Student Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweet dreams both," she smiled. The picture upon the dolls face was wonderful. It held a desperate pleading look not to be left alone with him. Yet the eyes glowed bright in anticipation.

She dare not speak. She turned away from him drawing up her legs in a protective posture. On doing so she felt a hardness press against her bottom. The thin silk at her crotch protected nothing and it felt as though she were presenting her ass to him. It was the tip of his penis that touched her. The shock was enough to turn her onto her back.

He too settled onto his back.

She wanted to ask him to move over a little but still didn't trust her voice to hold up.

"I sleep on that side, away from the wall," he explained.

It dawned upon her she was expected to roll over him onto that side. She too slept on the right side of a bed, even when it was king size she found herself near the edge. As much as it might help her sleep there was no way she would snooze a second this night.

He helped to scoop her up in his strong hands but she got only half way to balance on top of him. She cringed. His cock was large and rock hard, throbbing against her tummy. She needed to remind him she was his teacher and he couldn't do this to her. It wasn't right for her to be there and they definitely couldn't do it, no, no way.

A sigh followed by a pathetic and meaningless protest left her breathing hard. She felt his strong hard footballer's hands lift her. She was thin and light, easily managed. It was both a relief and a disappointment to be manhandled onto the other side of the bed.

Of course it wouldn't happen, she was too old for him and he wouldn't be interested in her, especially as he had a thing going for Jenny. She was young and attractive full of youthful vigour and spirit. Fortunately he was still young and innocent, gallant enough not to take advantage of an older woman.

His muscular arms lifted her like a doll. She was reminded of how Paula was treating her and how she had conformed to those strange demands. Her thoughts suddenly cut off in surprise. He had lifted her off his chest but wasn't putting her down beside him. He pushed her down the bed till the head of his cock nudged her crotch.

Freezing didn't help. She should be fighting him off, shouting at him. She should have clamped her legs together tight. At least done something to try and stop him.

"No! We mustn't! You, I mean, I can't, not that, please, let me go," she whimpered. He wasn't holding on to her, in fact he was emphasising the fact by balancing her on his hard flat stomach. If she could summon the will to move she could roll off him.

Her legs were together but the slippery wetness let him push his cock between her thighs. She felt his hardness touch her swollen wet lips as he pushed her whole body down onto it.

"Please don't, please," she murmured.

She was so ready for him how could her body possibly respond to the urgent request to protect her pussy at all costs. She just couldn't clamp her thighs together. The head of his cock nudged her inner lips missing her open, waiting vagina. Her legs gave way to hang open where he had her poised over his red hot cock.

"Please! Oh please do it, just fuck me," she whispered on a red hot breath.

His strong hands gripped her, guiding the supine body down, settling it onto his cock. It didn't so much thrust in but invaded her body inch by careful inch.

It felt big. So big it pushed the air out of her lungs or rather sounded like it as she sighed deeply. She breathed out further and further, emptying her lungs as he filled her body. She threw back her head to moan crudely, knowing he was all inside, that she had absorbed all of him and he had taken all of her. It felt so deep and so fat it stretched her with the feeling of being consummately full.

He pushed her up with his arms and thrust up with powerful leg muscles. The wonderful cock slowly moved upward and outward, feeling as though it would travel for ever leaving pleasurable sensations all along her inner passage. Her vagina tried to hold onto it gripping for dear life, all of its own accord. She hadn't tried to do anything she just went along with it, or so she thought.

The explosion was again approaching, so very slowly, creeping up upon her, promising to be deep and all consuming. It was a little frightening to be giving way to such a powerful explosion. She pressed her hands on his chest pushing her loins from his cock until almost losing it then thrust down with a long slow satisfying stroke.

The same again only faster this time, plunging her body down the length of his shaft, ignoring his needs while working up to her own passionate rhythm, pressing her mons at an angle to keep his cock rubbing her clit.

With the sound of a steam train labouring on a hill she stopped still, very still, until a whoosh of breath marked the destination as reached. At last she had let go what had been building for most of the day. An orgasm racked her stomach with the nervous twitches spreading out to her extremities.

She kept so very still with his cock pressed tight and deep. As though coming up for air she began to surface from a deep orgasm, only to feel him spurt inside. She had never felt this before. It hit her in a sensitive spot seeming to be a gallon of cum filling her up with potent fluid. All that youthful virile sperm flooding deep brought on a devastating orgasm. This time a slower more swathing cum swamped her, rather than just washing over her.

Graham's strong legs had boldly separated her thighs as though his cock were trying to burrow into her. It did, it burrowed deep, slowly taking her until she couldn't be passive any longer and began to guide his thrusts.

On hearing her frantic calls for an orgasm, then an urgent demand to hold still, he exploded inside washing her vagina with his cum. Until that point it was all less frantic than with Jenny. At the end his teacher bounced around on his cock for a moment or two then collapsed onto him. He had cum so much more satisfactorily with her too, probably because they shared a common slow rhythm.

If he had thought of Jenny much more he would have worried about keeping this away from her. Instead he concentrated on one thing at a time and right now he was enjoying the feeling of having just fucked his teacher into submission. It felt so damn good!