Student Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without Paula's help there was no way she could get the little top back in place. She shrugged her shoulders. Already trampled underfoot she was left without the will to defy her tormentor. "OK! Please, I agree. I'll obey you, I'll be your doll," Jessie murmured.

Paula smiled without the slightest hint of menace and clapped her hands with obvious glee.

Graham arrived back laden with bags. "Here, the store girl sent you this," he said.

Paula un-wrapped it and stuck the lollipop into her teacher's mouth. "Suck it don't bite it. I'll smack your legs otherwise," she warned her teacher.

Graham laughed thinking she was joking. "You be sure to do as you're told young lady, or you'll be spanked," he laughed, joining in the joke.

Jessie cringed. Maybe Graham was joking but he was sure to back her up and she wasn't kidding about a spanking.

"Come on then, doll, I need to get home," Paula told her.

They marched out at a rapid pace with their teacher between them. From whichever way it was looked at, the two were escorts, or responsible persons, or tormentors.

"Please miss," Jessie reluctantly hissed. She no longer thought of the incongruity of addressing them in such a demeaning manner. She needed their co-operation and needed to get out of the place as soon as possible, before someone else took notice of how badly dressed she was.

"What now?" Paula said, sounding exasperated with her.

"Can we go to the rest room, I need to pull my knickers up," she pleaded. Having to ask such a demeaning question of a student hit her hard. She was dressed like a young slut and had been treated like one by a gang and was being forced to act like an adolescent.

"Knickers? You mean panties, that useless thong," Paula said, with a derisory look. They didn't slacken the pace. "The exit is just ahead, you'll have to wait," Paula said, while grabbing an elbow, forcing her on.

Jessie pulled her thighs together trying to hold them up, forcing a walk with hips exaggeratingly swaying. At the door it was no good they were about to slither between her slim thighs. She stopped dead.

"Please, don't let me lose my panties," she implored them. To gain a desperately needed favour she tried harder to appeal to a fellow female. "Please miss, I promise to be an obedient girl. This skirt is too short not to wear panties," she whispered to Paula.

A moment of inspiration took hold before she could hold back the embarrassing words," Please miss, I promise to be an obedient little dolly. Please don't show off your doll's naughty bits," she said and cringed with embarrassment.

They took both her hands and dragged her through the door like an errant child. As she feared the pink thong fell around her ankles. They lifted her up off her feet and swung her forward. The thong caught on her black soft flats, for a moment, before being flung off to sail through the air.

A family lumbered toward them oblivious of their big feet trampling her panties into the dust and dirt of the sidewalk. Jessie watched in fatalistic resignation as her panties were trashed. It was just one more blow to a once high self-esteem. Like those panties her self-respect was trampled into the dust.

In this insubstantial skirt panties were a necessity. The slightest breeze would have it fluttering up showing off her nakedness. She shivered, now desperate to get back to the car, needing more than ever Graham's protection.

Further along they stopped at a junction waiting for a slow moving stream of traffic to pass. Paula edged them over a few steps with a wily little smile upon her face. She had placed Jessie over one of the buildings ducts. A gentle soft breeze gusted up lifting the little skirt around her hips. There wasn't enough of the skirt to go any higher, but it was enough to show off everything.

Jessie desperately needed to crouch down and pull the skirt back only they still had a hold of her hands. Graham looked at Paula shaking his head knowing she was doing this on purpose but not really caring much. He just hoped they weren't policemen standing behind them.

To Jessie's consternation there was a couple behind them and two workmen in front waiting to cross. She watched from the corner of her eye one nudge the other. They weren't sure if they should look, unsure as to how old she was. They finally decided her hairy snatch was fair game and whistled across the street.

The woman behind told her husband or boyfriend off. "Don't look at the slut you'll only encourage the disgusting creature," the woman said. "Young people are so vulgar today," she added, in a slightly louder voice.

Jessie cringed. Her bare ass was being shown off to a couple and her pussy to those workmen, despite her squeezing her thighs together and trying to cross her legs. The skirt fell back into place but as the traffic cleared the workmen came towards them. The big smiles on their faces didn't mean they were going to do or say anything.

"Get that young thing some panties, or you'll get arrested," the woman admonished Paula.

"I'm sorry she just gets rid of them somehow. Look at her now, she's squirming her thighs together. If we let go of her hands she would be masturbating with fingers or anything she could get a hold of. We've just left the therapists office but it does little good," Paula lied ingeniously.

Jessie was so distracted she hadn't heard what was said but it started to sink in as the woman tugged at her husbands arm, leading him into the car park. The two workmen heard and were trying to make some ribald remarks from it.

"Is she a 'nympho' then?" the tall one asked. They were both smirking, ready to try out there repertoire of ribald jokes.

"How old is she," the short one asked, being the more practical of the two.

"I guess that's the usual term, nymphomaniac, but the therapist uses others. She's eighteen, been like it since she turned fourteen," Paula explained.

Jessie was red from forehead to nipples though all they could see was the top of her head for she couldn't look anyone in the face from the all consuming embarrassment. Any other time it would be just a joke but Paula was yet again shoving her deeper into submission.

The breeze again threw the skirt up.

"What does she do with her panties then?" the tall one asked.

"She takes them off when we're not looking and throws them away. Even when wearing them she'll play with herself. She just wants sex all the time," Paula told them. She kept a straight face even though Graham's shoulders were shaking from silent laughter.

"We keep her locked up at home though she escapes and ruts with the local guys, or anyone passing," Paula said, with a put upon exasperation.

"You mean she does it with anyone in the neighbourhood? Everyone?" they both asked. They looked her over seeing an attractive young woman with a wonderful figure. The tall one was about to ask where they lived but his friend sensed it and nudged him in the ribs.

"We gotta go, good luck with the therapy," the short one called over his shoulder.

Jessie wanted to scream at her, why did she have to make up those dreadful things? Paula had told them she was available to anyone, to them. At the click of their fingers she would come running, panting for it. Still hot from being exposed to Graham and everything else on top of that, she almost felt it was true. The only consolation was that they were strangers and she would never have to see them again.

They said nothing on the drive to Paula's house, with all three lost in their own thoughts. Paula was rehearsing what to tell her mom. Jessie was trying to make sense of the days calamities; it was as though the gods had set a strange obstacle course designed for her to fall at every one of them. Graham frowned, wondering how Jenny had predicted Paula was up to something.

Paula breezed in announcing a sleep over had been arranged. Her mothers disinterest extended to not even asking why a boy was sleeping over. More importantly he was built like a man, a strong powerful man, so what was he doing sleeping over with two young women.

The image of all three of them faded as quickly as the words her daughter had uttered. She hadn't even noticed Paula arrived an hour later than the very strict time usually kept. It wasn't Paula's mother that kept her to a timetable it was Paula herself.

They raced upstairs for separate but similar reasons. Jessie didn't want to be found out and Graham didn't want to be questioned either. He didn't want to be turned out leaving Jessie alone with Paula. Otherwise he would be in trouble with Jenny.

Looking Jessie over in the close confines of Paula's bedroom he realised how lucky they were not to have been noticed by the police. The outfit was so slutty she looked like a cheap whore. "Where's these clothes you said you have for class," Graham asked.

"Don't fret I've something of mine that fits and bought her some clothes for the rest of the week," Paula reminded him, not deeming it necessary to explain why she was dressed up like this. She enjoyed dressing Jessie and it was having an effect on him too. If she could keep him distracted by dressing her up in sexy outfits then she could continue her dressing up game.

The dolls were on shelves in a walk in wardrobe in the spare room. It was fortunate otherwise graham might start to ask questions and find his own answers.

"I want to try out some other clothes on her first," Paula told him. She rummaged around and pulled out a pink rabbit costume designed for Halloween but never worn. It was many years ago since it had been bought for her and so it was rather small.

"Its OK you might as well stay, you can give me your opinion," Paula said.

Graham grinned. He was still inexperienced, not understanding an opinion was a dangerous thing when it came to women's clothing or hair or makeup or when they should have been ready.

His smile was overshadowed by a more serious expression as the top and skirt were pulled from around his teacher's body. He kept deadly quiet, calming his breathing, pulling air through a wide open mouth, trying hard to become invisible, not daring to remind them he was there.

It was so naughty, exciting naughty, to be watching his teacher in a bedroom. It would be great to watch any woman getting undressed but it seemed all the more sexy as it was his teacher being stripped.

Their teacher whined plaintively at first but Paula threatened to send her to school in those clothes if she didn't behave. Reluctantly his teacher let Paula strip her naked in front of him. It didn't take much for she had already lost her panties and there was no bra.

He was fascinated watching her body being revealed so blatantly. Her large breasts sagged a little, whereas Jenny's had stayed firmly upright. These were bigger and belonged to a teacher so they were delicious illicit goods. His cock was so stiff he found he was leaning forward to lessen the obvious bulge in his trousers.

He stared at the natural, untrimmed hairs gracing her lower pubis. They were sparse, not hiding the red gash at her crotch. If he had been more experienced he might have realised she was wet and open because he was there staring at her naked body and plainly liking what he saw.

Paula was telling her off and he reluctantly dragged his attention back to her.

"Stand still, stop fidgeting doll. Stand there properly while I find something to dress you in. You're not going to have your school clothes until I've finished. Behave yourself or you'll be spanked," Paula warned her.

Graham didn't think this was a normal girly sleepover and wondered what she was playing at. The wondering didn't last long for Jessie was standing at attention with shoulders back thrusting out her breasts. Graham could only concentrate on one thing at a time so was already challenged by the sight of two very nice juicy breasts; ones that he just shouldn't be seeing.

Paula held up the now too small bunny outfit seeing it might fit her new doll. Some preparation would have to be made first though.

He watched them disappear into the bathroom and again heard the pathetic whining Jessie had resorted to. He couldn't hear what she was trying to get Paula to do or not do. He reacted quickly on being summoned to the bathroom. Paula made it clear she was in charge yet again.

This time Graham wondered if it was going too far. Paula handed him a razor and squirted foam over Jessie's hairs.

She refrained from rubbing the foam in but asked Graham, "Well? What are you waiting for, get on with it," she demanded.

It was no wonder he hesitated for his teacher was lying naked on the floor with her legs spread. He hadn't even seen Jenny like this let alone a mature woman, a teacher no less. She obviously didn't want to. She groaned a slight sound of pain, not form hurting but from the degrading position.

This was obviously what the one sided argument had been about and Paula had won yet again. With a shaking hand he touched her flesh with the razor through the white foam. She jumped and Paula jumped on her in turn, with words.

"Keep still, doll, you don't want to be cut down there," Paula told her, the tone of voice held little sympathy.

Again he wondered why she was being called doll but the sight of her pussy waiting for him, tantalisingly hidden by foam, quickly dismissed any other thoughts. He pushed at a thigh to keep her still. She whimpered as the razor slowly travelled over her thigh where there was little hair, which made an easier start.

He managed not to cut her and became less nervous when the progress went un-protested. As he began to reveal more of her inner thigh the concentration became more intense. From her mons down, the razor scrapped away the foam and with it more hairs clogged the razor. It was obvious he would have to shave under the lips. To do this the other hand would have to be brought in to pull at them.

He didn't notice the change in her breathing, to ragged deep breaths. Or, that she had become very quiet, no longer whimpering. He tried to grip a slippery lip between fingers and thumb. They had become more distended and puffy since he had started. The razor was sharp so without much drag her crotch was steadily denuded, like a jungle valley being deforested.

Occasionally he blew upon the nearly bald mound to dislodge an errant hair. Paula felt for her, imagining how his breath would feel on such a sensitised pussy. She noticed the teacher's reaction even if he didn't.

Jessie had her eyes tightly shut. When Graham had been called in to help she thought it was to hold her down, stopping her squirming. When he kneeled between her legs she shut down, switching off protests to try and ignore what was happening.

The sensations travelling over her thighs and between her legs were impossible to ignore. Try as she may, having an attractive young man concentrating upon her crotch was devastatingly sensual. Soon his every touch was sending shock waves through her body. When he started on the delicate hairs around her anus she whimpered pathetically.

With earnest gratitude she quietly thanked her body for not giving in to put on the intimate display of a noisy orgasm. Just short of letting go she was left vibrating dangerously like an unexploded mine. Primed, probed and ready to deliver its shocking purpose loudly and violently, it was only just avoided. So sensitive was she that the slightest touch could set her off. Still trembling she let Paula help her up off the floor to guide her back into the bedroom.

Jessie stood and moved when told, still not down from a serious sensual high. Without resistance but lots of shoving she was squeezed into the small bunny outfit. Not an innocent fluffy bunny but a club bunny, complete with bulging cleavage and little white tail. It was all soft curves and bulges hardly holding the delicious softness in. The high cut revealed hips and lots of thigh.

Many years ago it would have looked innocent on a young Paula. Being so small and tight gave it a more lewd appearance than any had at the proper Bunny Club. The crotch pulled tight between her lips and when she took a deep breath it looked as though both nipples would pop out.

Graham watched her parade up and down not realising it was designed to reduce a woman to a naughty bunny 'girl', with the reputation of how rabbits freely copulated adding to its symbolism.

Paula moved to the next costume telling her doll to strip off ready. This time there were no complaints and she soon stood naked in the centre of the bedroom patiently waiting. At last she had either just given in or learnt to obey.

A furtive glance at Graham confirmed she still held his attention.

Again the outfit was too small so Paula helped her into it. The all in one spandex cheerleaders costume fit tight, like a second skin. It held her breasts up pushing them out like footballs. The base of each breast was gripped tight so they were exaggerated in appearance. The tightly gripped waist that supported them emphasised their size too.

Standing up straight pulled the crotch tight between her legs into a deep camel toe. It felt as though she were being sawn in half every time she moved. A mere glance at her image in a mirror behind Paula told her all she needed to know. This outfit was worse than the last.

Her nipples were still erect from being so rudely stimulated between the legs. It was clear her whole body was still on fire.

"You need a gusset sewn in there for extra room," Paula told her. "Hold still," she was told. Jessie hadn't realised what she intended otherwise she might have pulled away. A pair of scissors snapped at the crotch releasing the pressure. At least now she could breathe deeply without it pulling at her tender raw crotch.

Graham saw what she had done for he was examining every detail of the cheerleaders outfit. This was nothing like the girls they had supporting the team. With a flash of glinting silver the job was done.

Her wet lips rudely exuded through the hole in the tight spandex outfit. They were swollen, crinkly, large and fleshy, protruding wet and shiny. They bulged out between her legs where the scissors had cut the seam.

The naughty cheerleader captured and conquered his imagination. His cock throbbed in the tight jeans.

Paula looked at him knowing she could mention Jenny to push him one way and thrust this pussy in his face to pull him in the other direction.

"You had better get a shower while I bed her down," Paula ordered.

Graham walked into a spare bedroom still throbbing from seeing and touching his teacher so intimately. He wouldn't need to flog himself much tonight. Without pyjamas he slipped under the covers waiting for the lights to go out when everyone would settle down to sleep leaving him free to play.

Paula kept a strict rein on her victim by ordering her about, pushing and shoving her into position, keeping her on the hop. On the slightest infraction of an instruction or when she didn't move quickly enough Paula slapped her ass.

Paula came in trailing Jessie changed yet again. Paula dressed her in a baby doll purloined from her mother. It was sheer and cut off around her hips. The panties were of the same material. Her breasts jiggled enticingly with every step.

Lying down he was now looking directly at her crotch where her denuded lips were clearly on show. He looked up to see her breasts pointing out above a slim waist. If it had been her mother this elicit view would have been exciting but as it was a teacher it was devastating.

"Sorry about this but the other guest room is being decorated. You'll have to share," Paula announced, as though it were an imposition upon him. She lifted the covers and slapped the woman's ass, telling her to hurry up, when she hesitated.