makes me ill. I'm glad you're good at it if it has to be done."

"Enough about that," I said. "Have I told you I love you in the last few minutes?"

"No," she laughed, "but I want you to."

We cuddled and talked for a long time and eventually my arousal was drowned in lassitude and we drifted off, shared warmth something that each of us had been missing for a long time.

It was gray and barely light outside when I woke to the sensation of feather light touches. I thought it was a dream for a while before I realized that Sahara was awake and exploring my body. She was lying half over me, her breasts crushed against my side and one thigh over mine. I could feel her panties against the top of my left thigh. She rubbed them gently against my thigh and traced my pectoral muscles with her left hand. I flexed them, making them dance, and she giggled.

"You're awake, aren't you?" she whispered.

"Yeah, do I get to touch, too?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered. "I'll be right back."

She went off to the bathroom and I heard the stool flush, the bidet and then the sound of her electric toothbrush. When she came back, I did the same thing and we met back under the covers. I pulled her against me in the same position, stroking the satin smoothness of her back while she played with my chest hair. I pulled her face up to me and we kissed for a long breathless time. I could feel her against my thighs and something was different. I realized that her panties were gone and this dramatically exciting woman was naked in bed with me.

"Please don't hurt me, Bleys," she whispered. "I want you. I'm burning up."

She felt like she was. Her body against mine felt feverish, like her body temperature was higher than mine. I felt her hand slide down and push against my boxers and I raised my hips, allowing her to pull them down to my knees. I kicked them off and her hands were on me, coaxing me to a full-blown erection.

She tested it gently with her fingers. I hoped she wasn't disappointed. She didn't seem to be. She slid down and enveloped me with her luscious lips, engulfing me in liquid heat. She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock and the suction she used was like nothing I'd ever felt before. This was obviously not her first dance, and she had learned the steps well. She kept moving down, taking more and more of me until I felt her gag. I tried to pull her up a little but she slapped my hands away and I felt her swallow. It was the most incredible feeling as her lips stretched around the base of my cock and her cute little nose nuzzled my belly. Her tongue did wild things and her throat contracted around me as saliva drooled on my balls.

This incredible sensation and sight had me ready to explode in about three minutes and I warned her I was going to come. She backed off until just the head was in her mouth and pumped the shaft with her long, slender fingers. I exploded in her mouth and she kept working, lewd gulping sounds filling the room, and she allowed globs of cum to escape and ooze down the shaft before taking me back into her throat and recapturing everything that had leaked. The pleasure quickly turned to sensitivity and she backed off, looking up at me with those almond shaped eyes as my cock reappeared from between those amazing lips. She captured one strand of cum that had escaped with her finger and in one of the most erotic gestures I've ever seen, slipped it between her lips and sucked it clean.

I pulled her up over me until our noses were pressed together and tried to kiss her. She pulled back. "No, Bleys, let me go brush my teeth," she protested.

I pulled her firmly against me and kissed her over and over. When I let her go, I held her there, her breasts crushed against my chest. "I wanted to kiss you," I told her. "If it was good enough for you it was good enough for me. That mouth is mine and I'm going to kiss it all the time. God, you're good at that. That was so amazing, baby."

Her brows drew together and sadness crossed her features. "Molly's father made me do it all the time," she sobbed a little. "He beat me if I didn't do it right. That's how I got the scar you saw."

Jesus Christ! I had never been so pissed off in my life. I held her and stroked her as I whispered in her ear. That bastard had taken this amazing creature's loving gift and turned it into something debased and degrading. "Never again, Sahara," I whispered. "I love you so much and that was so amazing. It's all about loving, honey. It's a gift and I love you for it."

"I loved giving it to you," she said. "It was different. I hated doing it with him. This was so different. I could feel how much it excited you and it made me excited, too. I loved watching your face when you came. I felt so powerful and so loved. I'm going to want to do that a lot."