Stephen's Ride to Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was beginning to feel the exhaustion in my body setting in fast. We'd been at this for several hours and even though I was more than enjoying my dirty nasty old man to the surprise of both of us I had to admit he was wearing me out. I would have never believed that I'd run out of steam before he did?

"You're still breathing? I swear I don't remember any one with the years you have on that body being able to just keep going. If I do this, give you what you want, you have to give me a rest, I'm about finished old man?" The smile on his face was worth as they say a million.

"You damn right you're gonna give it to me, and I'm not nearly finished here. I told you that I was ready to go all night, hell all day and the next night too. Let me explain this to you really careful. I'm seventy-eight years old, I live on a pension, haven't a soul to talk to most of the time. I haven't had the company of woman under any circumstances, let alone a piece of prime real estate like you. A woman willing to let me play with her tits, suck that pussy till my lips quit, and god willing, with a little luck, get inside that snatch again. All you have to do is crawl that body right up here to my playground. Jesus, you're half my age, you should be full of energy?"

I had to give this old devil his due and acknowledge his stamina. I sure as hell had no idea where it was coming from but he was raring to go. Now that I'd had a few minutes to recuperate and get my head back in the game, he was the manager, after all. All I had to do was smile, and he probably thought he was surely dying and on his way to heaven when I straddled that mouth.

"You just sit there, don't move an inch, I've got you covered, damn if I ain't." With those words he pulled me tight on his mouth and went to work. That tongue licked me top to bottom, side to side inside and out. Slurping lips, a darting paddle lapped and thrashed until I thought I'd lose my mind. When he clamped down and sucked hard it was the ride of my sweet young life, just like he promised it would be.

Yes, I was shaking and shuddering, moaning and whimpering from the intense pressure and pleasure. That old man never gave me a second to breath before he took me up and dropped me into heaven. He felt me tense, knew I was about to spill a flood of his honey in that mouth and he sucked every drop out of me. Over and over his tongue pressed and pursued until I had to literally tear my pulsing, impeccably fucked and perfectly, immaculately sucked, once again sparkling, spotless pussy out of his gripping lips.

Flinging myself down, closing my legs tight, just trying to take hold of a breath I had to close my eyes and regroup. I could hardly believe that he was still moving, he was saying something quietly, I couldn't actually make out a word, until I realized what he was saying, I heard him talking to God. This old coot was praying.

"Dear Lord, if you have to take me, do it right now, take me now while I still taste that sweet honey on these old decrepit lips. You held up your end and I'm ready to go. If you ain't ready for me to meet my maker than just give me a few minutes to rest and I'll be ready to go again. Oh yeah, you might wanna give Layla a rest, because if I ain't on my way out, she's gonna need it. Either way, all I got left to say is thanks."

Amused was an understatement. I couldn't contain myself and began giggling.

"You go ahead and laugh, but it looks like I get the last laugh, I'm still breathing here." The grin on his face was full of hope and evidently he was now convinced he was a super stud.

"Well you can take in all the air you can get because I'm done." Pulling myself up and leaning against the pillows I couldn't believe this old man was still thinking he was about to do, exactly what?

"You might as well face it little lady, I just about whipped your ass. Ummm, that sounds like fun, how about a little spanking action? You know, now that I've been brought back to the life of dirty sweet sex, there's a number of things I always dreamed about doing." I could see the smoke rising from his head.

"Do tell?" OK, I was curious.

"Well for one thing I always wanted to tie a woman up and have my way with her. Now, I'm a gentleman, I wouldn't really hurt you, but I'd sure as hell drive you crazy. There's something about seeing a woman held prisoner that kind of gets me going."

"Unfortunately for your newly revived sexual career that is a definite not going to happen. At the very best something along those lines would only be a consideration with someone I've known for quite some time. Not that I believe you would harm me any way, however, spontaneous passion can create a situation that would and could put me in a difficult circumstance or unnecessary danger." As much as I did believe he wouldn't hurt me knowingly, I wasn't about to let an out-and-out complete stranger tie me to anything, let alone my bed.

"Well, I can see where you're coming from but you know sure as hell I'm not that kind of man. I could no more hurt a hair on your head let alone an inch of that body. Maybe down the road we can talk about it again and see if you can trust me to be a man who could play that game with you?"

"Down the road?" I was getting the feeling that my new friend had plans of becoming more than a passing fancy.

"Layla, you aren't seriously considering putting my old ass in your car, driving me back to loneliness and frustration never to let me see you again?" The look on his face at the very thought was almost heart breaking, almost.

"We've had fun, and I have certainly enjoyed every single minute. I'm not going to say I wouldn't like to see you again, I'm sure I will. Right now I'd say we're both pretty exhausted and could use a hot shower, something to eat and a few hours of serious sleep. You seem to think that you're twenty-five again, and that's wonderful. Seriously Stephen, how about we do exactly what I suggested and see how things look in the light of morning?" I didn't want to crush his enthusiasm or his new found confidence, not in any way.

"I'm afraid if I stop now you won't want to let me get close to that pussy again?"

"How about you rest here while I take a shower. When I'm finished I would suggest you do the same. There's a nice flannel robe hanging on the back of the door, it's a man's robe, and before you get to thinking it belongs to someone else, let me say it's just warm and comfortable and I use it myself. We'll have something to eat and we'll talk about it. How does that sound?"

I just wanted to stand under something hot and get something in me besides him.

"Alright Miss Layla, I'll be a good boy and do whatever you want, for now." That was a, just because I said it, doesn't mean I meant it kind of agreement. It seemed that it was the best I was going to get.

"I need to get up and get myself cleaned up. Then we'll take it from there." I slipped off the bed and as I was walking past him, he actually made me smile.

"If you could see what I see, you'd understand exactly what I mean. You go on and do your thing, I'll follow right behind you. I kind of think it's a good thing, gives me time to figure out just how to convince you that you want me to stick around."

The idea that he was trying to convince me that he had the ability to drive me wild was pretty funny to me. Right now I just wanted to get in the shower. I kissed him on the top of his bald head and laughed when he pinched my cheek, moaning something about my having a body that was made to fuck and suck. Really, ya think?

The hot water was a godsend, rejuvenated me and woke me up. I called to him that it was his turn and went into the kitchen. When I looked at the clock and saw that we'd been at this for over four hours I was amazed with his endurance and his fortitude. I heard the water running as I started making something to eat. In about ten minutes I heard the bathroom door open and was stunned. He walked, yes walked, like there wasn't a thing wrong with him into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"You were right; I feel like a million bucks. I gotta admit I was beginning to fade a little but you'll be happy to know I'm full of piss and vinegar, feel like a brand new man." He looked like a new man. I figured he'd see the razor and use it, he did. The robe was a bit snug but he had it tied around that belly and looked pretty comfortable. I'd made him a pot of coffee and gave him a steaming cup which he obviously enjoyed. I couldn't believe what a drastic change I was seeing. He didn't say a word, sat there with hot coffee in hand, drinking it down and pouring himself another cup.

"There's nothing like a hot shower, a shave and a hot cup of Java to get me right."

"That's good, now how about we have a little something to eat and discuss your position?"

"I knew it; you've been thinking about what position you want me in next. See I figured all you needed was a few minutes to see the light and you'd come around to my way of thinking." Was this really happening, right here in my own kitchen? I had to smile, I needed to see the light?

"And just what do you think I've been thinking, oh wise one?" Why not, I could at least listen? I never pass up an opportunity to try something new, maybe in all his years he knew a few things I didn't? There was only one way to find out.

"Well I've been thinking about tying you up, and before you say anything hear me out?" Jeez, he had a one track mind about this restraint thing.

"Explain it to me?" I could at the very least listen to him, couldn't I?"

"OK, you're a little nervous because you don't really know me, and I get that. I'm being serious now OK?

There was a new look in his eyes, hopeful and sincere. I knew he had thought about this whole day and most likely truly had something he wanted to tell me. "Alright, I'm listening."

"I never had a formal education, I worked hard all my life. I've always tried to be a good decent man. I respect women and I swear there isn't a soul who would tell you otherwise. I lost my wife to sickness and never remarried. Not because I didn't' want to, I told you, women in my age group aren't all that interested in a physical relationship. I raised two kids, both boys, and they're both respectful, hardworking and loyal to their families. When I had my stroke they both wanted to pack me up and take me in with them. That's not what I wanted. I love them and they love me but they have their lives and I have mine."

This was a different Stephen sitting here talking to me. Not the horny old man who couldn't get enough and made deals with God to keep him going.

"Never in a million years, a trillion years would I have ever thought that a bus ride would take me here. You're a different kind of woman. You like sex, hell, I'd go so far as to say you love it, and that's wonderful, it's the way it should be, you're young, attractive, you have a body that any man would drool over. The best thing is this; you have a thing for old men, if you didn't you wouldn't have let me near you. I have a thing for pussy, I'm a tittie man, Jesus Christ, I love it all. So why not join forces and enjoy?"

I had to admit he was right on target.

"I ain't much to look at, not that bad either. You don't care about that. I make you feel good, hell, from the moaning and groaning I heard you enjoyed the hell out of it just as much as I did. They got this new expression, let me be your booty call, your friend with benefits, you're personal dirty old man, just use me whenever you get the need, which I kinda think is about all the time. There ain't a mean bone in this old broken down body, I wouldn't never do anything to hurt you, and I think you know that. I got a few kinky ideas rolling around my head, might tickle you."

"So we're back to tickling are we?" I couldn't resist that one.

"You got an itch, I wanna scratch it." Stephen smiled, took a deep breath and seemed to relax now that he'd had his say. I couldn't deny my preference for old men, they're so willing to please and he certainly was pleasing. The prospect of having one at my beck and call was more than tempting.

"Why don't you tell me about your kinky ideas while I make us something to eat Mr. Collier?"

Now that he realized I was entertaining his proposition his lewd and lascivious personality suddenly had a renewed invigorating excitement.

"Well, tying you up for one. All I need is a nice loose loop around your wrists and ankle, I'd like to spread eagle you and drive us both crazy. I say loose because if at any time you wanted to stop, which I can promise you won't, all you have to do is slip right out of them loops and you're back in control."

"Go on, I seem to think there's more?" And there was.

"I always wanted to be told what to do by a woman. You know, "get down and suck my pussy" and "suck my titties till I say stop" stuff like that. I also wanted to be the one who was in charge. Maybe I'm sitting here having a cup of coffee and I feel like some wet pussy, I say "hey, woman, get up here on the table and spread your legs open, I wanna suck on that pussy" and you do it."

Luckily my back was towards him, if he'd seen the devious grin on my face he'd have realized he was speaking my language. I quickly finished up and we sat down to dinner, not me, actually dinner. The conversation was light and funny at times. Stephen had a way of swaying the most innocent comments to a sexually charged innuendo. Once we had finished I gathered the dishes and went about cleaning up. Stephen it seems, had an entirely new take on cleaning up, and was more than happy to explain it to me.

"Wouldn't you like to play a little game? Stephen had something definite in mind as he was only too happy to explain to me.

"And what would that game be?"

"How about we role play? You be the innocent young girl and I'll be the dirty old man, not a real stretch for me. I bet you'd be really good at it seeing as how you get all worked up when you get around a dirty old man and all."

"Are you suggesting an actual role play game?" Of course he was and I was getting him all charged up by even proposing the thought that I was interested, which of course I was.

"Well yeah, I always wanted to play with a young girl, of consenting age of course. Hell Layla, it's every dirty old man's fantasy, ya know, having a sweet young thing to play with and watch her get all excited. I've never done it but I sure as hell know how I would. You have to be a young girl though, ya know, really be innocent and play along?"

I had the distinct impression that Stephen would be exactly what my idea of a dirty old man would be if he'd had the chance to play with young innocent little me. I was already getting the character together in my mind. This could be quite stimulating. I looked at him sitting there, so hopeful.

"Alright, let's play." I thought he'd fall on the floor when he understood I was about to make his fantasy a reality. "Thank you Jesus, you're gonna have a really good time little girl." I was more than happy to oblige and immediately considered an added little unexpected twist.

"I'll be right back, why don't you finish your coffee and think about just how you'd handle me?" His eyes opened wide, broke into a wide grin and literally added a little excitement of his own.

"Tell you what, you go do your thing and I'll meet you in the living room, I gotta practice my lines, get you all juiced up and ready for me. I'm thinking really dirty things."

"You are Mr. Collier?" That was all he needed. I was already playing. I saw him contemplating and left the kitchen to become the new me.

If we were going to play I thought that dressing the part would add a little zip to the story. I put on some very youthful attire and when I was ready I went into the living room. Stephen had gotten completely dressed, he was really into his part. Let the games begin.

"Well hello there, I was wondering when you were going to come say hello to me Missy. I was kind of surprised when your folks called and asked if I could come over and stay with you tonight. They got stuck in the city because of the weather and didn't want you to be alone. Why don't you come sit next to me and we can watch TV together for a while before you get ready for bed."

I smiled and nervously walked over to the couch. Mr. Collier patted the couch next to him like he wanted me to sit down. I didn't want to sit to close to him, he made me anxious. I always felt like he was leering at me when he saw me.

"You look awful sweet in your little skirt. Nice blouse too, you sure you aren't too cold?"

"No, I'm not cold Mr. Collier." He looked at me up and down. I guess it was alright to sit next to him so I went to the couch. I sat down and pulled my skirt down over my knees.

He was smiling and looking at the front of my shirt, I was embarrassed, I'm sure he could see my nipples sticking out. I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back. He had the remote in his hand and was flipping through the channels to find something to watch. I was kind of surprised when he stopped on a music channel, I thought he would have picked a movie or something.

"I like listening to music, it's nice when you're just talking like we are now."

He kept licking his lips. They were big and thick, and his tongue was wet. In a funny way he was making me feel like a dirty girl because I wondered what his lips would feel like if he kissed me.

"You're very pretty, I bet all the boys look at you." He was staring at me, made me feel funny.

"I bet you have a lot of boyfriends, do you like boys?" He was asking me about boys?

"I like boys." Of course I did.

"So you have a boyfriend?" Why was he asking me about boys anyway?

"No, I don't have a boyfriend." I didn't have a boyfriend but what business was it of his anyway.

"Have you let boys kiss you?" His voice was low and sounded funny.

"Yes, I've kissed a few boys." Why not tell him the truth?

"I bet you like letting them kiss you, don't you? I bet you let them do other things too?

"What things? He was awful nosy.

"I think you let them put their tongues in your mouth when they kiss you, and I think you like it?"

"No I don't. I've never done that with a boy."

"Wouldn't you like it if you did it?" Mr. Collier was awfully close to me. He was making me feel strange talking about kissing and boys putting their tongues in my mouth.

"I've never done it so how would I know I like it?"

"Why don't you let me show you how to so you'll know what to do when it happens?" He wanted to kiss me and put that big tongue in my mouth, that didn't seem like something I would like ever.

"Come over here and sit closer to me so I can show you how to do it, if you don't like it I'll stop."

"I don't think I should let you kiss me Mr. Collier, I don't think you should."

"Aww, come on, what's a little kiss? If you want me to stop, I will, but I think you're curious about how it feels and since I'm older and experienced it makes sense that you should try it with me first. How are you gonna know if you like it or not unless you try it?

He made sense. He was a lot older though, and it probably wouldn't be the same with a boy. He did say if I wanted him to stop he would.

"Well maybe just one but that's all." I moved a little closer and he took my face in his hands. His mouth was wet and his lips practically covered my whole mouth. Obviously he'd done this before, a lot. I kind of liked it and he didn't stop like he said he would after one kiss. I wanted to make him stop.

"You said one kiss Mr. Collier, but you didn't stop at one."

"That's because you're so sweet and I like kissing you. I think you like it too, I can tell, you wanna do it again don't you?"

I did like it and I wanted him to do it again, but what if he wouldn't stop when I wanted him to? "Ok, one more than that's enough, I don't think I should let you kiss me like this Mr. Collier?" He smiled at me and kissed me again, this time harder and he pulled me close to him. I felt his tongue trying to open my lips and I finally let him do it. I felt his tongue trying to lick my tongue and I got this funny feeling between my legs. I was sure I should stop him. Then he started sucking my tongue into his mouth and teasing it, making me like it.