Student Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled to herself on seeing the smallest of damp patches besmirch the new pristine panties. Graham's reaction pleased her more.

Before letting the curtain drop on the opening show she let him take a last look at the developing nipples. "The assistant underestimated her age," Paula lied, as it was she who specified the clothes, letting the assistant run around fetching the right size.

"I don't think it will take much to get something more suitable. Up an age do you think?" Paula asked. Watching him nod his head she knew he hadn't heard and was past caring what she did with the woman. She was satisfied to see he would let her play with the new doll while enjoying a treat of ogling his teacher being dressed provocatively.

Jessie closed her eyes tight wanting it all to go away. Graham was taking an even closer interest in her which was certainly unwelcome. The damn girl was showing off her panties like a little sister being dressed up for a girly party. It might be put down to the thoughtlessness of youth but it was terrible to be considered so insignificant they could treat her like this.

This time Paula held her steady while she stepped into the outfit. It was a struggle to pull it up her legs, up her torso, until eventually it was pulled up over bare shoulders to her neck. Jessie arose on tiptoe as it bit into her crotch on being pulled up tight. At least this time her body would be completely covered, even though dressed in an indecent skirt and top.

Paula pulled the curtain to one side. "No! Please, I can't go out there like this," Jessie whispered, not wanting to draw attention, especially not from Graham.

"Come on doll, do as you're told, get out there or I'll get Graham to drag you out," Paula told her.

Giving Graham an excuse to get any closer was something to be avoided. Jessie had noticed his erection and the look of arousal showed clearly in his eyes. Resigned to it she let Paula shove her out into the bright lights of the store. At least there were no other customers.

The white leotard was a cheap tacky nylon like the last outfit. Instead of being flouncy and girly this stretched tight over her body, clinging in all the wrong places. Where it stretched over her breasts and bottom, it thinned to reveal pale flesh. She dare not look between her legs as she could feel it gripping her crotch tight.

It felt as though it would cut her in two if she stretched both arms upward. The lips of her pussy were already wet and with nothing under the stretchy thing it felt lewd and disturbing. A seam slipped between her lips and parted them. She was showing off her sex to this big beefy student and it felt so unnerving.

He was over eighteen like the rest of the class but she was a mature woman and should be treated with respect. Instead she was descending ever more deeply into a moral abyss. She glanced at his crotch and quickly looked away on seeing his jeans stretched tight by a large erection.

His staring eyes and gaping mouth didn't help. It emphasised how dreadfully common she looked. Always careful to dress modestly this flaunting of her body was having an unexpected reaction on her too. As though it was getting a long awaited airing her sex was opening up like a flower in the sunshine.

It shouldn't be her students liberating her body. It should be a man she had chosen, someone special. Instead this young girl, from her class, was exposing her to a young fit football player. Jessie wanted to fight back but couldn't find the strength and the lethargy gripped her mind and body preventing the expected flight or fight.

Jessie knew she hadn't objected strongly enough. Right from the beginning she had let Jenny then Paula push her around. Jenny had Mister Chapman and Paula had Graham to back her up but that was no excuse. It was something within, something she didn't understand which numbed her mind, leaving her open to this abuse.

Before she could seek an answer Paula was turning her around showing off a rudely uncovered body to Graham. The cheap stretchy leotard fit snug between both cheeks pulling them apart, so she wondered in an agony of shame how much was on display. It couldn't be as bad as the front where she could feel her lips blossoming.

Jessie couldn't believe it! The young girl had placed a hand on her tummy and another on her neck to bend her over. The damn leotard was slicing her in two! Jessie shut her eyes tight knowing how lascivious the view Graham had. The straight leg bend was pushing a pair of puffy lips between her thighs presenting a grossly lewd picture.

It was hardly a suitable pose for a teacher to be giving a student, or anyone else, but her whole body began to pulse with energy. It was an intense sexual vigour that flooded the mind with chemicals leaving her nerve endings fizzing.

Paula pulled the teacher back into the changing cubicle asking if she needed the restroom. Instead she smiled on finally recognising the state the woman was in. She hadn't noticed for she was concentrating on Graham. Paula had dangled the teachers' body before Graham as bait, with the idea of gaining his co-operation.

It had worked! The sheer naughtiness of flaunting this teacher, and she knew all about naughty little games, captured his attention. The idea was to control Graham, through the teacher, just enough to let her carry out her plans. She just wanted someone to dress up as a change from dressing the dolls.

That she could manipulate the teacher had been doubtful but it seemed she was easily controlled. Something was distracting her from thinking straight allowing Paula to trick her into dressing up in these revealing outfits. The surprise was how sexed-up the woman had become with Graham ogling her and how pliable it left her.

Paula almost rubbed her hands together at the thought of having this woman in her clutches at home, forcing her to dress up in fetish clothes. If she objected Graham would physically enforce her will upon the foolish woman. Paula didn't care why the teacher had gotten herself into such a predicament just as long as she did as she was told.

"Don't fret doll. I can see you're a bitch in heat so I'll let Graham mount you if you're a good little girl and do as you're told," Paula told her teacher. She stroked the passive creature's hair as a way of calming her.

Jessie baulked at the audacity of the remark. She opened her mouth to complain that the young student was going too far, that such an idea was unbearably repugnant. A strangled sound escaped her throat. It was hard to protest with a mind being flooded with images of that handsome young man taking her. Her body screamed at her for satisfaction, as though a craved for drug had been offered.

Jessie whimpered an incoherent reply. She allowed Paula to peel off the tight leotard and dress her in another short skirt and skimpy top while too stunned to fight it. She moved her limbs as though she were a manikin being dressed. The idea of being given to that hunk was terrible yet such an evocative threat, it left her stunned.

Earlier her authority as a teacher was handed over to Jenny and now what was left of her influence as a mature adult was being drained out of her. The last remaining shreds of dignity were being stripped away by letting this young student decide what she was to wear and being dressed by her. Again the feeling of being just a silly little school girl, being dressed by mommy, overwhelmed her.

Paula was provoking her and grinding her down by saying she might be given to Graham, as though this young thing now had the power to do so. A fearful thought left her shuddering. If things continued as they had, being dominated by the students and now having her body put on display, it just might happen!

Jessie sighed deeply. She was too aroused to trust herself. She was going to have to run for it. A taxi home, break into her house and pay the taxi driver? Was it possible? While dressed like this it would be a desperate gamble, for men didn't need much of an excuse to take advantage and she was dressed like a slut. It was a chance that had to be taken for it was impossible to put up with this abuse.

Jessie caught sight of the car and house keys in Paula's bag. She quickly looked away not wanting to draw attention to them. It shouldn't have come to this, it was absurd, but escape rather than confrontation was necessary. It should have been a test of wills where she as a teacher and a mature woman won, but Jessie couldn't take the chance.

"Straighten your clothes up while I check them out with the assistant," Paula told her.

Jessie pulled at the hem of the tiny skirt only to find it would reveal the top of the thong exposing too much of her pubis. Pulling it up revealed the panty crotch so a delicate compromise was sought. Pulling up the top to cover a deep cleavage left them bulging out the bottom of the stretchy halter-neck. It was no good there just wasn't enough material to hide much of her body.

"She can't wear stuff like that to school," Graham exclaimed, on seeing his teacher so rudely exposed.

"This is just the free stuff. I've bought some other clothes too, don't worry," she cajoled him.

Jessie watched them walk toward the counter still discussing the clothes. They were arguing and she heard Graham mention Jenny's name more than once. She hoped it was Jenny he had been phoning to report what this young woman was doing to her.

Jessie gritted her teeth in determination, grabbed her keys from the bag, and made a dash for the doors. Over her shoulder a quick glance confirmed they were still deep in discussion so hadn't noticed the mad dash. In a panic she careened out of the door, still looking over her shoulder, straight into a young man.

She slid on the marble effect floor landing at his feet with legs sprawled out, almost achieving the splits. There was no elegant way of rising in that skirt and she was in a hurry, so just scrambled up off the floor not caring about what was on show.

Bent over almost in two the thong revealed too much of her ass. It showed the young guys she was a cheap young slut, prepared to show off a fit body to get what she wanted, showing how ready for it she was. Like them she seemed to be on the prowl for fun.

She turned quickly to run away but found there were a group of them, a gang of lads 'cruisin' the mall. She had risen up among them, inside a wall of young male bodies. Automatically her hands moved to the hem to unconsciously pull at it. Feeling her bare thighs she looked down to find she was standing there, in a grimy run down mall surrounded by young thugs, in just a thong.

The polyester skirt had rolled up around her hips, sticky with static. Scrabbling at it with fingernails digging at the thin cheap material she managed to tug it down over the top of her thighs to at least conceal the little panties if nothing much more than that. The damn skirt was almost torn off in a panic to cover her body from the leering youths.

"You're some hot gyrl. You wanna join our gang? You can hang out with us," the one standing before her offered. His eyes rove across her body taking in the cheap clothing that revealed more than it covered. His eyes lit up with a clear sign of lust.

Jessie looked over her shoulder to see the two students reach the changing room. As much as she despised the idea of 'hanging out', especially with these uncouth boys, it was imperative they move on and quickly.

She hadn't noticed they were eighteen, the same age as her class, or that they wore expensive designer clothes. If so, a suspicious coincidence may have been discerned and she would have been more wary of agreeing to walk off with them. As it was she thought they were a bunch of kids more easily dealt with than Graham and Paula.

"Yea sure, let's go," she encouraged.

"You'll go when I say go, I'm the boss here," Gibb told her.

Jessie sighed heavily. Why everyone was trying to dominate her today was a mystery. "OK! Whatever," she shoved back at him.

"Nice clothes," one of them commented. He was looking at the dark nipples showing through the pale blue top that was tied tight under her breasts. A strap looped behind her neck with another tied in a bow around her back. The piece of thin material covering her breasts was all there was too it. No back or sides so there was a danger not lost on the lads, of the breasts falling out its sides.

"Nice?" Gibb snorted. "Everything she's wearing cost less than these socks. She's wearing trash, she is trash, just look at her," he told his friends.

Jessie felt so angry she wanted to shout back at them she was a teacher and should be treated with respect. At the same time she knew what she looked like and couldn't disagree. Her shoulders dropped, she sighed again, wondering what to do or say to get them moving.

From the clothes they must think she's an experienced gang girl ready to have fun with them. From what she had read in the Sunday supplements it wasn't what she would call fun, rather it would be a corrupt torture.

"You've seen what she's wearing under that skirt, hardly anything, and obviously she's not wearing a bra," he said, as though it needed pointing out.

Jessie wanted to slap him and cover herself with both hands. They were all taking an obvious interest in her breasts. Looking down at them she was mortified to see the dark areola so very clearly through the pale top. The nipples were hard but still small and less significant compared to the dark rings around them.

"Let's just go," she said. A note of anger crept in to join an obvious eagerness to run from there. Her two from class may be reluctant to tackle her with these young hoodlums, so an escape was still possible.

"The little slut's eager to please, guys," Gibb announced, with a look of pleasure lighting his face.

It didn't matter what she said. Dressed that way they expected her to behave like a slut and would treat her like one. All she wanted to do was escape but they had other ideas.

"Breasts are OK but I like the chicks' ass, very hot," one of them standing behind her announced to his friends. To emphasise what he thought was a superior opinion he patted her rear. In such a short skirt the hand wafted it aside to land on a bare cheek and in surprise he brought it back as though stung.

Gibb quietly laughed at his friend Peter's obvious inexperience. They were playing at being 'rough necks' but went to the same school as Graham. Peter glared across her shoulder at Gibb and purposely shoved his hand onto a bare bottom, gripping the soft cheeks hard.

At the first touch her eyes opened wide in surprise. A moment later she was forced onto tiptoe, trying to escape the intimate touch. The thong was nothing but a ribbon of nylon pulled tight between the cheeks, so this too familiar hand was cupping a bare bottom.

While trying to escape the hand she watched Gibb reach forward to weigh both breasts in small soft palms. It was a gentle push upward, jiggling the soft flesh, rubbing the nipple against the rough polyester top, sending little shocks into her breast. He then gripped them tight. The two young lads were holding her body intimately, gripping her ass and a breast.

It had all been so unexpected she hadn't a moment to fight them off. The others became emboldened when she said nothing, trying to find something worth groping. Both breasts were squeezed and she could feel hands on her thighs trying to reach between her legs.

Her mind whirled from the degradation of such a shocking assault. It was impossible to escape with their bodies pressing in upon her, trapping her, sandwiching her sparsely clad body between firm young male bodies, gasping on male smells of hormones and sweat, with it all combining to swamp her senses.

Graham pushed one of them away and pulled another off his teacher. His friends had become carried away well past what had been agreed. "Leave her alone," he growled fiercely. He gripped her arm in a big meaty hand, wrapped his arm around her, enveloping her body protectively.

"She's our pivot slut man, so keep off," Gibb said with a snarl. He almost laughed at his friend from the way he was holding her, looking mean. It was as though he meant it. They were supposed to have just pushed her around a little ready for him to play the hero by rescuing her.

Tomorrow he would ask Graham what it was all about for she looked like trash, way beneath him, not his sort at all. He poked one of the guys in the stomach with a finger and pulled him back. It seemed they had all forgotten it was a favour they were supposed to be playing out for the big guy.

"What do you mean, what's a pivot?" Graham asked, feigning interest.

"A gang slut who gets passed around for everyone to fuck," Gibb laughed. He had heard of such things but the prospect of having that cheap slut didn't appeal in the least. He watched Graham wondering how to continue the game, or was it over?

"Is that what you want, shall I hand you over to them?" Graham asked his teacher.

"No! You've got save me from them, please," Jessie demanded. Listening to them boast about how they were going to use her was disgusting.

"We could take her both at once as long as I get the asshole," Joe said to one of the others.

"Which end do you want, bro?" one of them asked.

"I'll take those full luscious lips man they look as though they can suck like a Hoover," another replied.

They were all teasing Graham thinking he wanted her for himself. Why else would he have set up this bogus rescue? With her burying herself into his shoulder they winked at him thinking they had completed the favour.

She felt so bad, so unclean, from their pawing hands over her body and this onslaught of sickening suggestions. Unable to shut out the filthy words ideas flooded her mind. She sobbed into Graham's shoulder, badly needing his protection.

"You promise to do exactly as you're told, the whole week with no arguments?" Graham demanded. When she didn't answer he pushed her away toward the guys who looked on with big stupid grins. They could see what he was doing but still not realising it was a teacher he was fooling with. She just looked like a stupid slut but so well built it was obvious what he was after.

Graham was doing it for Jenny but they could never understand that. Even he forgot she was a teacher and began treating her the way she was dressed.

"Please," she whispered.

"Promise me," he demanded.

"I promise, I'll behave, I'll do as I'm told," she gushed.

Graham waved the guys off and they wandered away looking back with ribald remarks thrown back at the two of them.

"OK! Tell Paula," he said.

"I promise to do as I'm told, to be a good schoolgirl, I mean student, in place of Jenny," Jessie said, with a whimper. She dried her eyes finding there was no make-up to smudge. She looked totally subdued and felt this was the lowest ebb.

"You need to promise to obey me too," Paula demanded.

Jessie looked around for Graham but he had walked back into the store to grab their bags. "I promise to, to, obey you," she said, faltering over this little word, obey, that indicated an even lower level of submission.

"Don't worry, I'll look after you, you'll be my doll, agreed!" Paula glowered at her.

Her student had a grip of a nipple threatening to twist it. What was more painful was a sudden realisation of what was meant when she called her a doll. The girl was mad! She tried to pull back away from the tightening grip on a painful nipple.

"An adjustment to this top will have it looking so bad I'll just have to report you to security," Paula announced, with a devious smile upon her face. Her free hand gripped the little piece of material ready to pull it up. There was little enough holding her breasts in so the slightest tug would spill them for all to see.