Sophie's New Perversions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're even experimenting with some where the camera takes the place of the man's eyes. It is filmed from his point of view. Watching it, I can see everything just as if I'm right there having sex. It's incredible. I think it will be very popular once we work out a few wrinkles."

"What's involved in the technology of making these cameras work?" I asked, genuinely interested.

"Well," said Uncle Brad, "All of our camera sites have a DSL connection like you have here for faster uploads. Nearly all of our customers have DSL or some other type of high speed connection too. Most of the cameras are just simple wireless devices which send the video stream to a local computer and then to us. Some are more advanced cameras like we use in the studio sites. In either case, we capture the video on our servers and deliver it to our customers from there. We actually have employees that review the stored video and edit clips to save for later and delete the rest on a daily basis."

"How hard is it to set up a connection like that?" I wondered.

"Not hard at all," said Mike. He took over my keyboard, logged into the main server as an administrator, and made the necessary connections from my computer. Then he placed the computer at the head of my bed and arranged the pillows so it was partially hidden. Then he set up the camera on the tripod aimed so the entire bed was visible from the foot. "Now, get on the bed and look over the pillows. I climbed on my hands and knees and crawled to where I could see the computer screen. I was greeted by a view of myself from behind.

"Now remember," Mike instructed, "Whatever you see on your screen is what the viewers will see on theirs. Try moving so you can see how it changes the angle and the image."

I wiggled my ass from side to side. I moved from one side of the bed to other and back. I had to be careful not to move too far to one side or the other or I partially disappeared from view.

"Who can see this right now?" I asked.

"Anybody that's logged in to the system," answered Uncle Brad. "Mike sent a broadcast to all members that a new video site had just been added when he activated the link. If you look at the bottom of your screen, you'll see how many viewers are watching. It will gradually increase as more members finish watching what they were watching and follow the link to this new video."

I looked as the number changed from 21 to 24. So I was on display. "What about audio? Can they hear me too?"

"Yes they can," answered Mike. "The conversation we're having right now confirms to the viewer that you are new at this. Are you ready to try making a show of it? I can operate the camera for angle and zoom."

"Yes, I am. Go for it." I began by sliding my dress and slip slowly and seductively up over my ass until my panty hose covered butt was exposed. Mike zoomed in for a close-up and I could faintly see my panties through the gauzy material. I reached back between my legs and rubbed my pussy through the material as Mike zoomed out again.

Shortly I turned and sat up with my body sideways to the camera so I could still see my computer. I lifted the party dress up and over my head, exposing my slip. My nipples were already stiff and I massaged them through the thin covering. The darkness of my aereola was visible on the screen. After pinching them, they stood out as bumps against the soft material.

I turned toward the camera and sat with my legs out in front of me. I slowly spread them apart and together a few times, then lay back on the bed. I reached inside my panty hose and played with myself through my panties. Then I lifted my hips and slipped my panty hose over my hips and ass. I planted my feet flat with my knees up and slowly worked my panty hose further down my legs. They were between the camera and my crotch, but I was sure the viewers were trying to peek around, over, or under them. After a few minutes, I slipped them off entirely.

Then I massaged my breasts and pussy through my remaining clothing. Noticing a motion from Mike, I turned back around and again got on my hands and knees, presenting my ass to the camera. I continued rubbing myself in this position and was getting very wet. Eventually I removed my panties in a slow sensual manner and then my slip. I rolled onto my right side and did some "leg lifts" spreading and closing my legs and continued to masturbate and play with my breasts.

Uncle Brad was grinning and digging into my backpack. He handed me my eight-inch flesh-colored dildo and I began rubbing it up and down my slit. As my juices flowed, I began inserting it a little at a time and finally got into a rhythmic motion. I continued, getting hotter and hotter, until I came with a wonderful orgasm. As I lay back recovering from the orgasm, I looked at the camera and realized Mike had his dick out and was masturbating as he filmed. I motioned him toward me with a finger. Uncle Brad took his place on the camera and Mike came to me.

He had me kneel sideways across my bed as he removed his clothes. My head was to the left of the camera and my feet to the right. Mike stood in front of me and I immediately took his dick into my mouth and sucked him deeply. I could see the computer screen to my right and Uncle Brad was shooting a close-up of the blow job. Then he gradually rolled the camera and tripod around behind me where he could film my pussy as I fingered myself. When he motioned in a circle, I released Mike and rolled onto my back. The camera was now looking from between my feet with a great view of my spread pussy and the cock that I was now deep-throating on the other side of the bed.

After several minutes, Mike removed his member from my mouth and climbed across the bed. Brad moved the camera back to the end of the bed. Mike positioned himself between my legs and stroked my breasts with his right hand and my pussy with his left. Then he started moving his dick up and down my slit. I could tell by the angle of the camera, that Brad was getting this up close. Finally, Mike pushed into me and I moaned loudly as he shoved it to the hilt and began stoking rapidly. I could feel my climax coming when he pulled out. I looked up at him imploringly. He was making that circular motion again.

When I was on my knees, he moved me so I was diagonal, I suppose for the camera angle. Mike stepped up behind me and took only seconds to plunge back inside me. I switched back and forth between masturbating myself and playing with his balls with a free hand and finally exploded in orgasmic delight. As my pussy muscles contracted and pulled at his cock, Mike's body stiffened and he began emptying his load of sperm deep into my body. After a couple minutes, he pulled out and stepped away.

Brad moved the camera directly behind me. Mike came around by my face and kissed me. Then he whispered, "Squeeze my jism out for the camera." Still on my knees and kissing Mike's neck and face, I concentrated on squeezing my pussy muscles. Mike moved the computer so I could see. My pussy contracted and a stream of thick white fluid seeped out of my reddened lips and dripped out of the camera shot. I did this three more times, each producing a creamy glob of Mike's sperm for the camera.

Then Mike said, "Sophie, pretend the camera is a man, look into it and take care of Brad. Just don't use his name." I caught on right away. This was for the viewers.

I sat up on the bed. Uncle Brad had removed the camera from the tripod and was looking through the viewfinder as he approached me. I looked directly into the camera and said seductively, "Hey, do you need some attention, sweetie?"

Brad nodded the camera slightly and approached me. I slowly lowered my eyes from the camera to Brad's crotch. I rubbed him through his slacks as I undid his belt buckle and opened his pants. I pulled them down his legs. Then I pulled down his briefs and his half-erect cock was free. I looked into the camera and licked my lips, then bent to begin sucking his member. In a few minutes, it was standing to its full size and I continued to lick him from head to balls.

Then I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself on hands and knees. Brad rubbed his cock from my clit to my anus and back. On the computer screen, I could see what he was seeing. He poked his massive dick at my anus and I was a little afraid he might shove it in. But he moved down to my already soaked pussy and spread my lips with the bulbous head. Very slowly, he pushed his cock into me until the head popped inside. Then he began fucking me going faster and deeper with each stroke. After about five minutes, he pulled out with a popping sound and I turned over.

Brad walked beside me and I looked lustfully at the camera. Brad lay down on the bed. I straddled him and lowered myself onto his massive member and began riding him for all I was worth. I had my third orgasm and then my fourth before Brad motioned for me to climb off as his body tensed. The first shot of cum blasted across my chest and I bent to take him in my mouth and suck whatever was left. After four more spurts of warm salty cream, I heard Brad say, "Show's over." He had set the camera down on the bed.

We helped each other clean up in my bathroom and then got dressed. Mike went to my computer and showed me how to bring up a stats page. I had 362 viewers during the show and received a rating of 8.3. Mike explained that viewers rate the shows on a scale of 1 to 10. In the schoolgirl section, ratings range from 6.0 to 9.0, so an 8.3 was pretty good. He also said he would get me a remote controlled swivel and pan attachment for my tripod. Combined with my regular camera remote, this would allow me to control the camera while filming solo. The men also helped me strip the bedspread off of my bed. It had a mixture of fluids on it and needed to be washed.

I had just put my bedspread in the washer and was starting it when the door opened and Mom and Dad returned. Brad explained, "I spilled some wine on Sophie's bedspread while she was showing us her computer skills so I advised her to wash it to prevent staining."

Mom and Dad visited for a while with our guests while they assured Dad that I would be an excellent intern in their department. Mike even told them he was going to loan me some video equipment and help me get started on some computer editing and web page design.

As they were leaving, each man gave me a kiss on the cheek and Brad whispered, "I'll pick you and Tracey up around 4:00 on Friday."

As soon as they were gone, I headed to my room and slept soundly while dreaming of the next weekend.

Chapter 17: Sophie Makes a Mistake

The rest of the week went by slowly. I danced at Harvey's on Wednesday, but wasn't asked to do any private shows. On Thursday and Friday, we had a mean old lady for a substitute in History class so I couldn't even stay after to assist Mr. Randall. I spent about an hour each night playing with myself on the webcam, though. After school on Friday, Tracey and I hurried home to get dressed and pack our bags for the weekend. We wore the outfits from last weekend (mini-skirts and vests) thinking Uncle Brad would appreciate it. We wore knee-length coats out of the building to cover ourselves, though the weather was in the mid 70s.

At four o'clock, Uncle Brad pulled up in front of the apartment in his Mercedes. We climbed in with him and headed west into the hills. As we drove, he apologized about a change in plans, "I had an unexpected business meeting come up. I'm afraid you two will have to entertain yourselves for most of the evening. Hope you don't mind."

About forty-five minutes later, we turned into a driveway lined by huge firs. We rounded a curve and stopped at a gate. Uncle Brad pushed a button on his dash and the gate opened with a whirring sound. I could hear it close behind us as we passed through.


Another curve brought us within view of a huge Tudor-style mansion. We drove up in front of the main doors centered on the front of the house. I looked around in amazement. The house was three stories tall, the rooms on the top floor had windows set in dormers. The house appeared to be as long as a city block. Tall firs stood around the area blocking any other homes from view. It was very secluded. From the driveway toward the gate, there was a sloping lawn manicured like a golf course. We moved along a brick walkway and then up the steps to the front door.

The double-doors had to be ten feet tall and, as we approached, they both opened and a man in a butler's uniform greeted us with, "Good afternoon Mr. Wilde. Welcome, Tracey and Sophie. Let me take your coats and bags." He didn't seem to even notice our attire, but took the bags and headed off to the right to a destination unknown to me. We were in a foyer bigger than any room in our apartment with a crystal chandelier in the center of a 20 foot ceiling. Another set of double doors were directly in front of us. Two archways opened into long halls at either side.

I was marveling at the marble floors and the intricate woodwork, when BBW decided he should give us a few more instructions. "Tracey, you know your way around. Just stay away from the private wing while my business guests are here. Dressed like that, you might cause a heart attack." He smiled, "These are possible clients for your Dad's business, Sophie, and they are a very conservative group from Germany. He wants to start a new ISP there."

We nodded to show our understanding. Uncle Brad started to leave us, then turned and said, "And girls, if you decide to go swimming, please wear suits, okay?" He chuckled and disappeared through the archway to the left and continued down a hallway.

Tracey opened the double doors in front of us and said, "We'll start in the ballroom.". The ballroom was huge and the ceiling went all the way to the roof. 12 crystal chandeliers illuminated the room. Balconies from the upper two floors surrounded three sides. I could see several doors opening off of the wide walkways on those upper floors. The floor was gleaming wood, but along the walls were long padded benches, with a carpeted area in front. These were broken by only a couple of doors which Tracey said led to the banquet kitchen. On the end wall by the doors which we had come through were some areas covered by Oriental rugs, one on each side of the doorway, that were set up with furniture to look like living rooms.

At the opposite end of the room, at least 100 feet away, a stage was in the center of the wall. The ceiling was lower here, with what I assumed were stage lights and sound system contained within. At the corners of the wall, doors led toward the back of the house on both sides and two wide stairways curved up and met at a landing above the stage.

We went up the stairs and at a landing, turned right to the second level walkway where we were on the balcony looking down into the ballroom. Tracey showed me around the balcony and pointed out the many bedrooms located on this level. The upper floor was the same. Each bedroom was really a small suite with a sitting area, its own bathroom, and a bedroom with a huge king-sized bed. Tracey said some rooms had more than one bed.

In one of the first second floor rooms at the back of the house we found our luggage. The contents had been placed in a dresser or hung in the closet. We stepped out onto the outdoor balcony. Behind the house, there was an expanse of lawn leading down the hill. The trees at the edge of the lawn effectively cut off all site of other homes, however the trees were far enough down the hill that we could see Mt. Hood in the distance over the tops of the trees. To the right of the lawn was a garden, now mostly dormant with the fall weather, but I could tell there were roses. A large gazebo stood in the center of the garden and a greenhouse was visible at the edge of the trees beyond.

On the left side of the lawn, a short hedge blocked the view of what Tracey described as an Olympic size pool surrounded by its own park-like landscaping. Out of view around the corner of the house was also a group of four tennis courts.

Back on the interior balcony, Tracey led me down a hall to other rooms. This soon opened to another interior balcony looking down on first, a half-size gymnasium, and then an indoor pool. The balconies around the upper floor levels held many plants, growing profusely in the tropical humidity of the pool room.

We headed back to the main floor. Tracey took me to the south wing of the house. To my amazement, the gymnasium about half as large as the one at school, complete with dressing rooms. There was even a racquet ball court to one side. Beyond this was the indoor swimming pool, about twenty feet wide and forty long. In the same room were three hot tubs.

After marveling at this, Tracey led me back to the main building and pointed out the entrance to the north wing. This was Uncle Brad's private living area. She said the main floor of that wing had four bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a dining room. The upper floors contained offices and employee quarters, except for those facing the ballroom, which were guest rooms that we had already passed by on the tour. In all, there were forty guest rooms other than those in his private wing.

I was a little more than amazed. "So, how come my family lives in a measly penthouse if your uncle works for my dad?" I was smiling, but was really a little confused.

Uncle Brad works for your dad, but he was quite wealthy from previous business deals before he ever came to Portland. He works for your dad because he likes his work and hates being bored. This place used to belong to the Spreckle's Sugar family and he bought it when they came on hard times. He really has done a marvelous job of updating and restoring it, hasn't he?"

Since the weather was still warm, and Uncle Brad had mentioned it, Tracey suggested we go for a swim in the outdoor pool. We stopped back at our room and changed into our suits. Tracey had found them online at a place called "Wicked Weasel" in Australia. Mine was a white number that might normally be called skimpy, but it did cover my ass crack and other more vital areas. Tracey's was why mine probably would no longer be called skimpy. It consisted of a triangular patch of material that just covered her pussy lips connected and held on by strings. The bra was barely enough material to cover her nipples. We grabbed some towels and headed for the outdoor pool. As soon as we got there, we threw our towels on some chaise lounge chairs and dove in.

We swam a few laps, enjoying the cool water. That's when Tracey giggled and pointed at my suit, "You thought my suit was too revealing, but look at yours!"

The water had caused all but the hem to disappear. It was like it was made of clear plastic wrap, my hardened nipples and heart-shaped bush were on display. Tracey's suit was skimpier, her breast were threatening to burst out and her nipples protruded as well, but I looked naked.

Just then a door opened and a group of five men came out onto a balcony on Uncle Brad's private wing. They were at least 100 feet away, but had a clear view of the pool.

Tracey grinned evilly and said, "I think we need to practice our backstroke."

Though I knew we shouldn't after her uncle's warning, I joined her in a leisurely lap the length of the pool. When we reached the other end, the butler was there with two cotton robes and our towels.

"Master Wilde has asked me to escort you two to your room."

We sheepishly climbed the ladder where he immediately covered us from view of the house. He silently led the way back to our room. "Master Wilde said you are to sit right here just as you are and he will be along to see you momentarily." Then he abruptly left.

We were feeling badly about upsetting him, but Tracey assured me he would not be upset, but would probably just scold us a little. We sat on the couch and waited.