Stephen's Ride to Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a slow gentle urging, he slipped the silver bullet inside me. I felt my tightly closed rose begin to bloom with the tender force of his twisting and turning in and out motion, each second slipping deeper and deeper inside. The plunging eased and then stopped, I was completely, salaciously, engorged. A sound I clearly recognized, the click of the tiny switch being turned to on. As the soft humming, deeper vibration began to pulse so did I, mewing in a steady cadence.

"You love it, I knew it, just relax and let it warm up, in a minute I bet you'll want me to give it a little speed, but I won't, I want you to cook for a while, I'm gonna suck on that cherry and give you a nice rolling simmer, get you burning in a nice hot boil." I almost wished I could see his face, he sounded like he was a five star chef, creating an original new dish of lust and lewd decadence.

In all honestly I'd have to say I'd never been with a man who had as much to say as this one. He seemed to enjoy hearing himself tell me what he was about to do. I guess he was adding to his own pleasure just by apprising me of what his intentions were. Funny thing, it was working. Stephen had us both worked up to a frenzy.

His lips surrounded my succulent, puffed up swollen cherry, a soft bite and I could hear him sucking and lapping, swallowing down the sweet juice that was spilling unapologetically from the depths of me, a wide open faucet of warm nectar streaming into his mouth. I'd never felt the pleasure of this dual strumming before, he could easily make it addicting. Humming vibrations, the stiffness of his tongue stabbed inside me, thrusting and lunging, furrowing and digging deep, pulling back and plunging over and over until I heard that screaming inside me, imploring my senses to let him take me to the heaven only his mouth could.

"Ohhh baby, you are so damn sweet! Now I'm gonna blow your mind and send this pussy to magic city."

Something cold and hard? It only took one lunge into me for the recognizable feeling to begin to take over. He was commandeering a dildo, a long thick hard shaft, skillfully driving it deep in me. How he managed to get his lips wrapped around my beating cherry was a testament to his agile mouth and sheer determination. When he turned up the power on the little helper deep in my rose garden, the sounds and sensations together created a devils' den of pure mortal sin. Lips clutched my sweet candy cherry tightly and starting a slow sucking up and down, he sent the dildo deeper and faster. I heard my moans echo and reverberate around me. When he felt me start to grind and undulate my hips he stopped, only beginning again when I stopped humping against his mouth. This was a powerful, agonizing, delicious pleasure and I needed to let it explode or I would lose my mind.

"Give it to me old man, you make me cum, do it, just do it, let me have it!"

"Alright woman, you can have a little taste. When you cum you ride this tongue hard!"

My body was in an overwhelming rage. The vibrations humming from that piece of heaven on earth inside my ass coupled with his drilling penetrating fucking dildo action, that tongue swirling forced me to rear back on his face, gyrating faster and harder. Relentlessly sucking lips that were latched on and furiously pulling at my clit felt like pulsing powerful pressure.

When his tongue now in full swing began beating against the rigid swelling in his mouth I couldn't stop the merciless thief stealing my senses if I tried. The burning scorching heat between my thighs, inside me, was all consuming and persuasive. He pulled the dildo out and furiously slid his tongue up inside my pulsating carnivorous pussy and fucked it hard and solid.

My hips lurched up, finally taking his tongue my prisoner. I seized on to it and felt the power deep inside me with every sweet wave of painful pleasure that washed over me. Fiercely tightening, my pussy jerking, grasping that tongue like a vice grip, my thighs tensed and I not only sensed my rise to heaven I felt it and flourished in its incredible power. I heard my own dirty filthy panting, like a bitch in heat I rode his gaping greedy mouth relentlessly. Stephen's wrinkled aged rough hands clenched my thighs and held me down close and tight in his lips. That hammering tongue was a weapon and he was a fighter welding it and striking me over and over until I had to pull off his face or collapse from the overwhelming perfect ache.

"You are one sizzling piece of woman. There's nothing a man likes more than a woman who loves it as much as he does, hell I think you love it more than me. Fucking that pussy with this fake cock was good, fucking you with my tongue better, now you're gonna give me great cause I'm gonna fuck you for real!"

I fell breathlessly panting on my bed, praying for air and a seriously needed time out. Stephen stood up, grasping the chair to steady himself and have something to give him a little leverage. Once he was on feet he slowly made it to the side of the bed. His face was drenched with me, his lips swiping every drop he could lick off his mouth.

"You need it, just as much as I do. I need a really good fucking. You're gonna get down and suck me hard. I know you want to; you have a mouth made for it. I probably won't ever see you again, although you might just remember how good I am for you, how much you like me, and keep me around. No matter what, I know you need a serious, honest to god, real cock fucking and this old man is gonna give it to you." He was absolutely right, I wanted a flesh and blood man with a monster hard cock.

"I can't get up on my knees so you're gonna ride me. I can suck those tits, rub that clit and get that pussy pumping. Why don't you help me up on the bed and put a couple pillows under my head, you know, like before. I wanna watch you get those lips around this old man and do him right."

The look on his face said there was no time to rest, he was already trying to get himself on the bed and I didn't want him to get hurt or worst fall down. I slid over to the side and literally pulled up until his body was at least sitting. The things this woman was willing to do for a man in need are infinite. The prospect of getting what I needed, a very serious ride on his soon to be rigid hardness gave me all the incentive I needed.

Once we had him in the position he wanted I put two lofty pillows under his head. Looking down between his legs I saw a flaccid, sleeping, worn old cock. Something told me that if I could get him hard he'd be the crowing old rooster he wanted to be. Thinking that if I could manage this, get him erect, he'd surely, absolutely enjoy himself. What kind of woman would I be if I didn't give it my best shot? God knows, he'd given me everything he could, I certainly believed he deserved the best I had.

"Let's see just how much you want it old man?"

There was no question that he did. I smiled when I saw his old body jerk and jump when I licked my lips and wiggled my tongue at him.

"Don't show me that tongue, get down here and get it working! The sooner you wrap those lips around my old man here the faster you get what you really want, and we both know exactly what you want?"

"You're taking an awful lot for granted aren't you?" He knew exactly what I wanted. I couldn't resist the challenge and I was more than willing to get him pumped up, so to speak.

"Playing hard to get are ya?" It was just a little extra added incentive for him. There was no reason for him to even consider that I wouldn't go along with anything he suggested. A smile and a sudden dominating glare appeared in his eyes. He was certainly having a good time understanding that being the take charge man he remembered he'd been, was exactly who I wanted him to be now.

I liked a man who took control and he was about to do just that. There was a different look in his eyes, not the beseeching, give me a little joy, imploring hopefulness he showed when he made the initial suggestion that we play a few hours ago. Stephen had the confident, assertive, I'm in charge now stare, and we both understood the power had shifted.

"You're a mighty shrewd woman, clever and cunning might be a better description. You sure as hell know what you want, and just how to go about getting it, I'll give you that, and more. I may be a bit older than I wish I was but let me promise you this. It's all coming back to me. I remember how much a woman likes to be handled. You enjoy a little power and strength in a man, I see it in your eyes. You're egging me on, you're daring me and I like it, hell Layla, I love it, gets my mind thinking just like it should, just the way you want it to."

The man who sat down in the seat next to me on the bus, the little old man who was hoping for a little slap and tickle was clearly beginning to see the submissive side of me. All he had to do was be the man he was; the man I knew he could be, the man he wanted to show me.

"This is a whole new ball game, and I'm the manager now." I could see the renewed self-assurance in him, heard it in his voice. I had to smile to myself, his self-proclaimed position of manager was kind of indicative of his age. A younger man might have appointed himself CEO or Chairman of the Board. I think a man who'd lived this many years and experienced life just as he had would have certainly seen his rise to power as culminating with the fantasy job of his favorite sports team. Personally, I didn't care if he wanted to be the manager or the star, all he needed was his belief in himself that he was a champion.

"The manager you say? Well that puts this whole game in a different light, looks like you're calling the plays Mr. Manager Sir?" I would have bowed but that would have been just a bit too condescending, even for me.

"You're damn right I am and we start right now."

As if he'd gotten a dose of miracle steroids, his demeanor and mobility to move took a sudden about face. There's nothing quite like a submissive woman to give a man a shot of masculinity and a rush of testosterone coursing through his veins. His knees raised up and he planted his heels into the bed pushing himself up into a sitting position. When he lifted his butt up and pulled off his shorts, reached up and practically tore his tee shirt off I was sincerely both surprised and pleased.

"I know I ain't much to look at, but I do believe that the choice of uniform is up to the head of the team. As the manager of this championship game I think we should be wearing our "at home" duds. My understanding of that is no duds at all. Of course you being one of my players I think you should keep your uniform on, at least till the game gets started."

I had to give him his due, the innuendos, his mastery of sexual suggestions, explicit euphemisms in regard to what he wanted to say but didn't was really quite ingenious. Stephen got his point across evenhandedly. He wasn't ready to have me take off the incentives until he was ready to swing his bat. I'm not too bad at the euphemism's myself.

"Come right over here next to me, I wanna take a minute to check out a few things." He patted the bed and had me climb up and rest on my knees, facing him.

"You fill out your uniform real nice. Spread your knees apart so I can get a good feel of the fit?"

Stephen reached between my legs, running his fingers up and down my thighs, over the curve of my hips and up to my breasts.

"I bet if I plant my lips around those pretty perky nipples that lace will tickle me?" Jeez we were back to tickling?

"Well, we both know how much you like to be tickled don't we?"

It didn't take another word. He opened his mouth, slipped that tongue out and licked. The tip of his serpent like spear flicked my nipples up and down, the wetness oozing from his lips drowning his prey. Deep corners of his mouth curved in a smile, no doubt he was first experiencing his much expected tickle from the wisps of lace that touched his skin. That mouth moved back and forth like a frittering humming bird, his lips pecking and nibbling. Stephen drew my nipples into his greedy mouth, pulling and twisting with powerful jaws, slipping back and holding tight until he let the tender tip pop out making a sound that I can describe as sensual and obscene, delectably dirty.

With his hunger demanding a morsel of succulent sweetness he put his hand between my knees, turning it slightly so they opened to him. Fingers feeling the lace that surrounded me, almost forcing himself not to reach for what he really wanted to touch. His need took president and his nimble fingers dipped under the soft lace searching for the suppleness he needed to trace. Deftly probing and prodding, skillfully moving within my moist warmth I moaned quietly when the balls of his fingers rolled and rubbed the fuse that would light the fire he was attempting to ignite.

"You sure as hell want it, as much as I do. I know you like feeling me rubbing you and pulling on that sweet berry. I like feeling it get stiff, nice and hard, then I want to squeeze it and make you moan, that's music to my ears." There was no reason to think he couldn't make me sing any song he wanted to hear.

"I wanna make you beg me to wrap my lips around it, pull your swollen clit in my mouth and suck it, you like it sucked and licked, you open up the faucet between your legs and pour out hot honey. I could lap your sugar down and never get enough."

All the while he was whispering he was doing exactly what he wanted to do. His voice was deep and dirty, like an obscene caller getting himself primed and working himself into a frenzied erotic trance.

"I wanna fuck you first, drive my big boy into your pussy and pump you good. Get your mouth down there, get me good and hard and I'll take it from there, you've been thinking about it, feeling me in your hot wet mouth, now you can have it."

Sliding down along his body I got between his legs. If he wanted my mouth, he was going to wait for it. There was every reason to believe that my dirty old man was about to do some begging of his own, a little music ... for my ears.

Trailing my tongue along the insides of his thighs, licking and biting gently, his eyes were blazing. The swelling head of his not quite yet big boy, was peeking up from inside his shroud. It was time to hear this old man start singing.

I bent my head low, my mouth between his legs, my tongue teasingly licking and fondling his scrotum, my hands never idle, reached up to his hairy chest and did a little pinching and pulling of my own.

"Jesus Christ, you're driving me crazy and you ain't even touched my bat yet. I knew you'd be better than good, you're a real clever woman Layla, and I'm sure ready to let you take me out to the old ball game. Come on honey, get that bat ready to swing for the seats, I'm gonna take you on a trip around the bases you'll never forget."

Ok, he wasn't exactly singing the song but he was sure as hell thinking about it. Licking his balls, I opened my mouth and took one inside, sucking and rolling it around my hot wet mouth. I heard the singing loud and clear.

"On my God, yeah, that's so hot, suck my balls, no one's ever done that before, Jesus, it feels like a low insider, now gimme a fast ball high and tight?"

Being a baseball fan I sucked harder and pulled my mouth up hard and fast, held on tight, while my hand grasped his now solid and stiff bat. Slowly pulling his foreskin up and over the head, wet with precum, only added to the powerful pressure my mouth was lavishing on his balls. It was time to hit my own home run.

I looked him square in the eyes, my lips so close he was shaking with the anticipation of what he was about to feel. When my soft wet tongue licked up the full length of him, stopping and opening my mouth wide, slowly gliding my lips over the mushroom head, down the engorged shaft and sucking my way back up. With every ounce of strength Stephen could muster, I heard what I was waiting for, sweet singing.

"You're gonna kill me, that is so fucking hot, you looking at me with your mouth full of my cock. Oh hell, suck it nice and slow for me, like that. I may never get this fucking lucky again before I leave this earth. Please, oh my god, please, suck it nice and slow. Keep looking at me, yeah, look right at me, let me see them eyes?

I dazzled him, my eyes were hot pokers searing lust into his mind and he was aching with every single sting. My swirling tongue licked, smooth indulgent lips sucked, soft hand pulling up, sliding down, fingers wet with his seeping cock filling and dripping from the corner of my mouth.

"Woman, what a mouth! Honey you were born to suck a man's cock! You're squeezing my balls, licking me, sucking on me, this is better than box seats. I could sing the national anthem, this feels like a world series game, bottom of the ninth, one swing we win the whole enchilada! Oh hell, fuck the series, here I am with my enchilada in that steamy spicy mouth getting a blowjob from an honest to god MVP."

The time had come to bring this inning to a quick conclusion. My scorecard had him 3-2, one final swing and I wanted that bat rocking in my infield. A final practice swing, a good deep down on the back of my throat a slow release and I stepped up to the plate. I saw the gleam in his eyes, knew it time to ride.

"You got me right there, you better climb on board, I don't know how long I can hold on."

Easing my body over his, he grabbed hold of his magnificently erect cock and I slipped over it, taking him deep. Stephen put his hands on my hips, he was going to take control, just like I wanted him to.

The strength in his hands was evident the way he lifted me up and down. He was swelled up, the head of his cock was hard and wide, aggressively pumping deep inside the depths of my aching pussy. In minutes he had that steely solid rod driving in and out of me in a steady hard ramming. Once he felt me take over he reached up and started pinching my nipples.

"God dammit, you feel good, so fucking good. You're something I've only dreamed about. Look at these sweet, candy red nipples, just peeking out of this peek-a-boo bra, I gotta put a good sucking on em, you want it! You're gonna have it all, my hard cock shoved up tight in that wet hot pussy of yours, these nips in my hungry mouth."

The second his mouth closed, his lips sucked hard. It was sheer ecstasy. A dirty new desire took my body over when he reached down and lite the fire between my legs igniting my fuse in a gentle slow burn. I was doing all I could to hold back the roaring flame that was beginning to erupt. There was nothing that was going to stop the explosion, the fireworks were starting to go off and he felt it, and for the first time in hours he didn't say a word.

Stephen grabbed my hips, raised his hips hard, driving up inside me, and pulling down. His power was unexpected and I relished it, wanted every single bit of it. This dirty old man was fucking hard, and driving his stiff muscle into me. My passion reaching for the pentacle of power, tightening, clenching his cock, sucking it as deep as I could. His body stiffened, his hands clutched my hips, fingers burrowing into my skin, he moaned, groaning out of control as his cock jumped and jerked, spewing and spitting his river of hot scorching volcanic release inside me. I could feel his creamy cum seeping out of me, dripping down my thighs, drenching him. Rocking and shaking, his hips just kept pumping until they just stopped and his hands fell.

"I've waited all my life for this. Get that pussy up here, right on my tongue. I wanna know what a fresh fucked pussy really tastes like. Come on, get it up here before it cools down!"

Who would turn him down? Certainly not me. In a very strange way he was fulfilling a thought of my own. What would it feel like to have him taste what he just fucked, perfectly I might add?