Sophie's New Perversions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went in the kitchen and brought out some milk and a beer for Dad. I arrived as they were sitting down and just joined them as usual.

Dad spoke as he dished up his food, "Did you have a good weekend, Sophie?"

"I sure did. I learned a lot."

"Did you and Tracey have a good time at her uncle's?"

"We sure did Mom. He's a great guy." Then, hoping to change the subject I asked, Well, how was your weekend?"

Dad answered, "We had a good time. Friday we went to dinner and a show at our club. It was very entertaining."

"What was the show?" I asked.

Mom fielded this one, "Oh, I don't know the name, but it was a stage production, a boy meets girl meets boy kind of thing. We came home and enjoyed an evening together afterwards. Say, Sophie, what are your plans for the week. Still going to your club on Wednesday?"

I smiled a little too much when I answered, "Yes, I really look forward to that. And next Friday, I've been invited to Tracey's uncle's house for the weekend. She said I could stay over Friday and even Saturday if it was OK."

"Well," answered Dad, "Friday should be fine. Your mom and I are going to out too, but why Saturday? Are there boys involved?"

"Oh, he just needs some help getting ready for his big Halloween party.. Tracey said if I could stay over Saturday, we could roam around her uncle's place and play some games. He has a pool and tennis courts and everything. I'm sure it would be fun. I'm invited to the Halloween party too." I answered.

Mom looked at me, "Do you need a costume? I could help you get one together."

"I haven't quite figured out what to do for a costume. We're supposed to dress as a character from a children's book. We also are supposed to bring a book to donate to the children's hospital."

Dad tried to be helpful, "How about the Little Mermaid? I'm sure we could find you a tail and fins."

"Oh, no, honey," Mom answered, "It would be terribly hard to walk and I don't think you want her out this time of year in just a bikini top. How about Pippi Longstocking? She's a redhead and we could use wire to hold her pigtails out."

"Actually," I cut in before this went too far, "I was thinking Little Red Riding Hood. Do you think we can come up with a hooded cape?"

"I think we can," said Mom. "I'll help you look tomorrow after school."

Dad spoke, "Sophie, we're glad to see you socializing more, but you need to make sure your grades don't suffer if you want that summer internship, not to mention getting into a good college."

"Oh, I will make sure I have all my homework done, Daddy," I answered quickly. Then I changed the subject. "Do you and Mom have plans for Halloween?"

"Actually yes, dear. We are going to a Halloween party too." Then she turned to my Dad, "Have you thought about our costumes, dear?" she asked.

"Well, we're too old to go as Romeo and Juliet. I think maybe I'll stop by the costume rental and get something scary," Dad answered. "You do remember about Tuesday, don't you honey?"

"Oh, I almost forgot. Sophie, don't make any plans for Tuesday evening. Some of Dad's employees are coming over for dinner."

"That's right," continued Dad, "The president of the entertainment division and his chief talent coordinator are coming. I told them you were into computers and, now that you're eighteen, you might be able to get a summer internship."

"Sounds great, Dad," I answered enthusiastically. Actually, I was hoping that it wouldn't interfere with my new-found hobby and 'club' time. I had always wanted to go spend some time at Dad's company though. I guess I'll just have to make my weekends count, I thought to myself.

Chapter 15: Revenge on the Nerds

On Monday, I met Tracey in the lobby of our building and we headed to school together. It was great to know she knew all my secrets. It made life a lot easier. No need to make up stories for her any more.

I brought my video camera to school with me, but with a new tape. I was going to use it to tape an experiment we were doing in Chemistry class. If the experiment went as planned, I had an 'A' sewed up.

I asked her again about the video that I had found in my camera. She didn't seem to have any better idea than I did about how that could have been done. "I know there were people in the balconies, but it was dark. I couldn't tell who they were."

We discussed our Halloween plans. I told her I was going as Little Red Riding Hood. She said she thought that was perfect. I tried to get her to tell me what she was going as, but she said it was a surprise. She said her Mom had helped her come up with the idea.

I did talk her into going shopping with Mom and me after school to help find what I needed.

I was more relaxed at school. I had accepted my new self. I enjoyed the way the boys looked at me. It was fun to tease them. I set up my video camera in Chemistry and the experiment I had created went flawlessly. I promised Mr. Halloway, the teacher that I would make him a copy. He had been duly impressed.

I met Tracey in the hall and we were heading to the cafeteria when that boy, Ralph, pulled a carrot out of his pocket and waved it under my nose. "Are you ready to handle my carrot yet, Sophie?"

I looked at Tracey and we both grinned. I knew she was thinking what I was thinking. I looked at him and said, "Sure, Ralphie, let's go."

Tracey and I each grabbed him by an arm and steered him into the girls' restroom. He had no idea what hit him. As soon as we were inside, I jerked his blazer down his back, pinning his arms. I took the carrot from him. Tracey helped me get him into a stall and onto a toilet seat, where he sat with his arms behind him and his mouth hanging open.

I handed Tracey my video camera and pressed the record button. She began filming, alternating between me and Ralph. I pulled my panties down and stepped out of them. .I lifted my skirt, just a foot or so in front of Ralph. He stared at my heart patch. I began rubbing the carrot between my legs and soon had the juices flowing enough to stick it in. I left it there and dropped my skirt. I leaned over and reached for Ralph's crotch. He shifted so I could access his zipper. I pulled it down and reached inside his slacks and underwear. I helped his dick out through the hole. Tracey giggled. I knew why. It wasn't even an inch in diameter and only about 4 inches long. Now I knew where the phrase 'pencil dick' came from. There was already precum on the tip. I told Ralph to stand and helped him to his feet. I pulled his pants down past his knees and pushed him back down on the toilet.

I lifted my skirt again and moved the carrot in and out of my pussy. "You like what you see Ralphie?" I asked him. He gulped and nodded.

I pulled it out and held it to his nose. "You like the way I smell, Ralphie?" He nodded again.

I moved it to his mouth and he just stared. "Open up Ralphie." He did and I pushed it in. He licked it and I pulled it out. "You like the way I taste, Ralphie?" He managed to mumble something and nod. His eyes looked like they might pop out of his head.

I reached down toward his little penis. I thought he might just cum without me touching it. I licked the carrot, tasting myself, then reached down between Ralph's legs and shoved it in his ass. He looked very startled and cried,"No." very loudly. I stroked his dick just once as I shoved the carrot in a little deeperand he started squirting sperm onto himself, making a mess of his clothes.

I made sure Tracey got a good shot of Ralph. Then I stood and looked down at him. "If that little wiener ever grows into a real sausage, call me Ralphie. Otherwise, don't even think about it. And if you ever breathe a word of this to anyone, that picture of you with the carrot up your ass will appear in the boys locker room and on the school web site. Got it?"

Ralph nodded, with an hysterical look in his eyes. Tracey and I closed the stall door, gathered our things and giggled and laughed all the way to the cafeteria.

Tracey and I were still laughing about Ralphie when school got out. Mom met us out front and we headed across town to shop for our Halloween costumes. We did a lot of looking before we found what would be my hooded cape. It was actually a robe from Victoria's Secrets. It was a rusty red color and made of semi-sheer material. It reached to mid-thigh and had six or seven buttons down the front and a hood on the back. The sleeves were very large in diameter and reached to the elbows. Mom explained that this way I could have the hood part of my costume without really hiding my dress underneath.

Mom thought I should look for a book and we found one at Barnes and Noble where Red Riding Hood was actually depicted as a redhead. It was illustrated with gorgeous watercolor prints. Little Red wore a long dark reddish-brown hooded cape, with only her dainty white boots and a hint of lacey socks showing beneath the hem of the cape. When she arrived at Grandma's house, she took it off to reveal a white lacey dress with several petticoats underneath. Mom said she had heard that the original story was told in the middle ages to help young girls to remain chaste and to avoid evil men. The white clothes symbolized the virginity of Little Red. I blushed at this and headed to the checkout counter to purchase the book.

Mom then took me to a few other stores and then found a beautiful white dress with petticoats at a bridal shop. I finally talked her out of it because it was over $500. I didn't want to tell her that it wasn't really what I had in mind.

Finally, we went back to Victoria's secrets where we picked up four white petticoats to layer under a dress. Being out of time, I suggested to Mom that Tracey and I could look again another day and I would also do some looking on the Internet.

I realized Mom had taken so much interest in this that I would have to buy two dresses. One to show her and a different one for the party.

Tracey said she already had what she needed but wouldn't tell me about her costume. She bought some additional lingerie to wear at Harvey's. She even picked up a couple of things for me that she whispered she would give me later.

Chapter 16: Daddy's Business Partners

After school on Tuesday, Tracey headed to Harvey's and I headed home. When I got home, I went upstairs to change for dinner. I remembered that some of Dad's employees were coming and I wanted to make a good impression so I could get an internship with his web company. Even though he was the CEO, he had made it clear that was only good enough for an introduction. Each division picked its own employees and interns.

I selected a dark green (of course) silky cocktail style dress. It had spaghetti straps, so I went braless, but did wear a slip. I put on some of my new sheer panties and panty hose and dress shoes with two-inch heels. I made sure my hair was nicely styled and added a little curl with a curling iron. I carefully did my makeup so it looked stylish without going overboard. I had just finished when Mom came in and called to me.

I joined her in the kitchen. She had a roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, and some green beans from the deli, which just needed to be kept warm. She laughed when she said the menu was because these were both bachelors and wanted a good old-fashioned home cooked meal. Mom removed these things from the deli containers and placed them in our own serving dishes and put them in the oven to keep them warm. While she did that I made a tossed salad. Mom had also picked up an apple pie from a bakery and I put that in one of her own pie plates. Then Mom showed me a great trick. She put some onion slices in a kettle of water on the stove and a cinnamon stick in the tea kettle. As these warmed up, the aromas coming from the kitchen hinted at baking. Deception complete!

We set the table with nice china and silver. Just as we finished, Dad arrived with his guests. My jaw dropped to my knees and I stared open-mouthed as he introduced them.

"Sophie, this is Brad Wilde, president of the entertainment division." I managed to close my mouth and say, "Nice to meet you," as I shook BBW's hand.

Dad continued, "And this is Mike Mitchell, Brad's chief talent scout." I shook Mike's hand as well, wondering if either of them had mentioned that we had already met much more intimately.

All through dinner, I was seated between the two men at our round table. I had a hard time concentrating on the meal because they were taking turns teasing me under the table. First Mike and then Uncle Brad would slip off a shoe and run a stocking-covered foot up my leg a little way. When I finally returned that motion to both, they started trying other things. Mike dropped his fork and bent under the tablecloth to pick it up. He ran a hand up my leg to my thigh. Uncle Brad was on my right and the hand that should have been holding his napkin kept sliding over to squeeze my other thigh.

They did manage to ask me about my computer work. I explained that I was the school webmaster and had done some coding in C++ and Java. Mom told them I had a digital video camera and was working on creating video for some of the webpages. Both sounded quite interested in this. I told them I had not actually put any on the web yet, but was still experimenting with the camera.

We were just starting on the apple pie for dessert when the phone rang. Mom came back from the call and said she was very sorry, but she had to go to the police station and meet with a client. This was not entirely unusual. If one of her firm's more important clients got so much as a traffic ticket, they would call her to come in and take care of whatever it was. She was about to leave when Dad said, "I hate to have you down there alone this time of night. Would you gentlemen mind if I leave you in Sophie's hands? I am sure she'd be glad to show you some of her video projects and maybe you can give her some advice."

"No problem at all," answered Uncle Brad, "It will give us a chance to see if she has what it takes to be an intern next summer."

With that, Mom and Dad left and I was alone with the two men.

We were still eating our pie, when Uncle Brad said, "Sophie, I thought you would die when we walked through the door. You did quite well."

I answered, "Well you two didn't help any with your games under the table at dinner. You know you got me all hot and bothered. That wasn't very nice." I looked at them sternly, and finally could not help myself and broke into a big smile.

As we finished eating I said, "Well, would you two like to see what I can do with a computer?" I didn't wait for an answer but headed straight to my room with the two men following behind me.

As I entered the room, I went straight to my bed, kicking my shoes off as I lay down in the center. I was surprised and a little disappointed, when Mike said, "Well, aren't you going to show us your web pages?"

I got up off the bed and booted my computer. I showed the two the school site concentrating on those pages I had personally designed. Several included Java scripts and some that referenced databases. One page I set up to get and display information from Alumni that happened to visit our site. The form added information to a searchable database. The two men seemed impressed with my work. Mike asked, "Can we see some of your video?"

"Sure," I answered. I grabbed the camera and connected it to the computer. I rewound the tape to the beginning. "Now this is completely unedited, but I'm going to use it on a chemistry web site. I will add narration where it's needed." I played the tape of my experiment and commented as it went on where I would cut and where I would add narration.

When we got to the end of the experiment, I forgot to stop the playback and an image of me in the toilet stall with Ralph came on the screen. The two men chuckled as the video progressed and both winced when I shoved the carrot into Ralph's ass.

"Looks like you're a little dominatix as well as an exhibitionist," commented Uncle Brad.

"Well, I don't think I'll be having any trouble with Ralph from now on," I answered smiling. I shut off the camera and reminded myself to be careful when I made the video copy for my chemistry teacher.

"Now let me show you what we do," said Uncle Brad. He navigated to a site called SchoolgirlHeaven.com. On that site he entered a login and password which brought up a page with several options such as galleries, video clips, and live cams. The galleries were divided in several ways. You could select a hair color, an ethnic group, or even big girls or tiny-titted girls. There were galleries of girls alone and of girls with girls, with men, or with multiple partners. There were girls in (and getting out of) schoolgirl uniforms, cheerleading outfits, and just about any other costume you could imagine. You could also select girls by name in any of the galleries.

Pictures ranged from girls dressed in slinky clothes or bikinis to naked and spread-eagled to girls having sex with one or more partners of either sex. Mike said the girls were all between the ages of 18 and 25 when the photo shoots were done.

The video clips section was divided up the same way the galleries had been. Some were simple strip shows and sometimes included girls with dildoes or vegetables. I thought of Ralph's carrot and smiled again. Others were clips of sex acts with one or many partners.

The final section we looked at were live cams. Each cam had a schedule of the next live show posted. If they were not currently live, there was a selection of "past highlights" available. The cameras were placed in bedrooms, bathrooms, or just about anywhere a girl might do something that a man would like to see. One was called the "Sorority Bathroom Cam." Girls would come in to pee and be on camera. After a few minutes, one girl came in and stripped and showered as we watched. Another camera was in a bedroom and when we checked it, a couple were making love as we watched.

There was a also a set of live cameras in the studio at their office. On these, the viewer could type suggestions to the girl on camera. She could type a response or do what was suggested. Mike navigated to a room where a brunette of about 20 was just sitting down on a bed. A message came up that said, "Is anybody watching?" and was signed Lee. Uncle Brad typed, "BBW and Mike are here. Lee, can you show us a little tit?" BBW

On the computer screen, Lee smiled and seductively began lowering her tube top to show a nipple. Another message appeared, "Show them all and play with them." It was signed 'HornyLarry3'.

Lee slowly lowered the top until it was around her waist and began twisting her nipples into pointy buds. She also massaged and kneaded her breasts.

""Lick them" HornyLarry3" appeared on the screen. Lee lifted one and then the other breast and bent to take the nipple between her teeth and her tongue licked around the tip.

This continued with several people making suggestions and Lee following them. She stripped, aimed her ass at the camera, then spread her pussy open. Eventually, she was fingering herself and later used a dildo and then a second one in her ass. Mike explained that what I couldn't see was that as the users made requests, they also 'tipped' Lee with online credits. These were pre-purchased by the user for use in the interactive cam rooms.

"Hmmm," I said, "Sounds like working at Harvey's."

"Well," answered Uncle Brad, "It is in many ways. Although here you can do things that you cannot do on stage at Harvey's, but of course you can't rely on the reactions of the customer to tell you how you're doing either. It's a trade-off."

"On the other hand," Mike cut in, "We can even do live sex shows on here."

"Isn't that illegal in Portland? It seems like they could call it prostitution." I asked.

"The shows mostly occur in locations where prostitution is legal such as parts of Nevada, Europe, and Asia. We simply connect to them via our web site to keep the legal beagles at bay. Recently though we have come up with a fairly sophisticated way of routing a signal from anywhere, including Portland, in such a way that nobody would ever know it was live at that location instead of one of the others."