Sophie's New Perversions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood, shouting "Aardvark! Aardvark!" and ran toward Tracey. Tracey too began shouting, "Aardvark," as she struggled to escape from the dog, who had now gotten his cock to penetrate her.

I grabbed the hose, still laying on the lawn from our baths and squeezed the nozzle to spray the dogs just as Uncle Brad and Bruce also raced across the lawn toward us. The dog mounting Tracey yelped and pulled out as he turned to escape the spray. Tracey jumped to her feet and ran to me.

The two men shouted at the dogs who ran back around the house. Then they comforted us and checked us for injuries. Tracey had scratches on her sides where the dog had used his claws to hold her in place. Uncle Brad and Bruce gently placed an arm around their respective slaves and escorted us back into the house.

Chapter 19: Lessons Learned and Ready to Move On

We were both sent to bathe and a maid prepared us each a deep warm bubble bath. I drifted to sleep in the soothing water and was awakened by a gentle touch on my shoulder. It was Uncle Brad, "You'd better get out now , Sophie," he said softly. "I have a robe for you. You can join Tracey in the dining room for a light snack."

I stood and Uncle Brad, who had earlier been so cruel, helped me to dry off and get into the robe. He then escorted me back to the private dining room. The guests were all gone. Tracey was already enjoying some fruit and a sandwich. Neither of us felt like stew. A tall glass of milk felt glorious going down.

Uncle Brad joined us at the table and visited with us about our accomplishments. We both agreed that being forced to have sex while in the stocks had really been a turn on, but neither of us wanted a repeat performance anytime soon. The scary occurrence with the dogs had shocked us all. Uncle Brad repeatedly apologized for that saying he thought they were locked in the kennel and he had been visiting and not paying attention when they came into the yard.

I still kind of wondered if that was true or if it had been a test to see how far we would go. I probably will never know.

After we ate and visited, we realized how tired we were, even though it was only about 5:00. Uncle Brad suggested a massage and we readily agreed. We had a half hour professional massage followed by a 3 hour relaxing nap. I awoke around 8:45 feeling alive and refreshed. I went to awaken Tracey and she was just getting up.

We through on the robes and went to find Uncle Brad. The ballroom was empty of people. The skeleton framework for many decorations was in place. Fake spiderwebs were strung around the balconies and buffet tables were lined along one wall awaiting the food for the coming festivities. The lights were dimmed and we decided to check out the rest of the preparations later.

We went on to BBW's private quarters. We stopped. Were we violating the behavior rules? We tiptoed back out and called from my room. Uncle Brad answered himself and said the staff had the rest of the day off and all the guests had gone. He said it was quite alright for us to "come as we are" on over to his quarters.

When we arrived, BBW was likewise dressed in a robe. He suggested we move to the video room where we all snuggled up on a large couch, Uncle Brad between Tracey and me. He said in the morning, he would go over the Halloween plans and have us help with final suggestions and ideas for the decorator and crew to complete during the coming week.

Then, he picked up a remote and a huge plasma screen came to life. A title screen appeared while rock music blasted through the surround sound system. "The Corruption of Innocents" proclaimed the title. That scrolled away to reveal school portraits of Tracey and me, looking sweet and innocent in our academy uniforms. The rest was alternating clips of each of gradually being changed from innocent girls to lust crazed women.

For the most part, our journeys into sexual freedom (or debauchery, depending on how you looked at it) paralleled each other, except hers had taken place a couple months sooner. The ladies in the Victorian house had shaved her pubic hair into an arrow pointing down at her twat. She had later shaved it bare. Where I played "strip tennis" Tracey had been tricked into a wrestling match with a girl that used clothes tearing techniques rather than the traditional holds and moves to pin her naked to the mat. Of course, a group of guys were there at the end to see her in all her glory.

Of course, Tracey had been involved in my corruption, but it was fascinating to watch as she stripped at Harvey's and sucked at Sam's. I did notice the penis with the heart-shaped mark in her cock-sucking debut just as it had been in mine. There were even shots of Tracey watching me from in hiding as I was gradually seduced into this new sexual awareness.

By the time we got to our initiation rites at POVES, both of us had allowed our robes to fall open and we were fingering ourselves as we watched. Then I felt Uncle Brad's arm leave my shoulder and he moved a hand down to assist each of us in our masturbation.

This was our cue. Tracey and I both opened his robe at the same time. We looked at each other and giggled. We stroked and sucked Uncle Brad until he was long and hard. I stood and pulled off my robe, then knelt on the couch. Uncle Brad and Tracey disentangled and disrobed. Tracey got under me in a sixty-nine position and we began eating each other. Uncle Brad got behind me. I loved the feeling as he slowly and tenderly entered me from behind. As he fucked me, Tracey nibbled and teased my clit and I poured myself into eating her bare pussy. I came hard when BBW's load exploded inside of me. I bit Tracey's nub and she came as well.

We watched the rest of the film in a mass of naked flesh entangled on the floor in front of the couch. There was even a little footage of the day's earlier events, with us being tortured in the dungeon. We actually laughed at ourselves prancing around like dogs to pee on the tree and get bathed. The attack by the dogs was not included.

When it ended, a large title appeared on the screen, "What's Next For Our Debauched Darlings?" This faded away and Uncle Brad used the remote to stop the movie and turn up the lights. That's when Tracey noticed he had grown hard again. She pushed him down onto the floor and straddled him, gradually sinking her wet pussy down onto his rod. He pulled at my leg and I straddled his face. He ate me as Tracey bounced and fucked herself on his organ. Facing each other, we could each play with the other's tits, lightly pinching, kneading, and squeezing. We continued this until we all were sated.

Seeing how tired we were, Uncle Brad suggested we all sleep in his room. It only took us moments to fall asleep in his large bed, one of us on either side of the man who had taught us so much.

I was awakened the next morning by a knock at the door. Bruce, the butler, entered. "Mr. Wilde, you asked me to awaken you by nine if you were not yet up."

Uncle Brad sat up, taking the sheet and blanket with him, exposing us both to Bruce. Tracey and I both stretched and yawned, trying to come fully awake.

"Well Bruce, as you can see, I had my hands full last night. Care to help me wake them up? They still look pretty sleepy to me."

Bruce responded by pulling the sheets and blankets completely off of the bed and kneeling beside it to begin kissing up Tracey's legs. She smiled and moaned as he crept higher. Brad rolled me onto my belly and began kneading and massaging my muscles as he kissed his way down my back and bit my ass.

While Bruce was eating Tracey, who was flat on her back with her legs wrapped around his head, I lifted myself onto my knees and moved them apart to give Brad complete access to my pussy and asshole. He used his mouth, tongue, and fingers to great effect on both.

When I finally came from his ministrations, I rolled over and pulled him toward me so I could return the favor, sucking his cock and playing with his balls. Tracey also had come and now had Bruce sitting on the bed with his pants around his ankles as she gulped and swallowed on his dick as well. When she thought he sufficiently hard and lubricated, she pushed him onto his back on the bed, straddled his legs and slowly sank her dripping snatch onto his member.

I shifted my body to put my pussy over Bruce's face as I continued to practice sword swallowing with Brad's long hard rod. Bruce came first, groaning as he grabbed Tracey's waist and held her tightly down on his cock as his fluids drained inside of her. He thrashed and licked and nibbled on me bringing me to another climax. Tracey dismounted from Bruce and began sucking his wilted dick. I tapped on her shoulder and motioned her up toward me.

I let her take my place on Bruce's mouth and the two of us worked on Brad until he too had shot a load, coating us both in the white liquid. After a shower, we reviewed the decorating plans for the Halloween party and made a few suggestions.

We were surprised to learn that a group of children would be there for the first hour or so to receive the books we were all to bring. Immediately we began revising our costumes in our heads. Tracey said, "Think in layers. The costume will start out suitable for anywhere. Then you need to be able to remove parts without removing the whole costume."

"That's right, Tracey," BBW chimed in. "The people coming to the party have done this before except the two of you. They will start out in costumes that could be worn anywhere. As the evening progresses, parts of the costume might change or disappear, but until the unmasking at midnight, everyone is to remain in costume as an identifiable character. After that," he chuckled, "Anything goes."

We headed home worn out but happy from our weekend and tried to get all of our homework caught up before school would start the next day. My dad only asked if I had learned my lesson when Brad dropped us off. He assured my dad that I would be much more obedient from then on.

- - - - -If you enjoyed this story, please vote. NEXT: The Halloween Party.