Stephen's Ride to Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See I told you that you'd like it and you do, don't you?"

"Yes, I like it, makes me feel funny, kind of tickles." I didn't think I should tell him where it tickled.

"Oh I know; it tickles me too. I bet it tickles you between your legs doesn't it?"

"How did you know that Mr. Collier?" I had to ask, since I didn't really understand why.

"I know how to do things that will feel even better. You want me to show you?" Mr. Collier was smiling and licking his lips, and he started breathing funny, like he was excited.

"Have the boys ever tried to feel your titties?"

"No, and I wouldn't let them do that anyway."

"You would if you liked it wouldn't you? If you let me show you how it feels than you could decide if you liked it, or not."

"You want to touch them Mr. Collier?"

"Yes, I do, if you let me I'd make them feel real nice, just a little feel and maybe a squeeze or two. Why don't you come closer and sit on my lap so I can feel them really good?"

I was sure I shouldn't be letting him do that. "Come on, sit right here and let's see how you like it?"

Mr. Collier helped me stand up and then sat me down on his lap. I could feel something hard and he held me tight against his lap, kind of moving around so he could reach me. He put his hand up and started rubbing me and squeezing. I knew he liked it, I liked it too. Then he did something else. His fingers started pinching my nipples through my clothes, it felt so good. I couldn't help wiggling on his lap.

"See it feels really good doesn't it, I knew you'd like it. If you let me open your blouse, I can do it even better." He didn't give me a chance to say yes, he had the buttons on my blouse open so fast. His hands spread my blouse all open and he started reaching inside my bra trying to pinch my nipples.

"Why don't you let me take your blouse off it would be better and I could play with your titties while you sit here with me. Here, let me help you take it off." And he did, he pulled it down my arms and off, throwing it on the floor.

There I was sitting on his lap and his hands were all over me, feeling and rubbing. "You should reach around and open your little white bra for me. If you do that maybe I can kiss your titties like I did your mouth, lick them with my tongue and make them feel real nice?"

"Mr. Collier, I'm sure that you shouldn't be doing this, I mean feeling me like this. If I open my bra, then you'd think I was a dirty girl and you wouldn't stop if I told you to?"

"We're just having some fun together. Remember I told you that it would feel good and you already said it does so if I can make it feel even better isn't that what you want?"

Now that I knew how just rubbing me felt he was right, I wanted to know how it would feel if he kissed me there.

I reached behind me and opened my bra but I didn't want him to look at me, I was scared. Mr. Collier just smiled and pulled my bra away. When he saw my breasts all bare he really got happy. There I was sitting on his lap and he was all smiles. He reached out his hands and started juggling my titties up and down, squeezing them. He made me shake when he pinched my nipples and pulled on them. The more he did it the bigger they got.

"You have really sweet big tits for a young girl. Look how big and plump your nipples are. How about I just kiss your sweet hard nipples a little, I know you'll like it?"

"Are you sure I will Mr. Collier?" He shook his head and opened his mouth. I watched his big wet tongue lick my nipples and kiss them. He was right I liked it, I really liked it a lot.

"Oh your nipples are so sweet I think I should suck on them and get them really hard? You want me to suck them don't you, it's OK you can tell me?"

I wanted him to do it, so I shook my head yes, that he could suck them and he didn't wait a second, he opened his mouth real wide and then he closed it tight around my nipple and started sucking. It felt so good, and the harder he sucked the more I liked it. He knew I liked it because I started making noises and squirming on his lap. The harder he sucked the better it felt. The sound he made was making me feel like I was a very nasty girl. His big hands grabbed my titties and he held them tight sucking back and forth over and over, licking and sucking hard. Then he did something else, he started biting them, sucking hard and biting again. It made me crazy it felt so good, I never wanted him to stop.

"See I told you it would feel really good, Now I want you to help me make it even better. You put your hands up here and squeeze your titties together, real close so I can suck them both at the same time, you'll like it an awful lot I promise."

"You can do that Mr. Collier; you can suck them both at the same time?" God, that had to feel good.

He put my hands up on my titties and showed me how to get them together. My nipples were so hard and stiff, they touched each other just like he said they would. With his mouth opened really wide he started sucking them both, at the same time, I loved it, I never wanted him to stop.

"Ohhh Mr. Collier, that's so good, do it harder, it feels so good when you suck hard and bite a little bit. You like sucking my titties don't you Mr. Collier, you do it so good."

I sat there and watched him suck my nipples in and out of his lips, it sounded just as dirty as it looked. He stopped sucking and started pinching and pulling, making my nipples get bigger and bigger. When they were really hard and huge he sucked them again, this time so hard he made me moan because it felt so good.

"You know what feels even better?" I couldn't think of anything that felt better than this.

"You want me to touch you between your legs and rub your sweet pussy don't you?"

"Oh no Mr. Collier, I don't think I should let you feel me there?" He didn't hear me because all of a sudden his hand was between my knees and he was opening my legs up so he could get his hand there.

"If you don't like it I'll stop. Remember I told you how good it would feel to let me suck your titties, well if you let me rub your pussy it would feel even better. Open your legs up a little more and let me show you."

I did like it when he sucked on me, and he did tell me it would feel good so I thought he knew what he was talking about, I opened my legs really wide. I was so surprised he could do two things at the same time. When he started rubbing me over my little white panties he also went back to kissing and licking my nipples. When he was doing the both things at the same time I really liked it, a whole lot.

"Ohhh, your sweet pussy is so wet, I can feel it right through your pretty panties. It feels good doesn't it, you like it letting me feel you like this, I told you would."

"Mr. Collier, you said my panties are wet, how come?" I wanted him to explain it to me, and I was sure he would know how.

"Well, it's because you like what I'm doing. See, when I make you feel good, sucking on your titties, making your nipples nice and stiff you get wet between your legs so if I wanted to rub you there, without your panties on it would be really easy. My fingers would be nice and slippery and you'd like how it makes you feel. I'm going to put one finger under your panties and show you how nice if feels."

"Oh no, I don't think you should Mr. Collier, I don't really want you to, I've never let anyone touch me down there like that."

"Let me just feel your pussy with one finger? If you don't like it, I'll stop."

"You promise you'll stop?"

"Oh yeah, I promise, if you tell me to take my finger out of your panties I will."

My legs were spread really far apart, he told me to lean back a little against the arm of the couch so he could do it better. Mr. Collier kept licking his lips and then he lifted the little crotch of my panties and slipped his fat finger inside. When he started rubbing me up and down I couldn't believe how much I liked it. I started breathing really hard, and he smiled at me. "See it feels good, just like I promised it would."

The more he moved his hard finger around the more I liked it. He started to suck my nipples and bite them and I started to moan. Then he did something I couldn't believe. Mr. Collier took his finger out of my panties. I could see how wet it was. That big fat finger was covered in shiny stuff, he rubbed it on my left nipple making it shiny and wet. When he leaned forward his tongue licked all that wetness off and he was moaning too.

"You know what would make you feel even better?" Mr. Collier was really good at making me feel good and like it so I thought he knew everything about how to make me feel better. "What, Mr. Collier?"

"Stand up a minute." I slide off his lap and he stood up also. "I want you to sit here on the couch, spread your pretty legs real wide for me. I'm going to get down on my knees and give your sweet pussy a kiss."

"Wow, you want to put your mouth down there and kiss me?" I couldn't imagine him doing that, I thought I should say no, but I didn't.

"Sure I do, just a little kiss, over your panties, you have to open your legs real wide so I get my head between them. So go ahead and sit down like I said and open up those pretty legs for me."

Once I was sitting down I opened my legs, as wide as I could. I felt dirty, like a very nasty girl sitting there with my titties bare and my legs open waiting for him to kiss me there. Mr. Collier put his face on my panties and I saw his mouth getting closer and closer. Then he did it, he kissed my pussy. With his mouth moving up and down he kept kissing me over and over and I tried to open my legs even wider so he could do it even more.

"Maybe I should lick you a little bit?" God, he was going to lick me there? I knew he shouldn't but if kissing felt good licking had to feel even better. "You want to lick me Mr. Collier?" I don't think he heard me because he didn't say anything. He opened his mouth and that big tongue started licking the inside of my legs, sucking and biting my skin. The feeling was so good I never wanted him to stop. I knew this was wrong, I knew we'd both get in a lot of trouble if anyone knew what he was doing and even worse because I liked it and wasn't trying to stop him. He didn't even try to stop, his mouth was all over me, my thighs, my pussy, even the spot between you know where and you know what.

"You're so sweet, you want me to do it even better don't you? I think you can even help me do it better? Wouldn't you like to open up your slit for me so I can get inside your puffy mound really good and lick you there too?"

"How do I do that Mr. Collier?" I was ready to help him do whatever he wanted.

"Reach down with your hands and put your fingers in your sweet wet slit." I did just what he said and I felt how wet and slippery I was.

"Now pull your hands back and open up that pretty pussy for me so I can kiss it really good for you."

"I'm all wet down there Mr. Collier, is it supposed be like that?"

"Ohhh yeah, that's exactly how it should be. It means you really love what I'm doing and that you want me to do even more. If you weren't all wet and slippery like this, you wouldn't want me to lick your sweet pussy. See, I told you, all you have to do is just keeps your hands right where they are and I'll do all the good part."

Mr. Collier certainly knew what he was talking about. He was kneeling in front of me and kind of pulled me closer to the edge of the couch. I could look down and see my pussy, all pink and really shiny. He pushed my legs apart as wide as he could and leaned his head closer and closer. All of a sudden that big tongue slipped out of his mouth and he was kissing my pussy all over. God I loved it. I couldn't help it when I started rubbing up against his face and he was making noises like he really wanted me to.

"Jesus, you have a sweet suck me pussy little girl. I think I should put a real slow steady sucking on this perfectly sugar sweet pussy. I'm pretty sure if I suck it really nice and long you'll want me to keep doing it for a really long time?"

"Ohhh please Mr. Collier, please stop talking about doing it and just do it!" I wanted him to shut up and do what he said he was going to do, it already felt so good.

"I'm going to wrap my lips around your stiff clit and suck it really good. Now you watch me and it'll feel even better seeing me pop this hard cherry in and out of my mouth."

Mr. Collier opened his lips and closed them around that hard bump that was sticking straight up. I watched him, sucking and licking me. This was the best feeling I ever had and he was right I didn't want him to ever stop.

"Suck it Mr. Collier, suck it harder, it feels so good when you do that."

His dirty mouth was going crazy. He would suck my cherry hard and then he used the tip of his tongue, wiggling it back and forth until I couldn't stand it and started moaning really loud. When he stopped using his tongue he sucked on me again, over and over he would stop and start and then something crazy happened. I felt that tickle all up inside me and I had to hold his head so he wouldn't stop sucking, it felt so good.

"Reach up and pinch your nipples and it'll get even better. You're gonna cum in my mouth and I'm gonna suck you nice and clean. Don't move until you can't stand it."

He put his fingers where mine had been and held my pussy real hard. He pulled back on my pussy lips and his mouth was all over me. His tongue was teasing me and his lips were sucking me. My nipples were so hard and stiff, I pinched them like he told me too and it felt soooo good. I held still as long as I could but them my body started to shake and I was screaming because it was driving me crazy.

"Stop Mr. Collier, please stop, I can't stand it anymore." The old man wouldn't listen.

My body started jerking and jumping all over his face and he held on to me even harder. This was a super hard orgasm and the role playing was about to come to fast end. He had gotten me crazy and he knew it. I had to push his face off me just so I could breathe, before I passed out.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph, that was even better than I ever imagined. You are one sweet woman Miss Layla. You played your part like an Academy Award winner. I knew you would and you sure as hell did."

Stephen managed to get up on his feet and the evidence on the front of his pants was clear and in my face proof that he had thoroughly enjoyed our little game. He turned around and literally fell onto the couch beside me.

"Nice touch those little white cotton panties and bra. I couldn't have asked for better. Your short skirt and innocent white blouse was the topper when you came into the room. I was as hard as a rock the minute I laid these old eyes on you. I've reached the height of my fantasy just now, and I couldn't believe how hard you came. I knew you'd love playing just as much as I did."

Clearly we were a pretty matched team. I was finally coming back to earth. I also knew that I'd had enough for the night.

"It's been an eye opener for sure. I need some sleep and if you don't get some sleep you might not make it through the night old man." The smile on his wrinkled old face was actually one of complete and utter satisfaction.

"I know, I'm beat. You're right, if I don't get some shut eye I'll be useless later and I've got plans."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "I've got plans"?

"You've got plans?" I had to ask the question, my mind couldn't comprehend his thoughts.

"Sure as hell do. Look, let's get some rest, you need it. When we wake up we'll talk about it. If you think for a second, I'm not gonna do everything I can to keep you happy and satisfied then you don't know just what kind of man you brought home with you. I'm gonna hobble into the bathroom and jump into the shower, I need it, I'm a mess here as you can see. You go on and get in bed and I'll come and snuggle up close when I'm done. I promise I won't touch you I'll just get close and spoon a little. When we wake up we'll do a little negotiating and come to an understanding. You know you don't want to let me go anytime soon so let's talk about it in the morning."

I had to give him credit. There was no sense in even trying to disagree with him, I didn't try.

"OK, you go ahead and take a shower, be careful I don't want to have to pick you up, and besides I don't want any damage done to this fine machine."

I was one and he knew it. Funny thing was he was a pretty damn good machine himself for an antique model. I watched him get up and hobble just as said he would. I sat there and heard the water running. I sat there and wondered just what I'd done to myself?

My body was both exhausted and satisfied. Turning out the lights, walking into my bedroom all I could think about was what he'd said.

"I've got plans."