Someone to Love Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "God, Sahara, you're every man's fantasy, but it's my turn now."

I rolled her onto her back and began to make love to this goddess. I quickly found her zones of pleasure, that spot just behind her earlobes, the hollow where her graceful neck met her collarbone, the sides of her neck. Her skin was so sensitive and sensual and she shuddered and moaned under me.

I nibbled my way down to one breast and nuzzled the hard little nipple. Her areolae were a couple of shades darker than the milk chocolate of her skin and her nipples were the same shade. They were small and very erect. She shivered when my tongue touched it, and when I pulled one inside and squeezed it with my lips she gasped and pulled my head down into the lush firmness of her mound. She was doing a slow writhe beneath me now, and when I moved across to love the other breast she came, surprising both herself and me. I couldn't ever remember anyone coming from just breast play like that. She shuddered and cried out my name, thrusting against me and seeking intimate contact. My right knee was between her legs and her pussy was rubbing frantically against my thigh as she shuddered and shook in ecstasy.

As she gradually relaxed, her fingers combed through my hair and I kissed my way down from her arching rib cage, across the descending plane of the ridged muscle of her abdomen. Her belly button was a small indent and she giggled and shivered as I plunged my tongue into it. Her pubic mound rose below and as I slid down her full beauty was displayed to my eyes for the first time. She was breathtaking and I just wanted to look at her forever.

"Bleys, you're embarrassing me," she said. "Do you like me?"

"Am I insane?" I asked. "God, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever imagined, Sahara. I worship you. I'm going to taste you now."

"Nooo, don't do that, Bleys," she tried to shift away.

I held her in place and spread those gorgeous muscular thighs, hooking my elbows under her knees as I nibbled on her inner thighs. She gasped at each touch of my lips and as I got closer to the joining of those firm thighs, she began to make little thrusting motions, seeking contact on her most intimate center. She had a little thin pencil line of black curls pointing to a totally bare and beautiful slit below.

Her aroma was intoxicating, a faint hint of soap combined with fresh horny girl. There was just a hint of musk, which grew stronger as her labia began to glisten with moisture and a little drip of honey appeared at the bottom of her slit. Her clitoris and pussy lips were a dusky brown, fading to a pale pink as they flowered open, and the hot pink inside began to show. I captured that little drip of honey with my tongue and savored it. It was tangy and sweet at the same time. Her hips jolted when she felt my tongue on her pussy lips, and she protested a little again.

"God, Bleys, you're driving me wild. Are you sure you want to do that? No one... I've never... Oh, God, what are you doing to me?"

Her words became incoherent as I licked and nibbled up one side and down the other, plunging my tongue into her opening and releasing a flood of nectar. She was now slippery and very juicy as I slipped a finger inside. She stiffened and then relaxed, beginning to tremble a little as I licked my way up to the little bump of her clit. I swiped it with my tongue and her hips jolted again. I began to fuck her with my finger and tongue her clit to the same rhythm as she moaned and cried out wordless sounds. My name, deity and good were the only words I could make out. The trembling became very pronounced and I felt the tension of her body build until she was stretched as tight as a spring. I could feel her clit emerge from its little hood and stand erect and bare under my tongue. I sucked it inside my lips and lashed it with my tongue. Her muscles convulsed, she bridged up off the bed and the spring snapped. She screamed and went into spasms as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She bucked under me like a wild thing and I could hardly maintain contact with my mouth. I held her hips firmly and she continued to convulse as waves of pleasure crashed over her.

I knew her little clit would quickly become too sensitive, so I moved my attentions back to her labia and she began to come down from her orbit. I added a second finger and fucked her with them rapidly for a minute. She stiffened again and when I curled one finger up to stimulate that little bundle of nerve endings on the upper wall she went off again. When she came back to earth this time, I returned to her clit and the combination of the stimulation of her g-spot and her clit brought her to her third orgasm in the last five minutes. Her hands came down and tangled in my hair as she bridged up against me again, and when she collapsed like a falling star this time she tugged on my hair until it became painful, pulling me away from that sweet pussy and up to her face. She was gasping for breath and she kissed me fiercely, her arms locking around me and murmuring wildly in my ear as she pulled my cheek next to hers.

"Oh, my God, Bleys, were you trying to kill me? I didn't know... I never dreamed... no one has ever done that to me before. No man ever... I've made myself come before, but never like that. No man ever made me feel like that. God, Bleys, I love you so much. I'm hopelessly, desperately in love with you. Can we make love now, I mean inside me?"

The sight of her coming like that was enough to make a zombie hard, and I was more than ready to be inside her. I shifted and she felt me at her opening. She made a little motion and the head of my cock popped just inside. She gasped and stiffened. "Wait," she groaned. "It's been a long, long time and you're so big."

I just waited. "I'm glad you aren't disappointed," I said.

"Nooo, not disappointed at all," she said. "You have a beautiful cock, Bleys. It isn't huge; it's just perfect. It's fat and long and just perfect. I had a huge one once, and I hated it. It was just painful and weird. I could never be disappointed in you. Give me some more now."

I sank into that liquid tightness and she didn't stop me this time. I made a long slow push into hot lava until I was completely buried in her steamy depths. We stayed joined together for a minute as I just kissed her and I felt erotic contractions around me. Her hips rocked a bit and the friction was intense. I began to move with her rhythm and we made love, slow and sweet, and for a very long time, just enjoying the intimacy we shared as our excitement built. She began to make little cat-like mews on each downward thrust and they quickly grew to full-throated moans of passion. I felt the tell-tale trembling of her approaching climax and I pushed my upper body off until my weight was on my hands and began plunging into her, giving her long rapid strokes until she exploded, her head tossing from side to side, her eyes closed and her beautiful face flushed, the dark mop of curls whipping around us. That erotic sight was enough to send me over the edge and I plunged deep, firing ropes of cum into her tight little pussy. I made three or four more deep thrusts and held at the bottom, the head of my cock just brushing the back of her pussy as our hearts hammered together. She pulled me down to her lips and we shared the most loving kiss I had ever experienced. I tried to rest some of my weight on my elbows and we gazed into each other's eyes, both seeking that intimate affirmation that we loved and were loved in return.

I rolled, taking her with me until we lay in our embrace, side by side and together. "If you put your finger in me I could come again," she whispered.

I laughed and amazingly enough, she could. It was just a minor convulsing of her whole body, but when she fell back she was utterly spent. We napped together and took a long shower, exploring each other as we washed. We dressed leisurely and she gave a little shriek.

"What's wrong, Sahara?" I asked.

"The time, Molly!" she cried. "I have to go get her."

"We'll go get her," I said. "She's fine."

"But what if Alicia and Cloe had something to do?" she worried.

"They go to church on Sundays," I said. "They probably took Molly with them."

She visibly relaxed, but she rushed me around until we were ready to go. "Am I walking funny?" she asked as we went down the hall.

I laughed. "Do you feel like you are?"

"Yes, I feel like my pussy is swollen and something is about to leak down my leg," she grinned.

No one answered the door when we knocked but the elevator dinged as I was getting out my keys. The three girls came into the hall and Molly squealed when she saw us and came running down the hall. She hugged us, turning from one of us to the other and kissing us over and over. "I missed you guys so bad," she said.

"Were the girls mean to my baby?" I asked her.

"No, no, I love Alicia and Cloe, but I just missed you. They gave me a jelly donut and took me to church," she gushed. "The music was beautiful and I talked to God."

"Good, honey," Sahara held her. "I'll bet he's been missing talking to you."

"Anyone want to go out for lunch?" I asked them.

They all did and we went to a brunch buffet. As we were walking down the hall Sahara slid her arm around me and bumped her hip against mine as we walked. Alicia took one look at us and burst out laughing.

I stopped. "What?" I asked.

She threw herself on us and hugged us fiercely. "You did it!" she shouted. "Yeet!" She pumped her fist. "I thought you two were going to dance around each other forever! I can't believe it. I'm so happy for you, Daddy, you, too, Sahara."

We both went as red as firetrucks. "What, what did they do?" Molly wanted to know.

"I think they both finally told the other one that they're in love," Cloe told her.

Molly jumped up and down and squealed with delight. "I knew God was listening," she cried. "Does this mean that you're going to be my Daddy, too, Bleys?"

"Molly!" Sahara was horrified. "You shouldn't ask things like that!" she looked up at me fearfully. "I'm so sorry, Bleys."

"I'm not," Alicia said. "Does this mean that I'm getting a new baby sister, Daddy?"

"It means that my daughter and this little pixie I love are meddling busybodies," I said. I scooped Molly up and carried her to the elevator. "That's something that your mother and I will talk about and it won't include you, Molly," I told her. "We haven't had time to talk about things like that. Give us a minute to breathe, okay?"

"Okay, Bleys," she said. "I just really, really want you to be my Daddy. I would be very, very good for you."

"You're always good, baby," I said. "Just give us some time, okay?"

She laid her head on my shoulder and whispered, "I love you," in my ear.

I could tell Sahara was worried all through lunch. She kept glancing nervously at me until I could catch no one looking. "It's okay," I mouthed to her and she gave a little half smile and seemed to relax. Molly and Cloe chattered the whole time we were eating and on the drive home. They were really very much alike. They seemed to hate the sound of silence. They were both so sweet and funny that no one ever minded.

We dropped Alicia and Cloe off and went home. When we got to the door of their place, Sahara sent Molly inside and closed the door. She threw her arms around me and tried to suck my tongue out. "I've been dying to do that," she said. "I'm so sorry about Molly and Alicia bugging you. You don't have any pressure from me, Bleys. I love you and I'm happy with whatever kind of relationship with you I can get. Do you want to come over and hang out with us this evening?"

"I'd love that," I told her. I gave her a last squeeze on that fantastic ass and she gave me a swat on mine as I went off down the hall.

Everything was back to normal on Monday. I got my normal visit from Molly, and I didn't see Sahara until after lunch. We met at the elevator and she told me what she was doing. We got on and there were two people on there already. They got off on the ninth floor. As soon as the door closed, she was all over me. We kissed like teenagers and she pulled my hand up to one firm breast. I squeezed it and I could feel her hard nipple through her bra. The elevator began to slow and we pulled apart, straightening our clothes. The door opened and Malina was waiting to get on. She took one look at us and burst out laughing.

"You want me to wait for the next one?" She could hardly get it out. Sahara blushed fiercely and just walked off. Malina chased after her and caught her about half way down the hall. She turned Sahara around and embraced her. I saw her whispering in Sahara's ear and she began to smile. She winked at me and I went to my office. About 2:30, Maria buzzed and told me she was going to be away from her desk for an hour. She didn't say why, and I didn't ask. The door to my office opened and when I looked up Sahara was locking the door.

When she turned to face me her blouse buttons were undone and her bra, one of those that fasten in the front, was open, too. I could see the edges of her areolae peeking out and she opened her skirt, letting it drop to the floor and walking to my desk, her hips swaying in an exaggerated runway walk. "Malina and Maria are making sure we won't be disturbed," she said.

She spun my chair around, dropping to her knees and opening my pants. She pulled my underwear down and slurped my half-hard cock into the furnace of her mouth. It was rock hard in about ten strokes. She stood and dropped her panties, perching her butt on the edge of the desk and pulling me up and into her. It took us both about five minutes to come and her moans scared me they were so loud when she came. I picked her up, still buried in that hot little pussy and carried her to the leather sofa. She did things to me with her inner muscles and I never went soft. We lasted much longer the second time, or at least I did. She seemed to be having constant orgasms until I went off again.

We cuddled and talked for a while and suddenly something hit me. I was horrified that I hadn't thought of it. "Sahara, are you on birth control?" I asked her. "You're sitting here full of my cum and you were definitely full of me the other night. You aren't going to get pregnant are you?"

She laughed. "No, silly, I started taking pills three months ago. We women think of such things."

A wave of relief swept over me. "Well, good, because we stupid men don't. I'm sorry, baby, I should have asked the first time."

"It's okay," she kissed me. "I wouldn't mind anyway. I love you, Bleys."

"I love you, too, but I don't like surprises," I told her. "We better get dressed, our hour is almost up. I could get used to this, Sahara."

"Me, too," she said. "Bleys, if we keep doing this we need to talk to Molly. I'd like for you to spend the night with me and for me to spend the night with you."

"How much do you tell a five-year-old?" I asked.

"Not much," she laughed, "but you tell them something. Can we just tell her that we're in love and we might want to sleep in the same bed and have some privacy?"

"That would be good," I said. "I don't want to tell her that, though."

She laughed again. "I never dreamed you'd be afraid of a little girl, you big coward. I'll tell her, but I want you to be there."

It went off without a hitch and Molly accepted the new sleeping arrangements with aplomb. We spent at least three nights a week together and Molly set up her own bedroom at my place, too. After about a month she announced one evening that she needed some "Bleys time" of her own, and Thursday night became date night for just the two of us. Saturday night became date night for Sahara and me, and Molly stayed with either Alicia and Cloe or Bill and Helena. I think they loved her as much as her mother and I did.

After three months of us sleeping together, it was Christmas again and everyone came to my place for dinner. Sahara insisted that we were doing the cooking and Helena came over to help us. I slipped out of work three days before Christmas and went shopping for something special.

Christmas dinner was spectacular and evidently, we had started a new tradition because Molly once again led us in a prayer. It was just as touching and beautiful as the first one, and once again, we all gathered around her chair with our faces wet with tears and there was a huge group hug. I had let Bill in on the secret, and he brought champagne flutes in for everyone. There were curious stares all around and I got up and went to kneel beside Sahara's chair.

She burst into tears and covered her face with her hands. Violent sobs shook her and I was nearly thrown off my game. I looked at Alicia and she nodded encouragement.

"Sahara, look at me," I said. She moved her hands and wiped away the tears running down her cheeks. "Sahara, I love you with all my heart," I told her. "It would make me the happiest man on earth if you would marry me. Will you marry me, Sahara?"

She couldn't speak. She nodded. "Yes!" Molly shrieked, "She means yes!"

"Yes, Bleys," Sahara finally got out. "I want to marry you more than anything."

I got the ring box out of my pocked and slipped it on her finger. There was a large diamond, set between two rubies on each side in yellow gold and she held it to her lips and kissed it. I stood up, pulled her to her feet and kissed her. We were surrounded by hugging, cheering people kissing us and patting us.

Bill came and hugged us both. "It's about time," he told me. "You're finally making an honest woman out of her. Congratulations, honey," he kissed her cheek.

"When do you think you'll do the deed?" Cloe asked.

"I was thinking May eighth," I told her. "We haven't talked about it, but it was my parents' anniversary and it was a good day for them."

"That sounds perfect to me," Sahara said. "I know you loved them very much, and from what you've told me they were very happy."

"Malina is getting married in April and we can get a practice run," I joked. I thought it was funny, but it nearly turned disastrous.

Her fiancé was an attorney with a big accounting firm. His name was David and I never liked the guy. He always seemed a little slick to me. She was in love with him, though, and that was good enough for me. Her father was dead and she had asked me to give her away. Sahara was one of her bridesmaids. I thought my heart was going to burst when she came out of the door for me to walk her up the aisle. She was just radiant when she came out of the dressing room and I had never been prouder of anyone in my life. I knew things were going south when there was no David standing on the podium with the preacher and the groomsmen.

That all went to hell in a handbasket in a moment. She stumbled when she saw that he was missing in action and when Sahara came back to talk to her she went to pieces. We took her back to the dressing room and she told me that David had called it off. He didn't love her and couldn't marry her because he was really in love with his boss' daughter.

"I just want to go home," Malina sobbed. I could tell her heart was breaking and we left her alone to change. Sahara went in after ten minutes and she was gone. Her clothes she had worn to the wedding were still there. Evidently, she had left through the side door in her wedding dress. We sent Molly home with Alicia and went looking for her. I thought she might catch the Metro-North so we went there to look for her. The train was just getting ready to leave and we hurried through the cars. She was sitting in the next to the last car, her beautiful dress was muddy on the bottom and she looked so little and forlorn sitting there with her face buried in her hands.

We went in and sat down beside her, one of us on each side. She looked up when she felt us sit down and burst into tears. I held her as she sobbed and Sahara stroked her hair and loved on her from behind.