Standing Strong Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

The car was packed, and Misty and I gave the cabinette one final review to ensure we had closed and locked all the windows and taken everything which was ours. For the last time, we stood within the tiny structure and embraced each other like long-time lovers.

"Once more?" Misty pleaded. "A quickie here on the bed?"

I closed and locked the door, then turned to my little sister. "Drop your shorts and panties and bend over the edge of the bed," I instructed her as I prepared to do likewise.

I masturbated her with one hand while preparing myself with my other hand. In short order, we were both ready, and I pressed forward into her body for the final time at the campground. Misty grabbed a pillow into which she could bury her face to muffle her sounds. With one hand, she reached underneath herself to rub her clitoris while I quickened the pace of my thrusts. I continued to pound my sister's body throughout her climax until I could hold back my release no longer.

Misty quickly made herself presentable to the public, our combined love pooling in the crotch of her panty. I figured I knew why she had asked for a quickie before leaving: She wanted to feel "me" spilling from her as we left the campground.

I went into the main office to check us out of the campground while Misty remained in the car. When I returned, I saw her looking fondly toward the river, even though neither of us could see the water from that location.

"I hope we can come back here eventually," Misty mused aloud.

"We will," I assured her. "I'm already thinking that Spring Break could be a good time to be here. We couldn't be here quite so long, but there'd be fewer people."

"Wouldn't it be cold?"

"Not really," I responded. "At least, I don't think so. We might not be able to go down the river at that point because the water might still be too cold from the winter snows upstream, but we could at least do more hiking and perhaps even take a horse ride. I know there are other hiking trails as well, although reaching some of those trails from the campground is a hike in its own right, unless we drive to one of the trails and park the car on the side of the road somewhere."

"Well, so long as it's with you," Misty confirmed as she placed a hand on my thigh, "I'll be able to handle anything."

We shared a loving smile, then I started the engine and we began the long journey back into the thick of oppressive society.

*****

As we had done on the way to the campground, we drove approximately two-thirds of the distance on Saturday, arriving around dinnertime at another hotel in the same chain. There was a sense of importance and significance as my little sister and I entered our eighth-floor hotel room:

It would effectively be the last night of our relationship.

I knew that our relationship would not truly end once we returned home, but being at home and even being on a college campus together a few months later meant that we could not act like a true couple. We would not be permitted to hold hands or gaze at each other longingly. We could not be seen undressing each other and we definitely could not be heard sharing our bodies and our hearts and our souls on an old noisy campus dorm room bed which was admittedly rather uncomfortable anyhow and definitely too small to accommodate two average-sized people at the same time.

Perhaps that is why, as soon as the door had closed and self-locked behind us, Misty and I both set down our belongings and held each other close. Even though we were both fairly hungry, even though first her stomach and then mine protested the lack of sustenance, we held each other close, and we remained that way for a long, long time, simply standing there in each other's arms. No words were said. No words needed to be said.

It would effectively be our last night as siblings and as lovers. In less than twenty-four hours, we would effectively be just siblings and nothing more, and while I could think of no other person I would rather have had as a little sister, I truly doubted whether Misty could ever be "just a little sister" to me ever again.

*****

We ate dinner at a "salad buffet" restaurant just down the street from the hotel. The price was perfect and the food was even better, although the crying baby in the corner certainly tested my nerves. "Don't worry about it," Misty said in an attempt to console me. "You're just not yet ready to be a father, that's all."

"Oh?" I challenged her. "Are you saying that you're ready to be a mother already?"

"Oh no! Definitely not! That's why I've been on The Pill for quite a while already."

As soon as Misty said that, I realized the significance of that statement. Even though I had always taken care to have plenty of condoms on hand when on campus, even though only two of the women I had previously had sex with had been actively using any form of birth control, I had never even considered needing to use a condom with Misty. I was appalled at the fact that I had neglected a most important safety step in our relationship – not only to prevent us from becoming parents before we were truly ready to be parents, but also because, quite simply, our parents would likely kill us – literally.

"Trust me," Misty said softly, her voice thankfully pulling me away from my thoughts, "if I wasn't already on The Pill, I would've made it really clear this week that we needed to get some condoms for my lessons."

I looked at my sister for a moment in amazement, then simply smiled.

*****

As I drove us back to the hotel, Misty took out her cell phone to call home and let our parents know we had arrived at the hotel and had just eaten dinner. The conversation was short, and when Misty closed her cell phone, she sighed sadly.

"Let's go somewhere," she said. "I don't wanna go back to the hotel. Not yet. It just seems too..."

Clearly Misty was searching for the appropriate word. "It just seems too 'final?'" I suggested.

"Yeah. Too final."

"Okay." We drove around the town, ultimately finding an outlet mall which would be open for another two hours or so. Misty and I went our separate ways, and I spent a large amount of time in the bookstore, ultimately buying a few sci-fi and fantasy books which seemed interesting. I was not at all surprised to meet up with Misty and see two bags in her hands and a smile on her face, given that she has always thoroughly enjoyed shopping and could probably have invented the phrase "retail therapy."

It was dusk when we returned to the hotel. From our eighth-floor room, a had a great view across the flat landscape toward the west, and knowing that no one else could see us from the street level and that there were no other tall buildings nearby from which someone could be watching us, Misty and I embraced in the fading light of the day, and I stood behind her, holding her snugly, basking in her simple presence and in her boundless love as we watched the setting of the sun.

*****

As I closed the curtains, Misty went to her bags from the mall, picking one of them up along with her purse. "I'll be back in a moment," she said quietly, a small smile both on her lips and in her eyes.

"Okay," I said, not thinking too much about it. As she disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door behind her, I stretched and yawned, a little tired from having done so much driving in one day. However, I was definitely not too tired to make love to Misty one more time before returning home – possibly for the last time ever.

I sat in a chair at the small table and thought about that. Misty and I probably would be able to make love on campus, but it would be a fairly rare event. I figured that perhaps I could sit in a chair as she lowered herself on me and take things very slowly, with a lot of touching and kissing and whispering of sweet nothings as she gently rocked back and forth and rose and fell upon my strong length, or maybe we could make love on the floor of my single dorm room, or possibly even standing up with her back against a wall, or maybe even with Misty bent over my desk as I made love to her from behind...

Of course, there would be far more to any relationship than simply sex. As much as I would enjoy those rare occasions when I could make love to my little sister, I would also certainly cherish simply being there for her when something seemed to be amiss, providing advice about professors and selecting classes, catching her smile from across the dining hall, looking across the marching band's practice field and watching as her group tuned their instruments...

While I was thinking about what our relationship might be like once we returned home, I had lost track of time. It seemed like only a few seconds had passed, yet the bathroom door was opening again, and a heartbeat later, Misty emerged.

She wore an all-pink babydoll, open down the middle save for the white ribbons tied into a bow to cover her breasts – not that her breasts were truly hidden due to the sheer fabric. A similar matching panty rendered her officially dressed and acceptable for public viewing.

...but I was the only "public" available to view her.

Misty's lips seemed slightly darker, so I figured that she had applied some lipstick while in the bathroom. Her eyes definitely seemed brighter, as did her smile.

I felt incredibly overdressed as my little sister sauntered across the hotel room. I stood as she approached, and when we kissed, I could feel the lipstick, and it felt almost as wonderful as her simple presence.

"I'm overdressed for such an occasion," I finally said softly, quite embarrassed.

"Then let me take care of that," she whispered.

Misty took her time in undressing me. As each garment was lifted or lowered, she would randomly kiss or lick or caress the newly-exposed skin. Throughout my undressing, my arousal grew, thickening and lengthening, so that when she finally knelt before me to help me step out of my shorts and my underwear, my seeping erection was presented directly in front of her face.

I stood there, mesmerized as my little sister looked up at me, looking past the blood we shared to the loving heart within me. She fondled and stroked me with her hands, but her eyes were affixed with mine and her heart may as well have been beating inside my chest.

The first touch of her dainty lips to my bulbous tip sent a shudder of delight through me. Her tongue licked softly and gently as her hands continued to stroke me and fondle me. Despite myself, I moaned softly, tipping my head back and closing my eyes to heighten the sensations of my sister's selfless giving.

She definitely gave. Misty did not seem to care about her own pleasure. She instead focused her entire attention on making me feel good, on loving me with her hands and her mouth. The sensations were exquisite, and she soon had my knees feeling a little weak as her head bobbed back and forth and her fingertips kept kneading my testicles in a way which no one else had ever been able to achieve with me.

Eventually, however, I had to nudge my sister away. I did not yet want to orgasm. Not yet. I wanted the special events of the night to last as long as possible. I wanted us to both remember this lovemaking with great joy and gladness even though it would be a long, long time before we would be able to make love again.

I offered her my hand, and she accepted, wincing slightly as she rose carefully from her aching knees. Taking my precious Misty into my arms, I felt no shame in being completely naked before her. The moment, the woman, the relationship... It all felt right, yet somehow it also lacked the feel of being nearly The End.

"Oh Thom..." she whispered.

"My sweet Misty..." I replied in kind.

Our lips met yet again. Taking her head in my hands, I was the one to explore, dipping my tongue into my sister's dainty mouth, probing her, my actions promising a more intimate penetration. We traded the same breath – back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...

My hands lowered, down the thin straps upon her shoulders, down the gentle slope of each breast. Her nipples poked at my palms, and the white ribbons brushed against the sides of my thumbs. It no longer truly hurt her when I squeezed her bitten breast, which encouraged me to squeeze a little more firmly, causing her to moan softly into my mouth as she began to stroke me anew.

Carefully, I grasped each thin white ribbon and tugged. The process was slow, purposefully slow, but eventually the bow was untied, and the babydoll fell truly open, allowing my hands to reach inside and fondle her breasts directly.

Soon my hands were moving up her torso again, and from within the babydoll, I undressed her, pushing the straps down her arms as she held her hands to her sides to allow the thin garment to slither to the floor. Wearing only the matching panty, Misty gazed deep into my eyes and resumed gently stroking me and extracting the clear lust from deep within me.

In time, I stepped back and did something Misty did not seem to expect: I picked her up. With her arms wrapped around my neck and a surprised smile on her lips, I carried my barely-clad lover to the nearest bed, carefully settling her at its center before drawing the pink panty down her toned legs and finally rendering my little sister fully naked before me.

For a long, long time, we simply lay together on the bed, cuddling. The helicopter flying near the building and the ambulances passing by eight stories below barely registered with my ears. Misty was my world, my universe, and she was my only concern.

Her breast was still bruised, but I viewed the markings as a sign of our unique bond and our unusual love. Lowering my head to her chest, I kissed the bruises, adding a slow lick before moving my attention slightly upward to the proud nipple. I bit her, far more gently, taking the nipple in my mouth and tugging backward with my head, my tongue brushing repeatedly across the ensnared nub. She writhed beneath me and gasped and mewed softly, her hands in my hair ensuring that I would not pull away – which I soon did anyhow, but only so that I could turn my attention to her other erect nipple and afford it the same erotic treatment.

Misty and I kissed again as she rolled me to my back. She returned her attention to my pulsing manhood, her head soon bobbing up and down as she gripped and stroked my root. I tried to remain still, but her actions quickly inspired my hips to rise and fall, to try to fill her mouth with a real penis gag and even attempt to snake my solid length down her narrow throat. She had me breathing harder and faster, the bed softly protesting as my hips moved rhythmically in time with the perpetual bobbing of her head and the continued stroking of her hand.

When her jaw became too tired from having been held open for so long, Misty crawled up my body, kissing and caressing me. She even paused to gently nibble one of my nipples, and while I understood that male nipples are just not nearly as sensitive as female nipples, her nibbling felt wonderful.

Reaching my lips, my little sister's tongue penetrated deeper into my mouth than ever before. I groaned into her as I clutched her, my lust seeping onto my stomach as she continued to make love to my mouth. But that soon was not enough for her – for either of us, actually – for she rose up onto her knees, straddling me, and positioned herself while holding my throbbing manhood fully upright...

We moaned as one as she slowly lowered herself. The penetration was gradual, but her warm wet body was glorious. She flexed around me as she sheathed me, and once she was accustomed to the intimate fit, she leaned forward to brace her hand on my shoulders.

"That's it," I whispered up to her. "Ride me..."

That is exactly what my little sister did. Up and down, back and forth, side to side, she rode me. The bouncing of her hair was as mesmerizing as the bouncing of her breasts, and her nipples beckoned to me as if specifically asking to be pinched. I reached up and complied with her nipples' silent plea, and Misty responded by moving faster and faster, allowing her voice to become known. I thanked the relatively thick walls and the incredibly quiet bed for not alerting nearby guests of the illicit lovemaking taking place in our hotel room as she rode me and I rose up into her.

As Misty tired, I pulled her down fully onto me. We kissed deeply before I rolled us both so that she was on her back while I was atop her. Unfortunately, we disengaged during that maneuver, but that gave me the pleasure of another "initial" penetration as I leaned over my sister with her ankles hooked over my shoulders.

I drove myself into her body. The pace was still respectful, but the angle made the joining more satisfying and more profound. Reaching around her thigh, I rubbed my thumb across her clitoris, and I did not stop, enjoying how her body's reactions heightened my pleasure and caused her voice to become more melodious.

"Cum for me," I requested of her. "Cum for your big brother..."

She soon did. I remained completely still inside her, groaning as I tried to withstand my sister's climax, but in the end, I had to succumb to a release of my own, which caused her voice to peak one last time that night.

It was several hours later when Misty awoke me with a kiss. The light was still on, and the scent of our lovemaking was still lingering in the air. Only then did we properly prepare for bed, thankful that we had only a relatively short drive of less than four hours ahead of us, which would allow us to sleep in fairly late, something we both wanted and definitely needed.

*****

Sunday morning was a time of sadness. As we cuddled in bed for a while, we both knew that this was effectively the end of our relationship – at least, it was effectively the end of the physical, intimate aspect of our relationship. Misty even shed a tear at one point, and I deftly kissed the tear from her cheek.

We did something different that morning: Misty and I showered together. She knelt before me to briefly take me into her mouth, and at one point I backed her against the far wall of the shower stall so that I could perch between her spread legs and taste her one more time, but in general, we were really too sad to truly do anything sexual. We primarily washed each other – twice, since we had the time to spare – before finally emerging and preparing to return to a less-than-idyllic existence of hiding our true feelings and at best stealing an occasional brief moment of physical contact.

We were amongst the last of the hotel guests to sample the free continental breakfast. The conversation was almost nonexistent. Anyone who looked at us must have known that we were both tremendously sad about something. Maybe they would think that there had been a death in our family and that we were headed to a funeral. Maybe they would think that we had just learned that a long-cherished pet had gone missing and had not yet been found. No one approached us, although as we left, I noticed one of the hotel staff giving us a look of sympathy.

Standing in our hotel room one final time, Misty and I held each other tightly. She began to cry, and I allowed her to sob loudly. I felt very much the same way. I did not want to go back home. I almost did not want to be on campus with her in a few months. She was crying for the same reason that I was also on the verge of tears: Misty and I both wanted to just be permitted to enjoy a normal relationship, free of the dictatorial constraints of societal norms and expectations. But she and I could never have a normal relationship, no matter where we went. If nothing else, even if we attempted to run away and live in some desolate location in one of the furthest, most inhospitable places on Earth, in this highly-technological age, our parents would find us and discover the truth, and it would all be for naught.