Sophie's New Perversions Ch. 02

Story Info
Sophie enjoys her new freedom.
24.6k words
4.61
38.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This fantasy story is based very loosely on the comic "Sophie's Curious Perversions" by Von Gotha. That story took place in 1958 London. This one takes place in 2002, in Portland, Oregon. If you have not yet read the original "Sophie's New Perversions"you may want to do so to understand how Sophie got to where she is now.

Chapter 12: Sophie and Tracey Go Shopping

I had just awakened from my night of initiation into the Portland Oregon Virginity Elimination Society (POVES) and headed to the shower with my best friend Tracey.

As I started to soap up, I felt Tracey's hands come from behind me and begin soaping my breasts. I pushed her hands away and turned to face her, keeping her at arm's length. "You think just 'cause you corrupted me, you can touch me like that?"

"I'm sorry, Sophie," Tracey said with a pained expression, "I just thought....."

"I don't care what you thought. We need to talk. What time is it anyway?"

"Just a little after 11:00 in the morning."

"11:00! My parents will kill me!" I was scared to death.

"Oh, don't worry. I called and left a message last night saying you'd be with me until Saturday evening."

"Well," I considered that information. "I guess that'll be OK since I sort of arranged it ahead." I thought a little more and then asked, "Now, how did you get me involved in all this?"

"Actually," Tracey answered, "I didn't nominate you. Someone else did. As new members, we can't make nominations for a year. I was only initiated two months before you." She paused while this sunk in. "I did however volunteer to help Uncle Brad with your case as soon as I knew, though. That was fun, don't you think?"

I hit her on the shoulder. "I bet you thought it was just hilarious to see me get all horny after I had been calling you names since school started. And why do you call him 'Uncle Brad', anyway?"

"Well, Sophie, he really is my uncle, my Mom's brother." Tracey smiled broadly, "It was a lot of fun to watch you realize you are every bit as horny and perverted as I am."

"Your mother's brother! Do they know about this?"

Tracey laughed, "You really were out of it last night. Dad fucked you and Mom ate his cum out of your pussy. You mean you don't remember? I guess having gone from basically a virgin to having about 30 cocks in one night was a little much."

"30?! Are you sure? You mean thirty different men fucked me last night?" I was feeling quite confused and dazed.

I was trying to remember, and a few faces came back. Tracey's parents were there! In fact he was pretty good and Tracey's Mom was great at eating pussy. Then I remembered seeing Mr. Randall, Sam, Harvey, Madam, Dr. Orney and Nurse Jessica. Then a strange realization came over my face. I had even seen old Dr. Benjamin and his wife! My god, my parents had no idea how many perverts there were around us.

I dropped my soap. I squatted down to get it and realized I was face to face with Tracey's wet pussy. I stuck my hand between her legs and she pressed down onto it. I looked up at Tracey and said, "Thanks for helping me Tracey." Then I put my face to her snatch and began to kiss and lick her pussy. Tracey sat back on the bench against the shower wall and as the water cascaded over us, I ate her beautiful twat.

She had shaved all of her blonde pubic hair. I started on her bare mound and moved my tongue down to where my fingers were slipping in and out of her cunt and then back up her inner lips to find her nub. I nibbled and kissed and sucked at her clit. Then Tracey moved my head away and helped me get up to join her on the bench. I knew what she wanted to do and we were soon arranged in a 69 and enjoying each other sexually for the first time. When we had both had orgasms, we collapsed for several minutes in a heap with the soothing water cascading over our bodies.

Then we stood. This time I let her wash me and I did the same for her. It was extremely sensuous to feel her hands on my body and my hands on her body. This time though, it was just gentle and soothing and not really sexual, but quite loving. As we finished rinsing I kissed Tracey hard on the lips and let her tongue explore my mouth. Then I just whispered, "Thank you, Tracey," and held her with our breasts together.

We stepped from the shower and dried off. Tracey dried my legs and I felt a tingle when she reached my crotch and gently dried my snatch and my ass. I returned the favor. We did not attempt to alleviate the sexual tension in the air, but just enjoyed the feeling.

My original school clothes, including my original bra and panties, were there. They had been cleaned and pressed. Tracey put them aside and handed me a bag with some other clothes in it. "Wear these instead." I pulled the items out of the bag and looked back inside.

"There's no bra!"

Tracey smiled as she put on very short skirt. "You don't need a bra today." She winked as she continued to get dressed.

We had identical outfits except for the color. My skirt was dark green and Tracey's was black. They were snug fitting and very short, about nine inches from waist to hem. Our tops were basically just suede vests. Mine was beige and hers was white. They didn't reach all the way around, but had a single giant safety pin right between the boobs to hold them closed. They didn't reach our skirts either, but left our middles bare.

At first glance, the panties appeared to be just lacy, white, full cut bikinis, but as I put them on I realized the crotch had a slit in the middle. It ran from the waistband in the back almost to the waistband in the front. I put them on and examined the effect. The sides went up over my hips. The front was lacy, and my heart-shaped red bush barely showed through the gauzy material. I turned and looked over my shoulder to see the ass. It was lace too, but fit very snuggly.

Tracey showed me how to make them very effective. She had a tube of theatrical adhesive. She spread her legs and moved the panties open. She used the adhesive along the edges of the leg openings. With her legs together, they looked like regular, although very sexy, panties. With her legs apart, the panties spread open to bare her asshole and pussy. The slight bit of adhesive made them stay spread widely and not slip closed.

I did the same with the adhesive and admired the effect in the mirror. Tracey said, "Sit on that chair and take a look." I did and my underwear were visible under the short skirt. When I moved my legs slightly apart, they still covered my pussy with but a little hint of what it looked like. "Now spread your legs," Tracey suggested. I did as she said and the panties adhered to my inner thighs. The center opened revealing my bare snatch and red heart. I opened and closed them, marveling at the effect.

Then I put on sheer white thigh-high stockings and Tracey showed me how to put on the garter belt and attach the stockings. The tops of the stockings and the bottom of the skirt just barely met. Any movement revealed the stocking tops. Finally I put on the shoes. They matched the skirt in color and had three-inch heels and open toes. The effect was to make my legs look longer and more shapely. I checked myself out in the mirrors and loved the way the short dress, stockings, and heels showed off my legs. I reached up above my head and realized half of my butt was visible.

"And why are we dressed like this?" I asked, not worrying, but excited by the possibilities.

"Well, you have fulfilled all the requirements for initiation, and then some." Tracey smiled and giggled. "None of us guessed that you'd get into your sexual self so quickly. I mean, extra trips to the strip club and the adult video store and what you did with Mr. Randall. You are into it, girl!"

"Yes, I am! But what about these panties and these short skirts?" I questioned as I admired myself in the mirror. "A little heavy makeup and we'd look like hookers!"

"Well, to become a full-fledged member there are still a few things you need to do."

"Like what?" I started counting on my fingers. "Let's see, I was seduced by lesbians and learned to eat pussy."

Tracey interrupted, "Quite well, too!"

I gave her a little smirk. Then I continued, "I have stripped and teased men in Harvey's bar. I sucked lots of cocks. I was fucked in the ass - several times actually. Then last night, I lost my virginity in front of hundreds of people and then was screwed in every way I could imagine by people I don't even know. Just what more do I need to do?"

"Oh, there's lots more," said Tracey. But I'm sure your poor little pussy and asshole are probably a little sore right now. I know mine are. Today, we'll do something easy: Public Exposure.

"Public exposure? Let's see. I've danced naked in front of strangers at Harvey's, stripped naked and sucked cock at the video place, and then had sex with dozens of strange men and women in front of hundreds of people. You probably don't even know about the game of strip tennis and the way I flashed people on the way home the day my undies were missing. What are you talking about?"

"Well, except for the flashing, which I did know about, those were all people intentionally wanting to see you naked, or at least see someone naked. This is different: Public exposure in public places where people do not expect it. You enjoyed flashing those construction workers, so I know this'll be fun."

I didn't know what to say.

We went out into the main room. The others from my bed were still asleep. Three of those that were in Tracey's bed (two men and a woman) were involved in a sexual sandwich. Tracey went to a large wardrobe cupboard and pulled out two long overcoats and handed me one. We headed out the door. I realized it was not locked.

In the hallway, Tracey made a right turn and I got my first real look at the building where I had been all night. The hallway was about 12 feet wide and carpeted in plush red carpet. The walls were paneled in dark wood. I could see doors to three other rooms of some kind, on the right side of the corridor. I followed Tracey down the hallway. After turning a corner, I saw two huge double doors on the left. I pointed to them and asked Tracey, "Is that the room from last night, the auditorium?"

Tracey pulled on one of the doors and it came open. I stepped inside and looked. A wide aisle sloped downward to a large stage. Curtains had been closed across it. There were theatre style seats, but without armrests, on both sides of the aisle. They had much more room between rows than most theatres. I walked in a little ways, then looked up and saw chandeliers and then noticed a balcony on each side as well as one above us. I heard a chair squeak and looked to my left where a couple were in the seats, which they had folded down, quietly and tenderly making love. I silently crept back to the door so I did not disturb them.

I slipped out the door to rejoin Tracey in the hallway. She led me down the hall to another door on the right. When she opened it, we were greeted by the aromas of food. Mabel met us and led us to an empty table, in the middle of a large dining room, covered by a white tablecloth and a single red rose in a vase in the center. Then she slipped into the kitchen and brought out plates with scrambled eggs, breakfast sausages, and toasted muffins. She set these down, then quickly went back to the kitchen and brought us each a glass of milk and a glass of orange juice. Several others were doing enjoying their own breakfasts at other tables.

As we started to eat, Mr. Wilde came through another doorway and headed straight to our table smiling broadly. Mabel brought him a cup of coffee.

"Good morning, ladies!" He gave us each a kiss on the cheek. "So good to see you up and about." He seated himself and had a sip of his coffee. "Sophie, or should I say Case #853," he chuckled, "I am so glad you decided to join our little club. You are a welcome addition indeed."

I actually blushed a little. "Thank you for having me," I answered politely.

"What do you two beautiful young ladies have planned for today?"

Tracey answered, "Well, Uncle Brad, we dressed just right so we could continue with Sophie's education."

"Splendid, Tracey." He pulled out a wallet from an inside pocket. Then he handed us each $300. "Do a little shopping while you're out." He finished his coffee and stood to leave. Then suddenly he dropped to the floor and crawled part way under the table. We heard his slightly muffled voice say, "C'mon girls, let's see how they look."

I spread my legs apart and I'm sure Tracey did too. I felt his hand on my thigh and his lips kissed my pussy. I could hear him do the same for Tracey. Uncle Brad popped back out from under the table. "Fantastic, ladies, just fantastic. Have a great day." With that he walked off through the kitchen.

Over breakfast, Tracey and I shared accounts of our sexual activities. She was dancing at Harvey's on Tuesdays, which is why Harvey gave me Wednesdays. We talked about sometime doing a two-girl show. She also said I had to go with her to Uncle Brad's in two weeks for the Halloween party. I agreed, not knowing what to expect, but sure it would be fun and exciting. We also made plans for the rest of the day.

Tracey and I caught a bus to the gigantic Clackamas Towne Center Mall. During the bus ride, I sat by the window with Tracey on the aisle and we finalized our plans for the day. We ignored the people around us, but some really did not want to ignore us. Tracey put one leg in the aisle and I thought we'd be in a wreck the way the bus driver was watching her in his mirror.

Shoppers filled the place on a Saturday afternoon. We left our coats with someone Tracey knew that was working in the Food Court. First we just walked from the entrance of the mall and made a slow loop of the upper floor, checking out the people and looking at ourselves in store windows. We looked like hookers to me. While we were checking them out, a good many men and even some women were obviously checking us out. Some shook their heads in disgust, but most just stared.

We headed to the lower level and did the same. Now that we had the lay of the mall in our minds, and I was getting to where I enjoyed the lewd stares, we started to put our plan into effect. We would go into a store and always need to see something on the top shelf or on the bottom.

Every time one of us reached up high, the skirt would ride up exposing the tops of our stockings and the bottom of our panties. If we bent over, the effect was to expose a lace-covered ass to whoever was watching. After a half-hour of this, I was getting horny from the lustful stares and the whispered comments. One man walking by as I bent to look at a toy in a window actually walked into a post with a loud clang.

Back upstairs, Tracey stopped at a bench and put a foot on it to 'adjust her shoe and stocking.' A group of high school boys who had been walking toward us, froze and stared, giggling and pointing as she moved her leg enough to expose a bare pussy. She put her leg down and walked on seemingly unaware of the looks in the eyes of the drooling boys.

I then had an idea. "Hey, Tracey, let's go try on some new shoes." She caught on right away and we headed to a nearby shoe store. Tracey stayed outside watching through the window. I poked around and watched the salesmen. I picked out one who looked to be about 55, that was helping a man try on dress shoes. When a saleswoman asked if I needed some help, I said, "Not yet, I'm just looking right now. " When I saw the target ring up a sale and hand the man his shoes, I picked up a pair of thigh-covering boots, then headed in his direction.

He came from behind the register and almost ran me over. He stepped back and asked, "May I help you Miss?"

"Why, yes sir. I'd like to try these on in a size 6. He looked at my selection and headed into a back room. I had a seat in one of the chairs. With my legs together, the skirt almost reached the top of my stockings. I slipped my right shoe part-way off so it was dangling from my toes.

The man returned with three boxes and sat on a low stool in front of me. "I have the boots in black, brown, or white. What would you like to try on first?"

"The black first, please." I let the shoe drop and placed my stocking-covered foot on the sloping stool in front of his crotch. The man (his nametag said 'George') gently lifted my foot and began to push and pull the boot up my leg. I happened to glance out and see Tracey. She was grinning. She put her forearms together and the spread her hands apart. I got the hint. I let my left leg slide out away from my right. I knew it was just enough to show my panties without quite opening them. George kept looking at the boot, but he was working to keep his eyes from involuntarily looking at my crotch.

When George finished getting the boot on (it had been an effort with the tight footwear), he looked up. I bent down to my left foot and removed my shoe. My cleavage was directly in front of George's face. "Will you put the other one on so I can see how they both feel. I lifted my left foot and 'accidentally' brushed his crotch with it as I placed it in front of him. He worked the second boot on. My skirt had ridden up a lot with this moving around. I moved my right foot away and was certain that my pussy was now peeking out through the hole in the crotch of my panties. George was having a hard time with the boot and appeared nervous.

When he finished with the boot, he looked up at me. "Why don't you try walking around on those. I slid forward before standing. I had to pull my skirt down to cover my panties. I walked around in a small circle. When I was back in George's view, I posed in front of a mirror looking over the boots from several angles. When I had done this a little, I walked back to where George was still seated and placed my foot on his stool. His face was inches from my crotch. I looked down and said, "What do you think, George?"

In a croaky sounding voice he answered, "Very lovely, miss. Would you like to purchase them?"

I was about to ask to try the white ones when suddenly the saleswoman appeared behind him. "Miss, I am going to have to ask you to leave. I can't have you creating a spectacle in my store and teasing my husband like this."

George was looking down at the floor. I just sat down and placed my booted foot on his stool and said, "Well, I guess you'll want to take these off then, George." I had my legs spread well apart.

George started to reach for the boot, but his wife stepped up and said, "No, I'll do it." George quickly got up and his wife sat down and roughly removed the boots, nearly pulling me off the chair, and gathered up the boxes and headed away without another word.

I put my shoes back on and headed for the door. As I passed by George, talking to another customer, I gave him a pat on his butt and said, "Thank you, George. See you around."

He didn't really look at me, but whispered, "Thank you very much, miss. Please come again."

Tracey was cracking up outside the store. "Next time, you had better try a younger salesman. I thought he'd have a heart attack or that lady would beat you with the boots."

We continued laughing as we walked on down through the mall. We went to the food court and got a Coke, then found seats and a table by the rail overlooking the ice skating rink. We sat at the table sipping our Cokes with our feet up on the middle rail and of course spread apart. We kept thinking we'd catch the attention of a skater or the Zamboni driver. They never seemed to look up. We were contemplating what to do next when I looked across the corner of the rink and realized our audience wasn't below us but across from us. I whispered my find to Tracey and we both made sure the other diners had a good view.

We were just getting up from the table when two scuzzy looking guys in their twenties came up to us and tried to pick us up. Tracey finally just said, "Come back when you've learned to shave and bathe." And we walked away. That was not a pleasant experience.